RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku takes a few more steps forward, not realising that she was movieing because he thought he might be a threat, and says "Oh please forgive me, my name is kikyku, and yes my kind is veary rare, seeing as it is forbinden for me to exist." Kikyku smiles weakly while thinking about all the people that would refuse him the right,...........to exist. After comming back from his thought he askes " Are these demons your freinds, they are quite interesting."
    As he finishes his question he feels a demon close by and glances in its direction, the direction he just came from and mutters to himself " I wonder?"
    Then he turns in its direction and askes the woman behind him, "Is this demon a freind of yours, too?"

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo stared at the boy as he spoke.
    In a way, she understood what he was saying, but to an even further extent. Not many would allow her to exist anymore, as well. But not because of whom she was born of, but because of the very opposite point. She was not born. At least not the second time. She was created.
    The demon hag, Urasue (sp), had brought her back to life using her very own ashes, clay, and soil from her grave. And ever sense she has been roaming as only half of herself. Until just recently, she had hated the man she once loved. But now, things were changing in her. She could not forgive him, for if she did, she would have nothing. Unresolve was all she knew, and with out it, she would roam empty.
    Kikyo let her thoughts of the past wander for a moment, and then looked straight at the boy as he asked about the demons.
    "Are these demons your friends, they are quite interesting."
    She smiled weakly back to him, “I assure you, I would never give a foul demon the title of ‘friend’. Such a word has been lost to me for a long time now.” She said, standing up. She glanced down momentarily at her now healed side. She took her bow from her back and smiled at him, making sure he knew she wasn’t going to use it on him.
    "Is this demon a friend of yours, too?"
    Kikyo watched in the direction the boy was looking. She grasped her bow and waited until she knew who it was. Readying her arrow, she spoke to the boy, “Unless you want to get caught in the cross fire, I advise you to move.” She said, letting the arrow go, and watched as it flew in the demons direction, leaving trails of her magic’s, first glowing, and then disappearing behind the speeding arrow.
    She has had a number of souls, and she knew she would last in this battle.

3. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

While helping Miroku back to Kaede's hut, Sango took a look at Miroku to see how he was making out. He was wearing a huge smirk on his face, 'Odd, isn't he supposed to be in pain? well, knowing him, he might be dreaming of touching women. oh well, whatever keeps him going.' It didn't take long to reach to Kaede's hut. "Miroku, how are you making out? are, you feeling any better? Kaede's hut is just ahead." She looked at him again, and saw him smiling still. Sango was getting a bit annoyed now. Here she is, helping him out, and he's here day dreaming about women probably. "Houshi-sama, please! can't you set aside your perverted thoughts for just a second. aren't you worried about the others? InuYasha should be here by now, what's taking him so long?" 'I hope they're alright.' Sango sighed, and went back to helping Miroku walk again. She could see that his smile had vanished, and turned to a bit of a frown. Sango felt like kicking herself, 'i didn't mean to hurt him in any way. i get angry too easily.' They walked inside Kaede's door and Sango carefully helped Miroku lay down on a futon. He looked like he was in more pain than before. Sango took her hand and moved his hair from his eyes and gave Miroku a look of apology from her outburst earlier on. "I'll look around here for some medicine and bandages. Just hold out a bit longer. After i heal your wounds we can have that lunch we're supposed to have" she said in a low voice with a smile upon her face.

ooc: WOOT, miroku and sango are gonna get it on *purrs* sorry for taking so long to reply. assumed this rpg was dead:p

4. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku excaped the arrow, while he put a arrow to his bow, and drew it just in case it was need, then he mumbels to himself, "Thats just like mine" after a while the demon has not died or left. " I wonder what it wants, I mean no normal demon would hang around this long for no reason" Kikyku remarks.

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha turned. Something in the air caught his attention. He continued ans stared at the sky. Was Naraku here or one of his alter egos? He could not tell but his nose told him they no longer was there. He finally reached the village and stood outside Kaede's hut. His ears twiched as he listened on to a conversation inside. Deciding not to enter he stood listening not obvious to those inside.

OOC- Remember no signatures.

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako felt the presence of the Shikon shards. She like any other youkai demon wanted to use it's powers. She tried to hold herself. She did not want to blow her cover. Or at least at night, when everybody in the village are sound asleep and off guard.

"Thank you!" She said to the audience. She started playing another tune that can make any villager dance out of happiness.
    Tonight, I'll collect all of the souls of the women in this village and become more beautiful!
    She accidently let out a small amount of jaki without realizing it.

7. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou scampered out of the room. "I'll go find some water. I'm sure we'll need it!"

ooc: sorry everyone. started working and it's catching up with me. i may not be on very often for a while

1 person likes this.
  8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie, being one who loved humans, fallowed, but kept out of sight. She saw the half demon outside a hut. She came out of hidding and asked " Are the humans okay? If they're not, I now of a mineral that has special healing abilities. By the way, I'm Cookie." she then just stood there and awaited the reply.

9. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

A rustling in the nearby brush arose Kahaya's suspicions, and she swiftly pivoted toward the barely audible sound of leaves twitching and branches cracking in the background, her hair whipping around momentarily and colliding head on with her face. She shook back her charcoal mane and cautiously strode toward the bushes, her stride lacking the confidence she needed, for she new she hadn't the strength nor determination to face any sort of foe at the moment.

"Who's there?" she attempted to keep her voice steady, confident, but the attempt was futile as her voice wavered slightly, a symbol of her ever present fear. "Why are you watching me?"

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

~*~Raven's Entrance~*~

She was born and lived in a small village. She had a large home. She had a loving mother and father. When she was about 6, she got a little brother named Hunter. Hunter kept on getting sick as he got older, and it got worse. Raven loved her brother, and this hurt her every day. when she was 8, she started showing signs of her power. First when a wild dog ran into the village and stole food. She managed to go up to the dog, and made it tame. At first, everyone was thrilled to have some one with powers like that in their village. As she got older, her power progressed. But she had some accidents along the way. She couldn't fully control her powers and would by accident curse purified items and so on and as people claimed, even take the life from living things. Those people were rare, but their words hurt her.

When she was 15, her father ran up to her while she was sitting by her sick brother on the floor, she knew he wouldn't make it through this sickness. Her father quickly stood her up on her feet and told her to run far away and never come back because people were coming to the village because they were scared of her power. She trusted her father and did as he said, and ran away into the nearby forest. She layed there in the bushes and waited for these people to come and try and find her, but she saw no one. no one came to the village to kill her, and her parents didn't even go out to look for her. She thought that they were probably scared of her power themselves and wanted to get rid of her, or thought she would kill her brother. she suddenly was filled with hate.

late that night she went back and snuck back into her home and went to her brother on the floor. She brought a dead hawk she found in the forest. She thought it must have died of old age, for it was large and full grown. “Oh, brother. I’m going to take you away from this pain once and for all.” She placed her hand on her brother’s heart and the other hand on the hawks body. She concentrated hard. She wanted her brother’s life and soul to be transferred both into the bird. She loved her brother’s personality and that is why she wanted it so. After what seemed like forever she felt a heart beat in the hawks body.

~To be continued

ooc: hope that was a good entrance:p

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo waited a moment. She watched intensely as she waited for something, anything, to react to the arrow, proving something was in there. She waited until she thought she had waited long enough.
    There were no noises of any sort besides her arrow hitting a tree and the rustle in the leaves due to the after effect of the arrow. Nothing.
    She lowered her bow and stood there for a moment, "I'm going to retrieve that arrow. You may come if you wish." She began to walk in the direction where she had shot the arrow, being careful incase anything was here.
    Naraku's pawn...the wind witch Kagura was here. But where, where did she disappear too? she thought.
    After about three minutes of walking, she caught sight of the arrow. Slowly she walked over to tree and pulled it out.
    First she examined the arrowhead, making sure it was not damaged, which would render the arrow useless. After she concluded it was usable, she examined the mark she left in the tree.
    It wasn't too large, but it wasn't small either. She didn't doubt the arrow wasn't the only thing that made the mark. She glanced behind her, seeing if the boy had followed her.

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

When Hunter awoke *in the hawk’s body* it looked like he wasn’t sober at all. Her brother was obviously not used to being in a Hawk’s body yet. Raven sat there giggling to herself as she watched the bird try to stand on it’s on feet.

“I’m going to go check on our son”

Raven heard her mother’s voice and quickly picked up the hawk and managed to get back out of the house. She hid behind the house and could hear her mother crying over her brother who they thought was now dead. She looked back at the hawk that she was hugging in her arms who was looking back up to her in a dead cold stare. “Don’t give me that look. I saved you. We’re going to live a good life now. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t find a better body to use than that, you’ll have to make do with it. I know this is a bit scary for you. You won’t be scared for much longer. You’ll learn how to make use of that body, “ she smiled, “and now you can really fly too, like you always wanted to, little brother.” The bird spread its long wings and started flapping and making a lot of noise. She couldn’t hold him any longer and let go. “Ouch, Yes, you’re certainly my immature little brother, ” she said as it looked like an insane bird flapping madly on the ground, but couldn’t fly. “I can’t remember when last I saw you so lively. Now, we have to go, our parents must have heard you.” she picked up the hawk and began running back into the forest again.

