RPG Archives Lavender Star of Dragons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

"I-I don't know!" Kazou shouted to berik. He ran- off into the desert, away from camp. "I can't stay here!" He shouted as he ran. He was shaking now, and he could barely walk, lest run. But he pushed forward.

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

The watchman Berik had signed to finally came after he had set someone at his post,"Whats wrong Berik?"

Berik pointed after Kazou before signing quickly:

He did something!! Something none human!

Berik usually wasn't scared but now he was shaking and fumbling with his words,"Maybe you should get some rest Berik. I'll send someone to check on Kazou and bring him back. Go on, get some sleep."

Berik shook his head:

*I'm the one who saw something I'll go and find him.*

"You sure? I can send someone with you"

*Its up to you*

The man finally nodded and turned to call someone up as Berik turned to watch the direction Kazou had gone.

Soon Berik set out with another guard no matter how many times he tried to scare him off. He gave in and walked carefully, watching for Kazou, making sure he didn't pass him. The guy had been running so it would take them a swhile. The guy at his side tried calling,"Kazou! Kazou! You alright? Come on out Kazou!"

3. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou sat against a boulder, catching his breath. He had stopped shaking so badly and he could move a bit faster now. He looked up into the sky and at the stars. "I don't know what just happened..." Ha said softly. "But I can never go back to the camp. No one would want me there after what just happened...." He looked down at his hands, and saw nothing different about them. Just as he was about to stand- he heard from the other side of the boulder, a man's voice calling his name. "Uh oh." Kazou said softly.

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

ooc: Lol! Ya Cecil is a hothead who likes to boss around people and flaunt his status around, sometimes he flaunts it too much and gets into trouble. He kinda likes Suzuka for the fact that she's as stubborn as he is.... i dunno maybe later in the RPG they could go for each other and fight the heros together.

bic:

Cecil-

Cecil looked at his katana and grinned.

Cecil: Ha! She more powerful than me?

Cecil then swung his katana around at lightning fast speeds.

Cecil: Now that I'm ready for battle, I suppose I might as well do some human hunting! I just love the way they look before they die, that look of fear and anguish! It gives me such a rush!

Cecil then ran to his master Yvok's side.

Cecil: Master, if you have nothing for me to do, I'll be off to do some human-hunting.

With this Cecil turns to Suzuka with an evil grin.

Cecil: Suzuka, Care to join me?
    Gwyn-

Gwyn heard the yelling of Kazou outside, and woke up with a warriors instinct. He quickly strapped on his guns and ran outside wearing only his pants, a black tank-top, combat boots, and his pistol holsters.

Gwyn- Whats going on?
    Man- Kazou did something wierd with a rabbit then ran off yelling. We sent Berik and another after him just a while ago.
    Gwyn- @!*&!!!!! Whats he doing?

The man then pointed out the direction that Kazou had went and Gwyn took off that direction with speed.

Gwyn thinking to himself: With a rabbit?? That rabbit i shot? Hmmm....

Gwyn finally caught up with Berik by following the sound of the other man's voice.

Gwyn: Berik! Whats going on here?

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Yvok:

"GAHHHH SHUT UP" he yelled as his eyes glowed a dark red.His giant gold dragon like body stoof up right. "Get do your wishes befor I banish you back where you belong Zuzuka." he looked to cecil with a rather unpleased look "and you as well human!"

Roan:

Roan stared at the evening sky thinking to him self.They were soft thoughts of his sister.He didn't feel like walking today.Garret always made him travel on.Pushin him further.He began to slowly doze off........

6. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc- hey welcome back Kenny ^.^

bic:
    Cecil-

Cecil jumped at this sudden outburt of his master.

Cecil: Right away your excellency!

Cecil gave Suzuka a look that said "We'd better get out of here"
    Cecil quickly ran out of Yvok's chambers, and went outside, and began to wait for Suzuka, just to see if she would come.

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

OOC: thanks for watching over every thing hildi.... and thank u all for waiting my return.

8. Broll

Broll New Member

Shane: Shane eventually walks forward the thing that lunged at him didn't make any movements, he had suspected it ran or was dead, fianally after walking for about an hour Shane bumps into someone.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you!!!!!!!!!

