RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"I will do sister... but what is it that you want me to tell him. I know he can see right through me when im unsure. I will try to do my very best."
    Kanna took the mirror and placed it faced down on the ground and climbed up onto
    land. "Sister, i know you dont like me- but i just dont feel right taking souls for Naraku anymore. Its time the tables turned."

2. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

Kagome slipped her shoes on, took the shards off of her nightstand and followed Inuyasha to the bone eaters well. She watched as he jumped in and sat over the edge. Pushing off, she fell to Inuyasha's time. 'I guess it's time to look for some shards..' She climbed up out of the well and looked to Inuyasha for a moment before following behind him silently. She clasped the tiny jar of shards in her hands. Her treasure, the only reason she believed that Inuyasha would tolerate her. Besides the fact that she looked like Kikyo. She decided to get out of her sad mood by conversing with Inuyasha. She sped up her pace and caught up with him. Smiling she said, "Anything new since I've been gone?"

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Smiling Kagome said, "Anything new since I've been gone?"

Inuyasha turned to her and shrugged. As they walked he spoke to her, "not really just the usually. Miroku running around and grabbing women. Sango mad for some reason. Shippou bugging me. Kaede doing what old people do. No word on new shards or anything about Naraku." When they reached the outside of Kaedes hut. Inuyasha lifted the back pack off his shoulder and lightily rubbed it. "Why do you have to always carry all this stuff?"

Kanta decided whoever it wasn't coming out. She moved closer and noticed it was a little girl. "Hello there what are you up too?" She said in a sweet sing song voice.

4. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Sango's face filled with rage, "Miroku you-"

"Hey, wait for me!" The little fox demon, Shippo, ran to catch up with them. Sango quickly changed the look on her face, not wanting Shippo to see how mad she was. Besides, Shippo is only a child, and she thought it wouldn't be nice to bring him in all this Miroku trouble. Sango took a quick glance at Miroku who had a face filled with relief. 'Heh, he won't get away next time,' she thought to herself.

"Shippo, we're just about to have lunch at Kaede's. come join us?" While Sango asked, she kept an eye on Miroku's troubled hand. He seemed to have noticed this since his hand kept at his side. that hand must be kept watched on at all times.

OOC:Basher19? so we're not allowed to use the english version of names from InuYasha then? i just thought Kilala would be better because not everyone watches the Japanese version of InuYasha that uses that name.

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Miroku followed silently behind the steaming woman and energetic kitsune, internally debating whether or not to allow his hand a longer R&R, but the stony glares Sango kept shooting back finally made his decision.

'This is hard work,' Miroku griped inwardly, for the pleasant feelings Sango normally arose within him were magnified by about 10 times when the touch of her skin was within his reach.

Suddenly, a rustle rose within the bushes behind them, causing Miroku to halt mid-step. Shrugging off the uneasiness brought down upon him, he continued to follow faithfully in Sango's footsteps, when the intruding noises could once again be heard echoing throughout the land.

"Sango?" he asked quietly, trying to keep his voice inaudible to all but her. Lady Luck didn't seem to be on his side today, for she just continued strolling brusquely along, ignoring his fervent (silent as they may be) pleas.

"Sango?" he said urgently, a bit louder this time. Releasing a sigh of annoyance, he sped up his pace to match hers and overtook her in mere moments. "Sango!" he lay a hand on her shoulder, which she proceeded to bat away in mere moments, shooting Miroku yet another of her famous glares.

"Sango, stop for a moment. Listen, can you hear it?"

6. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou stopped and listened a few moments. "Hear what, Mirokou? There doesn't seem to be anything."

7. Kagome's Arrow

"No, there's definitely something here Shippo. I sense an ominous presence, and I think it would be safest to return to Kaede's village," sensing the skeptical glances given by both Sango and Shippo, he decided to continue his explanation.

"We could fight it, sure, but there's really no reason to stoop to violence if we haven't reason. Let's just leave before it finds us first," he calmly strolled ahead, ignoring the strange rustling as it got louder.

