Video Games Kingdom Hearts 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sieghardt, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Just got this a few days ago, it's really fun. I've played about 10 hours and the story is pretty neat. Drive mode = dual keyblades = woot woot.

Anyone play this yet?
    :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I love the game. Too bad Mandy Moore isn't doing Aerith's voice anymore...she actually had a good one for her.

Overall, the tone of the game is great! The Drive Mode is a little confusing, since it's almost like a Super Bar...and I don't like how Cure can only be used once every MP Bar. So you'll have to wait for it to charge up again...

Anyway, awesome game! I left work to pick it up! Hehehehe.

Oh, cameo's are ULTRA abundant in the game. Seifer, Raijin and Fujin are in the first town. As well as Vivi and SETZER! I was "lol'ing" when I saw him.

1 person likes this.
  3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As far as voices go, I think Jonny Depp should have done Captain Jack Sparrow.

If anyone finished it yet, how long did it take to finish it?

-Seishin

4. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

My friend beat in in a rush play of 40 hours. Im going for the bonus ending so If you go for bonus(all of journal completed and every world sealed) I'd say 55 hours.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hoorray for the long hours of play!

Good to know that there's finally gonna be a game that takes as long as Final Fantasy VII (to me at least ;p)

-Seishin

6. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

omg like this....SCREENSHOT

it shows a hacked saved game goofy with max items already :-/

damned gameshark hackers :mad:

7. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Been playing for a little while and...

I just got to the Steam Boat Willie world. Frankly, I'm feeling a bit disappointed. I was enjoying playing Roxas and alas, he is taken away from me. The Olympus world felt like a gip when you get the amazing Auron for a whole ten minutes, so I hope he comes back. And now this and the Tron world just look like what the Little Mermaid world was; just plain ****ing annoying. At least I have Pirates of the Caribbean and Lion King to look forward to... and more of Axel.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Am I the only one that when going into Saber's link gets into this 'You are an Idiot' flash?

April 1st, when will you be serious!?

-Seishin

9. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Yeah, I thought it was utterly stupid myself.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have yet to finish the first one. I also want to play this one. It may be a while.

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Disappointingly, I'm not too fond of how Limits and Reactions are the same. Then again, I could always just turn off "Auto Limit". =P

Drives are fun, but, in all honesty, I can't get to use them effectively overall. Can any one else?

Also, does anyone find it odd that you'd find like...literally...a million AP Boosts? I mean, I've got Sora up to 30+ AP points, and the ONLY abilities he doesn't have equipped are one 3 AP weapon ability and Fire Boost. Granted the rings help...but, does anyone else think that they're giving you too MUCH?

Aerial Sweep rocks, by the way. =P

12. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

:D :D :D :D
    I'm happy I took 1 person, well who confessed it :p.

13. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

this game got absolutly no publicity. i didn't even know it was out until a while ago when i just happen to walk past a game store and see it. i gota go pick it up.

1 person likes this.
  14. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Wow, I'm stupid. I didn't even know what it meant till now.
    My brother just got this game and I watched him play it a little bit. I'm a bit confused with the story. Is it true that you have to play the Kingdom Hearts 2:Chain of Memories for the GBA to understand this one because that's what my brother said.
    I like the part where Sora changes into a lion, he looks so adorable!

15. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I have played the first game and it rocks, at least that's what I think. However, I was never able to get past lady that turned into the evil dragon. Can someone help me with that? I am going to get the game sooner or later. And I have never played the GBA one.

16. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I believe you'll have "Aero" by that time. That spell helps a lot. I just generally did it by...slashing a lot. Made sure to have everyone equipped with Hi-Potions too.

Gliding really helped.

17. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Yeah, the gliding did help, but everytime I fight her, I just mess up some how. One time though, I got pretty close to defeating her but then she hit me with an attack and I died. It was so close too, like I needed to hit her one more time or something like that. I'll also try the 'Aero' idea, even though I can't remember really what that is right now because I haven't played the game for a while but I like it.

18. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It's a magic spell designed to net you less damage. It works wonders, especially towards the end. I always have that, Cure, and Fire for quick spells. They're the only effective ones anyway.