RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"STUPID BAKA!!"

Kagome's face continued to get redder and redder.
    How dare he!
    "Stupid jerk!" She shouted, annoyed.
    Annoyed because this could probably go on all day. And it probably would.

Kikyo walked along, waiting to see how long it would see for Kikyku to catch up. She was still walking, and it took him about three minutes. She wasn't surpised. She figured he'd be a little slower than she was.
    With out looking at him, she asked, "Where do you come from originaly?"

2. Rune

Rune New Member

kikyku answeres. "Well I was born up in the mountians, over yonder." with that he points at the mountians way in the distance. "But my mother was born in a small vilage around here, at least thats what I was told." He finishes
    and then asked, and where are you from?"

3. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou hurried to catch up and jumped up to land on Kagome's head. He struggled to hold on as she stomped, getting thrown every which-way. "Kagome, please calm down!" he pleaded, even though he was pretty sure she wouldn't.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha grumbled as Shippou left. He glared at Cookie. "We should be searching for more shikon no tama shards." Then a thought hit him hard like a run away train. Maybe he should go investigate that smell he found earlier. Kagome was already mad at him. She couldn't get any madier. Could she? Sniffing the air. It was to late her scent was gone.

"I think it is best that they rest for now," Kaede said to Inuyasha.

"Shut up you old hag."

"Odd thing isn't it? The scent of Kikyo in the air and you are still here. She is dead Inuyasha. She is not part of the living. She will never be."

"Whatever." Inuyasha walked away.

"Hello there. You must be a friend or else Inuyasha would have slayed you. I am Kaede and who might you be?" Kaede noticed Cookie for the first time.

Sesshomaru walked on. It was getting late. He stopped knowing that Rin should get her rest for the night. The toad demon knew to well and started getting sticks for a fire.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome stood there, relieved he didn’t answer. However often they did, she really didn’t like fighting with InuYasha.
    She sat down and sighed, wrapping her arms around her legs, “I messed up, again, Shippou.” She mumbled quietly. She lied her head down on her knees.

Kikyo answered his question, even though she didn’t want to.
    “A village just outside these woods. I haven’t been there, though, for a while. I don’t usually go unless it’s for information from my sister.” She glanced in the general direction of the village, “Some times it is best not to return...” She mumbled to herself, although it was loud enough for him to hear.

6. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou patted her shoulder comfortingly. "It'll be okay, Kagome. You'll see."

7. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

Bankotsu was walking at the head of what was left of the Shichinintai, and then walked into a group of warriors ready for battle. They stopped and the leader said "Are you one of the mercenaries?" Then Bankotsu said "and what if i am?" "I thought you were dead" "attack!" his troops charged forward...

8. kikyouchibi

kikyouchibi New Member

As the officer in command yelled "attack!" Jakotsu merely smiled.It was about time he had something to do, walking was tiring work.He stood there jakotsutou slung carefully over his shoulder.He had been anticipating an attack for sometime so he wasn't caught by surprise.Jakotsu slowly raised his blade from his shoulder and took aim at the cute warrior in front......

9. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

Bankotsu grabbed his banryuu of his sholder, spun it around his head and atacked the warriors up front, soon none of the warriors were left so he decided to keep walking till he and Jakotsu reached the inu group. "Come on Jakotsu, lets go"

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Bambi finally reached a village. Her feet swept along the dirt path the villagers have created. She smiled to herself. Nothing here worried her. No youkai strong enough to fight. This will be an easy kill. She raised her flute and lightly hit her favorite note. The air was filled with a noise unlike any other. It sounded like the heavens have opened up and allowed those here to hear it.

The villagers one by one stoped their work. No more building of roofs. No more tending to the gardens. No more fishing. No more playing of the kids. The village had become completely silent except for the music. They looked into the direction of the notes being played. One by one they followed the music. A young woman walked across their paths. Her smile was that of an angel so they thought. Instead it hide her sinster plans. She finally embarked upon the on excepting crowd.

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome stopped.
    “Shippou? Do you hear that?” She lifted her head off of her knees and looked toward the village.
    “Do you hear that sound?” She asked.
    It was in the village. She couldn’t hear it very well, but she knew it was there. She felt the urge to stand up and follow it.
    She stood up and watched. Then she gasped, to herself, realizing something bad.
    She didn’t hear any other noises from the village.
    What if...she thought, fearing the worst.
    "That's not good," she thought to herself, not realizing it was out loud.
    The same thought kept ringing in her head. Follow it, follow it, follow it.
    Kagome couldn't stop herself.
    By the time she was telling herself not to, she was already moving.

12. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Naraku had been following Kagome for some time he stayed away far enough so InuYasha wouldnt easly smell him, but as he watched Kagome he heard a sound he didnt know what it was but he felt a strong presence about him.
    He raced off to the village to see what it was.....He didnt want anyhitng to mess up his plan.

13. Rune

Rune New Member

Sango wakes to hear's music, and gets the urge to go after it, but her concern for miroku was to great to leave him, and she stays where she is.

14. lil angel

lil angel New Member

"Kagome? Where are you going? Kagome!" he called when she didn't answer. He hopped off her shoulder to the ground and watched, dumbstruck, as she kept walking.
    What do I do, what do I do.... he thought in a panic.

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako stoped playing her flute. There was someone else meddling with her plans. Someone else playing the flute. Akako felt enraged. She thought that her plans were ruined. Who is this person, who is playing the flute, she had to know. She ran towards the direction of the music. Suddenly she ran across an interesting girl drawn by the music (Kagome). She felt the presence of the shikon shard. What an opportunitiy, whoever is playing the flute is giving Akako an great advantage. Akako started to laugh. "I'll take this chance." She said. She ran into Kagome and tried to steal the shikon shard.

OOC: Two characters having almost the same weapon, interesting! :)

16. Fushigi Rockna

Neko Oni's ears perked to the sound of music playing distantly away. Her cat instincts mad eher curious, and therefore, she just had the check it out. Stuffing her cat nip back in her obi she ran towards the sound.

As she got closer, she could smell several things. At least five demon smells (one was awfully familiar...it smelt like a hanyo that she once knew, but she couldn't remember) and dozens of humans.

She could also sense some shikon jewel shards.

Soon she saw Kagome in her path, and jumped itno the air, over her as to avoid hitting the human.

She hadn't seen Akako the demon however and ended up landing on the youkai's head.

"Huh!? Uh oh..."

17. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou ran everywhere, trying to find InuYasha. "InuYasha! Kagome needs help!" he wailed, sprinting through the village.

18. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Kahaya inwardly collapsed with relief as her emerald green eyes widened in gratitude to both Kanta's newfound information and her own lying techniques, which were steadily improving. She knew she'd have to build up her stamina if such a silly encounter with a little boy and an amiable demon had fazed her so, seeing as she'd soon be face to face with an immeasurably powerful miko zombie.

"Yea, I'll bet that's her. Do you know where she's last been spotted?" she raised an eyebrow quizically and subconciously tucked a strand of charcoal behind her slightly pointed ears.

If my suspicions are correct, then I could be face to face with Kikyo by nightfall! Oh, but whether or not that's a good thing I'm still not sure. Even if she is dead, could I really have it in my heart to kill her again? What if she's a nice person, or worse, a little orphan crying while hugging a doll or something? Or worse, what if she's some creepy psychic that can control her doll and force it to fight for her. What if she can control me?

Kahaya slowly withdrew from her sentiments as she noticed both Kanta and Souten's eyebrows narrowing in a mixture of confusion and what she hoped she was mistaking for suspicion, though it was probably just her nerves riling up.
    I'm really not cut out for this sort of work. Why did I have to be the one chosen for this job? Why couldn't it have been somebody else, somebody with more determination and willpower and less then noble intentions?

"I-I'm sorry," she stuttered carelessly, her eyes flickering in anxiety. "I'm just feeling a little faint today, I havent gotten much to eat. Um, so, can you give me any idea as to the whereabouts of Kikyo?" her pseudo smile flashed once again, intent on bringing the initial topic back to discussion.

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako was about to grasp kagome until an unidentified object landed on her head. She was startled, she screamed.
    "Huh!? Uh, oh" it said.
    Confused and scared, she started to run around in circles. She tripped, and fell head on, and dropped her precious flute.

"owwww!" She looked up to see a cat hanyou!

"Why youuuu!" said Akako in an angry tone.

20. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku hears music off in the distance, and decends to menchin it. " Do you hear that music, it doesn't sound like a normal persone playing it." With that he waits for a reply.
    Sango decides that the music can't be egnored anymore, so she send kihaha after it to see how everyone is doing.