"Try to stay quiet," he urged in a whisper over his robed shoulder. "The last thing we need is for it to hear us".

They strolled silently along, trying to ignore the strange ominous sounds that seemed only to gain in volume. The gargantuous trees hovered above their heads like a protective blanket, and Miroku was thankful for the shade they bestowed, though telling direction grew steadily more different without the familiar glow of the sun to help lead them.

"We're nearing the village; I'm almost sure of it," Miroku stated firmly, clenching his jangling staff tighter against his hip. Though they were nearing the end of the imminent danger, he knew that it was much too early to consider letting his guard down.

Shippo leapt back and forth between Miroku and Sango, obviously antsy about the whole situation. Nimble as he was, Miroku was beginning to doubt Shippo's ability to make every jump, and his suspicions were proved correct when Shippo tumbled off his shoulder and onto the musty ground below, the dirt parting for his upcoming landing.

'Just stay quiet,' Miroku silently pleaded, knowing that even a hint of noise from the usually vibrant kitsune could cost them their lives. 'Just this once, Shippo...'.

Spewing mouthfuls of dirt, the kitsune stumbled clumsily to his feet, kicking sand in every direction.

Unfortunately, what he didn't realize is that the swirling sand above him was travelling in EVERY direction, and that included the direction of the voluminous bushes, where the blood red eyes of a livid bear youkai were propped open in ravenous anticipation, just waiting for proof of a meal.

8. Basher

Inuyasha continued to rub his shoulder. His ears twiched. He picked up a sound from not to far away. He turned in the direction of the sound. He lightly sniffed the air. 'Bear youkai?' He didn't really care until he smelt three familair scents. His friends were in danger. He started to run in the direction fast and leaving Kagome behind. He could smell others near the bear. 'Miroku, Sango, and Shippou I hope you are alright,' he thought as he poured on the speed.

OOC- Okay in the RPGs I think the GMs usually use the Japanese name. I know that is what the Sailor Moon RPG did. Believe it or not most people watched subbed then dubbed. And I do agree with the Mods/GMs on this. I know Arc stressed this alot on his RPGs.

9. Kagome's Arrow

Kahaya sighed and rolled over onto her back, her pale blue skirt ruffling as she did so. The cloudless sky overhead just seemed the perfect invitation to lift her wings into the air and never again soil Earth with her presence. She could live far from here, far from Naraku's ominous threats, and far from the nagging knowledge that plagued her daily existence.

But sadly, she hadn't any wings, and until she miraculously gained some she'd still be here, never knowing if she were to see another day.

She glared in annoyance at the beautiful shell fastened around her neck. To anybody else it would have looked like an elegant piece of costume jewelery, but she saw it for what it was.

A prison.

Yawning, she raised her arms to the sky before clumsily stumbling to shaky feet, wobbling a bit as she did so. Walking was a new sensation to her, and she was still getting used to the odd movements of actually having to work in order to move. Swimming just came so much easier to her.

'"Damn that idiotic Naraku," she sighed quietly, drumming her fingers upon her thigh. "I should probably get started on trying to find that Kikyo girl, but I'm pretty reluctant to do it. I mean, even if she is dead, I don't want to be the one to kill her!" she realized how idiotic she must've sounded and immediately clamped her mouth shut.

Her charcoal hair floated gently in the breeze as she ambled along, and her emerald gaze flickered to anything it could focus on for even a moment. It was so strange to see all these things up close, the leafy trees in all their magnificent glory, and the beautiful wildflowers strewn careleslly across the land, intricate patterns lacing every petal. She couldn't believe how much she still had to discover, how much this world had to offer.

'I feel as if I'd been sleeping for an eternity and just been awoken. Even though I still have this horrendous burden on my shoulders, I just feel so much more...alive!' she breathed in deeply and allowed the spicy scents of nature to invade her nostrils. 'Now I remember why I gave it up... if only I could keep it forever. If only.. oh how I wish this weren't only a scheme!' she sighed gloomily. 'I'd give anything to stay this way. I want.. I want to be human! Even if it means... doing...this...,' she sighed again. 'Oh, who am I kidding? I couldn't hurt a fly, let alone a powerful miko, dead OR alive'.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave," she moaned pitifully before staggering off along the forest path to continue in her quest.

