RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

occ: Oops sorry.

ic: Yamigirl still thinks she recognizes the voices. "Hmmmm I hear Duo as well.... Could it be my imagination? But the last time I thought it was my imagination, I got kidnapped. Where am I? And why have I been brought here? Was it Destiny? Nah! Destiny is for people who believe in urban legends. To me at least. Maybe I should check it out....."

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked down the halls and thought she heard Yamagirl's voice. She entered a room only to find three burly men interregating a young man. She blinked and before she had time to react was tied to a chair as well.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh no! Athena!!!! I must save her but how? I know... Here goes nothing!!" Yamigirl pulls out a mini knife that the kidnappers didn't see when they checked her!! "Heh Heh!!" Yamigirl cuts herself loose. "Did you really think you could keep me for long? I guess you forgot that Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru were my brothers. Didn't you think they wouldn't teach me to get free? Wait till they find out what you did!!! you are soooo dead!!! Oh sorry I never told you Athena that those two were related to me. now let me get you loose!" Somehow the kidnappers managed to gag Yamigirl with her own Bandana! "Mffff!! Muffff" The kidnappers then said: "I thought we let you go! The only one we wanted was Athena but now you've gone too far!!!"

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then out of the shadows, a teenage boy appears he is whereing a leather jacket and silky pants. He jumps on one man and guts him. Startling the others he throws a mini knife cutting both prisoners free. "Run while you can he shouts" Then putting his hands up in marital art position he knocks two more kidnappers out. After seeing this, the others run away, leaving them alone together. "My name is Kenichi Garwasaki what are yours?"

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh thanks. My name is Yamigirl. Pleased to meet you. I owe you my life. I was trying to build a Gundam when I got kidnapped. It was so wierd and so quick. This is my friend Athena. She tried to help but wound up getting kidnapped herself." Then Yamigirl hands Kenichi Garwasaki a gift of $1,000 dollars. "Take this as a token of my gratitude. I am of wealthy decent so don't worry about the amount."

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Ari Gatou.! You may call me Kenichi. Garwasaki is my last name. I come from a family of maritial arists. So what my you be doing here. Why are you working on a gundam? I'd be glad to help you in any way i could. I have my own gundam. It is Called Crecent spirit.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Please help me I'd really apriciate it. The name of my Gundam is called flying water. Iv'e only worked on the legs. It's hard work but I am willing to accept the challenge. I was building the Gundam behind a hotel which my family owns. It's close to the forest. I know this is an empty warehouse but I have no idea where exactly we are."

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I will help you!" said Kenichi. "But youre gonna need gundamim armor aren't you. Well i know where to get some. Some gangsters I saw went into a tall biuliding in the next city, Hirisho. I believe they are planning to attack the Shojin biulding in the town. We should stop them before they can do it. Also, last night, I saw some trucks hauling some big peices of metal into the biuldings garage. That might be gudamin. But we need more than three people. Do you have any friencds that might help?"

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Duo amd Quatre would be able to help. If only I could reach to them. I have no clue as to where they are. My brothers Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru can help too. You lead the way." Yanigirl then follows kenichi.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"They should be around here somewhere." Says Kenichi. I think I here there voices, follow me! *Starts to run towards there voices.*

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I hear the voices too. alright then lets go!" Yamigirl then follows Kenichi.

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then,running out of the shadows they see Dou and Quatre talking." We must get to the next city by night fall." says Kenichi. Then he tells them of what happened and they agree to help. (we just need others to post Yamigirl!):)

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

ooc: I know but the 2 that play quatre and Duo are offline for now.:eek:

ic: "Ok so now we have a little more help but now what do we do Kenichi?"

14. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"We shall stay in a hotel in Hirisho, then we sneak in armed and have Athena ready for back up with her gundam. We will sneak in in to groups. Qaurte and I you and Dou. I suggest we start heading there right now on foot. Athena may fly her gundam over so we are ready for back up. Mine is already there so its ready any time. When you are going over the town Athena, turn you're gundam on cloak mode so no one will suspect any thing. But first we must get youre gundam biult. So lets head over to it. "*Yamigirl leads the way to her gundam and they start working on it.

15. Bau

Bau New Member

OOC- well here i go...

IC- "hey you guys what are you all doing her? can you hear those noises too? there kind of freakin' me out." the boy walked up to yamigirl. "where are my manners, the names Mogryu."

OOC- whats up with that name.... if its to wierd i can change it."

16. Athena

"Alright, I'll go and get my gundam.. I'll meet you all back at the warehouse." Athena said, then took off for her gundam.

17. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC- Good job Yamigirl for finding a knew person.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? I am Kenichi. Is this one one of you're friends Yamigirl? ( I love you're avatar!) Well, I'll explained what happened." *Explains what happed* "So, will you help us? asked Kenichi. If you do, we will be very greatful. So, what do you say?"

OOC- This is gonna be great!:) :D

18. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Lets finish biulding this gundam while were waiting for you're answer." says Kenichi. *They all start to work and have half of of the torso biult. " Well, what is you're answer?" asks Kenichi taking a break.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

ooc: I tried. Here goes nothing.

ic: "She is one of my friends. Ok here is my soon to be Gundam. I will work on the wings. It has water power. That is why I call it Flying Water. Nice ta meecha Mogryu."

20. Athena

ooc:Um... I'm one of the original posters.

Athena left and went to get her gundam and flew it back to the wharehouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.