RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana and the others decided to go to the dining room and then go to the ship as Kai had said. Chiroptera had swung open two large oak doors to reveal a magnificant feast. Nicely set on a long dining room table, set for a large group, was exotic and delicious foods from all over the galaxy. The delicious aroma lifted to their noses, which brought a smile to their faces of entrancement, to sit down and eat every morsel. Though everyone was eating happily...Kryshana could only eat a small amount of the delicious food. She was beginning to feel great pain in her lower stomach as beads of sweat dripped down her pale face...the suddenly, she collapsed on the floor. Lord Kin and Knight had appeared right when she had collapsed. "Kryshana!!!" yelled Lord Kin in shock. A woman in a white uniform came into the room as Lord Kin lifted up his daughter into his arms and they left the room leaving everyone quite confused on what just had happened.

(OCC:In the next post i will explain what happened with Kryshana...only me and Hiro know about it, but it will bring you all a shock.)

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Yes Lord Kin It has been a long time since we last seen each other." Knight Repleid. Giveing a bow. KNihgt followed the others to the dinning hall but he was worried about something the shot that lord kin gave him calmed him but he had a bad feeling about it. As he sat there he ate small amounts and talked every so often. WHen he saw Kyrshana collasp he was besdie her as well as lord kin. Knight watched as Lord Kin carried Kyrshana as well as a girl in a white uniform.

" Lord Kin as I thought it has been about twenty years since the last time we met." KNight repleid takeing a drink from his cup. Knight stared as they left and was some what confused as if why did she pass out all of them ate the food so if it was something in the food they should all get it but not if the plate Kyrshana got was ment for her. All of this got Knight concerend adn he slowly touched his hand to the murasamis handle.

" So we should wait until Kryshana is better or we can check on her now adn make sure she is alright." Knight repleid

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai decided that they should eat, against knowing it might be a trap. Kai ate nothing but allowed everyone else to. He was looking around the room and at Lord Kin, trying to piece stuff together.

"He's a mage, and a powerful one. It's way too convenient that we landed on his planet and that the name of the mage was cut from Hiro's message. He has something to do with me, Hiro, and Chiroptera as Guardians and me and Hiro as Soul Brothers, but what?" he thought.

Just then Kryshana fell to the floor. Her father rushed and picked her up and took her away. Kai looked over at Chiroptera and he knew what Kai was saying. The two left the room and right as they were about to exit the room, Kai said,

"You all stay here. Catalina, you're still in charge." Kai and Chiroptera walked through the hall trying ot find where they went. Then Kai stopped. Something had just caught his eyes. The symbols on his staff had stopped glowing. Chiroptera saw this too and looked at his axe. His symbols had stopped glowing as well. Chiroptera looked over at Kai.

"You don't think...." he said.
    "I do" Kai said with a smile. He concentrated hard, trying to connect with Hiro.

"Hiro, can you hear me?"

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

As Kira flew through the countless galaxies faster then light he received a message....

Hiro, can you hear me?

I can hear you Kai... Im coming... no need to worry... i have some good news and some horrible, but im coming....

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

It was several moments after Kai had sen the message before he got feedback.

I can hear you Kai... Im coming... no need to worry... i have some good news and some horrible, but im coming....

Kai turned to Chiroptera and smiled.
    "We got him" Kai said.
    "Good" Chiroptera replied. Kai began to concentrate again.

Kira, it's good to know you're alive. We too have some good and bad news but ours can't wait. The good, everyone is alive. The bad, we've crash landed on a planet that apparently is home to Kryshana's father who is a MAGE! Kryshana has now passed out and we are locating her. I believe he has something to do with all of us meeting again and you and I becoming Soul Brothers. I believe him to be the mage we have been looking for. Hurry my brother, the time is drawing near for the great battle.

6. shinigami

Knight was listenning to What Kai had said and heard him say we got him. Picking up his cup Knight slowly took a drink as he did the drink was different from what he had tasted but yet so familuar. Psuhing the drink away as he set it on the table he knew what it was and didn't like it at all.

" Kai how long till Kira gets back I'm sure Kyrshanawill get better when he returns." KNight replied standing up and looking around the place

" Strange i the last 20 years since I seen you last you haven't changed that much lord kin." Knight whispered softly. " But there is something that is bothering me I can't place it at all." Knight added looking up in the air towards the ceiling.

