RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou came back inside, carrying a bucket of water that seemed at bit too big for him. "Sango, do think this will be enough?" he asked as he walked carefully, trying not to spill any.

2. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

~*~*~*~Sango

It didn't take long for Shippo to return with the water. Sango got up from Miroku's side and took the heavy bucket that Shippo held. She could see he was happy that he didn't have to carry it anymore. She placed the bucket on the floor near Miroku and picked up an old cloth she found lying at a corner. "This rag looks clean enough, right Shippo? Could you do me a favour and go look for some bandages for Miroku while i clean his wounds? Some should be nearby." She dipped the cloth into the bucket and gently turned Miroku onto his side (cause his wounds were on his back, right Kagome's Arrow? Aack, it was from over 2 months ago that i can't remember) and gently began cleaning the blood off his back. "You're lucky Miroku. Your wounds are already starting to heal. You're not bleeding as bad as you were before, but once Shippo finds the bandages, it'll be fine."

~*~*~*~Rin

"These flowers are so pretty," she said bending over to pick up another wild flower to add to her little bouqet she was making. "Jaken, do you think lord Sesshoumaru will like these?" After not hearing Jaken start a speech as to why Lord Sesshoumaru would not like flowers, she got up and realized she was alone. "I didn't wonder out too far from them, did I?" she started to walk straight ahead in hopes of finding Lord Sesshoumaru again and hopefully not run into any demons.

~*~*~*~*~ Raven...wolf cub dude

Everything seemed like a big blur when he first opened his eyes. "Am i dead?" he was laying on his back and seemed to be at the side of a path with a message written in it. It said, 'I'm sorry. Live a long life.' He couldn't understand what it meant, but he knew it was from the young girl who tried to kill him before. He could still smell her lingering scent. He looked over to his other side and realized she was right there, laying on the grass, giving him a dead cold stare. "She's not breathing."

He heard a hawk's call from above and saw it was the girl's (Raven's) bird. Hunter flew down and landed at the scene and saw his sister dead and the wolf cub alive. Hunter automatically assumed it was the wolf cub that killed his sister. There was no other way. She mentioned how much she hated demons over the past year, and no way he thought that she would give her life to one. The wolf cub ran away at fast speed. Hunter thought about chasing after him, but knew he wouldn't be able to do much harm.

Hunter flapped his wings and took flight again, in search of Bankotsu. He's heard nothing but praise from his sister, and so he would use his abilities and help Bankotsu get revenge on demons. He had nothing else better to do except get revenge for his sister.

OOC: yea, so just to clear things up. Hunter thinks that his sister was killed by the wolf demon, but really, she gave up her life so that he could live.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo looked back at Kikyku, wondering how strong he really was.
    She closed her eyes and sighed, "If you must know I have an idea. A certain demon I have come up against before was here, I believe. I would tell you more, but I'm not ready to trust a stranger with such details." She placed her arrow in the sack on her back.
    She turned around facing him. She wasn't smiling, even though her eyes told him she wanted to.
    She walked over to him, "Tell me more about yourself. Maybe you can prove me wrong."

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Sesshomaru glided along with Jaken at his heal. "Lord Sesshomaru-sama. I am so sorry." WACK. "Lord Sesshomaru-sama I did deserve that." A hint of demon in the air had Sesshomaru running. Rin was in danger. "SESSHOMARU-SAMA!! Wait for me." The ugly toad demon trudged along in Sesshomaru's wake.

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako finished her song! Bowed before the audience, and left.
    " I have played 2 songs. I only need to play once more, and the whole village will become under my spell" Akako smirked.
    Akako walked around the village, she passed by the Shrine, the famous shrine, the place where the Shikon no tama was. How did that jewel shatter, boggeled Akako's mind. Who has the power to fragmentize the Jewel? Surely this must have been the doing of the miko kikyo.
    Many Youkai feared the miko! They'd talk about her. They cursed her. Why wouldn't they? She had the Jewel! She took it! She shattered it to pieces. Akako realized that she was releasing Jaki! It's that urge, that desire for the power of the Shikon! She was aging fast, her skin i becoming dry, and small wrinckles are forming around her eyes. She need the Shikon jewels at the very least to grant her everlasting beauty. She has no choice. Tonight this village is hers. She will raid it, and steal the souls of it women. The quest for the Shikon Jewel will have to wait.

6. Rune

Rune New Member

kikyku jestures to the clearing, and says " sitting would be more comforable I think, it is a long story." As they walk to the clearing he decides on just how much to tel her. As they sit down he begins " Well it all started when my mother, who looked much like you, was working closely with a monk healing men and women of the vilage that had been woonded in a battel, as they worked more and more, they grew to like each other more and more. Months past like this, intill one day when a demon almost took the life of my father in an anbush. It was then that my parents told each other that they loved each other." Kikyku pauses as he remebers the story and then continues. " There love of corse was forbinden, as you well know, so the kept it a secret and married. Everything was great for them intill the bitter miko Tsubaki told the elders of the vilage of the marrige and, and of the child my mother was carrieing in her. They were both to be banished but the people of the village tryed to kill them, so they fled to the moutains. There they had me, and the training began. Kikyku pauses again and then begins to speek. " We trained for about 16 years, and we were happy, in are humble life, but then they were both killed by a demon with many jewl shards. They died protecting me from that, that, monster that wore a whight ape clock and mask. Now I am hunting that demon so that I can evenge my parents......." And then he wishpers " and my lover."

