RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

"Well, I see my work here is done", said the snake demon I guess I will be going to collect my jewal shard.
    *the snake demon rushes off in to no where*

I would like to collect my shards now, for doing you dirty work. "You didn't even kill the demon, all you are is a filthy pile of bones and scales."

How dare you insult me this way I will kill you, you just look like an ordinary man.-snake demon

"Oh we will see about that."*Naraku jumps over to snake demon in a blink of an eye* "so kill me then" *the snake demon opens his mouth to take a bit* *Naraku grabs his jaw and rips it in two*.

"What a wast of time"....Naraku flys up into the air to see Kagome again. (talks to himself) looks as if she will be ok now that she is with that wast of a demon InuYasha.

Flys off to his hideaway.

2. Fushigi Rockna

"oww..." Neko oni pouted as she rubbed her head after being thrown into Inu-Yasha. She then stopped and sniffed the air suddenly remembering the smell.

"it's... You, you, YOU!!!! i thought you were dead or soemthing!" Neko Oni exclaimed pointing to Inu-Yasha with a smile on her face. to be honest, she was glad Inu-Yasha was still alive.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome stood up, whipping the dirt of her once clean unifrom skirt. She looked at InuYasha, who didn't seem to be paying much attention to her. She looked at him, "Do you know her?" She asked, still not sure if the new neko girl was a friend or foe.

4. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku, looked at the bats for another moment or so, and then said, " Of corse, I think we should too." and with that he starts walking tward the sorce of the bats.

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Kahaya cocked her head sideways in a mixture of suspicion and perplexity, unsure of whether to do as Kanta bade, and stifling a cough as a rush of ebony tickled her nose.

From what I've heard, Kikyo is immeasurably intelligent. She probably wouldn't fall for something like that, and is it worth it to take the risk?

A thought coursed through her mind like the trace of a chilled breeze before dissipating entirely, presumably to strike the notion of another's lacking decisions.

The flute plays to desires? Then... I could give up on this whole pointless escapade! After all, Kikyo's existence is only a barrier to obtaining what I truly desire... maybe I can skip this nonsense entirely!

"I would love to accompany you," she beamed cheerfuly, inwardly praying that her decision would remain without regrets.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Bambi lightly used the wind to continue with her song. She started to sing in a sweet harmony. "Come little children. Come little children. Come to me..." The villagers are drawing nearer. Just a few more feet and then she could feast.

"Kagome let's go," Inuyasha said. "Where are Sango and Miroku?"

"I would love to accompany you," Kahaya beamed cheerfuly, inwardly praying that her decision would remain without regrets.

"Just hed my warning. I have enough to worry about." Kanta glanced at Souten. "Let's go."

Sesshomaru neared the village. He speed on. Leaping out of the trees. He noticed an unruling sight. "Inuyasha."

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"Kagome let's go."

Kagome nodded, sending one last glance at Neko Oni. She decided that if InuYasha didn't want to talk about it, it was best not to bring it up now, but instead, she'd ask him about it later. She held on to his shoulders, looking at the ground.
    Maybe she's an old girl friend... she thought to herself, her already unhappy expression turning grimmer. She sighed.
    Maybe I shouldn't bring it up then... She really didn't want to hear about more of InuYasha's love interests. They always made her feel so inferior.

"Where are Sango and Miroku?"

She looked at him, hiding her discomfort with a worried look, "Sango and Miroku? Oh no! InuYasha, they're still in the village. Do you think they're...” She looked back in the direction of the village, "Do you think they're ok?"

Kikyo quietly led Kikyku to the village, not really caring if he needed it. She just didn't feel like following anyone.
    But she stopped when she reached the edge of the forest. She looked straight at the person who she didn't want to see.
    My fears were correct... she thought, unhappy.
    InuYasha had been in the village, and she had been dumb enough to forget about him for the slightest moment. She didn't want to go any further.

8. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou jumped up on her shoulder and pattd her comfortingly. "Don't worry, Kagome. Sango and Miroku can take care of themselves."

9. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako watched Bambi as she started to Sing. She smiled...
    "What a wonderful song you are playing... You're no amatuer... but do you think it's easy to attack from the day light, when these humans are whide awake and alert" She interrupted.
    She jumped off the roof of a villagers house and landed on her feet behind Bambi.
    "Let's Negociate a deal. You can feast on the flesh and I on the souls"

Akako needed an Ally, there were too many skilled enemies, too many strong opponents. Since this Deer Youkai has the same objective as hers, she didn't need more enemies.

Her original plan was to control people minds and capture their souls at night, when they are offguard.

10. Basher

Bambi smiled at Akako. She felt demons drawing near. "Sounds like a deal. I want to keep my beauty anyway."

Inuyasha noticed the pain in Kagomes voice. "Sango and Miroku? Oh no! InuYasha, they're still in the village. Do you think they're...” She looked back in the direction of the village, "Do you think they're ok?"

Before Inuyasha could answer there was a certain familair presence.

"Inuyasha," Sesshomaru said.

With the arrival of his brother, the need to protect the village, and the want to save his friends Inuyasha was pulled in three. Deciding quickly he spoke. "I don't have time for you. Kagome let's go." He bent down and she climbed on his back. He started running in the direction of Sango and Mirokus smell.