"Well, whatever fate has in store for me, I'll just have to take it with stride. If slavery is my destiny, I'll deal with it," she tried to lace her voice with a determined resolve, but found she didn't have the motivation.

"Ah, who am I kidding? All I ever wanted was to be free....".

10. Basher

"Hello there what are you up too?" Kanta said in a sweet sing song voice.

"My name is Souten from the thunder brothers," said the little girl.

Kanta nodded she knew that the thunder brothers were destroyed by a hanyo. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for Shippo," replied the girl.

"Who is Shippo?"

"He gave me these," she held up an empty box.

"What are crayons?" Kanta said after reading the box. She couldn't figure out what they were. She scratched her head. She took the box. She never seen anything liek this before.

"They color in rainbows."

"Oh okay. Would you like help finding Shippo?" Kanta didn't want Souten running around by herself. Out comes a dragon. "Is this pet yours?"

"Yes. Shippo should be this way." Kanta and Souten start to walk in the direction the pet dragon come from. As they walked Kanta picked up a strange noise.

"Hold on." Listening hard she hears the end conversion of a one sided one.

"Ah, who am I kidding? All I ever wanted was to be free...."

11. Kagome's Arrow

A piercing howl arose from behind them, and Miroku whirled around to stare into the bloodthirsty eyes of a particularly ravenous bear youkai. Drops of tainted sailva spewed from his mouth as he flung his head back and forth, causing the ground to shake with his brute force. His carnivorus teeth bared, he averted his gaze toward the terrified group below, snarling and hissing as he charged toward the first person who, unfortunately, wound up in his path.

"SANGO!" Miroku cried frantically, rushing to her side and grasping her kimono, and for the first time ever, he recieved no nasty retort as he tumbled clumsily to the dusty sand, barely missing being slaughtered by the swipes of the bear youkai.

Miroku rapidly pulled himself to his feet, and Sango followed suit by grasping Miroku's outstretched palm. "Sango, are you all right?" he was answered by a vigorous nod as Sango leapt out of the way of yet another attempt at her murder. Miroku, however, did not share her luck, as the gleaming claws of the bear youkai came in contact with the back of his tarnished robes, drops of blood scattering across the the cotton surface.

"MIROKU!" he ignored the urgent shout, for he could not detect its owner, as he pushed himself to his feet, grimacing from the recent pain inflicted. "You won't...get...us," he winced as he staggered about, attempting to locate the youkai's weak point.

'The wind tunnel. Of course!' though his arm was in a considerably weaker state, he stood back, pushing it out in front of him, his outstretched fingers tingling at the feel of swirling sands around him.

"WIND TUNNEL!" he bellowed, allowing the familiar sensation of his curse to overtake him as countless rocks and various pieces of rubble found their eternal doom in the cursed palm of Miroku's outstretched hand. He felt the bear youkai struggle against the wind, using his powerful grip to ensnare a safehouse from Miroku's dominant weapon.

"Almost...there," Miroku ground out, glancing back at Sango and Shippo, who were gaping worriedly at him from the sidelines. Which reminded him, he'd have to get a "thank you" from Sango later...

"NAY MIROKU! DON'T DO IT!" a leathery voice resounded throughout the clearing, and Miroku whipped his head around to see Lady Kaede ambling toward them, her face contorted in sheer horror.

"But..why," he trailed off, as he needed to spare his concentration for the vigorous force of the wind tunnel, and he couldn't waste time with idle chatter.

"Miroku," Kaede urged. "Cease the wind tunnel. Ye do not understand, the demon may very well possess a shard of the sacred Shikon Jewel. If it gets pulled into ye wind tunnel, ye may never see it again, and ye may erase all hope of ever completing the task of assembling it," she protested fervently, resting her calloused hands on the knees of her robes and panting heavily.