God its been a horrible start of the week so far. Did you catch up with everything?

BIC:

Berik turned when Gywn came up, signing hurridly(sp?):

I'm not sure what happened myself. He seemed to have revive the rabbit you shot or something. The bullets were laying on the ground and......

He paused for a moment before continuing:

there was no blood. The rabbit just up at ran.

He watched him wide eyed before leaning his large form, touching the ground. He signed to Gwyn and the other man:
    Hes right near here. Footsteps jumbled, scared. We better find him quietly. Don't want to scare him.

He rose again almost silently even being as large as he was and searched the area they stood in.

Suzaku jumped at Yvoks sudden order,"Sorry sir!!"

Her wings spread even as she bolted for the door, feeting lifting partway there and swooped out.

She went directly to her room, tugging on the armor quickly, sholder pads, chest plate. She could easily fade them off when she went after someone and seduced them but right now she was shaking and couldn't concentrate on fading the armor from its spot and on. The boots under the longer skirt. She never fought in pants and instead a longer skirt for whatever she did. This skirt reached about knee length.

The last things she did was slip in the knives in their places then picked up her glaive. She swung it experimentally and nearly droped it, turning and leaving, going directly out by wings. The chest armor was done in a way that it didn't cover her wings and block her from flying. She appeared out the door Cecil had left, wings spread to their full length. She gulped thickly as she landed a few steps from him, tugging some red hair free of the armour,"If we're going, we better go. I don't want to make him angered and follow through with his threat."

She shivered slightly, clipping the glaive(taping it) against the ground close to a foot,"Where should we look human?"

10. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou held his breath. He could feel a group of men, right on the other side of the boulder. He could hear footsteps to his right- so he began moving to the left of the boulder. When his hand fell on someones boot. He froze immediatly. "Oh shoot." He said softly without looking up.

11. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil-

Cecil: I think theres a nice sized village to the west of here. What do you say we have a contest on how many humans we can kill?

Cecil never considered himself a human anymore. He had killed so many of his own kind he had in essence killed his own humanity.

Cecil and Suzuka went off to the west and soon arrived at the village.

Cecil: READY..... GO!!!!!
    Gwyn-

Gwyn looked at Berik astonished.

Gwyn: Yes, we must find him. I'm sure he's a little freaked out..

Gwyn followed Berik steathily, always aware of his surroundings, sensing around for the slightest sign of Kazou.

12. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Yvok:

Yvok sat in the darkness of his layer contenplating his next move on the demon council.They had placed him in a low seat of power but when the human boy Roan brought him the lavender star is would soon be the council at his feet.His eyes began to glow a dark red.He slamed his fist on the table summoning his crystal ball as he watched over his little human child.

Roan:

Roan could sence that he was being watched and this scared him.He leaped to his feet and took off running trying to shake the feeling.He hadn't seen Berik or any of the others in a while and he was beggining to worry.He was running so fast he couldn't tell where he was going when he smacked head long in to Berik.He made a loud grunt noise as he went sailing back into the ground.He looked up at the big older man with his stern face. "Uhm err I can explain...."

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: God I shouldn'tbe on but I am......

Suzuka grinned and lifted her glaive took off on spread wings, at once taking down a pair,"Two....."

She murmered it to herself, swooping upwards as not to let the blood splash on her and grinned as the screams began, taking off after a middleaged man and woman who raced down a side street.

She caught up easily and they were soon destroyed. She lifted above the buildings to look around,"Four....."

She swooped by Cecil as she said it,"These humans seem weaker then others. They only run and scream. They don't seem to want to put up a fight. Should we catch some to sacrifice to our master?"

Berik turned when he heard the grunt, scowling at Roan, signing sharply to him:

Be careful.

That was all he said before he noticed Kazou with his hand on Gwyns foot.

Kazuo! You alright?

14. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou lookjed up to Gwyn. "umm.... I'm fine!" He said, standing up and brushing his pants off. Lost a contact....." He chuckled nevously to him.

15. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil-

Cecil grinned with delight after having slain a few women and children.

