RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: Since I've come and posted here, why don't I stick around and join your RPG? I'm a big fan of GW, especially Duo! ^.^

So, do I have your permission, GM-sama? I'd like to play as Duo, if that's okay.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

occ: Yes you can be Duo. You can be anyone as long as it's an anime person or your own made up person.

ic: As Quatre was busy looking for someone to help him, Yamigirl is in the middle of building her Gundam. "Man, this is going to take forever" Yamigirl has only built .... one leg of her creation.

3. Meaikoh

OOC: Sure, I'll be around in there, trying to find out whether or not I can steal enough parts to rebuild Deathscythe.

IC:

Duo flattened against the wall. In the year that followed the battle with Mariemaia, he had lost contact with the other Gundam pilots. He had owned his own mechanics shop for a while, until some ex-Mariemaia soldiers had decided it was a good idea to torch the place.

Duo took a look around. The room was filled with discarded mobile suit parts. He heard somebody outside. <They're gonna find me!>

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena went and bought Yamagirl's parts and emailed her asking, where would you like me to send them?

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

occ: Yes Quatre can meet me in the building.
    ic:"Athena..." Yamigirl replied, "Please bring the parts to the building. thanks" Yamigirl then decides to try to continue working on her Gundam. She is now working on the other leg. The parts she needs from Athena are for the torso and wings of her Gundam.

6. Athena

Athena walked into the building and called out, "Hi, I'm here with the parts you need. Want some help putting them together. Although I can't stay long, I have to go back to my gundam."

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl replies: "Yes I could really use some help. I'd appriciate it." Yamigirl got back to working on the other leg.

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl hurts herself trying to weld parts togeather. "Ouch!! Oh man not again. This is the second time today! Aw Geez What now!?!" Yamigirl hears a noise but ignores it because she feels she probably thought it was her imagination and continues working on her Gundam. "No matter how much I get hurt today, I will do my best to continue work cuz it's importiant!"

9. Meaikoh

OOC: Gotcha! ^___________^;;

IC:

Duo closed his eyes and waited to be accosted. He opened his eyes to see somebody running off.
    Duo thought he had seen someone familiar...."Quatre?! Is that you?!"

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl stops to think for a minute. "Where did Ahtena go? She told me that she would help me if I needed it and then she disappears. Oh well I guess I have no chice but to continue working." Yamigirl then continues to work on her Gundam.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl stars thinking to herself: "I wonder where everyone is. Oh well, I guess.... nvm. Let me get back to work." Yamigirl starts to work on the torso of her gundam. Yet again she hears a sound. "Alright who's there!?!" Yamigirl asks. Out of nowhere, a group of evil people show up and kidnap her! "Mummf! murf furmpfh!!" Someone has her gagged!

12. Athena

Sorry about that Yamagirl, I thought I heard a noise and let to check it out." She then helps her with the gundam building.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

ooc: didn't you notice that Duo was fighting some of the enemies? and yes I got kidnapped Athena.

ic: Yamigirl thinks to herself: "What am I going to do? I don't have anyone to help me.... Is this it for me?" Just then, the kidnappers drop her somewhere. The enimies then leave Yamigirl alone and find thier partners. Yamigirl stands up. "I wonder where I am..." Yamigirl then wonders around and hears a familiar voice.... "That voice, it almost sounds like.....Quatre?"

14. Meaikoh

OOC: Wasn't fighting any enemies.....

IC:

"Yeah, it's all that great food Hilde cooks! Doctor says I'll be 6"2 before I'm done growing! Pretty sweet, huh? How have you been, Quatre?"

Duo stepped out into the light.

15. Athena

ooc: oops, i really need to get my eyes checked.

ic: Athena looks around noticing that Yamagirl isn't in there. She looks around and sees paint prints the shape and size of Yamagirl's shoes and follows them she comes to an abonden warehouse and walks in cautiously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.