RPG Archives Lavender Star of Dragons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Ok yea I will play Roan and Yvok and I guess since Hao Hui lives with in Roan's body I will play him too

Well start when ever you are ready

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: I'm gonna use Suzaku!!!!!

BIC: Suzaku:

The fallen angel stood near her master, head tilted. She glared at Cecil out of the corner of her eye over Yvoks head,"So what are we going to do now Master Yvok?"

She stretched a black wing and brushed her red bangs back, relaxing into a comfortable position as the wings faded into her back so she could lean properly.

Barik:

Barik grunted and thought to himself as he surveyed the camp, rubbing an arm as though it itched or something was on it but there was nothing there since he had just cleaned himself. He looked around from his post near one of the main tents. He was only there to alert the leader if an enemy appeared.

3. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Oh Can I join this look fun!? :)

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: While Kenny doesn't post I'm to take over for him and I'm not sure if hes going to post for a while so IU'll just say yes. FinalFantasy. Post your profile and we'll see.

5. ::ZodiacStone::

Name: Kazuo-Kazuo
    Height: 6"1'
    Weight:125lbs.
    Eye Color: Swirled blue and green.
    Hair Color: Brown, put back into ponytail.

Weapons: Demonic and Angelic Powers. (Found later in RPG) Broadsword. (Before powers.)

Personality: Nice and friendly. Strong and Brave in a situation.

History: As a child he took deathly ill. While on the verge of death, he began chanting in a languge long dead that no one knew of. As he said his spell to a dark force he didn't know existed, his mother cast a spell to Agels of Light, which helped in the healing of him. Now as an adult, he is being followed by dark and light forces, not knowing what they want from him. He met the Red Fist and joined their gang as a Teen.

Clothes: Black pants a bit baggy. A gold belt around his waist which is far to large and hangs more to one side. Black button up shirt, tucked in.

6. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Cecil glared at Suzaku menacingly.

"Suzaku, what are you doing here? Don't you have some work to do befitting a serf such as yourself?"

"Master Yvok, if you have a mission, I implore you, allow me to carry it out. I won't muddle up like some others."

With this he glanced at Suzaku with a hint of superiority and pride.

Gwyn got up from his bedding and put on his sword and guns. He then walked over to Berik.

"Berik.... what do you think we're doing here?"

Gwyn knew he wouldn't get an answer from Berik, he merely enjoyed talking to him. Berik tended to be an excellent listener.

7. ::ZodiacStone::

OOC: I can take another character if need be.:)

IC: Kazuo lay on his bumpy cot. The springs were shot and fluff was falling out of one end. He groaned in disgust and sat upright. "No use trying to sleep on this bedding." He said. He got up from his seat and took the broadsword in his hand. "Better safe then sorry..." He said quietly and attached it to his back. Kazuo moved out of the tent and saw berik and Gwyn standing about twenty paces off to his left. He made his way to them. "What's up guys?" He asked. "Having a little pow-wow without me?"

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku:

Suzaku looked slightly amused at Cecils words about the muddling of others,"Others like the creatures of your rank Cecil? I myself finish the jobs. I do alot more jobs then you have ever done in your short ugly life."

She was actually quite old, having lived for years but looked young and at the moment one wing appeared as she steped from the wall, then the other, both spread to their full length,"I'm sorry Master Yvok. I can't hang around here with that stench about."

Cecil may have looked menecing and tried to scare her but it didn't faze her in the slightest. She only bowed toward Yvok, some hair slipping over her sholder to sway against her dress. She looked up, smirked at Cecil and made a slight 'you smell rat' toward him with a few signs and looked toward Yvok,"If your servant there can't complete the job Master send for me and I'll be happy to clean up his messes and finish the job myself."

Berik:

Berik looked up when first Gwyn appeared and smiled at him, signing a short answer. He surprised people when he did since some of the group thought he would just listen:

We're here to help.

It was his short answer as Kazuo appeared also. He signed to him also, though slower since Kazuo wasn't as used to seeing the sign language and nodding to Gwyn after he had done so as a sign that Gwyn could translate if the need came:

Good Evening. We're just talking. Its been quiet out here so far. Can't sleep?

He watched both their faces when he finished signing to Kazuo, head tilted slightly.

9. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil-

Cecil turned to his master Yvok.

Cecil: Master, do not heed the words of this wretched wench. I will carry out whatever plans you have, and see them through to the end. She is a mere cretin.

Cecil then looked at Suzuka.

Cecil: You must remember that you do not rank as highly as myself, you hag. If you disrespect me again, you shall be sorry.

With this Cecil gave her a wink.

Cecil: Now, you were just leaving, werent you Suzuka?

Gwyn-

Gwyn looked at Kazuo and smiled.

Gwyn: So Kazuo, you can't sleep either? It's hard to sleep tonight for some reason.... I'm getting bad vibes.

Gwyn then turned to Berik.

Gwyn: What do you think Berik? Doesn't it feel like we're being watched or something?

With this Gwyn looked around suspiciously and tapped his pistols.

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzaku:

Suzaku rolled her eyes,"I'm not under you, you scag. The one that speaks to me is Master Yvok. He is the one who gives me the orders to follow."

Then toward Yvok,"I make a better left hand guard then he ever would Master. I do alot more then he ever has."

Her violet eyes narrowed and she tugged at the shorter skirt of the black dress, moving toward him,"Never test me scag. I'm alot stronger then you would ever be."

Even as she said it her feet lifted off the ground with a slight flip of a wing, bringing her more to his level. Only looking 16 ment she was a little short at times. But she didn't care.

Berik:

Breik frowned slightly, signing toward Gwyn:

Maybe. Feels like millions of eyes watching our every move. Chills down my spine every moment.

He closed his blue eyes for a moment as he finished, rubbing his arm again.

11. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazuo answered both their questions:

"No I can't sleep either. My Bedding is so lumpy and broken I can't even get close to resting. And yeah- I sense it too. But I've never really liked night... Maybe thats why..."

Kazou could sense something coming. He just didn't know for shure what it was...

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Berik opened his eyes again, tapping his chin thoughtfully. He let out a short grunt before signing to him:

*I'm sorry about the bed. We'll do something about it when things calm down.*

He paused and tapped his chin again before continuing

*Nights are so nice to me. So peacful......so relaxed. But not now. Now things are different*

He turned his gaze skyward, large hand rested on the handle of his sword. The sword was also larger to fit his build and height.

*things will be better after the demons are gone. Roan says so.*

There was something of a faint smile on his lips as he turned to look at the pair again, looking down at them.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: should i wait awhile to bring Sofi-Sofi in. Since it does says that Roan meets her on his travels.

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Yeah Athena that'd probably be best. But who knows. Its Kennys rpg. I would start his characters off since he asked me to keep an eye on things but he hasn't even used them yet and I rather wait and let him start them off. He knows how he'll want them to act.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: okay i'll wait.

16. Broll

Broll New Member

Shane:
    Shane stands in an open field awaiting whatever might approach him, alas he senses a figure behind heading straight towards him, so Shane jumps quickly to the side hoping the thing wouldn't try that again, "Who's that I may ask" Shane asked standing up and dusting himself.

OOC: I have nothing for Garret right now.

17. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil-

Cecil grew red with rage at the insolence of Suzuka.

Cecil: You Wench!

With this Cecil made a quick bow to his lord Yvok and exited the room in anger.

Cecil thinking to himself: How dare she talk to me like that!! What a detestable woman! She is rather pretty, but she is so irratating!

Cecil entered his quarters and strapped on his battle equipment.

Cecil: I'll show Lord Yvok exactly what I'm capable of!

Gwyn-

Gwyn: Man this is getting me creeped out.

Gwyn hears a rustling in the bushes behind him. In fright he whips around, his trench coat flaring around, and releases a few shots into the bush. However all that falls out is a dead rabbit.

Gwyn: Man, I'm way to tense tonight. Im gonna get some sleep... See you two in the morning.

As he walks off, he mutters and curses to himself, and enters his tent. He gets into his bedding, and with some trouble, slowly falls asleep.

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Hehe your making this to much fun Gohan. Suzaku supposed to be bothersome toward him. And shes not that low under him that he can order her around so she can usually make fun of him and not get in much trouble. You know how some bad guys always have a right hand girl if they don't have a right hand guy will Yvoks got both which are both defensive and strong. Suzaku loves to get into arguments since she seems herself as Yvoks sort of pet that she wont get hurt while hes around.

BIC: Suzaku laughed softly. She wasn't really planning on leaving, only to scare him out. Her feet lightly set down again, the wings folding but not vanishing as she bowed toward Yvok,"I'm sorry if that was wrong of me my lord.."

She tilted her head slightly before moving around him to go back to her post. She wasn't stupid and went out without orders unless something happened to Master Yvok and someone else was placed in charge and she disobeyed them. She never tried to disobey her master though.

Berik made something like a laugh and signed to Kazuo

*Thats Why they never place him on post during the night when he'd be alone. He'd sound the alarm at every rustling of leaves.*

He wasn't being mean only joking around but even though he quickly turned slightly to scan the rest of the camp and make sure things were quiet, signaling to other watchmen if they saw him if everything was alright where they were, they would either smile and nod, nod grimly or sign back an answer as not to wake the ones resting.

19. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazuo laughed back to Berik. Berik was one of his first friends here. He was a good listener and always had something friendly or constructive to say. Kazou walked over to the dead rabbit. "Waste of amunition." He said softly. Gwyn was a good shot but he tended to put just a little too much weight on the trigger before he realized that the enemy was dead.

Kazou knelt down next to the rabbit. "His hearts still beating!" Kazou shouted. He was about to pull away, and toput the rabbit out of it's misery, when his hand began glowing a bright white. After a moment the bloodstains dissapered and the bullets sat on the ground next to the rabbit. "What the...." Kazou asked the air. The rabbit jumped up quickly and hopped back into the bush.

"Did you see that?" Kazou asked Berik, turning sharply.

OOC: That was my angelic powers at work... no one knows yet ok?

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Berik turned back toward him when he had said about the beating heart and saw most of it and for a moment stared at him, blue eys wide. For a moment he was silent then he started signing to himself as though somone whould talk to themselves and backed up a step, finally signing to him:

What did you do??

He was shaking and turned sharply, signing to the nearest watchman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.