Recreation men and women...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k0gepan, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

if men were like women, i'd be lonely and prolly dead...i have like, 2 girl friends...and they're more tomboys anyways...guys are much easier to understand for me...i have 2 brothers..go figure...lol

ideal guy? well...it really depends...i have a very acceptable personality i think, so it'd be trial and error...if you made it past the preliminary evaluation...see, i'd rather the guy be a friends first...*^-^*

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Ha Ha Ha!He's GAY?!I didn't know that.And CB said she liked him!Ha!Oh well,he's still a great singer.You learn something new everyday!

And on the whole "women want men to be women" thing,that's kinda true.One minute they want us to be manly and protect them,then the next minute they want us to be romantic and go shopping with them.Make up your mind,ladies!

3. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Or find a guy with a split personality :p

4. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Bah, Blue Crow, that's bullshit. If I like the guy for who he is, that's who he is. I'm not going to tell him how to react and act. I'd only like someone anyway if they just are who they are, and don't try and conform to what other people expect them to do. Expectations ruin everything. Ugh, I'm sorry, but if some guy was all like *super hero voice* "Let me protect you, me big strong man" I'd end up kicking his *** or something else equally as satisfying. And romance is to be expected on both sides. I don't care what guys say, they like to be romanced too. (well, some of them.) I'd rather not shop with a guy, they suck at shopping. Hell, I suck at shopping. :D

5. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Yeah,I wasn't talking about ALL girls.Just a lot of them.I also hate the guys that DO try to be every kind of guy.I'd probably kick that guys ***,too.I'm not like that.And I hate shopping(for clothes,anyway),but I do like to be romanced now and then.:)

6. Odin

Odin Member

K0ge quotes Isaac Asimov on her signature. That should already sway everyone's opinions towards her.

Oh yeah, and gender stereotypes should be banned from the face of the planet. That's how a lot of these gender-based arguments start anyways. To say that shopping or liking to be romanticized is a "woman thing" is to succumb to the evil streotype.
    -Odin

7. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

My Ideal guy?
    1. has to be responsible
    2. has to be respectful
    3. has to know how to have a good time
    4. knows what he wants and expresses it
    5. knows me better than myself
    6. has to be JOE!!!!!
    The list is endless, but you also have to consider.....each man is different.

edit: for each woman there are qualities a man loves. for each man there are qualities a woman loves. even though you say you want a certain thing your ideal person will have traits that you hate, but you learn to live with them and love them too.

8. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Well, ****, I just stereotyped. My bad! Okay, fair enuf BC. But, how do you know *most* girls think that way? What are u, some sort of superhuman mind reading machine guy? HUH?!? :) You keep using generelizations! Give me something solid!

p.s. I love you Odin! :D

9. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I can't give you anything solid.Sorry.I live around a lot of girls.I hear the kind of things that they say they like in a man.And in all those "girl" magazines,when they ask them what they like,a lot of them say they like a guy that can be strong yet romantic.I'm not meaning to make generalizations,but I guess I am.Just trying to point out an observation I made,that's all.And no,I'm not a superhuman mind reading machine guy.:p

10. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I KNOW WHAT HE IS... but hes still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...etc...... gorgeous!

p.s. i luv blue crow!

11. Angel from hell

Im very tempted to prove the fault in this "Ideal"

12. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

well actually i was going more for, he knows what he likes and can tell me that he does. most of the guys here are too shy or afraid to ask for things. such as kisses or gifts. that sort of thing.

13. Angel from hell

Seeing as you explain it a bit more, there will be no further comment from me on it.... Just the way my mind goes sometimes :S / :p

14. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

my pooor poor buddy Dredz. Dont even worry about it, think positive and all will work out :D *whistles*
    heh i take it all back as long as this guy is sane that is fine with me. Work out quirks later ;) :cool: