RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Sorry about that. It's the way my friend made him be.

IC: Yamigirl hears a beeping comming from her Gundam Flying Water. "Hmmm it seems Flying Water has detected an unfimiliar Gundam. Could it be our enemies? Duo we are getting approached by another Gundam. What should we do?"

2. Yumi

Yumi New Member

In the co-pit of Uveria clicking or typing commands looking again then without a notice Blade dashes off in another direction.

"What? Hey wait up Blade!"

Dashing off behind Blade getting closer to the signal. Relieved then tensed when she saw it on the screen so unsure who it might be now she ventures forward to the unknown to her.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"We'll try to contact him, if he doesn't answer, we'll wait to see if the gundam's friendly. If it isn't..." Duo paused, and spoke carefully, with a darkness rarely seen. "...We destroy it. Right, Heero, Quatre?"

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Stopping at the warehouse within miles from it she stares at it but blaze ran right through and into the building where the unknown people are.

"HEY!"

Jumping out the co-pit and out her gundam she dashes into the warehouse without getting a second to think about it.

"oh ****!"

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok I will." Yamigirl takes a deep breath. "This is Yamigirl, please identify yourself. If you don't identify yourself, our pilots will have to fight you. This is a warning." Yamigirl looks at Duo. "Now we just wait for an answer. Just great, what else could happen?"

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"Please, don't ask what else could go wrong...Man, one time, Quatre almost blew up...Sorry, that's a sensitive subject. In any case, things can get a lot worse. This is rookie stuff."

7. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"i bet that is Duo Maxwell but i do not know you miss"

Looking around her seeing gundams already rebuilt she was amused and yet distrot.

"BlAZE??"

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

" Yeah that's Duo alright but the name's Yamigirl. I'm pretty new but I still don't know you. Are you an enemy or are you a friend?" Yamigirl looks at Duo. "Okay it's a touchy subject I know. You don't have to tell me. Yeah your right things can and will only get worse. Wait a sec, I'm getting a transmission from our enemies...."

9. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"I am no enemy to the gundam pilots. They do not know me but i know them pretty well. If you are against the gundams and their pilots then you can call me an enemy"

Blade flying through(sort of) racing in tackling Yamigirl down sniffing and growling.

"My name is Yumi. Blade?!? where are you?"

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"First off, I'm a friend to them. I just thought you were an enemy. I'm sorry okay I just thought that things got worse that's all. Heero is like one of my best friends. I will put my guard down. Please accept this as a token of my apology." Yamigirl gives Yumi $1,000 dollars.

11. Yumi

Yumi New Member

blinks a few times before taking it.

"it's alright i forgive you Yamigirl"

Smiling a little.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"thanks. You know we all have to be carefull now since we don't know who our enemy is. Oh by the way my family is rich so if you need anything just tell me okay. Let me introduce to you my friends Duo, Quatre, and Heero. I have no idea where the other 3 are. You know Zechs, Wufei, and Trowa. But like I said if you need anything, just ask." Yamigirl then walked back to her gundam and fixed it a bit. It had gotten damaged due to the mistake of an assumed enemy.

13. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"your family is rich? heh i'd like my life to be like that a little"

Blade retreating and standing by yumi's side. Looking up at the gundam that Yamigirl made really amused.

"did you do some of your calculations on your gundam stability for you weapons?"

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yup. You see i have two hydro pumps on each sholder. it also has two swords, one in each hand. It also can fly. It has wings like Wing Zero only a little bit smaller. That's why I called it Flying water. I built it myself with some help from my friends. what do you think?"

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Well all I know is that they have alot of money and they think they can take over the world. I just thought Yumi here was an enemy but I also think she might know."

16. Heero Yuy

Heero Yuy Guest

"I'm almost done here with Wing Zero. I wonder who are enemies are?" Heero get's back to work.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Well Heero, why don't you check it out on the laptop? Wouldn't it be easier to do that? I'm kinda busy with Yumi right about now so I can't do anything about it."

18. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: yeha so nice of you to be nice to my character -_-;;;;

ic: Stares blankly at the others not quite sure what to say.

Blade stood up, his strong body strides towards Duo and started to smell him then back away like if had on bad callon.

Then to Heero looking at him then walking towards Quatre curious enough to get close enough to see face to face.

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena climbed back into her gundam and emailed Yamagirl.
    "Yamagirl I lost Wue Fei.. do u want me to come back to the wharhose til we've all gathered."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.