RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena e-mails Yamigirl. "I'm going in after Wufei. I hope your in there. what are you up to? I need to know exactlly where you are so I can meet you and whoever else." After that e-mail, Athena follows in after Wufei.

2. Heero Yuy

Heero Yuy Guest

"I'm so sorry Yamigirl. I had some last minute shopping to do. I compleately forgot. But why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong?" Heero looked at Yamigirl but in a puzzling look.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I just got an e-mail from my friend Athena. She saw Wufei and she's going to follow him. Don't worry about it Heero I understand everything. We just need to continue working on these Gundams and get a couple of stuff." Yamigirl calls her friend Gene Starwind askinking him to get a few parts using her account. He agrees to do so. "well now that that's done, lets finnish this."

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: hey i though you guy might like a new person :)

ic: Yumi taking her time looking at which one have as a katana, seeing that her last one got smashed into a million pieces.

Picking out one and purchasing it she leaves getting to her gundam, Uveria in a secluded place.

Searching the area for any gundams around here. Finding a few she made no move on destroying them but to search for the pilots of the gundams. Only knowing there were five before now there are more.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

In the meantime Yamigirl got hurt once again trying to help Heero with his Gundam. "Ow not again grrrrr!!!!! Why does this always happen to me? How come it never happens to you Heero or Duo or Quatre? I know it's because this is only the second gundam I worked on. Why me?" Yamigirl got back to work.

6. Heero Yuy

Heero Yuy Guest

"Hmm are you okay Yamigirl? Let me fix up your hand. Can I ask something personal? Do you have a boyfriend? I'm just curious. I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend because I'm married to Relena. I'm verry happy." Heero puts a bandage around Yamigirl's index finger and thumb.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"First of all thanks and second I don't have a boyfriend. It shure sounds like to me that you like me. So you are married to Relena. I knew it. (Mainly because I'm a psychic) But why are you asking me these questions? Hm?" Yamigirl stares at Heero.

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Her findings were barely anything to nothing on her first search. Giving up for the night she leaves the city and entering the forest.

Low growls within miles around her were heard. Unsheathing her new sword a silver streak flew past her knocking her off balance, landing on her back she flips onto her feet and watches around her.

Seeing what the silver streak was a medium size wolf snarling at her ready to attack. Quick as flinch of a musle she attacks the wolf pinning it on the ground glaring at it, looking into it's eyes.

Seeing something she had never seen before stepping back letting go the wolf. The wolf stood looking at her knowing she seen it but it did not attack but respected her.

She sheaths her sword and turns to leave, the wolf bound up to her and followed where ever she went.

"your not going to leave me alone are you?"

Wolf looked down and yepped a little.

"Oh boy"

9. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

na

ooc: I'll be a new person.

Name: Yuffie Kasgoina
    Sex: Female
    Ht: 5'4"
    Wt: 125
    Background: Calls her self a war oprhen when acttally she was removed from her family because she didn't want to become a priestess.
    Sexual prefrance:Lesbian
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Outfit most often worne: white short shorts. small skin tight green shirts shows stomic. White shoes.
    Job: Machanic/Theif

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

IC: "Ok Quatre I'm trying to but Heero won't let me work. Dude this is so crazy. Heero please let me work now ok? I'd apriciate it." Yamigirl gets back to working on Heero's Gundam.
    OOC: Uh ok you can play. But one question, Why do you want to play as a lesbian? Oh well I guess anything goes.

11. Heero Yuy

Heero Yuy Guest

"Quatre I will get back to work now but I just want to know if Yamigirl's ok. She got hurt and she's kind of my friend. Let me take care of this Yamigirl at least untill you get better." Heero starts to continue where Yamigirl last got hurt.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok but I feel better already. Are you shure about this? I can always help." Yamigirl then sits down holding her hand. Yamigirl thinks to herself "I'm in alot of pain but I can't show Heero or anyone how much pain I'm in."

13. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I'm basing her after my best friend who happens to be a lesbian.

Yuffie wakes from a nice sleep.

ooc: sorry so short. I'll make a longer on later.

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Haven't post in a while either...

IC:

6 hours later...

Duo scratched his name underneath his Gundam's foot.

"Done and done. I've rebuilt my gundam so many times that I could do this with my eyes closed! Months? Hah! The God of Death doesn't need months!"

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: It's ok I was just wondering. I accept that your character is like that Mike Maxwell.

IC: "Wow duo, I can't believe you did it. I'm almost done here too. Man but if I keep hurting myself, I won't be able to finnish here. Also cuz someone keeps interupting me." Yamigirl points to Heero. "Ok let me stop fooling around." Yamigirl continues to work.

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Sitting on her gundam's shoulder looking out to the forest. Blade her new companion stayed with Yumi sitting on the other shoulder.

"I gotta find the pilots and soon too"

ooc: sorry i have no idea how to continue since how everyone else rping and so~ different to how i rp :blush2:

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: It's ok your doing great.

IC: "I think we're done here Heero. Any one else need help building thier Gundam or is every gundam all rebuilt?" Yamigirl looks around for an answer.

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: BTW guys, Heero is stoic and tends not to 'fool around'! Sorry, but I just can't stand when people do this to poor Heero-chan! Could you keep it in character? Sorry to abrupt, but if you think Heero would do that sort of thing, a re-watch of GW is in order. GWEW as well...the only time where Heero honestly laughs.

19. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"You wanna go look fo some pilots Blade?"

The wolf lifted his frail framed body shaking his shimmering fur before he looked at Yumi nodding slightly as if he knew where they are.

"okay i hope you know where they are"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.