RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Well you guys haven't responded in a long time... what else were we suppose to think...

ic:Athena immediately emailed Yamagirl telling her she was in place.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Okay, we'll have to just...make things work.

IC:

Duo & Quatre were working on building their Gundams. They had met in that factory and decided to fight once more.

"Hey, we're better at this than we thought! Of course, you did build Wing Zero, didn't you?"

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

occ: ok here goes nothing.

ic: Yamigirl recieves the e-mail and e-mails Princess Athena back. "Ok so where am I supposed to be? I'm lost. Princess Athena how have you been? it's been a long time. Where do we go now? What is our mission?" After sending Athena the mail, Yamigirl looks around to see where she belongs. "I'm all alone.... Where did everyone go? Oh well. Yamigirl continues to look around.

4. Athena

Athena emailed Yamagirl that said, "First off just call me Athena and I'm at the next city in position to get some gundamium whenever you guys are ready."

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl e-mails Athena back. "Ok I'm ready. I'm just waiting for someone who is supposed to join us verry soon. I'll be there shortly after that! That much I can promise."

6. Meaikoh

MOOC: Sorry, I have to consider that last post spam. People usually IM each other for that kind of stuff.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

occ: Ok I understand that for Athena. I think Athena, that if your going to post, try telling where your at and other stuff like that cuz then it won't be spam.

ic: "hmmm I wonder where Heero is. I know he's probably married to Relena, but we were supposed to meet by now." Yamigirl continues on her quest to find Heero inside the Warehouse. She soon finds out that he forgot about them ever meeting. "This is so sadning. What am I to do?"

8. Meaikoh

Duo shrugged. "The doctors have always taken care of the Gundams. It's too bad they're no longer around. Heero could do it. He once fixed his Gundam in one night! Granted, he stole parts from me, but I'm sure he could do it!"

Duo checked a small palmpilot he had in his pocket. "Here's his last known address."

9. Athena

Athena waited restlessly in her Gundam, she watched as the people milled about and one person caught her eye.

"Do I know him?" Athena thought, ".... Is that Wue Fei?"

Athena quickly emailed Yamagirl a description of the boy and her thoughts on him... she hoped she was right.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Should I meet the two of you meaning Duo and Quatre?

IC: Yamigirl sees the e-mail and thinks to herself. "Wufei....I wasn't waiting for him." Yamigirl e-mails Athena back. "That is Wufei, but I wasn't waiting for him. I'm going to look aroud more." Yamigirl wonders around and accedentally bumps into two people. "Uh sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. Do I know you?"

11. Athena

Athena read the email and decided to go and find Wue Fei. She got out of her gundam, after hiding it, and ran out into the crowd searching for him.
    "I hope nothing big happens while I'm gone." Athena whispered.

12. Meaikoh

OOC: Sure, you can meet up with us. I sort of have to wait for Quatre's IC, but I have a question, any special direction you want to go in with Wufei? Where is the story going? So that I can post accordingly, of course.

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Now that youre gundam is completed yami-girl, we should go get gundamim and stop those guyds from blowing up the biulding. said Kenichi.

They traveled to the next city and found Athena who happened to be looking for WuFie. Kenichi helped her search.

14. Athena

ooc: trying to find wue fei b/c we need ll of the gundam pilots

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: No um direction with Wufei. I'll just meet up with you and Quatre now. We will start like this.

IC: "Hi guys!!" Yamigirl said. "I'm so sorry I bumped into you Duo. I didn't see you. Actually I didn't see anyone at all. I was waiting for Heero but he forgot we were supposed to meet. Oh well so how are you? Oh by the way, the name's Yamigirl. I'm a huge fan of you and Quatre. That's why I built my Gundam with the help of other people as well."

16. Meaikoh

OOC: in true Duo style...remember, ^__^; Duo is a bit of a player.

IC:

"A fan?! Cool! You, uh, want my autograph any place special?"

Duo watched Yamigirl blush. "Just kidding! So, wow, you've built your own Gundam? You do realize that those things are copyrighted...Just kidding, I'm kidding! Geez! Actually, we're looking for Ol' Heero as well. You got any clue as to where the old boy is?"

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I have no idea Duo. The last time I checked, he was supposed to meet me but otherwise I have no clue. I think your cute! Verry funny too! Do you need my help to build your gundams? I'm here for you." Yamigirl then looked at the Gundm parts. "Hmmm if you connect this here to this right here, you'll be ok." Yamigirl stated. "I do want your autograph!! LOL! Just Joking!" Yamigirl laughed at her corny joke.

18. Heero Yuy

Heero Yuy Guest

"Yamigirl I'm here!! Sorry I'm sooo late. Hi Duo. guess I have to rebuild my gundam too. It's going to take a while. Can you help me Yamigirl? I'd apriciate it." Heero then looks at Yamigirl for an answer.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yes I will help you." Yamigirl then started helping Heero build his Gundam. "May I ask what took you so long? I was waiting and waiting and you hadden't shown up. I was worried about you and so was Duo and Quatre. Please for the future try to come a little earlier I'd appriciate it." Yamigirl then got back to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.