RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl e-mail's Athena. "Yes come back and meet the others at least." Then Yamigirl looks at Yumi "I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean to you Yumi, I'm actually trying to find out how you could help us. It's just so wierd though. I feel kinda freakish today. I'm so bent out of shape."

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"Yeah," said Duo. "Just why are we rebuilding the Gundams, if we have no enemy. And if we have an enemy, who is it?"

Duo leaned against the now complete Deathscythe Hell-Custom.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena got into her gundam and flew back to the 'base' and looked at the new people and said, "Hi just call me Athena okay? I don't want anyone adding in my title it would be better in the long one for us not to mention it again."

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"not a problem there Athena, i'm Yumi"

She smiled a goofy smile. Blade nudge her looking at her.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl checked the laptop. "Guys, we have a message from our enemies. They've surrounded our base. This can't be good. Some gundams are complete. Otherrs are not such as Wing Zero. What do we do now?"

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then, Yami-girl recieves another e-mail. It is from Kenichi. It said that he had gone back to the mountain cave and recovered his gundam,Crecent Spirit. He said that he had saw the enemy but could not blast at them because he didn't wish to blow his friends to smitherines. He said that he throw a few gas gernades long enough to hold off the enemy so his friends to escape. They would distract them so Athena could get her gundam and scare them away while he and the others grabbed some wepons and followed after them. That was the plan. It was to start in ten seconds.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay guy get into your gundams. We are getting help. Heero, you will have to work with me in my gundam. Your's is still not finnished and we must fight. Let's go!!!" Yamigirl and Heero enter into Flying Water while the others get into thier gundams. "Is everybody ready?"

8. Athena

"We'll have to talk later Yumi." Athena said, then using the distraction leapt into her gundam and went on to fight the enimies. She easily began to beat some of them, as befitting a gundam pilot.

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl began to join the fight with Heero at her side. "I'm sorry baddies but did you think you were messing with weak people? Well Your wrong!!!!!" Yamigirl started to fight like there was no tomarrow. *Evil Laugh* "Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!! Ahem sorry couldn't help it."

10. Athena

ooc: ur going to make me laugh to death Yamagirl,... you're doing great.

ic: Athena helped Yamagirl finish them off then asked, "Okay... now what.. this can't be it.. can it?"

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"No it's not it. It would be too easy. They were just pawns to distract us from our recreation of the Gundams. Something big is going to happen. Something like we've never imagined. It's going to probably be more then we can handle. That's why we need as many Gundams as possible and pilots too. We need to start stratigizing now."

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Kenichi from his gundam watched the battle as 4 serphent modelgundams appeared over head. He blasted away with missles which bounced right off of it's armored shell. He created and energy bullet and shot at one of them. This blew off it's arm, but it was still functional. He sent Yamigirl an email stating look out and help. Use energy bullets on them. I haven't found another weakness. Try to find one, or else our gudams will run out of power and we will surley fall.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl got the message from Kenichi. "I told you guys it's not over. Kenichi needs our help. But I don't know where he's at!! I know let me e-mail him." Yamigirl sends an e-mail to Kenichi asking where he's at so we can help him.

14. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"blade we better get going now"

Running to her gundam and jumping in. Typing fastand putting a head set on to give out voice comands and talks to the others. Blade sat up close beside Yumi looking in every direction of the windows.

"ok i need another gundam with to fight out the serpets guys"

Jumping up ontop of the warehouse ready to fly. In her mind thinking about the stragies that can be used to stop them. "theres got to be another weakness to these mobile gundams"

15. Athena

Well I'm with you Yamagirl... I'll keep a look out." Athena said... smiling..

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Alright, are we all ready to go? I know I am. We need to move fast before it's too late." Yamigirl takes flight with her gundam Flying Water. She decides to use her gundam's communicator to find her friend.

17. Athena

"I know I'm ready I don't know about the others though." Athena said, waiting for Yamagirl to finish finding her friend.

18. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Typing fast to change and alter her weapons a little to affectivly damage them. Though her headset finding the right frequency to athena befo she spoke.

"Athena? can you hear me? well i'm ready here hope you are too and the others also"

19. Athena

"Yes I can hear you Yumi. Yamagirl and I are ready but I don't know about the others. Yamagirl is working on finding the people." Athena responded..

20. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"thats strange. usually the undam pilots only take a few mintues to get into their gundams and ready to rumble"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.