RPG Archives Lavender Star of Dragons

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UOKenny, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tears

Tears Guest

OOC: *grins* Thought I’d drop by, and say hi Kenny, and then join the club. And, that Hildi? As in tuxy Hildi? Ah, finally, some familiar faces back in a forum. ^__^ Erm, for all those that are not Hildi/Kenny: Just consider all that confusing stuff I typed above as the ranting of an utterly insane person.

Anyway, can I still join? If so, should I bring my own, or have you got any roles left to fill? For now I’ll just post the profile of the character I had in mind to play this time. I can make a different one, because, well, upon first glance I would say you got plenty of angels/demon/etc characters, so if you prefer a character of a different race/background, I’ll change the profile or make a new one ^_^

Either way, here’s my profile for now:

Profile:
    Name: Sacer (means both sacred and accursed in Latin) Aria
    Shorter name: Aria
    Race: freshly ‘fallen’ angel
    Personality: Curious. Tends to feel sorry for herself all the time. When fighting she’s rather focused and acts less silly and clumsy then she usually does. She can be a bit annoying. Her intention are good, though tend to not be appreciated by everyone.
    Appearance: She has purple eyes and just one white wing. there's a gaping hole were the other one was ripped away. Shoulder long blonde spiky hair with black tips at the end, as if dipped briefly into ink. In her hair are two chopsticks randomly plunged into it. She wears a rather strange combination of sneakers and a knee long white robe (standard number #10 angel dress, with a bit of sewing to avoid tripping over it) with a dark blue ribbon tying it around her waist. Though she’s 710, she still looks like she’s 19 years old.
    Skills: hovering for about ten to twenty seconds, poisoning people and picking up fragments of conversations she isn’t supposed to hear. Also, during her years of cookery, she has learned to master incredible skills at reviving people who have been poisoned.
    Weapons: Chopsticks. She has rather weak healing powers, and some white protective magic.
    Weaknesses: cooking
    History [warning: this is rather long and rather useless, but I was bored and felt like writing]:

The happenings below didn’t go completely unnoticed to Heaven. They had sensed the disturbance in the earths balance with all these Demons running around, to meddle with the quest of a young brave boy. Okay, so this boy wasn’t completely a saint, but who is these days? He deserves a bit of help.

It was generally agreed upon that a strong and honourable angel should be send. All stares went into Gabriel’s direction, who modesty blushed, smiled and nodded understanding. At that moment the meeting of Angels got disturbed by a loud thundering noise. “Oh no, she’s at it again…” One of the angels whispered. They all flew towards the source of the sound. To their horror they saw the expected. A rather fat man was pinned down by a young female angel who tried to get him to eat something that resembled, erm, something that looked like rice with, well, one could best describe it as bits. Rice with bits in it. The fat man was sweating and trying to scramble himself out of the girls reach. The chopsticks holding the rice-bits thing slowly gained ground on the mans mouth. With a triumphant cheer coming from the girl the rice disappeared into the mouth of the man. All the angels turned their heads and winced.

The man on the ground swallowed the substance in his mouth, turned green, and quickly stood up from the ground. The angels quickly advanced, and patted him sympathetically on the shoulder or on the back.

“See! I told you you’d love it!” The female angel exclaimed happily jumping up and down, the chopsticks still in her hands. “So, can we have sushi bars in heaven now, master? Can we? Can we? Can we?” The fat man turned his face away. Had He not been eternal, He surely wouldn’t have survived this foul substance.

The angels looked at each other, then back at their master. Gabriel smiled. The others nodded. A circle was formed, including all angels and their master, excluding the girl who was putting her two chopsticks into her messy hair. Sometimes one head would emerge from the circle, looking at the girl purposely, before returning back to the circle of whispers.

“Well, we should send someone.” Michael said slowly. “She should have fallen long ago. Why not harass hell with her cooking?” Raphael muttered darkly. “She can’t even play the harp. She’s not fit to live up here” Another angel added. “She’ll never cook for us again.” One of them said, smiling hopefully. “But how to prevent her from returning? She surely won’t go willingly, and will most likely try to return.” Michael wondered out aloud. The angels stopped their whispers, and all looked down disappointed. “Not necessarily.” Raphael slowly said with a devious smile.

A few seconds later all the angels nodded, and advanced towards the female angel who was poking into the remains of the ‘sushi’ she had made peel. The sushi seemed to twitch and move, even when she didn’t poke in it. In mere seconds she was held from behind, and two strong hands ripped off one of her wings. “You received the honour to go down to earth, and help this poor boy on his quest to safe his sister.” A photograph of was pushed into her hands. “You’ll have to remain on earth until you have completed this task.” The girls eyes crew wide. “But, but, I don’t wan-” The strong hands grasped her again, and simply pushed her over the cloud. Her fingers grasped the clouds edge in panic, and her on remaining wing started to flap pathetically. “But, but, think about it! I mean, you’ll miss me, and grow hungry and, and I won’t be able to cook for you, and provide you with some laughs up here and-” Her faces pales in horror as Gabriel had lifted his foot. “Nonono don’t I promi-Ahhhhh!” Gabriel had crushed his heel down on her fingers. Sacer Aria let go, and fell from heaven.

2. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"I've been looking for the Star I swear it." he said in hurry "There has been so much going I got side tracked" he then heard the demon with in him swell up inside "we don't have to listen to her she is nothing but a low level servant let me deal with her" His eyes then turned a bright red as Hao Hui said "You can tell you master that we will have when we have it and can wait until we get it." with this he sent a fire ball soaring into her chest.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka hissed and side steped at just the right time so it only glanced off her arm but smashing into the rock with sparks,"Kid Don't test me. Master sent me.I'm not that Lowly. I'm his right hand. You say one more thing against my master and you'll find yourself a long way from your destination. ALONE. My master wont punish me for it."

Even as she spoke she steped forward, lifting a hand to brush a nail lightly along his jaw before suddenly slapping him,"Remember this kid."

She caught his chin between two fingers and brought her face inches from his,"You can either stay on my good side and get the job done quickly and not get in trouble by Master or you can get me mad and I'll make your trip all the harder."

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before whirling back before he could try to use the fire on her again, wings spread,"Bye bye kiddies!"

Berik made a lunge to grab her but she ducked his grip and lifted into the air above their heads,"Get moving boys. My friend should be here soon. Hes alot worse then I am."

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Cecil ran to the group just minutes after Suzuka left.

Cecil: Roan, you've been naughty. You know, I've been known to rip out the hearts of those who fail him. I would suggest you pick up the pace.

Cecil laughed at the gathering.

Gwyn: Hey why don't you shut up?! No one here is afraid of you, especially not me.

Cecil's eyes went red. No one insulted him. He was the bringer of death.

Cecil: How dare you insult me?! I will crush you, you insect!!!

Gwyn smirked.

Gwyn: Man you're loud. How bout I shut that mouth of your's for you?

Gwyn whipped out his two pistols, and shot 6 rounds in quick succession. Cecil saw this coming, however, and twisted around, dodging all of Gwyn's shots. Gwyn looked dumbfounded.

Gwyn: Wha? Thats it! Now you've got me mad!

Gwyn was fuming. No one dodged his bullets and got away with it. Gwyn looked at his pistols.

Cecil: Don't you see? Those pitiful guns are useless!!

Cecil burst out laughing.

Gwyn: Yes, guns may be useless, but they're not my only weapon.

Gwyn quickly unsheathed his broadsword, then motioned to his companions.

Gwyn: Hey guys, this one's ticking me off. I'll handle him.

Cecil grinned as he unsheathed his Katana.

Cecil: Playing the lone Hero? Fine by me... Just don't whine when your lost in oblivion!

Cecil and Gwyn both got into fighting stances and began assessing their opponent.

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Hao Hui began to gain more and more controll of Roan's body as the fighting went on.His eyes a dark red and fangs had grown from his teeth.Strange ancient tattoos covered his body.He now said in very snake tone "If you don't stop at this instance you shall see a power so great that Yvok almost died forcing it into this host." He sent a sering ball of hell fire to the ground wich summoned imps from it.The imps began to poke around at Cecil and Suzuka.

Battle:
    Imps:2 hit to kill each imp.
    4 imps all together

Choices:
    Flee
    Kill Imps
    Knock out Roan:1 hit to the back of the head.

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka hadn't left, was just floating above the group and laughed softly when Cecil and one of the men started fighting. Berik made a swip at her foot and this time caught it, using sudden force to pull her down, smashing her into the ground once.

She hissed under her breath, rolling on her belly to free her wings just to have an imp yank a feather out,"OWWWW Why you little.........."

She made a grab for the imp, snarling under her breath, lifting off the ground as not to have any other feathers pulled but an imp had grabed onto her wing and was lifted with her,"Oww get off!!"

She shook her wing and finally smashed it once over the head with her staff before droping the shield over the staff and slashed at it when it fell, killing it. She glared around and got an idea.

She grinned brightly and flew over to Roan/HaoHui landing lightly on his head so that the imps were around him trying to get to her. She kept an eye incase he tried to hit her with anything to dodge them and stay on his head, nursing the wing where the feathers had been torn.

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Hao Hui became furios with these new actions and lit a fire on him that burn her but not him.He let the flames rage on to gather her reaction.

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka only felt a slight extra heat under her shoes that didn't hurt that much,"You'll pay kid."

And lifted off his head a little she aimed and kicked him a little sharply in the back of the head with the heel of her foot glaring at the imps, bringing the glaive down to slash one and twist in the air to slash him again before Hao Hui would have been knocked out if the kick was powerful enough.

9. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil shook his head at the newest incident. He looked at Gwyn.

Cecil: Sorry, but I'll have to cut this fight short. I'll kill you later.

Gwyn scowled.

Gwyn: Anytime! Just don't be too eager to die!

Cecil ran over to Suzuka.

Cecil: Need any help with these cretins?

With this Cecil's eyes narrowed.

