Recreation random discussion...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bloodberry, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe was just hinking, maybe just a place for the time to just randomly talk about stuff...chime in and not worry about a topic...relax a bit(lol). heh this can be good or bad, or whatever.

anyone collect stuff? anything...i have a good collection of comicbooks and toys...heh...and trading cards...that i just won't part with i guess...lol and for no real reason!

2. Kaori

Kaori New Member

er....i have a confession.....i collected (NOTE THE 'ED') beanie babies...;_;

i dont know what possesed me.....

lol, i've collected stickers, cows, keychains....sa~ lol...i've had a sad childhood.....

3. Dark Kaneda

Dark Kaneda New Member

did you know that when i eat sherbet lemons mint chewing gum and irn-bru all at once my mouth explodes ..........

4. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I have a big collection of cute stuff , when ever I find something cute even if's it's expensive my stubborness takes over and I eventually buy it. I love things with little piglets on them, or something with chibi anime charicters.

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I don't collect anything other than anime. And games. And CDs.
    At various times during my childhood, I collected various things; stamps, callcards, coins, but I was young and stupid for ever starting to collect anything. I always lost interest. Oh yeah, I used to play Warhammer(and 40k), but after it became incredibly expensive, I stopped. Who in their right mind would pay €15 for a smal lump of metal?

6. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

This thread seems a little slow.
    I'll lighten it up with the great American joke:

Yo Bub!

What do a refrigerator and a gay man have in common?

*gets triple teamed by Knives, Legato and Vash before joke is finished*

Wolfwood: Ita!

Knives: Serves you right for the joke AND the referance.

7. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i collect keychains! i dunno what it is about those darn things but theyve got me hooked!^.^ i especially like the silly ones with odd comments such as "im not opinionated im just always right" or the one thats currently holding my keys "i do what the voices inside my head tell me to" i dont even want to think about how many keychains ive collected through my years...well just say a TON for now ( hey at least its easy for my friends to find a gift for my bday eh?)

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i have a small collection of keychains also(i have the voices one too! i love that one) but i also am currently in the middle of my pin phase...i can wear them on my vest at work(it's mandatory...the vest...) so i have a small amount bought for it...QT(says cutie under the qt), your opinion is overrated, leave before i hurt you, and a couple flag pins my mom bought me...(i'm in a constant state of distress i guess...ya know...the one flag keeps turning upside down.,..lol)

and there's nothing wrong to refrencing niea_7!! tho, the joke was wrong, it was, very funny....lol

9. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

I never really collected stuff? but if I had to think of something....... hmmm.... I'm starting to collect Tenchi Keychains! and No Need For Tenchi graphic novels. uuuh... also most of the How To Draw Manga books, and a whole heap of j-pop... but thats downloaded so I dun think it would count x.x

10. Vash

Vash New Member

I have a whole bunch of first generation Transformer toys. They're worth a bunch now but I can't sell them. They're cool and they transform and stuff...

11. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

Thanks for reminding me Vash! I used to collect Transformers, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! hehe

12. Vash

Vash New Member

Got turtles too! The Japanese ones with the squishy heads, not the Chinese crap!

13. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I also collects stuff I've made like a wooden car, mug holder, stuff made of clay, Plastic keychains that I engraved my name into, a star shaped keychain I made of plastic that I cut with a band saw (Bandsaws are creepy, but I cut my finger on the drill press so I think that's creepyer), and a bunch of junk that I've made.

14. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

You wont believe me .. !

I collect coins like normal people do .. but what I am going to say .. is going to surprise you ..

I also collect the hotel cards .. (the electronic or magnatic keys) so that I keep them as a memory ..

But the most sillyest thing that I collect is ...

PENCILS .. !!

You heard me right .. pencils .. either balnk ones or with pictures !!
    I know ,, I am weared .. ! :p

15. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

okay ive gotta tell ya this bc im hyper and weird and i figured it would be best in the random thread...

I JUST HAD THE BEST DRINK EVER!!!went to starbucks(love that place) and got this chocolate brownie mocha frappichino it was soooooooo delicious!!!yumyumyum!!cant be healthy for you but thats what makes it so good!!heehee everyone deserves a bad snack sometimes yes?heehee but yeah try it at a starbucks near you!!!!!

16. Knives

Knives New Member

Wolfwood, who said I didn't want you to do the end of the joke? Hmm?

I have collected toys, manga and anime up till now, but I'm just a bit broke right now so I kinda can't buy anything! I'd be well into anime-withdrawl if I didn't go to the club every week.

*Hits Legato*
    You're damn camera is starting to take hold and its evolving faster than yours! I WILL kill you for this! I am not that kind of person!

17. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Sorry for staying on topic..

I collect MP3s ;) seriously, I collect t-shirts. Whenever i go somewhere or know somoene who is going somewhere, I try to get a t-shirt. I have t-shirts from Nepal, Columbia, the Jerusalem Hard Rock Cafe among others.

t-shirts aren't expensive, it's getting to foreign countries to get them that is

18. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

oh trust me...there isn't a topic...just a starter so that the words can go random...thus is why i called it "random discussion" *^-^* this way, we can drift around and be wired without a topic if we don't want one.*^-^* oh and zanza, that's cool with the hotel keys! lol i have enough ppl leave them behind where i work...i should collect those things

19. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I love Hideoshi Nakata, the Japanese soccer player .. :D
    He is soo dreamy [​IMG] !!

By the way .. the capitan of them wears a black mask ..
    Anyone .. :confused: ?

*I mean why is that ??*

20. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, as long as we're being random, I'd like to say how much I appreciate brackets(they rule{they're called parenthesises sometimes[brackets within brackets are even better] but I prefer brackets}). They r0)(0r(truly).