7. Kryshana

Kryshana laid awake in a bed in an elegant white room. Lord Kin stood outside the room talking to the nurse who had followed him earlier. She stood up slowly wearing a white night gown with a silk golden blanket draped over her shoulders. She walked steadily towards the window and looked out into the courtyard. Two birds were swirling and twirling side by side in the air, basked in their love. Kryshana gave a slight sigh. "I don't know how I can tell everyone." she whispered to herself. Kryshana sat back down on the bed and consentrated deeply with her heart.

Kira, my love...can you here me? I have some wonderful news...come back to me as quickly as you can, my darling.

Kryshana turned her head towards the door as she heard two sets of footsteps leave. But then suddenly she heard them return and there was a knock at the door. "Come in." she said. Kai and Chiroptera came into the room. "Kryshana...what's been going on? I demand an explanation." said Kai with great curiosity. Chiroptera stood behind Kai awaiting and answer. Kryshana looked out the window into the sunlight and then turned back to them with a long sigh. "It's just...I'm pregnant."

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai just about dropped his staff.

"You're what?!" he asked in disbelief.
    "Pregnant" she said with a slight grin. Kai turned to Chiroptera. He had the same look of bewilderment on his face. Kai turned back to face Kryshana. A million thoughts were racing through his head. Kira heading back to help with the final battle. Kira and himself still not knowing the full potential of the Swords of Souls. How had they come to be on this planet? And now this. He looked into her eyes. He could see something was different. He suddenly had a realization and got very serious again.

"Kryshana, who else besides the three of us knows about this? Does Kira? Does your fath.....does Lord Kin know?" he asked with a serious face. A face that was also filled with worry.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina didn't touch her food. She sat at the dinner table near the window looking down on the court yard below. The feast was giant. Everyone should have been hungry after nearly starving to death at the NRC. Like most she was to worried to touch her food. Not even the aroma of the roasted goshand (expensive bird) could tempt her.

Catalina felt helpless when Kryshana was taken away. She could do nothing as one of her crew members were at the hands of her worry. She felt uneasy and in her uneasiness she heard Knight whisper.

" Strange i the last 20 years since I seen you last you haven't changed that much lord kin." Knight whispered softly. " But there is something that is bothering me I can't place it at all." Knight added looking up in the air towards the ceiling.

"Knight," Catalina said gently. "Is there something you know about this mage you care to explain?"

"I heard bits about the possibility of Kryshana's father being a mage," Bruce said. He cleared his throat and talked in a low voice to continue his thoughts. "My understanding and all our uneasiness has to do with why we are here."

Catalina listened to what Bruce was saying. Something reacted inside of her. Her eyes became stark white. She was in Lord Kins home but her eyes viewed a far away place.

"What's going on? Bruce? Knight? Where am I?" Catalina voice sounded startled.

“Catalina, we are right here,” Bruce said in a calm voice. Catalina turned her head to the far away sound of Bruce’s voice. He saw that her eyes had changed something was happening to their Captain. “What do you see?” He made a gesture of unknown to Knight.

“I see home?” Catalina said. She was looking at her old home, one of the few space colonies. The few people she used to care for sat around drinking coffee during their break. Her eyes lay out on a paper that contained the current salvage times. It held a date on it. Over a week since she had left home. It took her a few days to arrive at the NRC. She wasn’t there for to long. It seamed about right.

“You see home?” Bruce asked startled by this. “What else to you see?” He reached out and grasped her hand.

OOC- Catalina is a shaman actually the last of a LONG line of a tribe. She is able to morph because of this. She doesn't know it but she can also see things in the future. She is currently seeing the present.

BIC- “I see today’s date on a salvage report which my replacement is holding. Well, at least an estimated today’s date. I see my old crew they are not gone. What happened to the rebellion? Why am I seeing this?”
    “We all have mutant powers maybe this has to do with it.” Bruce said in a calm voice. “People are still there?”

“Yes.” Catalina’s eyes turn back to normal. “What is going on here?”

OOC- I edited the thread to have us all eating or etc. Just not on the ship.

I have done a few things within this Forum check it out.

I felt like adding something in. I'll explain more in my later posts.

10. shinigami

" Well I guess I should," knight begian " It was about 20 years ago when I firsmet lord kin. I was manly working as a bodyguard for another noble and I met him I usally don't talk that much but that day I did." Knight replied looking at Catalina.

" I told him of my true name and why I changed it he seemed surpirsed to find someone like me in this universe. Since he never heard of anyone with my skills. after that first time we meet we never saw each other again." KNight added. " If yuo want to know my true name is Prince Kris Jagan, later known as th edark prince by others an dnow knight by you guys." Knight replied pushing up on his glasses.

