RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Everything was moving so quickly it took Catalina a moment to process it all. Her crew was spread out all over the galaxy. She put her hand to her head and thought for a moment. "We are landing," she told everyone. She thought of Kira and Bruce. Her hand moved and shifted into the closest planets orbit. It should do well on its own now.

Bruce could feel all the oxygen leave his body he moved quickly as he could and entered the ship. He pressed the button and the door closed. He could breathe again. He couldn't help in outer space there was hardly any oxygen for him. He moved along the corridor. He finally reached the door to the command center of the ship. It open and he collapsed fully unclothed.

Catalina saw Bruce collapse. "Help him," she told someone. “Buckle him in at the Medical Facility. You have less then 45 seconds before we reach the gravitational pull.”

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I'm on it captian." Knight quickly replied unbuckleing his belt knight quickly made his way to Bruce and through his sleeveless long coat around him covering him up. Knight slowly then lifted Bruce onto his back and made his way to the door as he neared it Knight turned back to catalina
    " If I'm not back in time go ahead and land the ship I'll befine so don't worry about me." Knight said walking out of the door as he exited the brig his cross shape necklace fell out of his long coat pocket as it hit the floor it quickly spun on the floor and rested beside a wall near the door. Knight quickly made his way to the medical facility and began to strap Bruce to the bed makeing sure he would not fall out of the bed. As he exited the room something in a mirror caught his eye as he looked down towards his sword he saw the red stone hidden by the black cord wrapping. knight slowly unwrapped it reveling the white handle sword with a red stone in the middle of the handle. Going down on the handle written in german was the words Schwert der Dunkelheit.
    " Schwert der Dunkelheit the sword of darkness a weapon sought by all." Knight replied to himself shakeing his head then the sword started to puslsate in his hand. "What in the world?" Knight asked himself looking at the swords blade. In a low whispered voice the snake like voice returned but this time it spoke in a different language then before
    " Das Schwert das ein Schwert von der Dunkelheit hat einen Könige von den sieben Vampiren aber noch Sie weiled es ergeben, andere Kreaturen von der Nacht zu verbannen" the voice said filling knights head with its snake like laugh
    " Ja ich habe dieses Schwert benutzt, viele Kreaturen die waren übel ich zu erschlagen, hat nie irgendjemand getötet, dass nicht übel war". knight argued back.
    " Ihres liegen in 1999 Sie haben herausgenommen ein ganzes Dorf durch Ihr Selbst, das dieses Schwert benutzt, das Sie alle von den
    unschuldigen Leuten ohne eine Sorge in der Welt getötet haben, Sie haben genossen es zugibt es". the voice laughed
    " Schließt es den ich war nicht mich dann". Knight shouted punching the glass mirror. As he looked down into the broken pile of mirrored glass he saw his own reflection but it was different the person had glowing crimson eyes and sharp fangs weer seen sa it smile evily then the firgured opened its mouth and spoke to Knight
    " Gestreikt Ein machte nie ich lasse, sehen wie lang Sie gehen können ohne auf diese üble Person Sie zurückzugehen hassen so remeber dieses, wenn Übel retruns zu Ihrem Herzen und ich Mittel reines Übel, das Sie und ich verloren werden werden, ewig sein werde". said the reflection laughing in the snake like whisper. Knight takeing the scabard to his katana he shattered the remaining mirror glass and walked out of the room but he could still hear the evil snake like laugh echoing through the halls of the ship he slowly sheathed his sword and made his way back to the brig.

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana and the others heard glass shattering in the other room. "What the..." she started to say. Soon, Knight came back and took his place in his seat once again. "Care to explain what just happened?" Kryshana asked Knight. He only shook his head and said, "It was nothing...just accidentally broke something of not much importance...it's nothing." Kryshana nodded questiongly. "Seriously...it was nothing!" he said. The ship was reaching orbit now. Kryshana had heard Catalina tell everyone to hold on. Everything was going alright except when the back of the ship accidentally bumped into the side of a mountain and knock of one of it's tail. "S***!!!" said bothe Kryshana and Entreri. The ship was flying unsteadily and the slowly crashed into the base of the mountain. "Crap...what are we going to do?" said Kryshana.

4. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera's heart gave a sudden jolt and he began to breath in short staggered breaths. Chiroptera's body was unlike anything else in the galaxy. He could sustain impossible injuries and manage to keep fighting due to its rejuvenative abilities. If however, he ever sustained injuries that would be instantly fatal such as drowning or being burned alive his body would shut down as if it were dead and after what could be a few minutes to the more common several hours he would regain consciousness with temporary but crippling injuries.

Chiroptera quickly realized they were no longer on the planet of the NRC after taking his first few but difficult breaths, the air smelled different. The air of the NRC's planet always smelled very strongly of sweat and blood unlike this planet where there was the distinct smell of sulfur in the air as well as the very strong smell of charred flesh. It was as the excrutiating pain hit that Chiroptera realized that the overpowering smell of burnt flesh was actually his charred wolf body.

Every nerve in Chiroptera's body screamed at him in agony. <The portal must have teleported us to the upper atmosphere of the planet and the speed burned me up on entry to the lower atmosphere>. Chiroptera couldn't see out of either of his eyes at the given moment and that was most likely because the surface of both his eyes had been burnt away. As Chiroptera lay on the ship, his fur and skin nearly burned off, taking sudden quick breaths, he had neither the strength nor the determination to speak or move. His claws had embedded themselves into the hull of the ship and Chiroptera feared that the left side of his wolven face may have been burned onto the ship, as well as the rest of his flesh that was now touching the searing hot metal. The smell of his own burnt body was making him sick to his stomach but the nonstop agony over every inch of his body overpowered his nausea and most of his other sensations for that matter. Chiroptera wasn't entirely aware of everything around him but after what seemed like hours, that couldn't truly have been more than a few minutes, Chiroptera heard the distant sound of metal being moved, random inaudible voices, and finally a very distinguishable scream in his direction...

5. shinigami

knight quickly got backed into his seat just as he did Kryshana asked him a questine.
    " Care to explaine on what just happened?" she asked knight as he took his seat.
    "It was nothing...just accidentally broke something of not much importance...it's nothing." Kryshana nodded at him questiongly. "Seriously...it was nothing!" knight said shakeing his head.
    " It's just a past memorey of this sword and my dark past that I had." Knight told her. " I may tell you all about it all of you if you wish to know it but I must say you may not like what I did." knight added looking at the swords handle. As the ship hit the mountain knight put up his sword against the seat and braced himself from the impact.
    " whoa." Knight said lurching forward from the impact of the ship and pushing up his sunglasses as they fell down.

6. Kryshana

Kryshana stepped out of the ship and sensed something. She levitated herself and flew to the upermost part of the ship. "Oh my! Chiroptera!!!" she yelled. He was lying there burnt to the ship. "MY dear friend, are you alright?" she asked. He shook his head and revealed that the left side of his face had fur burnt off resulting in red wounds across his cheeks. She put an enchantment on Chiroptera so that his body would seperate from the ship with as less pain as possible. She levitated his body and lowered it to the ground. She tended to his wounds immediately. She looked around for something to use, but as she looked around she could only see jungle vegetation. She reached to a tree and pulled a banana leaf. Kryshana wrapped it around his right forearm, where a large nasty wound was, and slightly burnt it together so that it stayed put. Kryshana looked around again and fetched a large plant-like bud. "These are native in my homeland...I wonder how they got here."she said. She gently carressed the outside of the plant as it opened up to a gorgeous vivid pink flower. "Let me see your back."she said. Chiroptera sat up and turned his back to her. "This might hurt a bit."she warned him. She slightly tilted the flower-like bud to his back as a green syrupy substance trickled down on his back. Chiroptera winced a bit as she rubbed it all along the burns. "There...the pain should decrease in a few minutes...that medicine is very strong and efficient."Ok...let's go." she said. Kryshana and the group walked forward into the jungle.

