Naruto naruto anime

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by minjigga, May 25, 2003.

1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

The reason I knew was because they always refer to the third as 'Sandaime' (literally translated: The Third) I understand it might be a difficult one for people who don't follow the Japanese depending on the fansubbers... so no problem whatsoever!

Yeah, just saw ep 56 myself too, knowing what I do about the story, I thought they were going to stop the episode with
    Jiraiya pushing Naruto from the cliff, but before Naruto ventures into his soul to deal with the 9-tails.
    Y'know, to create stress or suspense or something. Glad they handled it the way they did though, they've got a lot of story left to cover, I'm hoping this anime doesn't turn out of infinite length.

-UK

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

grrr the spoiler tag isnt working for me,.?

didn't you think the nine-tails demon was a little too quick on giving Naruto his chakra as rent? or the demon is very smart, doesn't show emotion and knows EVERYTHING that is happening to Naruto on the outside? as well.. is there any information on who this demon is? where he came from?

work you!

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

The demon is the 9 tailed fox from the start of the series, sealed there by the 4th Hokage. It does seem that he knows what's going on outside, the scene in the manga is much more drawn out, I'll need to read it again to give you a play by play of that one. Are you asking for that?

And just to show you that I'm not neglecting everyone else... here's a spoiler from late in the manga!

-UK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    ok.. maybe not...

Attached Files:

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

sure UK ^___^ because it was very short.. but maybe it'll be expanded in episode 57. so maybe it'll save you some effort from helping me if its in ep. 57.

edit: Episode 57 is great! but no info on the demon-fox...

umm,
    I did know that about the demon.. it's just .. maybe we'll find out where he came from? I don't think so lol.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Re: grrr the spoiler tag isnt working for me,.?

I just finished watching episode 60, anyone know what day they come out every week?

Well, if the Nine Tails didn't give Naruto his powers he would have died along with Naruto so he had to do it quickly.. maybe the demon is actually Naruto's mother ^^;; Haha, that would be like Violinist of Hameln

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol TG. umm the show is aried on Wednesdays I believe and the subs start coming out friday night. so Episode 61 should be coming out this Friday evening or early Saturday.

Spoiler tags can't have apostrophes and such in them.

Well, I think we'll see more of the demon fox in the future. Right now Naruto better do a good job prooving himself to the arrogant Hyuga Neji.

as far as Naruto
    I'm quite scared wondering if, since the demon doesnt want to do, etc. Can he somehow escape or take over Naruto's body in the future?

as far as who is Naruto:
    I wonder if Naruto's Dad was the fifth Hokage? Sure looked like him. Only blond guy I've seen other than Naruto. I mean, how did his parents die? ar ethey dead and does the old Hokage look after him and give him an allowance?

7. That guy!

Hyuga Neji totally angers me, he's considered a genius but.. how in the heck can he be so sure of his views on predestination, if anything a person would have to work and train to become Hokage.. not just magically become one because they were predestined even if they didn't train.

Who knows, the fox could even be waiting for a certain moment to just make Naruto explode and come out so he can take over the world at the right moment..

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

umm where are the spoiler tags with the new bulletin?
    anyways why does Hyuga act that way? he shouldn't considering the position he was placed in when Hinata turned 3. (it was all about the timing at birth for you know who - isn't that predestination to come out first?).

as well TG, lol, you have to turn everything into a world domination thing don't you? :p too bad that's not what NARUTO wants.. or will he just stop at Hokage?

edit: I realize I can just manually place the code in but would it work.. dunno..I don't think my post is too revealing.

9. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Manga *SPOILERS*

The examiners (cant remember their names) were the ones that said that Shikimaru had a better chance than Naruto. It wasnt decide who becomes Chuunin, because the village got attacked and other stuff that had happened. So do they announce it later or did I miss it? if I didnt, could you tell me in which volume this happens?
    thanx ^__^

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It happens directly after the conflict in Konoha ends. Shikamaru was the only one who had ALL the qualifications of being a chuunin (or a leader). I'm pretty sure it happens around volume 20/21

11. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Thanks Izzy.

hey I finally know from where UrashimaKeitaro's ava from - ch154
    [edit]haha and now I know from where Puchu's sig from - ch 156 :D [/edit]

pointless question: Does Kakashi have a love interest, because in volume 16 -ch 139 a black haired girl appeared and it looked like there was something between them. I said it was pointless... ;p

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well, later on Kakashi says all his loved ones are dead. (sorry) so the grave he was looking at in ch 139 is either Hayate or Obito-san's? whoever these people are. It seems we will learn more about Kakashi's past in the future (I hope) the girl, at first thought was a jounin in funeral garb, but she called Kakashi 'sempai' so must just be some younger girl who shares a bad story in Kakashi's past. just my ramblings? but then Jiraiya reminisces over the Hokage..

13. hasukawa13

hasukawa13 New Member

as far as who is Naruto:
    I wonder if Naruto's Dad was the fifth Hokage? Sure looked like him. Only blond guy I've seen other than Naruto. I mean, how did his parents die? ar ethey dead and does the old Hokage look after him and give him an allowance?
    [/QUOTE]

I hope I'm doing this right. Possible Spoiler

I'm not so sure that the fourth Hokage is Naruto's dad. In chapter 199, Orochimaru tries take over the body of a blonde ninja and before he does, the ninja asks him to let free the ninjas form his village he had been experimenting on. Wasn't it shown that Orochimaru was testing new techniques on Leaf Village citizens? Would make for an interesting story if it were Naruto's dad that Orochimaru is now using as a body.

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hey hasu, this thread is getting kind of confusing. the same discussion can be found here:
    http://www.mangatoanime.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11028

spoil away hehe.

anyways even Ino is blonde. but that dude in chapter 199 had dif colour blonde and style. I don't think hair colour is the real issue.. anywho.. I still don't know who that girl at the grave was..

15. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I just finished watching episodes 66 and 67, if you didn’t see these episodes don’t read the following.
    I kept comparing the episodes with the manga. There are so many things they added which was unusual, because anime tend to leave a lot of stuff out. So we see the sound and other villains getting ready to attack. Also, the Kiba and Kabuto scene was also not in the manga. ^.^ Gaara's real arm freaked me out, its so disgusting~!
    hehe now comes the best part of Naruto~ I cant wait ^0^

hey does anyone have an estimation of when the legendary sucker would appear in the anime [in episode ###?]

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

you know I cry to see her. so I wouldnt need to colour her b&w beauty anymore. lol
    I was just discussing this the other day with That guy!. that its a ways away, and I came to the conclusion that I can look forward to certain other things. so I can wait for the Princess to appear. a.k.a. a Naruto showdown YA!. anyways I can see maybe episodes.. 80 something perhaps?

17. That guy!

You may have to have even more patience Seraphim..

I heard rumours that Bandai is planning on licensing Naruto soon in North America, but I haven't seen any solid news on this so it may just be a rumour going around..

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, it's not the first time someone tried to make me unhappy announcing about Naruto being licensed.. a rumour is just a rumour until there are facts. As well, was there a large convention recently? I read somewhere licensors wait for big conventions to announce the upcoming anime they decide to license.

anyways. I'll make a Tsunade doll and huggle it a lot in anticipation.. yes.. I will...

19. Uchiha Kumiko

Uchiha Kumiko New Member

I've seen all translated episodes and read all the translated manga...they're both great!!! Personally, I think that you should both read and watch the series. Theres some stuff in both of them that aren't in the other, and if you want to know all there is to know about it, watch/read 'em both!!! Sometimes, since the manga scans I have are in black and white, it gets a tad confusing. And also, I reallyl like the voice actress for Naruto. Sometimes I play an episode and don't read the subtitles so I can pay more attention to Naruto's voice. I love how he talks!! I love how he sounds when he's shouting, and when he's arguing or sounds thoughtful.

I thing the TV episodes rank a little higher than the Manga, but if you're like me and can't stand waiting a week for the next one to be out, read the Manga!!!

20. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

heh yah I ran out of patience when they didnt air Naruto, because of the new years. So what I did is downloading the translated scanlations of Naruto. Now I have to be patient, because I've read all the translated manga thats available (reached to chapter 200) :anger2: I want to know what happens next...