RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome walked along side Kaede on her way back to the village. She smiled at the old woman as she glanced at her.
    As she walked along the path way she glanced around her, happy to be back. After all, it had been a few days since she had been in the feudal era. She liked it there. Everything was always so unpredictable.
    She stopped and let Kaede move on ahead of her as she heard InuYasha calling for her farther behind them. She turned around and watched him for a moment and then began to walk over to him.
    After a few moments she made it there and stopped right behind him.
    Wondering what he called her for, she asked, "Yes, InuYasha?"

" Would you like to join me for some tea? My camp is not far."
    Kikyo was rather shocked at his offer. Why was he being so kind to her? He barely even knew her.
    Even so, she smiled at him, "It would be...rather nice, though I'm not sure I deserve such kindness." She said quietly.
    Something seemed odd to Kikyo about him. Something she couldn't quiet grasp. She wanted to know more about him.

2. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyu looks extatic, and says " Good, now that will give us a chanse to get to know each other a little bit better. There are so many things I don't know yet, about this place, about the miko troditions, and mostly about this demon." He begins to walk to his campsite. " May I ask where is it that you are going?" he askes and then inquiers with great cation " And would it be too much troble, if I joined you?"

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Yes, InuYasha?"

"Sango needs more badages for Miroku," Inuyasha motioned to the hut.

4. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou looked at the new demon in confusion. He heard InuYasha's statement to Kagome and twitched a bit. "Can't you be a little more polite, InuYasha?"

5. Basher

"Shut up you little brat." Inuyasha proceded to chase Shippou.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome glared at InuYasha, only resisting a sit for his rudeness because Shippou was talking. She sighed.
    She leaned to the side a little bit as she noticed another demon standing by InuYasha. Kindly waving to them, she smiled, "Hi there."
    She assumed they were kind because InuYasha wasn't arguing with them. Usually he would have had his sword out by then. At least that's how she remembered.
    She waved again and turned around to go get some bandages for Miroku.
    After getting them, she walked into the room where Miroku and Sango were and sat next to him.
    She sighed, "You need to be more careful, ok Miroku?" She asked, pleadingly, not even sure if he was counsous (sp) enough to hear her.
    She looked at Sango, "What about you? Are you ok?"

Kikyo watched as he spoke, puzzled.
    They had just met and already he wished to know her better. That same feeling of knowing loomed about him. Some how he seemed familiar. She couldn't pin it. Kikyo tried to let it go.
    Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard one particular question escape his mouth.
    " And would it be too much trouble, if I joined you?"
    A sudden jolt of awareness caught up with her with the question. She looked at him, "You barely even know me and yet you wish to accompany me in my travels. Why is that?" She asked with a harsh tone.

7. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku looks at her and smile, "there are several reasones," he pauses to hand kikyo a cup with tea in it, and then continues " THe first being that we both seem to be looking for this Naraku, the secound is that you seem to know alot about your powers, and I would like to observe you useing them without spying on you, the third reason is a young lady should never travle alone, and if I let that happen, then what kind of man would that make me." (Then kikyku thinks, at least you were young when you died.). "And there are other reasones." With that he conculeds and sips from his tea.

8. lil angel

lil angel New Member

"Kagome!" Shippou wailed, running and hiding behind Kagome.

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

As Shippou ran to Kagome an evil watched an evil set out to get Kagome this evil is Naraku.Naraku sat in a hidden place watching Kagome thinking about a plan to kill InuYasha Naraku had tryed many times and failed he knew he must have to get Kagome but how could he get her.........?

10. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie saw the human girl and walked over to her. "Hello. My name is Cookie. I'm a demon, though I'm not like most. I love humans. Are you the one InuYasha called 'Kagome'? Its nice to meet you. I know I'm talking alot. Well, I think I'll quiet down and stop talking for a moment." said Cookie with a small giggle when she finished speaking. Cookie fallowed the human girl and hoped from the wave she could be friends with her.

11. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Kahaya's emerald green eyes clouded over in a mixture of fear and apprehension. He's making a wild guess, that has to be it. There's no way he could possibly know..

"Interesting observation, but I'm afraid it's false. I've been in the lake all day, so I probably smell like fish. Haven't you ever heard that it's rude to jump to conclusions?" her voice wavered slightly as the lies spilled through her teeth, and she silently crossed her fingers in desperation that the duo would believe her claims.

~*~

"Ginta, Hakkaku, quit your whining," Kouga responded grumpily to the constant complaints of his companions. "It shouldn't be taking this long, I wouldn't have have even agreed to come if I knew it would be so far out of our way," he mumbled to himself, apparently following in the foosteps of his equally disgruntled servants.

"Uhm, Kouga, are you sure this is the right direction? I don't smell anything," a hesitant Ginta queried as he wrung his clawed hands nervously at the thought of Kouga's response to him questioning his tactics.

"That would be because your amateur noses couldn't pick up her scent from a mile away," Kouga taunted haughtily with a flick of his wrist as he spun around disdainfully and returned to his quest. "Now hurry up, I think I'm sensing something..."

12. Basher

"Interesting observation, but I'm afraid it's false. I've been in the lake all day, so I probably smell like fish. Haven't you ever heard that it's rude to jump to conclusions?"

"Okay then." Kanta replied. "You know are names thanks to Souten here. What is your name?"

Inuyasha chased shippou right up to Kagome and ended up knocking her over. "Ah sorry Kagome." He closed his eyes knowing what was to come.