OOC: oookay, my next post about this tramp will take place a year later. A.K.A. when she's 16, and present timing.:p

13. Basher

"Are the humans okay? If they're not, I now of a mineral that has special healing abilities. By the way, I'm Cookie." she then just stood there and awaited the reply.

"All you stupid youkai running in and out of here." Inuyasha was mad. They had ruined the moment. He glanced at the youkai that joined him. "Why should I trust you?" Inuyasha thought that the stupid Kikyo wench must had made him forget about what was going on around him. He didn't realize that a youkai was near. Being mad at himself he decided not to think of Kikyo. But the sweet aroma of her still lingered.

"Who's there?" Kahaya attempted to keep her voice steady, confident, but the attempt was futile as her voice wavered slightly, a symbol of her ever present fear. "Why are you watching me?"

"It isn't everyday you see something fishy going on." Kanta could see how this girl smelt unusal like a mermaid.

"Hey you are a mermaid. My name is Souten. I am the last remaining member of the thunder demon brothers. She is Kanta a fellow friend on our way to see mighty Shippou and the half twit of a hanyo, Inuyasha," Souten said.

Kanta was amused. Souten just gave out all information in one blow.

Sesshomaru walked along. Hearing a twig snap. He stopped. "Jaken where is Rin?"

Jaken the weasly toad youkai croaked. "Master, I cannot find her."

"Your useless." Sesshomaru replied.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Why should you trust me...." repeated Cookie, "Well, first, I wouldn't hurt a single human, and second, I wouldn't lie to a hanyou who likes humans, I wouldn't even lie to a yokai who liked humans. I was just wondering if the Humans were alright, but if they are, I wouldn't mind meeting them. My hobby is traveling to protect humans, but...unfortunatly, none ever give me a chance at trusting me, even if I protected them..." Cookie finished and sat down right where she was standing. "Anyway, what's your name?" asked Cookie before falling silent looking around, and smelling a sweet aroma, wondering what the smell could be.

15. Basher

Huh? Inuyasha couldn't undstand why more and more demons now a days are trying to defend humans. He still didn't trust this one. "Inuyasha."

16. Rune

Rune New Member

Kikyku follows without saying anything just watching and keeping his bow ready, after they retrive the arrow, he decides to ask. " Do you have an idea what it was that you shot at, I didn't even get a glimce of it?"

17. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

OOC: I know Jakotsu's and Bankotsu's bodies aren't in the same place, nor in one piece...and i know Banko's sword got smashed...and so on so forth...let's all erase that from our tiny little minds and think that Jakotsu and Bankotsu died, bones are intact, and were re-buried again...just to make my life easier=^_^=

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One year has passed and during that time, Raven managed to teach her brother (Hunter) how to fly and make use of that Hawk's body of his. Raven worked hard and was able to concentrate her powers more as well. She wandered from village to village never staying at one place too long. She didn't want people getting too suspicous of her and her brother. As she travelled, she heard many tales and rumours from people. She had heard of some hanyou named InuYasha, a feared demon named Naraku, the Shichinintai, Kagura, and more. The last village she went to, she heard that her home and village had been destroyed and no survivors. She summed up her courage to go back and see if this was true and found out it was. She went back to the area to where her house should have been. There were only burnt ashes, and scattered bones lying everywhere. From that day on, she grew a great hatred for demons, thinking of them as useless yet damaging creatures that should not exist. She did so in revenge for the people she once lived with. She needed help to kill off demons. She needed someone strong. The strongest humans she has heard of were the Shichinintai, but they were dead. No worries, she could just revive them^_^ But obtaining seven lifes is hard, so she only decided to revive the leader, named Bankotsu.

"Hunter must have found a weak youkai," Raven said looking up into the sky where the flying hawk making calls to her was at. "Perfect!" she said to herself, "It's also near to where the Shichinintai gang is said to have been buried." She was now in a forest which was supposed to be near the grave and was looking for an easy life to use. It didn't take long to find what Hunter discovered earlier. "Oh, a mere wolf demon cub. Must have lost its mother." Raven could see that the child had wounds all over his body. He layed there on the ground, all curled up and shaking with his eyes closed. He slowly opened his eyes to see her standing before him. "Please, help me. A youkai attacked me. It killed my mother and this was as far as i could run away from it." "Sorry kid, you're probably like the other demons. Killing people and destroying things as you please." The boy looked up at her puzzled, then began showing signs of fear after he saw the look on her face. Raven picked up the boy (i guess you can say bridal style) "Put me down! please! i didn't do anything." He began to cry in her arms. "You must be really hurt if you're not able to fight against me. Don't worry, you'll see your dear mother soon enough. I'm so happy, children are supposed to contain so much life." She turned her attention to her brother flying above, "Let's go to the grave Hunter!"

