RPG Archives Ranma RPG-Episode 1 (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Jul 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The old man's head bobs down, his face hidden from view. After a few long seconds, he begins to shake, as if shuddering. What begins as sobbing, however, turns to gut-filled laugh. His face uprights, bright red and with a squinting smile on it.

"Wah hah hah ha! So that old koot finally passed on, did he? I knew I could beat him to the end! Yahehe! You two kids have no idea how happy this makes me!"

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Akane:"Do you really mean that?"

Sits down on the mat.

ooc/ Yay! One of my fave RPGs back in action! 'Bout time, neh?

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Yes! It's returned!

Buru faceplants.

Buru: I'm glad to see you in such mirth, but, sir...

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

OLD MAN: But this, but that! You young people are always trying to find a fault in everything. 70 years! 70 years that Fuji's been making me miserable, and now I've shown him a thing or two about resilience! He said he'd have the last laugh, but who's laughing now? Mweheeheeee! *cough* *cough* *cough*

5. Meaikoh

Akane, sobbing:"You can't mean that! You can't!"

Akane runs from the room and runs smack into Ranma.

(bit of ooc-ness)

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

RANMA: (his carried determination look quickly turning to anger) Urk! A-Akane! What'd you do that for? (spots her crying, then feels a bit guilty) Huh? Err...I didn't hurt you or nothing did I? (sees Buru in the room past her, gets angry again) Oh, I see what's going on here. (gently moves Akane aside and stomps up to Buru) J-just what's going on here, huh? You run off with Akane, and now s-she's crying and stuff. What'd you do to her?

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

*Kuno wakes up from being unconcious from Akane's beating*

Kuno : urrrghhhh, where could I be, for this does not look like my home. All I can remember is something about a contest and Fukkoma Hospital, an old man's friend... and Akane Tendo hitting on me :shy3:.

Kuno approaches a random person and asks, "Have thou seen any people run through here, a beautiful young lady, and any other teenagers? if so, what direction did they go?"

8. UrashimaKeitaro

Buru (having recovered from his faceplant) stands and turns to face Ranma, giving him a hard glare.

Buru (in a low tone): She has been upset by nothing I did. Take your brusque demands to the source of her disturbance.

He gestures discretely towards the old man, then brushes by Ranma and towards Akane.

Buru (putting a hand lightly on Akane's shoulder): This scene burns with high emotions. Would you care to walk it off with me?

9. Meaikoh

Akane:"Thank You, Buru. But, I think I'll stay here. The old man...I don't think he means it. He can't mean that!"

Akane walks back into the room.

10. UrashimaKeitaro

Buru looks over Akane's shoulder as she walks back into the room, and, catching Ranma's gaze for a moment, he winks and gives a small, encouraging smile. He then departs for the front door for a walk.. or maybe a Pasadoble with that enchanting looking woman over there....

(OOC- I guess I've removed myself for a bit... that just seems to be what he'd do... well, give me an avenue back in if you so desire.)

Immediately on starting, Buru begins an impressive amount of flourishes, catching the eye of one Tatewaki Kuno, age 17, who has just turned the corner.

11. Meaikoh

ooc/ Gotcha, UK! :)

in chara/

Akane hesitates a moment.
    "Ranma..why did you come here? Not that I care or anything...", asked Akane.

12. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Kuno talks to the "random person" for a bit then suddenly he sees Buru looking in his direction and Akane unhappy then walks up to the trio.

Kuno : "Why is the lady Akane in despair? did something happen?!?"

13. UrashimaKeitaro

Buru (in the midst of deeply dipping his current dance partner): The old man inside has said something that has greatly distressed her... In actuality, I'm on my way to find a mosh pit to relieve the stress myself. (begins into an insanely fast set of progressing turns, in the direction of an appropriate dance club) I don't take to people so callous to death.

For a moment, time seems to freeze as Buru's eyes lock with Kuno's, a harsh look readily present. He then vanishes around a corner and begins down the street, swapping partners occasionally, the dance getting more and more vigorous.

14. Meaikoh

Akane looks into Ranma's eyes, then breaks eye contact.

ooc/ urk, hope that's not considered spam. Just trying to keep this RPG alive again while waiting for BakaMatt's answer...

15. UrashimaKeitaro

After several nights (and days) of clubbing, Buru returns, turning that now famous corner before the old man's house, and finding everyone exactly as they were before he left.

Buru (in barely a whisper to himself): Umm... why does it seem like the entire world is revolving around me?

Buru shrugs, then enters the house again, passing by everyone who has apparantly just been standing or sitting about like statues for the past few days, and stopping to face the old man.

Buru: Now, for distressing everyone to the point of multiple day paralysis, you will reveal to me the secret, or you will be in terrible pain!

(OOC--got a great idea with this one)

16. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Old Man (with a defiant stare): Secret? I know no such thing! Now begone from my presence! You've delivered my good news, but if you have nother further to say, you no longer need be here.

Ranma (paralyzed by Akane's stare, face flushing red): Wh-why am I here? (gets an agry look) Because I'M gonna get that technique! Not any of you, but me! Anything that sounds as nasty as ZenZan has got to be a great technique. (shifts to see Buru and the Old Man conversing)

17. Meaikoh

Akane:Ouh! Ranma! You're so...! I'll show you! I'm gonna get that technique!

Akane forgets about a couple of minutes ago. she walks back to where Buru and the old man are conversing.

Akane: I'm tired, oji-san, I want to learn that technique now, please.

18. UrashimaKeitaro

Buru: Yes! the secret of the ZenZan! You've got to know it, after all, you're the longest lived of you and Fuji, you must know it! Now tell me or face the Batsu Game! (Penalty Game)

Buru gives a mischievous grin to the old man and waits for his response.

19. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Old Man: (getting flustered with all the surrounding people) I really don't know what you're talking about! It's not fair to play such games with me...! Leave! Leave! Leeeave!

Ranma: (scratching his head) This is the great ZenZan master??

20. UrashimaKeitaro

Using the moment of confusion to its fullest, Buru places the old man in the female dance position for the Rumba with Ranma

Buru (in Ranma's ear): Sorry about this, but he needs a lesson to be taught to him.

Buru: Now, (Rumba music seems to come from nowhere, in the background, the butler quietly slides a panel back in front of the stereo panel) to give you that proper cuban hip action...

Buru attaches two octopi to the man's hips under his wasteband.

Buru: Shake them off.

Buru smiles broadly and claps lightly to the beat, swaying slightly to the music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.