Current Affairs PeTA has crossed the line

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wertitis, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Stop. Just... stop.

2. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

neph, are you going to contibute anything more? i mean beyond little one-line stabs? your post at the top of the page actually made a point, but the rest is just pointless taunting.

either way, pretty much any animal that's capable of killing, eating, and digesting other animals does. there isnt some "natural law" that says who eats what. it's always been "whatever works". why is this any different? i mean preferences are fine, but when you cant accept that someone else has them too, then theres a problem.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

One was requesting paragraphing, as I just couldn't read that mess of text. The other was a request to stop The Unfunny. I don't really care if you don't like it or not, so stop trying. If you really feel they're so in the wrong, use the report post button and be done with it.

4. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

I appologise for my posts... seeing as how they did not contribute to the original idea of this thread. And I am sorry for the lack of paragraphing. If you would like me to delete the post then I will.

5. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

You just don't know the magic of Neph.

It used to be exponentially funnier, but he got in trouble.

6. Fushigi Rockna

Agh....PeTA....I'm not even gonna bother reading the comic, just reading the first couple posts about it and from what I already knew about them told me enough.

This isn't the first time they're targeted children tho. According to my teacher, they go around to schools dressed as cows and tell kids about how milk is bad and they should stop drinking milk. For crying out loud...

I can't stand these guys. They just make me...sick. I have nothing against what they stand for, I just hate the way they're going about it. And they obviously don't do their research. Dairy Cows are treated damn good. If they're not happy, they won't produce good milk. They're not unhappy being 'cramped in cold stalls all day', as PeTA puts it, they're well fed, well token care of. if they're not happy, no profit is made. So PeTA can just take their BS and shove it back up their ****.

(heee...I just made a pun...)

grrr, and nevermind that they act like a bunch of spoiled kids not getting their way. The comments they make are just un called for....

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

8. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

in the late 70s and late 80s they ranned elctrods ( spelling wrong) and found they have senses but can't tell us what we are doing to them