"Rin." Sesshomaru sliced the demon that apporached her. "Come on."

"Sesshomaru-sama. My Lord you found Rin." Jaken said. Noticing the look on Sesshomaru he didn't say anything else.

13. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Kahaya smiled warmly at the duo, trying to conceal her apparent relief, "I'm Kahaya, from the," she paused for a moment, her lips taught in concentration as she struggled to conjure a plausible story," uhm, Northern Lands. My family just moved here a few weeks ago, and I've been wandering around trying to acquaint myself with some of the locals. A pleasure to meet you," she flashed another smile, inwardly debating whether to voice her thoughts aloud. "Say," she began delicately, trying to keep the urgency absent from her voice, "You wouldn't happen to know a Kikyo, would you?" she prayed she sounded off-handed enough to warrant no suspicion. "Cuz, um, my grandma and her were old friends, and she was wandering if 'ol Kik was still around, ya know? So they could catch up and stuff, uhm, you know how it is once you get old and wrinkly. Not that either of you are old or anything, just...," she trailed off and smacked herself inwardly for her incessant rambling and lack of any tangible lying talent, though whether this was positive or negative she couldn't say.

~*~

Where on Earth have those two gotten off to? Miroku sighed inwardly as the familiar stench of Kagome's herbal medicines caressed his nostrils, leaving silent coughs to bury themselves within his lungs. If it smells this horrible for me, I can only imagine how awful this must seem to Inuyasha.

As he attempted to locate a more comfortable position on the sturdy mat, his thoughts took on an increasingly vulgar edge.

Ah well, since those two arguing lovebirds have left the immediate vicinity, I'll take it as a sign that Sango, does, in fact, have an interest in consummating our relationship. In fact, I'll bet she set this entire scenario up just to gain a chance to explore her boundaries. Why Sango, I had absolutely no idea....

"Ughh," Miroku clutched his stomach in feigned agony as he rolled over onto his belly, squinting his eyes and allowing Sango's bleary form to swirl within them. "Sango...c'mere, will ya?" his voice was gravelly and his lips were pursed in sheer misery, though the thoughts coursing through the depths of his mind were heading in a different direction entirely...

14. Basher

Kanta looked at the girl. "That name sounds familiar. I heard of a miko traveling. I think her name was Kikyo. I have yet to see here. It is said she is forever young. But from those who speak of her smell of the dead. In these parts many souls are missing. It makes me wonder."

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie watched as InuYasha knocked Kagome over and stood to Kagome's side, leaned over and held out her hand and said "Need a hand up?" She looked over at InuYasha and giggled at the look he had on his face.

[OOC] Cookie still doesn't know about Kagome's "Sit" command.

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome watched as the two sat next to one another, leaving the room. She turned around just as Shippou hid behind her, trembling. She sighed, as there could only be one possibility as to what the problem was.
    She looked up.
    Unfortunately, she was correct. She took a step back as InuYasha came at her, knocking her down. Desperately, she grasped for something to pull herself up. She looked up when she felt someone’s hand in hers.
    Thinking it was InuYasha's, she looked up angrily. She stopped for a moment, seeing Cookie instead. Trying to smile, she let Cookie help her up. She smiled, "Thanks."
    Then she turned her attention to InuYasha. Glaring at him, she hollered, "Sit!"
    After shouted, she looked at him, "Watch where you're going!" She said, stomping away.
    After she got a ways away from the group, she stopped for a minute, sighed. She looked behind her, thinking she might have been a little harsh.

Kikyo wrinkled her nose at Kikyku. He was arrogant. That should could tell just be listening. But then, it didn't quiet seem that simple, either. There was a sense of manners behind him as well. She should tell he was brought up the right way, at least.
    She tilted her head slightly when he mentioned something about her powers.
    He wanted to learn from her. That he said himself. She didn't need to guess.
    She examined him once more, and shook her head in defeat. Something he should be proud of now, because it wouldn't happen again.
    "You may follow. But I will warn you. But I assure you, I am not in search of Naraku. And through me, your meetings with such a beast would not be pleasant." She said, turning around and walking. If he wished to follow he could do so, but she was not going to wait.

17. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku, packs his things quikly, not that there was many, just some scrolls, sutras, prayer beads, and the tea, and tea set. He catches up with kikyo shortly, with a smile on his face, while roling up the last of the scrolls, it had a painting on it, it is of kikyo, and her family befor they were split up. He desides to walk in silence for a while, with that he puts the painting away. Then he thinks to himself ( I wonder if she knows that I am her nephew, I wonder if she new she had a twin.)

18. Basher

WHAM. The minute Kagome spoke the magic word Inuyasha fell. Hitting the ground hard. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" He yelled from his postion. "I said I was sorry." He was in the same postion awaiting for the spell to wear off.

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

From a distance, Kagome could hear InuYasha shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR? I said I was sorry."

Forgetting about her last thought, her face turned red as InuYasha's clothing and she turned around, stomping on the ground beneath her.
    "Because you're a clumsy oaf!" She shouted. She may have been far away, but she knew he could hear her.
    And she thought she might have felt sorry for what she did. Hah!
    She glared back in there direction.
    What a jerk!

20. Basher

Inuyasha's slightly twitched he heard Kagome's words. Clumsy oaf. Anger of course always getting the better of him, he yelled back is own choice words. "STUPID BAKA!!"

OOC- Join Anime League Unlimited. ^_^