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie just sat there and looked around. As she looked around she watched InuYasha, she had a feeling that he still didn't trust her, 'I bet this guy doesn't even trust me...ah, well, just like all the others.' she thought as she looked around. Finally she said "Its nice to meet you InuYasha." and she smiled and went back to looking around.

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo nodded to him, and followed him quietly to where he sat. She did the same, but not very close. She watched him carefully, reading his excretions as he spoke.
    "Everything was great for them until the bitter miko Tsubaki told the elders of the village of the marriage and..."
    Kikyo thought for a moment. That name. It was familiar. Some how she knew this Tsubaki, but she couldn't quiet place her finger on it. She did not worry about it though. It wasn't important. She listened on.
    "...they were both killed by a demon with many jewel shards. They died protecting me from that, that, monster that wore a white ape cloak and mask."
    Naraku...
    Kikyo looked to the ground. Why him again. Why does it always seem that people's problems are tied to him.
    Kikyo didn't understand him. She never would, and knew she didn't want to.
    Deciding to change the subject, Kikyo looked up at him again.
    "So, the village attempted to take their lives..." She sighed, knowing the many flaws of men, "...I don't understand what has happened to this world." She mumbled to herself.
    "What have you found of this...ape demon? Have you any luck?"
    She asked to see how close this boy was to finding him. She did not wish to confront him, but she wanted to know where he was, just incase she would need to.

9. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku looks surprised that she knows this demon, and then you starts to speak. "I have only found him once it was only a week after he killed my parents, I managed to hit him once or twice but in the end he nearly killed me. I was saved by chanse when he needed to be somewhere else to deal with a half breed, or something like that, anyway sence then I have trained and now I am seeking him out again, but I can't seem to find him anywhere." A look of anger comes across my face. As I look out at the forest.

10. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou spun around a bit, looking for some bandages. 'Maybe InuYasha knows where I can find some,' he thought to himself. "I'll be back soon, Sango!" he called, running from the room. 'No where is he?'

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo nodded.
    "If he is the same demon I know, he is not easily defeated by most." She glanced behind her to the arrows on her back. She wondered if she could defeat him as easily as she would have before.
    She looked at him straight in the eye, "Tell me. Have you heard of the name Naraku?" She asked. She believed this boy knew more than he was letting on, but didn't want to press him. At the moment, she didn't need to know. But maybe he would come in handy from time to time.

12. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku looks at her ans say. " Yes he is the demon who killed my parents. He killed them because they refused to help him, and that made them a threat to him." A look of discust and anger comes across his face and then it dissapers. " How did you know his name?" Kikyku asked.

13. Basher

Inuyasha watched as Cookie left. More and more demons seam to not want to kill. He just didn't get it. He also couldn't figure out why he hadn't attacked this demon. Shaking his head. He now realised Shippou wanted his attention. "What did you want Shippou?"

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo stood up and turned her back to him, "Let's just say we've met."
    To put it in the least... she thought.
    She looked at her hands. Unlike Kikyku, anger did not show on her face. Just remorse. She had him to blame for what she was. If it weren’t for him, she'd still be happy with...
    Kikyo grimanced to herself momentarily. She would stop herself before the next word. She couldn't think about him now. Not while she had other things of more importance on her mind.
    She turned to face him, "We have more in common than you know."
    She stopped when she realized she hadn’t told him her name.
    "My name is Kikyo."
    She had hoped he hadn't heard her name before. She didn't want to have to explain herself.

15. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie was looking around, she stopped as she heard InuYasha say "What do you want Shippou?" and looked back as she noticed a small child like fox demon, she stood there and watched, and a right then she went back to looking around, and wondering who the humans were that she saw earlier. Cookie thought 'Hmm, I wonder if InuYasha even knew them...maybe I can find them...but this place has so many different smells, I don't think I'll have much luck...' and kept on looking around.

16. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou sighed with relief. Finally InuYasha had noticed him! "We need bandages for Miroku. Sango said he would be alright if we could get some, but I don't know where any are!"

17. Basher

"Kagome has some. Let's go find her," Inuyasha replied.

18. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku can sence this is a sensitive subject and decides not to dwell on it. Then he hears the womens name and he knows exactully who she is, because she was my mothers sister, even though they were seperated at birth they were twins whom were devided because of the emence powers. " Kikyo, well it is veary nice to meet you kikyo." He says while smilling veary warmly. " Would you like to join me for some tea?" He askes and then adds " My camp is not far."

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

'So, they are going to look for someone by the name of Kagome...I think I'll fallow...' thought Cookie as she evesdropped on InuYasha and Shippo's convorsation. She then turned and said "May I come?" and turned her attention to InuYasha and Shippo with a smile she looked inocently at them as she waited for the reply.

20. Basher

"Ah, I guess." Inuyasha said. He spotted Kagome in the distance. "KAGOME!!"