RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I agree with you there... maybe they're holding a secret confrence and leaving us out b/c we're girls." Athena said, with a laugh.

2. Yumi

Yumi New Member

She chuckles

"that could be a possiblity"

3. Athena

Athena emailed the guys asking, "Are you guys having some sort of conference or were you just not paying attention to what Yamagirl said?"

"Hey Yumi let's see if we can scout the area for trouble.. we can do a better job then the boys... no offense to them." Athena said, smiling and laughing.

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"yeah thats right athena"

Laughing a little before she got a little serious

"there's some usually serpent mobiles flying our way i know for sure but the only damage i could think of is energy bullets"

5. Athena

"Well then let's head over there and try it." Athena said, also growing serious.

ooc:Okay I have to get off now for awhile

6. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: ok see ya when you get back ^_^

"No harm in trying right?"

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Yeah see you when u get back.

IC: " Hi guys. I thought I'd give you a ring to see how your doing. I can't seem to find Kenichi. My radar is a little fogged right now so I kinda need your help."

Heero thought he'd make things easier. "Why don't you help too Quatre and Duo? this way, it'd be easier."

Yamigirl looked at Heero. "Heero I'm glad you said that. Well sort of. We need people to protect that wherehouse cuz your gundam still needs to be put togeather. Hold on! I'm getting a transmission. This is Yamigirl, whoever you are, please speak. Kenichi!! I found you!!"

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Great work you guys." Spoke a voice from the speaker system. while you were trying to find me I figured out thet if we can fiire Atomic Hydrajin missiles it should dolocate their circuts, alowwinfg us to blow to smithirens. But first we should ask one of them where their headquaters is located. We need all the info we can get.

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay Kenichi. I think I see one of em right there. Let's see, he looks kinda weak so yeah let's get him. Kenichi, i'd be right if you did it because you got them down here so I believe you should talk to him or her. If they start trouble, I'll destroy the gundam. Is it a deal?"

10. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"i say go or it yamigirl, i'll be back-up"

11. Athena

"I'll back you up to Yama girl... or maybe I should stay here and make sure the guys can handle things... no offense to them but they didn't help us much well battling." Athena said, trying not to sound arrogant.., "Oh dear that didn't come out right.. I'll stay and protect the wharehouse now u two go before I say anything else stupid."

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I compleately understand so Athena, you stay here and Yumi, you come with me. Heero, you should stay and finnish working on Wing Zero. Okay then let's go."

13. Athena

Athena nodded and began to scan the surronding area... she would protect everyone with her life... she just hoped it wouldn't come to that.

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Kenichi, are you ready to go? Thanks alot for your help, I really appriciate it. I guess that's what makes us both good friends. That goes for you to Athena. You're a major help too. Without you, I couldn't finish building Flying Water."

15. Athena

"Okay Yamagirl but u don't have any time to waste! Get going!" Athena said, smiling.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Are we ready to leave now? I think we should quit talking and more fighting." Yamigirl's Gundam Flying Water flew into the sky to meet Kenichi's gundam. "Are you ready Kenichi?"

17. Karmi

Karmi New Member

I'm ready. I was listening to you're whole conversation, I was just downloading more info into my gundams mainframe computer. Lets' start firing. Usinfg up some energy, Kenichi orders his gundam to fire a energy ball, forcing one of the serphent coustoms main body backward, cousing in minimum damage.

18. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"Darn gotta find a better area to shoot at"

Flying up looking towards the serpants aiming at anyarea that could to targetted. Shooting mostly around the head and neak of the suit.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay" Yamigirl replied. Her Gundam started to fly. "Flying Water, show you're Hydro Pump!!!" The Gundam shoot's it's hydro pumps and hit's a few Gundams. The Gundams short circuted because of the water. Other Gundams were water proof. Yamigirl decided to use her two Swords.

20. Karmi

Karmi New Member

" Good work YamiGirl" said Kenichi Then , he fired a hydro cannon at the others, short ciriting them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.