Naruto naruto anime

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by minjigga, May 25, 2003.

1. sasuke_aoshi

sasuke_aoshi New Member

The true value of the anime might be in its truly exquisite soundtrack. It combines old ninja music with modern rock.

The voice actors, especially for Kakashi and Sasuke, are great.

I recommend this anime to everyone. It might even be my favorite of all time.

Episode 42 fansubbed was released a week ago, I think. I'm waiting for 43.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well, just finished watching 43, can't wait for 44. so am I expecting 1 episode subbed a week? just wondering I know its a lot of work to sub an episode.

3. Danski

Danski Guest

I Have Seen Episode 1-43 Subbed, Also The Naruto Special Episode. If You Are Looking For The Latest Episodes Of Naruto (subbed). Check Out www.gotwoot.net Or http://zafar.clankoa.net/naruto

You Might Have To Get BitTorrent If You Want The Episodes Off Of www.gotwoot.net. Try Getting BitTorrent From www.download.com. Also Episode 44 Subbed Should Be Released And Posted On Either Website Above, Around Friday Night Or Saturday. So Keep A Look Out.

Any Questions Email Me At Danskijonez@hotmail.com.

-Peace

4. Danski

Danski Guest

Oh And I Forgot. If Anyone Was Wondering About The Release Dates Of Each Episode. It's Aired In Japan Every Wednesday. The Subbers Get It Subbed By Friday And Its Posted Around Friday Night Or Saturday.

It's 1 Episode Per Week. The Anime Is Still In Progress So Is The Manga. So Takes A While To Get It All Out.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ha! thats awesome! I wasn't sure if episodes were released at the end of the week or at the beginning! I'm really looking forward to episode 44, Naruto better not let me down! ;)

thanks for the link to episode 44, Danski!

6. Danski

Danski Guest

No Problem. :glazed:

7. Billy277

Billy277 New Member

Both the anime and manga are still going, right? This could turn out to be a long series...

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

yes it seems that way. just as long as we learn new things along the way and get a whole deal of action, I'm fine with a long series ;) I can't wait anymore! I need 45!

9. Danski

Danski Guest

Yea, 45 was supposed to be out today. Delayed due to black out. Bah I hate that...

Well the time zone where I live. Ontario, Canada. 3:30 A.M. So it was supposed to be out yesterday..:bleed:

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

thats what I thought, gotwoot doesn't say where they are situated, so I just assumed that. but then I was reading in the forum that people have been harassing them about 45 and they said it still wasn't released yet. but thats probably an old thread. I'm in Ontario too.

11. Danski

Danski Guest

I heard in the aone mirc channel that it's going to be released with episode 46, so a double dose of Naruto.

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well I got my double-dose alright. I just wish more people here at m2a watched Naruto ^___^ so we could talk about it more.

I mean, its got action, suspense! drama, comedy, err romance. umm the animation is great and the storyline is a good one..if anything it keeps you entertained and wanting to know more.

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I was watching episode 41 where Sakura and Ino fight and I really wanted to know what will happen next. Then I watched episode 48 (I was using BT so this file got downloaded before 42 so I watched it), where Lee and Gara fight against each other. My thoughts were "The hell with Ino and Sakura, I want to know if Lee is going to win?!?!?!?!"

x_X

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The fight between Gaara and Rock Lee was the most intense so far in the show. If I recall, it was the only fight to last 3 episodes in the chunin preliminaries. Remeber! these fights are to get into the finals!

15. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Yah I know its suppose to be the elimination fights. Im just confused after seeing Sakura and Ino in the episodes that follows 41. Why isnt one of them out of the game? Ahh I guess I better watch the episode. So dont tell me what happens.. :glazed:

The animation in the Lee vs Garaa was the best i've seen so far in the series! =D

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think its no matter if you win or lose, if you aren't seriously injured, you can stay and watch the other preliminary fights. but the majority that lost have had serious injuries and needed to be taken away on stretchers.

17. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Seen 50 episodes so far, i wonder how many are there? or are they making new ones as we speak? Something bothered me tho..in the first episodes theres the beginning thing twith singing and animation...i realized that there was no clip that had the stuff that was on the beginning thingie...aww i bet no one understands my babblings but, mm..oh well..gah..too much thinking..gotta go to sleep.:confused:

18. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Oh i finally saw that episode, so I guessed the reason why they stayed after their match.

I saw episode 51 and i was wondering what the deal with this "closet pervert" ?
    ^_^;

19. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Yes, Naruto (the series) is good. I happen to like the manga more. I'm actually way past the anime right now with the manga anybody got spoiler-riffic questions for me?

If things continue at their present rate, Naruto is going to go for quite some time. I mean Episode 52 goes up to the end of Manga volume 10... and with the manga continuing in the 20s now...

20. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Konomaru's trainer, an elite trainer. he was defeated with 'Harem no Jutsu', remember? this is episode 2 so I don't think its much spoilerific. I want to know more about the Open Pervert! and UK thank you ^^ I think my questions will be answered soon.