Cecil: Yes, Suzuka, what a wonderful idea. Im sure Master Yvok would love a human sacrifice.

Cecil laughed evily.

Cecil: Lets take a few women and children, you know Master Yvok likes them the best. BUT FIRST LETS DESTROY THIS ENTIRE VILLAGE!!!

With this Cecil slashed a man in half along with three of his friends shortly after.

Gwyn-

Gwyn looked down and flung his pistols down at the thing that had just grabbed his foot. He then realized that he was looking at Kazou.

Gwyn: Kazou, there you are! We were worried!

With this Gwyn put away his pistols and looked over at Roan.

Gwyn: Roan, where have you been? You run off too much!

With this he glanced at Berik with a sarcastic grin.

Gwyn: Berik, these guys dont have any focus.... They could use a good beating, dont you think?

As he said this he tapped his pistols with that sardonic grin.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka grinned and set to work, killing men and driving a group of young women and children as she went, making sure that none got to far before she backed them into a group,"Cecil I know this sounds different of me but I think I'll need a little help keeping this group together. I have a good number for Master Yvok but they keep running."

She sighed as she doze toward a man, he paused mid-step when he saw her coming and leaped the low swing of her glaive but the long wing smacked him across the chest, knocking him on his back. A pair of his friends stupidly raced back to pull him up,"Leave us alone!! Leave us be demon!"

Suzuka grinned,"No can do boys. Shouldn't have saved your pal, should have run. You might have lived a little longer or maybe even became a servent to me."

She slashed the guy she had knocked down across the chest and he screamed, struggling in his friends arms.

17. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil was delighted by this request from Suzuka. He realized he was smiling, but not evilly. He quickly regained his composure and put back on his evil grin.

Cecil: Sure.... Lemme give you a hand.

As he said this he quickly sliced a few men in two.

Cecil: They seem to be organizing some sort of pathetic resistance. These three actually had weapons.

With this he rounded up the stray women and children.

Cecil: Suzuka, this village is toast. Lets get these urchins to Master Yvok for a proper sacrifice.

Cecil began to herd the people towards his masters lair with Suzuka's help.

18. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Roan:

Roan looked up at Gwyn. "Well I kind of nodded off.But somethings not right.I mean their is some one watching me.I know you probably dont believe me but the demon in my hand Told me about it." he looked away "any how we need to do another hit and I saw a house we can break into to score some food."

OOC:We are bandits so remember this house thing is a good idea.and this is the part of the RPG where Athena's character comes in.

Yvok:

Yvok summoned instantly Zuzuka and Cecil to his side. "The Roan child has been slacking off on the job.Why don't you two go stir up a little trouble to remind them what they are doing."

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka herded the women and child back and for once her ears had stoped ringing with the crying and she was summoned to Master Yvok.

Her eyes light up at the thought of getting a job like that,"Master! We'll be sure to master. We'll go to it at once. We brought you some sacrifices whenever you want them."

She shruged even as the armor faded, the blade part of her glaive fading also,"We'll be back later Master."

She grinned brightly and turned to Cecil,"Meet you there. Don't ruin my design now."

She winked and soared out of the room within moments.

It didn't take her long to come upon first the camp then the group farther on. Even if Roan didn't know her well she reconginized him at once and dove behind a tree. Watching the group for a moment she pondered how to jump them and grinned, noticing Roan stood toward the edge beside the large man of the group Berik, it left him open.

Her wings spread and she lifted off the ground, flying toward the group. None would have nboticed her at first since they were talking but she made sure to drop lightly with one foot on Roans sholder gently before hopping off and smacking him in the belly with a laugh,"Master isn't happy Roan. You aren't doing what your supposed to little boy."

Berik had started to respond with signs to Roan that it was probably a good idea but was stoped when the fallen angel appeared. She wasn't dressed to fight, looking more like she was just there for a chat, a staff(actually the glaive) in hand and dressed in a blood red knee length dress which was also long sleeved, hooking over one fingers to hold it.

20. Gohan_Darkmoor

OOC: Hey Hildi, I won't be posting until Sunday, so could control Gwyn and Cecil until then? Thanks! I'll talk to you Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.