Recreation random discussion...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bloodberry, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hey there girl, you haven't been actiing like me have you? up till 4 in the morn? early enough to talk to cloud before his morning coffee have you? if you have, stop. like cloud says. "go to bed."*^-^*

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, I was right about Bloodberrry's Okama(I figured it out with meh br41n). And as for Wolfwood & co.'s, you have an ally. Actualy, tw0 allies, my friend aggrees. If you understand what I mean.
    Yeah, drawing, I spent around 8 hours on monday(and around 3 on tuesday) inventing and drawing characters for this thing I'm thininking of making, but enough on that.
    To inject some positive randomness into this, I'll say this:
    Eh... Yeah, Invader Zim(I'm still going on about it), it rules. I think it's much to good to waste on kids. Stupid kids, deserve DEATH. I saw this really cool episode the other day where Dib became a super hero and saved the earth. That was sheel genuius. I will KILL the bastard who cancelled this if I ever find out who it is. Bastard.
    Anyhow, on now with you lives, and may they be fruitful.

3. Vash

Vash New Member

Whaaaat!

They've cancelled Invader Zim?! I mean, I'd hardly seen any of it because we don't have cable in our house but what I've seen rocked. And I was planning on hunting it all down sometime. Bastards!
    Have you read JTHM and Squee and Jhonen Vasquez' other stuff DL? I like Happy Noodle Boy best I think.

4. DrunkLeprachaun

No, I haven't seen any of Vasquez's(?) other stuff. I'd like to though, that guy rules. And you should try and hunt down Invader Zim. The best episodes I've seen are the Halloween episode, with the alternate dimension and ****. That was class. Also the Bestest Friend episode, not often you see a kid getting his eyes pulled out in a children's cartoon, and the episode I mentioned earlier, with super-Dib, that was cool because it was just like an anime. Invader Zim Rocks.

5. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

Looking for Invader Zim episodes? I found a site with the whole first series... and about half on the second?.... about 60mg an episode.... I've only downloaded one so far though... The one with Robot Dib... that is such a funny episode

http://posejdon.bg.univ.gda.pl/~void/Zim/

Enjoy! ;)

6. Vash

Vash New Member

Thanks KM. Anyone notice I'm too lazy to use people's full names? Feel free to call me 'V'.

DL, the other Vasquez stuff I know about is in comic book form, publish by an indy outfit called Slave Labor Graphics. Actually the only Slave Labor stuff I know about is Vasquez's's's but me not know much. If you have a halfway decent comic shop locally they may be able to get it for you.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heheh slave labor is a good company...comics from them are really messed up...i believe "I feel sick" is from that one...

8. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

to continue the grand randomness of the thread(and bc i know nothing of this invader zim?)--- anyone ever played this really old and silly game chips challenge?? very interesting it is...its on my grandmothers comp and its soooo um different...i doubt anyone knows what im talking about but oh well

9. Energizer Bunny

oh wait i thought of another great random topic-- WHO WANTS TO KILL ALL MOSQUITOES AND ANTS AND CHIGGERS AND SUCH!?!
    i certainly do i attended fourth of july festivities earlier this evening and now i am itching like crazy bc of those stupid little mosquitoes!! darn them all! i just wanted to rant about how dumb these creatures are and how i wish i could take a giant swatter and get them all in one swipe...ARG!!! can you tell i am frustrated... *sniffsniff* it just itches so much... :mad: blah!

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

and don't they all breed in the south of the US anyways? that'd take alot of OFF to kill them all...imagine the size of the can...

11. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Or candle.
    What are chiggers? I thought it was a Yankee term for cicada. But id say im wrong if Enjibun wants to kill 'em. Who'd wanna kill a cicada?

12. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

cause they're annoying as all hell? works for me...

13. DrunkLeprachaun

Yankee term? I've never said chigger. But I do want to kill all them shitty assed little bugs 'n ****. Bastards. I'll check the book store to see if they have any Vasquez. Jes.

14. Kat

Kat New Member

damn bugs...

stupid spiders live in my room and i can't find them! They come out at night and bite me and when i find them I'm going to bash them to death!!!

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

let's all hear it for the anti-spider front! w007! those little buggers are evil. and to think, my bf is on their side....least he doesn't have any as pets...i have a fear of them...not a phodia, just a great fear...heh

16. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

**** thats Scary... god if a spider so much as come close to me i freak out because Im Aracnaphobic.. YUCK!!!!!

KaMe

17. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Chiggers, if I am correct, are these little mites that burrow into you and...itch to holy heaven. And I want to kill some cicadas...they wake me up and leave their goddang skin all over...disguisting...

And DL, Hot Topic usually carries Jhonen's stuff...the one by me carries Johnny The Homocidal Maniac, a slew of Zim stuff, and some Squee items, too bad they dont have Zim shirts in Fat people sizes...CURRRRSES....

And for gods sake people, get a GBA, its got some good games, like Castlevania, and Mega Man Battle Network...and Golden Sun...and i heard that theyre gonna rerelease the Phantasy Stars and Shining Forces for it! I dont know if its true or not but hell, its a reason in its own! Long Live Teh Sega! Sonic And Mario on the same team, What a year...

Anyway...Wow, ive said a lot! And more is pouring from my fingertips as i type alone in my dayclothes at this 11:00 at night....so back to the topic!

Zim is good
    Johnny is good
    Coffee is bad
    Drugs are bad
    Alcohol is bad
    Cigarettes are EVIL, EVIL I TELL YOU!!!
    GBA is good
    M2A is good
    Reel Big Fish is good
    Less Than Jake is good
    and...
    /\|-| |_00\/3 _|00 /\|_|_!!!!!!!!

This message of insanity has been brought to you by: Chris "ArchAngel" Stroker

:D

18. Energizer Bunny

ive played castlevania its pretty cool i suppose (my brothers game and hes a selfish little bugger so i havent played much) and less than jake...sounds familiar correct me if im wrong thats a band? i think my buddy andy has talked of this before...

19. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Yeppers, LTJ is a great punk band!

BTW, who here likes pie?

20. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

LTJ are ska, not punk :)

and they rock, they are playing in ireland soon.but it's at a big festivcal and I can't afford the 60euro ticket :(((

sadness

oh, and pie is nice