Manga Ring Project M2A Manga ring

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i like the cursed chinease food idea to the second one...
    hmm...the girlfriend thing makes little sense to me...if it's all his own food poisoned delussions, that would be interesting...maybe another pseron suffering the curse(which is possibly what you're talking about) that could be her inside the delussion. kinda linked curse type thing.
    and the demon death and destroying things? maybe it's really bad at it. has a heart in the end...not a very bad bad guy, has ambition, but not the means for it. stuff being broke, but no death(it's possible*^-^*)

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Writers

Okay
    So far we have a brief outline/story from Blue Crow, and Teddz.
    I've heard from k0gepAn_LuFF3r as well, who's working of a marvelous story :). I'm not sure about the other writers. We can't decide on a story until we have heard from all other writers.
    I hope the stories are finished as soon as possible so that we can continue with the other stages.

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

OK,Chinese food sounds good(no,really,it sounds very good.I'm so hungry!).Scratch the death and destruction.Evil Minato will just cause mischief,instead.I like the girlfriend idea.But how will she remain important when Minato goes to find the loaf?Will she come with him?Maybe Lugata will come the day after the dream.Minato's girlfriend sees her,and feels obligated to accompany Minato on his journey so Lugata doesn't "steal her man".Well?

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

More Ideas:

The Girlfriend idea:
    Let say Minato and his Girlfriend go to the same school. At the morning it's the Minato that she always knew. At the afternoon and evening, she finds this completely different person. She becomes confused and starts to think that Minato doesn't like her anymore and he's got this other girl. So she starts interfering, breaking into Minato's house to find clues, stalks etc.. She loves Minato sooo much and she would do anything to get him back. Once she finds out that Minato is searching for this special Lugata girl, she becomes extremely gealous, and tries all the tricks in the book to win Minato back. While poor Minato is really trying to find the cure.

:dizzy2:

Any more Ideas? :)

5. MrPig

MrPig New Member

hows about it causes him to halucinate an imaginary girlfriend everywhere and it really screws him up (beautiful mind anyone?)

also - i think the coupon he finds should be for a restaurant nobody has ever heard of, make it look really creepy, it can be an ancient cursed restaurant out of town that only "exists" on that day, he goes there out of curiosity.

6. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

These are great ideas, I'm gonna have so much fun putting them into a story!! *throws confetti* Really guys, this is great. Can we have the girlfriend be really insane? I mean, not just in love with Minato, but totally obsessed with him and everything he does, and she picks out everything. So she immediately notices when something weird is happening. And then she gets into this ninja suit and goes snooping and and.....well, I'm getting ahead of myself but, yeah. This is fab.

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

This is great! We can write several drafts/different versions, then show them to each other! That way we can get the best out of our writers! ^_^

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

*** Updated Version ***

Koisuke Ikyuo had just finished his baseball practice, when a strange glove hit him on the head, while he was showering. Not thinking before acting, he put the glove on, and he was suddenly wearing an white shining armour with angel wings. He took the glove off immediatly and said to himself "What was that?!"

While getting a glass of water at night, a strange light appeared, and inside of that there was an angel named Freylina. She pointed to a some what shocked but amusing Koisuke and said "You are the chosen one"

"What did she mean by that?" He thought for himself

Freylina closed her eyes and talked into his mind...

"Well, The heavens and Hell have fougthed great battle between each other, and this time Devil, has captured all of the "Guardians" and has summoned an army, which is led by, Tryffel an fallen Angel. The army is so powerful that we angels can't defend aganist them without the help of the guardians. The heavens will be destroy if the army succeds and Armaggaedon will appear. All lives on earth will be destroyed and their souls will forever belong to the devil."

The reason why you were the chosen one is that you have a big, caring heart. (Which means that he puts other people ahead of him.) And for a guardian of the heavens, you must trust in faith but mostly in love."

Koisuke looked at the glove, and said " Well, i'll miss my exams, but it's worth it..." He puts the glove on...and follows Freylina to the heavens....

** Characthar Descriptions **

Koisuke Ikyou: A normal guy who goes to temico High School of Sports. He has dark spiked hair and is about 5'7 tall. He is rather shy but he has a very caring heart. He is the chosen one, and he trusts Freylina cause he knows that she will never leave him alone...