After two hours, the troop was getting tired. "What's that?" asked Entrerie. "It's a village!" shouted Kryshana. The pushed along the bushes and made way into a busy like village. It was like a vast market place. Carriges that were pulled by large strange creatures with blue-spotted fur, people pushing and shoving to get through, it was a very busy like beighboorhood. "Wow" was the only thing Kryshana could say as she stood there in awe.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai was looking around at the damage done to the ship. The wing was broken and repairs were going to be costly but they had made it. He figured he'd stay witht he group till they found a place to stay then return to help Kira.
    "Speaking of which" he thought. Kai began to concentrate, connecting himself to Kira's mind.

"We've landed. The ship sustained major damage to one of its wings but we got here. Chiroptera recieved great injuries as well but we're treating him as well. As soon as the others find a place to stay, I'll return"

Kai then flew into the air and speadily flew in the direction the group had gone. It hadn't taken him 5 minutes to reach them. As he landed he saw they were all looking at the village in front of them. He landed right in front of them and looked at the vast village. Creatures and people of all kinds. After a minute or two, he looked back at the group,

"Let's get moving guys." Kai produced his golden staff out of the air and began walking into the village.

8. shinigami

Looking into the town knight stopped by the edge of the town thinking to himself wether or not he should enter the town or not. Makeing up his mind Knight continued on into the large town full of life.
    " Well now this looks like a nice place I haven't seen a place like this since I left earth so many years ago." Knight replied looking around the town. It did remind knight of earth a town full of life peole enjoying them selves haveing fun.
    " I don't want to be the one to complain but what will we do about money for a room or even if they now our language?" knight asked out loud pulling out his katana and useing it was a cane and continued into the city. Knight watched the town folk with his eye's they continued i what they were doing paying little or no attention to the new comers at all.
    " WHy didn't the garra take over this planet it would seem that they could use this planet for themselves but I don't see a garra anywhere which can be good since they are probably still looking for us. By the way kai do you know where we are headed buy any chance." Knight added stopping for a moment and looking at a large building with people comeing and going before going on his way.

9. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai stopped and turned to look at the group. He had heard Knight's question. Kai thought for a moment before answering.

"We are looking for a place called The Sanctuary. A long, long time ago, Kira, Chiroptera, and I, had visited this place. We once protected the owner and he swore if we ever needed help, he would more than glad ot help us out. So, thats what we're looking for. It looks somewhat like a cottage so keep your eye's peeled." Kai turned and began walking again. Something had been bugging him since they had arrived. This looked like the planet the three of them had visited so long ago, but somehting about it was....strange.....

10. Basher

Catalina stood fast as all the scenes unfolded. She moved and touched Knight’s shoulder. "We have all done things that we are not thankful for." It looks like they had two injured comrades. "Kryshana will stay with the ship. I doubt she would want to leave anyway." Catalina followed Kai along with the others that joined them.

There were many unexplained answers to this place as Knight pointed out. They walked on looking for a cottage. Catalina lightly grabbed her fingers they hurt but she couldn’t complain. She searched as far as her eyes could see and she spotted something. “Is that it over there?” Catalina stopped for a moment. She thought to herself what happened to all the people? Wouldn’t they have wanted to know what happened with the crash? "I don't like this at all," she said to them.

11. shinigami

Turnning to catalina knight gave her a small smile that looked like more of a frown like smile that showed it wa full of sorrow then a friendly smile.
    " Catalina I have lived longer then most by a long shot and I am older then what most peolpe think I have met many of peolpe who called me friend and foe alike." Knight replied looking at her not really thinking as he spoke about his past.
    " Ever since that day when I became one of the fallen I was takeing over by the darkness in my heart that is in ever ones heart and I done true evil but I returned. I traveled around for some time and i met may of friends and many of foes . since then the dark side to me tries to gain control over me once again to put terror back into the hearts of peolpe." knight said
    " But thanks for the conceren by the way how are your hands." knight asked her chageing the subject not that he really cared for it but the past was what he tires to forget at times. Looking in the direction that she spoke it was hard to fully to see it with his sunglasses on but he didn't realy care.
    " It might be Kia?" Knight asked him " Oh yes how did the three of you came to guard him was he a man of power an great importance to have you all to guard him." knight added