Cecil: That demon inside of Roan is getting too arrogant. How dare he think he can take us on?

Cecil guarded himself with his Katana, preparing for anything.

10. Broll

Broll New Member

Garret: Garret starts walking through the woods when he starts to hear a small brawl and then begins running towards.

Shane: Shane begins to walk again and then, for the second time, something big slams into him, knocking him down.

Garret: Garret then trips over a small kid and trips, Garret then gets up and picks up the small kid and says, " Are you alright? Hi, I'm Garret, what is your name?"

Shane: " My name is Shane, nice to meet you Garret..." Shane then listened and could hear a fight going on, " Huh? Garret, is that sound what you were running towards?"

Garret: " Yeah. You wanna check it out?"

Shane: "Sure." Shane then jumped on Garret's back, and then they bagan running towards the fight.

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka glanced towad Cecil and shook her head,"I got the kid. You take on big bulk or the rest there. Who ever tries anything."

She shruged and landed lightly on the rock rubbing the wing which you could tell there was some torn feathers and bleeding a little.

12. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil glanced at Suzuka.

Cecil: Hey, we've delivered the message to that brat Roan, and your obviously injured. I believe that we should leave.... no use in wasting our time with these cretins. We can always kill them later, you know.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka tilted her head,"Your right. No reason to hang around."

She leaped down to land beside him, wraping her good wing around Cecil in something that might have been a hug,"Have fun kiddies. We'll be back if we find your not doing your job. You fail and we'll make sure you don't get any food for a while."

She blew a kiss in Hao Huis direction before she faded, taking Cecil with her. All that was lifted in her some was one feather, her blood on part of it.

*another place*

They appeared again with their lord and as soon as they appeared again Suzuka pulled her wing away from around Cecil almost in disgust, turning her attention to Yvok,"Master. We're back. That kids demon is getting arrogent that he tried to fight us."

She flexed the wing and folded it, covering the wounded part with her other wing in a disorderly fashion and watched Master Yvok for his response before looking to the women and childern, giving them a fanged grin.

14. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Yvok:

"Hmmm, yes by the time he reaches his final stage he should be even more powerful than I....but of course by then I should have the Lavender Star in my grasp" he said with a rather sinister grin.

Roan:

Hao Hui had just been fading off and the last thing he saw was that rechid fallen angel blowing him a kiss.Roan lay on the cold ground unconsios dreaming of his baby sister......

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

"That kid had the nerve to say we could wait till HE got it master. He should be listening to us. He even had the nerve to send some imps after Cecil and I."

Her gaze flickered to Cecil for only a moment and even as she did she twitched her wing and shivered slightly, shaking her head quickly, a slightly mantra on her lips for a moment,"Don't show. Don't show. Don't be weak. Don't be weak. Will be sent home if weak..Don't want to go home..don't want to go home."

She closed her eyes for a moment, lowering her head, the pain almost seemed to have gotten worse for a moment.

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"DON'T UNDER ESTIMATE THE DEAMON" Yvok barked down on her, "with each day Hao Hui slowly feeds off Roan's life force putting him self one step closer to his ultimate form, and every time Hao Hui is release from with in Roan his power doubles from what it used to be.By the end of the week it is possible for him to summon Hell Hounds or worse."

"Keep in mind that why the deamon may still not match my powers it is very well posible that he matches your own" Yvok said with and uncontent manner.

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzukas eys widened, her head still lowered. She knew the anger had been coming. She could tell the kid was probably close to her strength by now. Just one of the imps tearing out feathers and she felt like she had been drained of half her life force.

She gave a slight squeek and stretching ehr wings, wincing when some blood splashed onto the floor and lifted up with a murmered,"Forgive me master."

She bolted out, collasping into a heap outside the door, trembling and leaning against the wall, panting, eyes shut, head resting back, what seemed to be a light sheen of sweat on her face as if she had a fever. She forced herself to stand only to collapse again, pulling her legs up, arms around her knees, cheek against her arm almost looking like a small child except for the large wings.

18. Gohan_Darkmoor

Cecil bowed down to his master.

Cecil: Yes master, he is very strong. But for now his power still pales in comparison to your own.

With this Cecil glanced over at the women and children.

Cecil: What shall we do with them master?

Gwyn looked around at everyone.

Gwyn: Hey, everyone okay?

Gwyn thinking to himself: That Cecil.... I'll destroy him when we meet again, i swear it.

19. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Yvok:

"I will find a fitting punishment later"

Roan:

Roan layed on the ground making loud grunting noises towards his dreams.He rolled around kicking and screaming even though the things befor him were nothing but old thoughts.....

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Suzuka didn't even try to listen to what was being said. Waiting until she had energy to get up and get to her rooms sooner or later but for now she needed to sit.

Berik had picked Roan up by then to head back to camp, making jerking motions with his head in the direction of the camp and grunted when one of Roans twist hit him in the stomach and tried to restrain the boy a bit as he walked, knowing the men would follow sooner or later.

He finally reached the camp again and set Roan in his tent on his bed to let him rest, taking position outside his tent as he had been before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.