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome took a few steps back when she noticed Sesshomaru had come. She was about to say something, but InuYasha had beaten her to it.
    "I don't have time for you. Kagome let's go."
    Kagome nodded, holding on to InuYasha as tight as she could.
    She wondered why InuYasha had decided to make his older brother wait for once.
    He's probably just worried about the others.
    She watched for anything odd while InuYasha dashed towards where he thought Sango and Miroku were.
    "Miroku's still in bed, I think. Remember, he's still hurt! But Sango was awake when I left her. She might be following that song."
    She found herself wondering if InuYasha had even noticed the song.
    Well, of course he noticed it... she thought. But did he notice how strange it was? She didn't know.
    She held on to InuYasha tighter as she noticed she wasn't really holding on that tight. She was worried about her friends too.

Kikyo stood, watching InuYasha leave. Thankfully, he did not notice her being there. Their meeting always made her feel weak inside. Week because there was nothing she could do to convince her self that such feeling are not needed. That this hanyou meant nothing to her, even though he did.
    She shook her head mentally. She turned her head to the direction where she sensed other demons. She closed her eyes and concentrated. There were so many gathering around this area. What made it so special? Was it that song? Was it drawing them to the forest?
    She decided. It was time to follow the song and stop the demons who threatened her former home village.
    It only took her a few minutes to decipherer which aura was the right one. All she needed to do was find the strongest. She wasn't sure which was the exact strongest, because of InuYasha's half-brother's appearance, but she knew it was safe to say he was not playing the flute. She walked to where her senses led her.

12. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku followed kikyo to the edge of the forest only to see her stop right there, and the look on her face made him feel he shouldn't question things further, so when she started moving again he just kept on following he. He decided that she new best.
    Sango was starting to have troble keeping her mind on helping Miroku, the song was bluring her mind, she couldn't remeber how long ago she has sent kihaha out to go check on that song.
    As Inuyasha ran past, kihaha new somthing wasn't right so she transformed and followed him back to the hut where Sango is.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome looked at InuYasha, who seemed to be concentrating on where Kirara was leading them. She closed her eyes, trying not to be so depressed over her parinoia.
    "InuYasha, what are you going to do about your brother?" She asked, knowing he didn't want to talk about it. But what if he attacked while they were side-tracked. She thought it would be better if they were ready.

Kikyo stopped a few yards away from the demons. She raised her arrows and sent a warning shot to them. She looked back the at boy, "If you wish to help, do so. But if not, stay out of my way." Then she took out another arrow, shouting the demons, "Why have you come to this village?!" She aimed, ready for attack.

14. Basher

"InuYasha, what are you going to do about your brother?" Kagome asked.

"I don't know." All that was important to Inuyasha now was finding his friends and keeping Kagome safe. "I'll deal with it if it comes."

Bambi dodged the arrows. She noticed this miko smelled of death. She stopped her singing. This miko was powerful. She knew she had to do something. "Get behind me if you want to live." Bambi told her allie. "I am Bambi by the way."

Kanta finale arrived at the village. "Hey you two becareful." She told her compainions. She noticed a very handsome youkai stepping out also. Knowing that it is better to not deal with youkai Kanta did nothing. "Let's stay away from that one."

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie yelled as she ran to catch up with InuYasha, she yelled "HEY!! WAIT UP!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!" she ran faster, until she finally caught up with InuYasha she said "Hey, whats the rush?"

16. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako dodged the purifying arrow.
    "Get behind me if you want to live." Bambi told her allie. "I am Bambi by the way."

"Akako of the Mountain Bats" She replied and moved behind her ally.
    She sensed a strong presence of souls. Maybe she can steal these souls? Akako didn't want to be hasty, she wanted to understand the situation before doing anything reckless. She summoned 5 bats.
    One bat flew towards the miko, the others hid themselves in the villagers houses, and near by tree and bushes.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo simply held her bow infront of her, stopping the bat inches away from her hands. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. This...thing was easily deflected. What made her think that just because more come from behind that it would be harder.
    That's not likely...
    "I will not say this again." She said to them, pulling to shoot another arrow.

18. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou looked over at Cookie. "Who are you?" he asked in confusion.

19. Basher

Bambi watched as this undead miko took aim at them again. She pulled up her flute. Playing a note for taking souls. She watched as some of the souls from the miko were released.

Inuyasha noticed that Cookie caught up with them. Deciding quickly. "Cookie please find my friends. Kagome go with her."

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

As Kikyo was about to let go of the arrow, suddenly, she felt one of the only pains she now knew. As the souls left her body, Kikyo began to feel weaker. She tried as hard as she could to will them to remain, and even continue. But, as usual, she never got her way with such things. She glared at the demon who had played the note.
    It was the deer demon.
    "Ironic..." She began, her gaze was cold, "that such an small and harmless creature could be so ugly."
    She stood up slowly and re-drew her arrow.
    That flute... it all seemed pretty simple to her. That flute was the cause of her pain.
    She let go of her arrow, this time puting more power into the arrowhead. Then she shot another right after. They might not hit the foul thing, but they would at least give Kikyo more of an ideaon how to deal with her.
    Kagome looked at InuYasha from behind, "But...are you sure?" She asked quietly. She didn't want to leave him alone. What if something would happen to him? And what about Seshommaru? What if he attacked InuYasha while he was fighting the other...well, Kagome didn't know what it was yet, but still. They'd over power him!
    She looked at him with worry.

1 person likes this.