'It is unhealthy for such old bones to be partaking in such physical activity,' she reminded herself as her shallow breathing slowly steadied. 'But I had no choice....'.

'Kaede's right,' realization dawned upon Miroku, and he withdrew his hand without a moment's hesitation. The bear whipped around, obviously gleeful at the prospect of finally achieving his goals of a fresh meal.

"SANGO! DO SOMETHING!"

12. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou growled to himself, feeling useless. An idea popped into his head, and he pulled out a leaf and a toy snake. He tossed them at the bear youkai, hoping his illusion would at least confuse the thing.

13. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

While Shippo’s illusion’s was at work, she used the time to grab the Hiraikotsu from her back and threw it at the bear Youkai right in its center. With one clean swipe, the bear was split in two large pieces and fell to the ground. She caught the Hiraikotsu when it flew back to her and held it at her back again. Sango slowly crept up to the remains, wondering if it was dead. After a couple of seconds the answer came to that question when the remains started to move closer together to form as one again. Sango knew they didn’t have much time. She felt responsible for Miroku’s injuries and Shippo couldn't do much and Kaede...well...she’s old. She quickly turned around and yelled at Kaede, “you can see the Shikon Shards, can’t you?! Without Kagome here, you need to look for where the shard is if there IS one to begin with! This bear youkai is too big, and I don’t know where to strike!”

The bear now formed together again, and began to rise on its hind legs. She glanced back at Kaede to see if she had an answer as to where the shard was, but could see that her face was filled with fustration from not finding the shard yet. ‘Maybe she can’t find it because she only has one eye, and she’s far away,’ she thought to herself. She could see that the bear was aiming for another strike at Sango. At the last minute, she took out the hidden blades in her arms and swiped them at the bear’s palm. The bear retracted yelling in pain from the attack.

“Kirara!” Kirara ran up to Sango while transforming into her bigger form. Sango hurriedly jumped on her back, “Kirara, quickly, fly up to its neck!” From her previous years of demon slaying training, she remembered that it’s hard for a youkai to reform when its head is separated and far from it’s body. When Sango thought she finally reached close enough she grabbed her Hiraikotsu and threw it at the youkai right at its neck. Once again, with a clean swipe, the head fell to the ground with its body as well. Kirara and Sango landed back down on the ground. “Kirara, please drag its head as far away from the body as you can.” Kirara took one big bite on the top part of its head and began dragging it away slowly because of the weight. “Kaede! It’s okay to come closer now to see if there’s any shards!” Kaede walked slowly to the youkai’s body. Looking up and down to see where the shard was. The body twitched every now and then, but nothing more than that. Kirara returned to Sango, “Good work Kirara, please keep watch on Kaede. I’ll be back soon.”

She turned around and walked to Miroku. She took Miroku's hand in hers, “Oh Miroku, I’m sorry for everything. When Kaede is done I’ll help you back to Kaede’s hut where I’ll treat your wounds for you and also have that lunch you wanted to join in.” Sango smiled, in hopes that Miroku accepted her apology.

OOC: aack, sorry for taking so long to reply. went to a con for 3 days, then got a cold.

14. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

In a nearby forest, Makoto was deeply wounded, he used his spear as a crutch and dragged his hoofs. He was thristy, hungry, and lucky. He stumbled on a river, a tranquil place with no dangerous Youkai around. He fell on his knees and filled his bowl with rivers water and drank. It is until he quenched his thirst, he rested under the shade of a tree nearby the river. He slowly rested his back and brushed his grey hair away from his eyes, and slept. A butterfly landed on his long white unicorn horn.

15. Basher

Inuyasha finally reached where the beast and his friends were at. He realized he was to late. A little disappointed he turned to his friends. He could smell a little of the monks blood. He walked over to his friends. "Kaede-baba is there a shard? If there isn't I am not going to waste my time." He watched as the bear started to reform itself no matter how hard Kirara struggled with the head. 'I should have grabbed Kagome when I went running off,' he thought. 'How can I be so careless?' Pulling out the Tesusaiga he turned to the beast that was almost reformed it appeared to contain a shard. "Go get Kagome," he called to his friends. "Kaede-baba is to old for anything." He wasn't sure where to aim until Kagome was here.