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

On a planet in a far away galaxy Kira had appeared, in what seemed to be a kind of ancient, desolate city that had magnificent buildings of great stone and rock. As he walked toward the center Building, which seemed as it were a place of worship, a type of Ziggurat of sorts, he had recieved a message from Kai. After hearing what Kai had said Kira had concentrated on contacting him, but something was wrong. Kira could contact Kai, but he sensed an evil force surrounding his friends when he was in connection with Kai... "Kai... I sense something wrong... be ready for anything...I wont be able to return until i have finished my task... but be careful my friend and guard our friends from any evil that may...." as he was finishing his message he had been slammed in his chest by some emmense force.

An echoing voice had came out of nowhere speaking to Kira through his mind, "You have come here once again...gaurdian?" Kira look all around trying to see this invisible force but it was nowhere to be seen. "You wont be able to find me that way you ignorant human..." Kira began to become frustrated on this matter and decided maybe that he should try using his mind. He concentrated on the voice, the very essenceof the voice, the meaning in which its story had told.

"whomever you are... I will find you..." Kira had said as he transformed into his angelic form and pronounced his words in that angelic tone once again.

"Hmmmmm... Gaurdian...do you know who I am?If you did you wouldnt worry yourself with finding me" The voice out a loud laugh after it had said what it had said. "Gaurdian... enter the templ in front of you and you will be put through hell and back...and then i will decide wiether you are worthy of being in my presence... NOW GO!"

Kira obeyed the voice and started his way into the temple <I will succeed on my journey so that I can travel to my friends as soon as possible... I dont know what evil I sensed, but it is not something to play with...father...give me strength>

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai heard Kira's message but it was cut short. He tried to contact Kira back but he couldn't feel his pressence. Something was wrong. The feeling of dread had returned. Kai stopped at Knights question. He got real serious for a moment.

"That I can not say. It is between the Guardians and the owner. Now.." Kai said, looking in the direction that they were pointing in.."Ah yes, I do believe that is it. Let us go." Kai had returned to his cheery self. He could not explain to them who the owner was. He coul not tell them about...her. Kai walked inside the cottage and a wave of death came over him. Something was wrong with this picture. Kai looked around inside. It looked the same but there was something....Kai turned to the group.

"Keep on your guard. Stay together." he told them. He turned and walked back to the counter. Behind stood a young woman. It was her! He could almost swear it was.

"Excuse me ma'am. Do you remember me?" The young woman looked up.

"Uh, hold on!" she said. "Uh, grandma, can you come here a moment?" Next to the counter was a curtain and out walked an old woman. She had to be at least in her 50's. She looked at Kai for a moment and then walked up to him.

"So, you've returned have you?" she said.
    "May I ask who you are?" Kai said.
    "I am HER daughter. This is my grandaughter, Ashli." She pointed to the young woman as the counter. "Looks just like her doesn't she?"
    Kai nodded. Right down to the last strand of her she looked like HER. He looked back up at the old woman. "We seek a room. Can you help us?"
    She nodded and looked at her grandaughter, "Ashli, take Kai and his group of friends up to the rooms. Make sure they're comfortable." Ashli nodded.
    "Please come with me" Ashli said.
    "How did you know my name?" Kai asked.
    "She spoke of you often. You don't look or seem any older or different than the stories." she said.
    "Heh, cause I'm not. Thank you for the rooms." Kai walked up the stairs after the others. The others were going into their rooms and Ashli was up there helping them. She looked at him and walked over.
    "It's very nice to meet you Kai. I've heard many stories about you." she said and looked down at his wand.
    Kai saw what she was looking at. "This is the Staff of United Winds. As long as I'm here, you will be safe." He walked into his room where Knight and Bruce were already getting ready.

They looked up at him and he could see the questions in their eyes.

"Be on your toes my friends. I sense something's wrong here." They nodded. "I'm going to have a look around here, I'll be back." He walked out and started through the halls, looking for its source.