After about an hour's walk, she made it to the Shichinintai grave sight. There, she spotted the tombstone for Bankotsu. Raven looked around to see if anyone was watching. 'I guess not too many people want to hang around a bunch of dead people.' She called to her brother in the sky, "Look out for any intruders, if you see any, call back to me." Hunter got her message and flew away to the surrounding areas.

She placed the wolf demon by Bankotsu's grave. Right beside him layed Jakotsu's grave. The cub looked up at her with the same scared look from before. "What are you going to do with me? Are you going to kill me, " he asked, very shaken. Raven knelt down to him, "I'm sorry kid, but i'm doing this for a reason." The wolf demon looked at her with still eyes for a couple of seconds without saying anything, and held a serious look on his face. "You seemed to have gone through a lot. It's easy to tell in your eyes. you're filled with pain and sorrow that it's made you hard and bitter." "Shut up!" Raven grabbed the kid's throat and lifted him to her face, "You just keep your mouth shut. Don't act like you know me." She dropped him on the ground again and placed a hand on his chest. "Have you said your prayers?" and then placed another hand on top of Bankotsu's grave, closing her eyes, and concentrating to the bones below and began her work. All along, the wolf cub looked at her with sad eyes.

With in a matter of minutes, the demon cub was dead and Bankotsu.... She began digging up the grave, but found no point to it as a dirty hand pushed through the dirt. She grabbed it and pulled with all her might. Bankotsu's top half of his body managed to come up from under the dirt, but Raven was unable to pull the rest of his body out.

Bankotsu sat there upright, gasping for air for a couple of seconds and then held both his hands infront of his face. "Why can't people just keep me alive instead of bringing me back to life over and over, " he asked to himself with a sigh. He looked up to the woman that stood right in front of him. "Hey, thanks for helping me out there. Ah, damn people. Why did they place my Banryuu *his sword* on my legs?" he took his hands and dug them into the dirt and retrieved a very large sword with ease and placed it aside. "There, NOW i can get up." He got up, looking very dirty, but otherwise intact.

"well, don't just stand there looking dazed, help me. I heard you use to follow orders from people, so i want you to-" "NO!" "But I-" "I said no!" he looked at her with and angry face, "I'm not following the orders of anyone anymore, I'm doing things MY way. I'm tired of taking orders from people...they seem, to kill me in the end." he looked at the dead cub on the ground and then at her for a couple of seconds, the same way the wolf demon cub did to her, and with that, he walked away. "Besides, you don't seem like too much of a nice woman," and he was gone.

'Why do so many people tell me i look so bitter? i remember the times when people use to think i was pretty and wonderful,' she looked at the boy that layed lifeless by her feet. 'I AM a horrible woman.' Tears began to form in her eyes. She picked up the cub and walked to the nearest sand path she could find. She placed him at the side, picked up a stick and wrote a message in the sand. She then took one hand and placed it on her chest and the other on the boy's. "please forgive me, i can't tell from right to wrong," She then fell lifeless.

*~*~*~*Back to Banko...yea, i know this is long...KEEP READING!

"Oops! How could i have forgotten Banryuu? Aha ha ha, i guess my memory isn't working too well for me." Bankotsu walked back to his used-to-be-gravesight and picked up his sword. "I guess that wolf kid and the evil chick left. Oh well, i don't care, as long as i'm alive." He placed his sword on his shoulder and was about to walk away but heard something moving in Jakotsu's grave. Bankotsu turned around and gave a huge smile, "Dear Jakotsu. Were you revived as well?"

OOC: DEAR JEBUS! this is long! well there's my long post of grammar problems.

18. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

after awhile jakotsu finaly got one of his hands out of the grave soil, and was giving an attempt to get out of the dirt, after a few atempts he managed to get his head and shoulders out, and started gasping for breath, then he noticed bankotsu standing not far away, "hey aniki! you are alive too!" "would you mind helping me out of here?"

19. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Bankotsu put down Banryuu and ran back to Jakotsu and grabbed both of his hands and pulled him out of the dirt. He let him get used to standing up again after being underground for quite a bit^_^ Bankotsu's eyes started to water. He stood infront of Jakotsu and placed both hands on his shoulder. "Jakotsu, i'm glad the only person i trust is alive again. I never did get to say good bye the last time we were alive. Oh well, Renkotsu got what he deserved." Bankotsu took his hands away and went to go pick up his Banryuu and throw it over his shoulder. "Well, Jakotsu. Why don't we go get those dog ears you've always wanted? Hopefully he'll wash his neck for me."

20. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

"i would enjoy that very much" jakotsu said licking his lip,"he will be so suprised, when i come to visit him...and i will get those ears.." jakotsu added "he also told me it was he that would do the killing if i were to come back to life...but inuyasha, it is i that will kill you..once we meet again..."he replied, following behind bankotsu to where they would be of to next.