RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo Stopped as he spoke. She listened, glancing at him for a moment.
    He was right. She did hear some sort of strange music. But she wasn't quite sure where it was coming from. She looked at him calmly.
    "Tell me, can you tell where it is coming from? I am afraid I cannot."
    Although she wasn't sure it was completely needed, Kikyo kept her hands on her bow. She did feel something that was...off.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Neko Oni looked to Kagome then to Akako, in confusion.

"You smell familiar..." Neko Oni began to kagome. "Like there's a scent on you of someone I know.."

She then turned back to akako.

"And you smell rotten." she went on. "I suppose that means YOU'RE the enemy."

She grinned her chesire cat girn and with a flick of her hands foot long knife like nails emarged from her long sleves.

"So...wanna play?"

1 person likes this.
  3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako quickly reach to her flute when Neko Oni said enemy.
    "You ruined my chance to obtain the Shikon jewel" Akako said in an angry tone, "Stupid Hanyo!"

"So...wanna play?" replied Neko Oni

Akako transformed her flute into a whip, which let out a enourmous amout of Jaki. And posed defencivly.
    She thought to herself, I cannot lose now, I must find out who played the music.

4. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku nodes, and listense, after a moments he speaks, "Yes I can, it is comming from a ridge by a small town that I was at not to long ago. I think the Miko there was called Kaede." He finishes with a kinda scrunshed up thinking face.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"Kaede...” Kikyo had known they were close to her home village, but not this close.
    Some thing was happening there. Something was putting her friends and Kaede in danger. Weather InuYasha was there or not, Kikyo did not know.
    She looked to Kikyku.
    He wanted to do something about it, she could tell. Why, she did not know.
    "Lets go then." She said, quietly.
    As they walked, Kikyo thought to herself.
    Why did she feel the need to be so kind to him. She hardly even knew him. She wasn't even sure she liked him.
    She didn't like not knowing things like this. It aggravated her beyond words.

Kagome blinked, feeling a little woosy. Suddenly she was standing up, inbetween to demons. It looked like they were fighting.
    But wait... she thought, what about that music...
    It had done something to her. A spell, maybe? She didn't know. But whatever it was, it wasn't good.
    She glanced around looking for Shippou. He wasn't there. She didn't see him anywhere.
    Oh, I hope he's alright...
    But her thought's were interoupted when one of the demons took out a flute.
    "Hey, are you the one that was playing that music?!" She shouted.

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Hey, are you the one that was playing that music?!" shouted Kagome.
    Akako saw that Kagome was back to her senses.
    "Not at all! Hump! Me?...*laughs* plays such ugly music... You have insulted me my dear. You owe me those Shikon shards!!!"

Akako played a very deafening high note. A swarm of bats appears before the young girl and cat-Hanyou.

7. Fushigi Rockna

"Hey!!! I wanted hand to hand combat you stupid old hag!" Neko Oni exclaimed with some sort of disappointment. She then jumped up, allowed her nails to grow more and slashed as many of the bats as she could with two swings.

8. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Naraku had been watching the fued for sometime hoping that the too would mess his plan up ,but it was the last straw.I could expose my self that woould ruin it.I know.(flys down and tells a demon if he gets rid of the two in his way then he will give him a shard of the jewal.)Thos to they look so easy I will kill both of them with one wip of my tail.We will se abou that..(snake demon charges at the two)

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Bambi played on. Her music transformed this peaceful village. Humans were captivated. Youkai and hanyos wanted to know who were playing. Some were fighting. She was reaking havoc. It fueled her inner being. Soon her would reveal her real power. A single girl was broken from the power. 'I don't think so little girl it won't last for long," she thought. Playing her favorite note the humans were all taken it.

Inuyasha's ears picked up the music. There was nothing else. It was still earily. No other noise was happening in the village. He sniffed the air. Youkai and Hanyos were in the village. He saw Sango. Running over to her he shooked her. "SANGO."