OOC
    about twenty years ago on a strange planet A lone man is dressed in a black knights garb, The man was outside on the balcony watching all that was going mainly wathcing the person he was sposed to protect. After getting a drink the man notice a man dressed in roayl cloths approached him. AS he did the stranger inroduced him self as lord Kin.

" Hello My name is KNight." KNight repleid giveing a bow. When he said that Lord Kin gave a coment hat the name was strange and asked what hi strue name was.

" Fine I guess you can kniow since you may not believe me the true name I went by is Prince Kris Jagan I changed it do to a incident on earth," Kris repleid. " A lot of people were killed because what they did to the ones I cared for I turnned into the dark prince and huted down those who did wrong to me. But After a incidnet in a village the whole town was destroyed because they did not want to accept me adn tried to kill me a girl saved me aand I cahnged the name to Knight." KRis told lord kin. as the time went on both men takled about the past mainly of knights past. end OCC

Knight watch as catalina said she was seeing home and all that happend and notice Bruce make a gesture of unknown to him. Giveing a nod he slowly walked up towards Bruce and Catalina.

" You mean the rebellion on your hom world is not going on, From what I have gathered it was happenning every where else. except the NRC and a few other planets." Knight said putting the murasami blade behind his back.

11. Basher

" You mean the rebellion on your hom world is not going on, From what I have gathered it was happenning every where else. except the NRC and a few other planets." Knight said putting the murasami blade behind his back.

"As did I," Bruce said. He let go of Catalinas hand and rubbed his chin in deep thought. "Could it be we are decieved?"

"It seams possible," Catalina said. "It looks like our host had brought us here at great lengths."

12. Kryshana

"Kryshana, who else besides the three of us knows about this? Does Kira? Does your fath.....does Lord Kin know?"

Kryshana looked between both Chiroptera and Kai. "Kira does not know yet. I just tried to contact him and told him to get here as soon as possible, but he did not resond. I hope everything is alright."she said in a sad tone. Tears started to appear in her eyes.

"He is...I have just spoken to him and he's on his way...just please be careful, Kryshana." Kai said. "But please tell me...does Lord Kin know?"

Kryshana looked back into Kai's eyes as she walked over to him. "Yes...he does know, but he is not happy with me. He says he still loves me...yet he was very angry. You see, he was angered that I became pregnant so young. Though I have a mind of a woman...I'm only 17 years old." Kryshana started to cry. "H-he hit me and said that I was a foolish child...Kai, I h-had never seen him this angry before." she said with much difficulty as she revealed a deep cut on her shoulder. "He is indeed a mage, Kai. A very angry mage."

13. shinigami

" Well I'm going to see how Kyrshana is doing." Knight repleid wlaking to the door with the cape flowing behind him. " Something is admist I can't figure it out fully yet but I rather make sure the othrs are safe." Knight added walkng out of the room. As he neared the place where Kyrshana was resting at he felt his dark powers riseing but they did not break his power restrictions.

" What is going on why i smy power increaseing for no reason.' Knihgt quickly asked him self. walking into teh room he saw Kyrshana Kai and Chiroptera talking to each other.

" How are you doing Kyrshana?" Knight asked her and gave a nod towards Kai and Chioptera.

After a while knight heard footsteps come closer turnning his head to the right slightly he saw lord Kin standing there. looking at him adn the others as well.

" Lord Kin it has been near 20 years since we last talked, since when did you becoem a leader of this planet?" Knight asked him. Noticein teh wound on Kyrsahna's shoulder he qucikly asked what happened.

" Kyrshana what happened to you shoulder?" Knight quickly asker her but keeping one ey slightly on lord Kin.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai turned to Knight.

"Knight, I'm going to have to please ask you to leave" Kai said with stern voice and eyes. Knight started to speak but Chiroptera interupted him.

"Please Knight, just leave for this moment. We are discussing something with Kryshana" he said. Knight nodded his head and left through the doors. When he left, the two looked back at Kryshana. Kai's eyes were still as stern as voice.

"Kryshana, get dressed now, we have to get ready. We've had a feeling ever since we arrived here that something was wrong. If Lord Kin is indeed a mage, then he is the one we've feared this whole time. Kira will be here soon and then three of us will have work to do, until then, your under our protection. Noone or nothing will come near you, but first..."

Kai went up to Kryshana and placed his hand on her shoulder. She winced ever so slightly but held still. Kai muttered something under his breath and his power surger through his hand, into her shoulder, healing the cut. He looked up at her with his eyes now soft but still protective.

"Now get dressed, we'll be outside waiting, but be quick about it please." kai said. With that, the two Guardians strode out the door and waited outside.