Freylina: The Angel of Love. She's sent by God, to follow Koisuke and protect him whenever he is in danger. And in some what way, she feels attracted to him because of his kindness.
    She's a blonde angel with blue eyes, and white feathers. She is loving, caring and kind angel....with a short fuse. Call her weak (She's the angel of love!!!) and she will overflow you with the power of wind. She has never known her parents because Tryffel, the fallen angel, realised a demon whom later killed her parents when she was very young.

Tryffel: The Fallen Angel. He got banished from the heavens because he helped a Demon named Nomed escape from the Guardians. The demon later killed Freylinas parents, and Tryffel got the blame and got banished. Now, he seeks revenge and he has really "changed sides". He is very long, with "vampire" teeths and red eyes. He has dark long hair, and has black dark feather wings.

** Facts **

Guardians: Their duty was to defend the heavens no matter what. They are like Knights, with a strong mind filled with Faith and Love. Protecting the heavens to the max. Unfortunally, The devil made a spell, which made all of the Guardians soul belong to him.

Angels: They are the "people" of the heavens. They have special powers f. ex. Libia, Angel of Passion. They have a special Diamond mark on their forehead, and they have white wings. The Angels duty in heaven is mostly to protect the heavens and to make the world feel happy and loving. They powers of the angels are different, but mostly from the earth for exampel: Power from the trees (Leaves), flowers (Roses etc), Water, Earth, Air, Fire etc..

Demons: They are Angry, Dangerous and Furious. Their duty is mostly to bring pain and agony to the humans. They have Dark Red skin, with horns and big, black "devil" wings. They posses the powers of Lightning, Earthquakes, Lavas and can form horrible goblins by their power of fire. They have a upside down triangle mark on their shoulders.

That's all....Hope you liked it.
    I prefer it to be serious, but you can add some comedy (Tryffels stupid demon advisors) and romance (Freylina and Koisuke) into it :)

9. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Teddz, I like your idea a lot, but, it seems it's kind of a rip off of OMG ......lol, go figure with you. ^^ We're really looking to do something really original, and no offence, because I think we can save that one for another manga if we decide to do one, but I like Blue Crow's idea. With the demon and the bread and posession and stuff. (minus the killing lol) ^^;

10. Teddz

It aint a rip off from Oh! My Goddess...

I read this "Satan" story from Heavy Metal Magazine, and got this idea :p...

But it's ok with me...

11. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

How 'bout this?

Girlfriend's name is Satomi.She's very possesive and tries her hardest to protect Minato.She talks fast and has a very quick temper.Food Demon's name is Tenkadamachi.The coupon is for a mysterious Chinese restaraunt named Drunken Dragon's Flaming Wok(possibly shorter?).Quick ideas.What do you think?

12. Teddz

And by the way, If you guys choose Blue Crows idea, it's ok...just msg me privatly if you guys want a "Heaven Vs Hell Battle" Story...
    Very Good Idea, Blue Crow! *applause*

13. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Thank you,_Teddz_!I liked your story,too.It was very detailed.

14. MrPig

MrPig New Member

LOL Teddz's idea sounds a whole lot like the movie X, but then again, its not an uncommon story so...

Well once you creative people have firgured stuff out, then we can argue over who's drawing what :p

15. Teddz

Never seen the movie "X" Though.. :p

16. MrPig

MrPig New Member

you should watch it, the resemblence is quite uncanny ;)

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

mrpig...i am certain that is Pink in the pic in yer sig..awesome lol

ok, well, the girlfriend can be osakan then...would kinda explain the fast talk and the wierd behavior...and is a reason to arm her with a LARGE paper fan. *^-^*;;

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Sounds great to me! So, have we accepted Blue Crow's idea? Wanna know so I can start to write a draft...Osakans are so funny! 'Osaka Baka'...

19. MrPig

MrPig New Member

it does sound like a cool idea, although, from an artistic point of view, i would like a few scenes of insanity (like wind-warping) cause they are sooo much fun to draw :D :D :D

AND WHY THE FRIG WON'T THIS GOD-DAMNED EMAIL DELETE!?!!! :anger2:

sorry, ive deleted the same email 7 times now, but it keeps re-appearing in my box...

::kicks computer::

damn heavy thing...

20. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I think we should go with Blue Crow's story since everyone seems to like the story and find it original.

MrPig> I've seen your sample work. It's great and it's also great that we have you on the team :)