Kanta was about to replay to the question but the music stopped her. It was the music she has heard of. "Do you hear the music? My guess is many will come maybe even Kikyo. Let's go to it." Kanta kept her eyes on the girl. "But I warn you it isn't for those who are not strong of heart. I have heard of this. It plays to your desires. What you want will come true and it will kill you. If you want to see Kikyo so bad come with me."

Sesshomaru heard the music. He watched Rin. It really didn't concern him.

"Sesshomaru-sama, the desire youkai is playing. Should we go to it?" Jaken asked.

"Don't be a fool." Sesshomaru looked to the sky more youkai were appearing and heading toward the sound. He knew what could happen. So he went without a word.

10. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou ran to InuYasha and jumped up and down in front of him. "InuYasha! Come quick!!"

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie finally came to her senses and said "Oh. Hello Keade. I'm Cookie..." she suddenly stopped in her sentense and sensed that something was going on. Her ears picked up the sound of music and her nose tingled with awful smell of yokai and hanyou.The smell of this hanyou was nothing like InuYasha's scent of course. Without another word she rushed off in search of the music. As she ran she thought to her self 'Hmm... I wonder whats going on. The smell of yokai and hanyou makes my skin crawl. This should be fun.' she then smirked to herself and continued to run.

12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

While Neko Oni was distracted by the bats, Akako thought that she can use this opportunity to strike her opponent from the back. By the end of Neko Oni second slash, Akako drew her whip, walloped, and lashed her opponent.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome screamed as the bats came flying at them. She tried despratly to swat them away from her.
    "Eww! Get them off!" She shouted, wishing she'd had her bow and arrows. Then she'd show this little monsters who was boss!

14. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Eww! Get them off!" shouted Kagome
    Akako Laughed. "Give me the Shikon Shards my dear, or else I promise you there'll be more"
    Akako continued laughing.

15. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

As Akako was laughing the snake demon chaged towards Akako ,swiped his tail hitting Akako in the back.
    "Aww now would you like to do this the hard way and have me beat you to death with my tail nice and slow or the better way and I just eat you?", asked the snake demon.

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Get out of my way you little brat," Inuyasha told Shippou. His ears perked as he heard Kagome's scream. Running as fast as he could. He noticed a hanyo trying to get the shards from Kagome. He batted away the bats. "Kagome are you alright?"

17. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako got hit on the back by a huge snake youkai and fell on the ground.
    "OW! Stupid Worm! Where are you manners" Akako got angry... First it was a fair match with the cat hanyou, but then this Snake youkai and dog-Hanyou interefered with her battle. She was obviously outnumbered.
    She let go of the cat-hanyou and threw her towards the dog-hanyou. A swarm of bats covered her up and before anyone could see her she vanished along with her bats.

Akako followed the music. And appeared as if out of thin air on top of a village house roof. There she could see clearly the person, or rather the youkai playing the flute.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome nodded to InuYasha, happy he was there. She wrapped her hands around the jewel shards and sat on the ground. She couldn't help but feel a little shaken.
    "Who was that?" She asked, looking the direction where the demon had disappeared.
    They were after the jewel shards... she thought.

Kikyo walked along quietly. She stopped when she sense something come in there direction. She stopped and watched as a large group of bats flew by. She glared at them.
    Curious, she snatched one away from the group, holding it down with her bow.
    "These are not normal bats." She said. She didn't really direct it to anyone. It was just a conclusion. She looked in the direction where they were following, killing the small creature.
    "I want to see where they come from."

19. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou followed InuYasha back to Kagome. "Kagome, are you all right?" he asked with concern.

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie finally reached where she had smelled the youkai, a little late she looked around and said "Where'd it go?" then she noticed Kagome on the ground and said "Aww...don't tell me you already got rid of it? Man, I was hoping for some fun." She stood there and looked at Kagome and sniffed the air, but the scent was gone. Disappeared, like it was never there.