15. Kryshana

Kryshana did as Kai had instructed. Thoughts were now racing in her head.

"If Lord Kin is indeed a mage, then he is the one we've feared this whole time."
    'What the hell is going on? Is daddy planning on killing someone?" she said to her self.

She dressed in a white halter top that surrounded here neck that stopped at her hips, but letting her shoulders visible. She put on black shorts and flat black shoes that laced up her ankles. She was dressed up somewhat to fight and also not, but looked very presentable. She tied her beautiful long hair back into a braid, but left some strands of hair fall beside her cheeks.

Kryshana looked into the mirror as her hand rested on her lower stomach. She then walked out of the room letting the door close behind her. She looked between Kai and Chiroptera.

"Where is Kira...I wish to speak to him immediately. It kills me that he doesn't know." Kryshana said.
    "I told you...he is on his way." said Kai.
    "I fear that something terrible will happen...please do everything in your powers to protect me and my baby." she said looking into Kai's eyes with a concerned look,"How do you think Kira would react to this?"

16. shinigami

Hearing Kyrshana ask how would Kira responed to that she was pregnet Knight slolwy stepped forward.

" It will be hard to tell people will react to this kind of thing differntly it depends on the person." Knight replied pushing up on the sunglases.

" Its strange I can sense Kira a whole lot better which I'm curius why I didn't before. He is comeing quickly." KNight added looking up towards the ceiling and gripping the sowrd.

" Can it be????....No it can't be can it." Knight replied to himself softly to where nonone could here him. " We should be getting back to the others if anything doses happen we will be all together." KNight replid poping his neck muscels

17. Basher

Bruce and Catalina sat there talking about the new development about Catalina's sight. They weren't aware of what was happening with the others.

"Try and concentrate," Bruce said. "See if you can control it."

"I just learned it Bruce," Catalina sighed. "It will take a lot more then that."

In the hall there was some noise and whispering. They weren't able to hear what was going on. "Try and see and hear what is going on with them in the hall."

"I don't know how it works," Catalina said. She imagined she was seeing the hall. Her eyes went blank. "The chief and the server are arguing. Apparently the chief can't work here anymore because..." Her voice trailed off. Her eyes turned back to normal.

"What were they arguing about, Captain?" Bruce asked.

"The food has been poisoned," she said.

"KRYSHANA," they both cried and got to their feet.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai looked back into Kryshana's eyes.

"As the Guardians of the Universe, we will do everything in our power to protect you. As for Kira's response, I think he'll take it quite well." Kai said. He heard as Knight spoke and then heard two people scream Kryshana's name. All of a sudden, Catalina and Bruce came running down the hall. Kai faced them.

"What's going on?" Kai asked.
    "It's the food. Its poisoned!" Bruce said. Kai's eyes went wide. He knew something was up and this was it's proof.
    "Did anyone eat the food?" Chiroptera asked. Everyone shook their heads no. Kai looked up at Chiroptera.

"We have to get them out of here now!" Kai said. Chiroptera nodded in agreement. Kai then concentrated.

Kira, we are getting the others out of here. The situation has worsened. Hurry quickly my friend, the time draws near.

Kai looked at everyone.
    "We are leaving now!" Kai said and he and Chiroptera led the others out of the castle....or tried at least.

19. shinigami

Knight turned his head and looked at Bruce and cataliana as they came running up and heard them say tha the food was posined.

" What the food was posined but why." Knihgt repleid to himself and shakeing his head.

Knight nodded quickly it was strange why would lord kin do this expescially to his own daughter somewthing was a foot and he knew it. If teh food was posined it wouldn't bug him that much due to his nature but the drink worried him for there was something in side of it that was reacting to his body.

" The food didn't bug me it was the drink that was prepaired for me is botheiring me someting was put in it or it was the drink itself." Knight replied walking quickly an dkeeping pace with everyone.

20. Basher

" The food didn't bug me it was the drink that was prepaired for me is botheiring me someting was put in it or it was the drink itself." Knight replied walking quickly an dkeeping pace with everyone.

"All I know is that the cook was upset about something being poisoned," Catalina responded. "We need away out of here. Let me look." Her eyes turned white once more. Her body stayed put while her eyes wondered the castle. "They are aware of our movements. There are several guards coming down the hall."

"Yeah a new development," Bruce said.

Catalina's eyes searched further. It took her down a corrador made of metal. Rather different considering where they were at. She went past several locked doors and entered a large bay. The ship was beautiful. It was a newer model fast and reliable, the Linx SC01. If they could hack it they could take it. "I found one." Her eyes returned to normal. "It will take extreme measures to get it though."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.