RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi and Kari stoped arguing and walked in a group inside. Hildi spoke up,"Hildi Maxwell!"

"Kari Chang or Chang Kari." A glare was pointed toward Kenichi as the black haired girl said it.

"Serena Yuy." Was added with a light smile and a slight box since she wasn't in a skirt.

Hildi titled her head,"Are Heero and Duo around here?"

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I already apoligized." said Kenichi aloud. " Some people call me Kennie........" Glare at Athena. "Sorry I guess I sortive blaming and taking it out on you. I apoligize again. Doyou accept my apoligy this time." said Kenichi waiting paitentily for an answer.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled and said, "Yup... I call him Kennie but only when he's taking forever to take action. And who are u apologizing to... I think they understand"

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Nice to meet all of you. Duo and Heero are around somewhere. I'm Yamigirl by the way. Kenichi can I have a word with you for a moment alone?"

Yamigirl pulls Kenichi to the side.

"I want to know about them. Our enemies have been known to put spies in places and I want you to do a thougroh backround check on these people. Sometimes they kill thier own kind to get in to groups like ours. Please do me that favor, I'd really appriciate it."

OOC: My 600th Post Yay!!!!!!! I'n my RPG yay!!!!!!! 600th Post 600th post!!!!! ^^

5. Athena

"I sort of zoned out for a moment, what are you new ppls name again?" Athena asked, out of the blue.

6. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi just blinked looking at Athena blankly and wondered how that had happening then just looking at them taking a few steps back watching them all silently, silently smiling to herself. Blade looking around him confused then looking up at Yumi for understandment, but even her couldn't answer this. SHe just shrugged and patted him on the head watching and waiting before things get more serious.

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

" Fine Yamigirl" he whispered bck " I will do it later when there sleeping. I could use my computer to break into there systems and find out. In other words hacking. And, don't sweat, I'll do it."

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi tilted her head toward Kari when she whispered something,"They don't trust us Hildi. We better not stay around to long."

Hildi sighed softly, violet eyes clsoing,whispering back,"I want to stay and see Duo. I haven't seen him for years since before this whole thing of the first war started. I don't even know what he may look like."

Kari slaped her over the back of the head,"Yes you have. You saw him on the news during the war and hacked some oz files once and found the pictures of the five of them. I'd say that you know what he looks like."

Hildi hissed softly and opened her eyes,turning her gaze to the others,"I'm sorry if we're intruding."

Serena cut in,"We only want to see the boys. Then we'll be off to fight elsewhere and you wont hear from us again alright?"

9. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"No, no, it's just that our enemies somtimes send spies, so we don't want to be spied on, if you know what I mean." said Kenichi smiling. " You are always welcome!"

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at the new people. "You're Hilde right? Duo said he was living with you. How is it if you haven't seen him in a long time that you two are living togeather?" *To Herself* "This kind of looks suspisious in my books." *To Everyone* We have to be cautious. We have nothing against you at all. I think you all should stay. Get some rest, we are going to look for our enemies tomarrow at 5:00am because we have to get them while they are sleeping."

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Its Hildi!! Not the Hilde form the show and she hasn't been living with him. The one your thinking of is Hilde S.(can't spell last name). The one I have is his younger sister whos been with Serena and Kari since the beginning of the first second fight. The Endless Waltz. She had told them she had found pictures of her brother on oz files and seen him on tv during the first war before she met them and before she was given Deaths Angel(her gundam)

BIC: Hildi sighed,"Its Hildi with an 'i' I've been with Serena and Kari. I haven't seen Duo since before the wars of the gundams and Operation Meteor. I can't wait till he sees Deaths Angel. Its exactly like his Deathscythe except mines red."

Serena rolled her eyes,"I'll take you up on the rest. Though Hildi will probably chatter away I'll try to keep her out of your hair."

Kari glowered at Hildi,"Let them rest also baka."

Hildi turned a dark gaze on her,"I don't chatter and I was planning on doing a little check up on DA. I'll check yours also while you rest."

Serena nodded,"Thanks Hil. I should have checked it before we left for earth but there was no time to get it done."

Serena turned to leave after quickly excusing herself. Leaving Hildi and Kari still facing off the rest of the group. Hildi brightened,"Anyone else want me to check their suits?"

Kari grumbled softly turning away,"I'll check mine." Then to the rest of the group,"Shes the mechanic of the group so she does alot of repairs if we can't get it done."

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Sorry my bad. I never watched the show except Gundam Wing and all that stuff.

IC: "Well I do repairs too if you need me to. Anyway Some of us should stay up to keep guard in case our enemies are still around. Oh and by the way, I built my own Gundam. It's kinda cool. So let's see here. You all can stay so don't worry about it. Get some rest. Kenichi and I will keep watch. Unless Hildi want's to stay up too." Yamigirl thinks to herself. *To Herself* "Hildi is acting way tooo suspicious. She must be an enemy. I won't draw any conclusions untill I get a backround Check on her." Yamigirl pulled Kenichi to the side. *To Kenichi* Ok so we are on guard tonight. I need you to do a check especially on Hildi because she is acting way to suspiciously. Here she comes. Act cool." Yamigirl smiles at Hildi. "Um Hildi, do you need any help at all? Or do you just want to talk or something? Do you need anything at all?"

13. Athena

Athena nodded and said, "I'll take up first watch. Besides, I like guarding, be back in as soon as I can. which won't be for awhile... i'm sort of a night owl."

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay so it will be the tree of us then. It will consist of Kenichi, Athena, and myself. Everyone else should sleep." Yamigirl pulled Athena to the side. "Keep watch of Hildi. I don't trust her. She is acting verry suspiciously. Can you do that while Kenichi and I do a backround check?"

15. Athena

"Sure, I'll watch her." Athena said, as she walked out to climb into her gundam.

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: i can't go on for a while since i'm a little busy to go online so i'll see you guys in a few days

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Okay Yumi when you come back, I'll update you.

IC:

Yamigirl walked to the computer to where Kenichi was at. She sat beside him and whatched for a little bit and then walked towards Heero.

"Heero can you do me a favor and get some rest please?"

18. Athena

While Athena kept watch she also kept an eye on Hilde. She didn't know why Yamagirl didn't trust her but she'd do it to keep Yamagirl happy. Athena's mind went back to the ppl that had kidnapped her, where they her enimies or Yamagirls... she just hoped her mother the Queen never found out about it.

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi made her way to Deaths Angel and scaled it once more, slidding in, only to come out a moment later. She laughed softly to herself and moved toward Serenas gundam while Kari was in her own.

Hildi finished up quickly in Serenas gundam and went to join the rest of the group. She took an empty seat and looked around,"Ah thats all done. Wasn't to hard."

She grinned at Kenichi then the rest, leaning back in the chair, clsoing her eyes, not falling asleep but seeming to remember something she didn't open her eyes but told them,"I suggest NOT trying to hack into my computer system. Trust me instead. I'm a gundam pilot, fighting for peace and helping my brother now that I can."

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Whoever said We were kacking into you're computer? I never said anything about doing that and besides, I'm not like that. we planted a seeker button on one of the escaping gundams so we could locate our enemies. Relax. Get some rest. You are going to need it for tomarrow." Yamigirl was believable but Kenichi and her were looking for the History of Hildi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.