RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena began sending her long distance light attacks to help her friends out as she guarded.

2. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: i thought Karmi was Kenichi :confused:

Yumi calculated some degrees and fires three long katana before flying up close to two moblie slashing them into comission.

"This is more of my kind of fight"

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"thanks Kenichi. You are a great help." Yamigirl's gundam, Flying Water started to fly higher destroying more enemy gundams. "Man they keep comming!! Kenichi, are you alright? Can you handle all of this with us? It's pretty hard."

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Hitting move of her moving target and slashing more that are up close to her. Keeping up at well as she can. Every once in a while her attack misses and she greet cursed words and her anger grows within her.

5. Athena

Athena patrolled around the wharehouse and emailed Heero asking, "Are ya done yet?"

6. Heero Yuy

Heero Yuy Guest

"Yes I just finnished Wing Zero Custom. I am going to destroy them all. Mission Accepted." Heero ran to Wing Zero and strted to fly with Wing Zero. He was in the air with Yamigirl and Kenichi. "This will be a pice of cake!!"

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Enough chit chat. We must fight now. Heero, I'm glad you could make it. Let's do this once and for all!!!" Yamigirl used her swords to fight and destroyed a few more gundams. "Man this is so annoying!!!"

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"Annoying? i find it fun"

Taking down 5 or 6 of them enjoying the fight in a way that it confuses others. Her muscules tense and flexed from being in one place for a small period of time.

9. Athena

"HEY!! YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING ME TO GUARD BY MYSELF?!!!" Athena shouted, "Oh well... it's an important job and I can do it by myself..."
    She was becoming very annoyed.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Yeah,I can handle it Yamigirl." said Kenichi. "I'm gonna gaurd Athena, and try to figure out another way to damage thier systems." Then, after a few minutes of fighting........"I found thier other weakness!" said Kenichi through the overcom. "You guyds have to cover me. what I'm pretaining to, do is to absorb solar rays from the sun, and use them to blind the driver. while doing so, someone will have to launch a hydromissle creating a necular reaction, this will create an energy surge overpowering the gundams system, making them implode."

11. Athena

"I'll cover you ... just do what u have to do." Athena said, weapons drawn and a detirmination on her face.

12. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"I'll blast them a hydromissile. What fun"

She retorted the last remark though liking to fight she doesn't like taking lives away but her training was to stop all feeling when to create some attacks on the enemy. She arms tensed up again ready to click on the button to fire the missile at them.

13. Athena

"Hurry up already Kennie.." Athena said, "And I don't care if u don't like being called Kennie b/c i'm calling u that until you do something."

14. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"pssshhh that will definatly bug the guy"

Chuckling a bit. Relaxing her tensed muscules, and relieved of the others that are around her, at eachother's side backing them all up.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Hmm Lets see if I use this with the Hydro Pump." Yamigirl had some electric power added to her gundam. "Hydro Shock!!!"

16. Athena

"Kennie.. Kennie.. Kennie." Athena chanted, "Get your butt in gear.."

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"Athena~! do it again, not to be mean in all"

Dodging a few mobile suits around her. Hitting the one too close to she with a sword in her free hand to knock them offline.

18. Athena

"Okay Yumi." Athena said, mischeieviously, as she attacked other enemy suits, "Kennie... Kennie... Kennie... get ur butt in gear...."

19. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: lmao i can't help myself it's way too funny i'm sorry if it bothers you Karmi

ic: "Kenshin i can't always keep this up you know!! my body will give in sooner or later!"

She said manuvering herself around the oh-so-getting-larger group of enemy mobile suits cornering her in the sky.

20. Athena

ooc:"Yea me to 'kennie'... I'll stop it when u get urself into gear and if u tell me to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.