"Souten stay put." Kanta whispered to the girl. "I am not sure if this person is friend or foe. She appears human enough." Moving out into the open. Kanta lightly placced her dagger in her hand hiding it. She called to the person. "Do you normally speak to yourself?" 'She is rather pretty but there is something odd about her,' Kanta thought.

16. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"We're close to Kaede village" Said Myouga. "Inuyasha should be there." The crow coincidentally flew over the battle. "OH nooo! Bad Timing! Master Inu-yasha is engaged in battle. This is not the best place to be at all!!!"

Myoga started to panic!

17. Kagome's Arrow

"Hmmm," Kagura gazed critically at the wide eyed girl before her, as if assessing her, and she chortled inwardly when she saw Kanna flinch beneath her gaze. "Maybe I was wrong about you," she trailed off softly, before drawing herself out of her entrancement. After all, she had a reputation to uphold, with her dear sister if with nobody else.

"Good luck then, Kanna. I'll be off now, and you are to tell no one of our encounter," she ground out forcefully, glaring pointedly at Kanna who nodded, seemingly steadfast in her decision to help out. She drew her feather from the depths of her hair before leaping upon it and soaring off into the clouds, staring thoughtfully at Kanna's retreating figure.

'Is it just me, or was Kanna acting a bit...well... unlike herself?' she shrugged off the uneasy feeling before leaning into her flight and focusing her concentration on the task before her. "Well, no matter. Now, where to find that Kikyo girl...".

18. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

"Why do you have to always carry all this stuff?" Said Inuyasha.

Kagome shrugged, and then then next thing she knew, he ran off, saying something about bear youkai. Kagome tried to follow, but couldn't catch up. Inuyasha was too fast for her legs to keep up with.

"Inuyasha! You baka!" Kagome said under her breath. She kicked a rock as she walked in the direction he ran off in, "Why would you leave me to be practically lost?" Her eyebrows came together. She picked up the rock she'd been kicking and threw it as hard as she could. She sighed and sat down, she was tired of dragging the bag along behind her. Her rest wouldn't last long.

Suddenly, she felt a shard presence. She jumped up and dragged the bag as fast as she could toward the shard. She walked through the trees til she came close enough as she dared to go. Just as she went to look to see who or what had the shard, she heard Inuyasha's voice, "Go get Kagome."

Kagome shook her head and walked around the tree.

"no need, I'm already here," She left the bag where it was and threw a rock at Inuyasha's head, not to hurt him, just to tick him off a bit, "And don't you leave me alone like that, baka!"

Kagome crossed her arms and glared at him. Then she noticed Kirara with a bear youkai head.

"Ewww!" Kagome said before she could stop herself, "Uhh.. I mean.. I'd get that shard out of that youkai fast." She pointed to the youkai's right shoulder.

OOC: sorreh for taking so long to respond. I've been going thru some rough times xX;;

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Myoga after seeing Kagome entering the scene of the battle decided to jump off the crows back. He fell on top on inuyasha's head. Now that Kagome has appeared victory was their's not the Youkai's.

20. Basher

Inuyasha felt the rock Kagome threw hit him. He growled lightly. 'She must be a little mad,' he thought. He watched as Kagome pointed to the right shoulder of the Bear youkai. He heard a swarm of bees. "NOT THIS TIME NARAKU." The buzzing grew loader as they swarmed down upon the bear. "KAZE NO KIZU." Inuyasha called out. Tesusaiga roared to life emitting lethel waves of light. The waves spread quickly like a plague destorying everything in its path. The bear crumbled and the bees vanished. Inuyasha's ears twiched as he heard another swarm of bees coming. Aiming himself in there direction he called to Kagome. "Kagome quick grab the shard." With determination he stood his ground there was no chance this hanyo would let the other hanyo take away the shard.

OOC: *hugs* Sahoko. I hope everything is alright.