14. shinigami

" Then I will ask no more of the topic Kai." Knight replied not careing on the topic that much. " the guardians I have of them before don't recall where it was or not."knight whispered to himself as he continued his way into the building just before entering the house knight stopped land looked up bring down the sunglasses he looked up he sensed something in the air but he couldn't place it at all. Giveing up he went inside. upon entering his room he set his sword down on the bed he took of his jacket and the gloves he wore bring up his hands a black flame surrounded his right hand and a white type flame went around his left hand. As Kai walked in knight quickly put out the flames.
    " Be on your toes friends I sense something wrong here." Kai replied " Im going to have a look around here I'll be back." kai said walking out.
    " Becareful Kai I agree there is something here and I can't place it which is unusually." Knight said looking up.

15. Kryshana

"Kryshana , stay with the ship..." Catalina ordered. "Why do I have to stay by the ship!?" she yelled in frustration. "Grrrr...." She took out her chained coin. It became almost transparent. "What the hec?" she mumbled. Then, someone spoke, but as she looked around...no one was there. "My dear Kryshana...I am near...the village you saw...is mine...go to it....and find the great castle...there is where you may find me." The voice was of a man that she had heard before at the NRC in her mind. <I know who you are...I must find you...to prove myself that you're still alive...> She abandoned the ship and told Bruce she'd be back. She seemed as she was in a trance...her eyes glazed...her body fixed together. She walked through the village with ease. Kai looked outside and saw Kryshana walking. "Isn't she supposed to be by the ship?" he thought.

Kryshana walked all the way north of the village, where a large castle laid. "This castle...seems so familiar." she said. She walked past the gates and to the front door where someone was waiting. A tall man with dark hair and cold eyes, but had a warm smile...opened his arms to her. "Welcome home...my dear Kryshana. Welcome back...my daughter." he said warmly. "F-father?!" she gasped.

16. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera had been left with Kryshana and the ship to recover from his serious injuries. He'd been fighting nearly nonstop since the breakout and the rest was exactly what he needed. As he lay on the ground in the shadow of the crashed ship his mind drifted, almost dreamilly. <I haven't simply laid and watched the sky in months, not since I was chained up in that dark hell of a prison cell.>
    Chiroptera thought about everything that had pespired that day. The fights with the guards, his scitzo moments after being reunited with the silver axe that was supposedly his from long ago, the adrenaline filled escape, and finally: the power that he had used to annihilate the second Garra frigate. <I literally screamed at it with such force that it was destroyed.>

Chiroptera knew that if he was to heal as quickly as possible that he would have to shed his beastly form again. Trying desperately to ignore the pain, Chiroptera arched his back and with a few painful convulsions shrank somewhat in size. His thick and burned wolf pelt began to fall from his body in jagged pieces due to the extensive tissue damage and Chiroptera was able to roll away from the small pile of Wolf flesh on the ground to a clear area of grass where he could look at the cloudy blue sky with as minimal disturbance as possible.

Chiroptera closed his now human eyes that had filled with tears and tried to focus on his other senses; the smell of the air, the feel of the alien grass beneath his body, the sound of the breeze...and another sound. It was a mumble, very deep and very powerful but he couldn't make out what was being said. It also sounded like footsteps were leading away from the ship but Chiroptera was so tired and so weary from battle that the warm breeze around him was like a great pair of arms rocking him to sleep and in a matter of seconds his thoughts steered away from the suspicious voice and for the first time in a very long time Chiroptera slept in relative comfort despite the fact that the only clothes he had on were the various torn, filthy, and blood stained rags he had been wearing in the prison; which now only covered some of his lower body.

17. Kryshana

The man chuckled. "It seems you are suprised, my daughter. Have you forgotten me, Kryshana?" he asked warmly. "N-no...I've been waiting for the very day I found you...to t-tell you..." she said while tears were starting to form. "THAT I HATE YOU!!!" she cried as she ran into her father's arms. "Why did you leave me and mommy alone? WHY!?!?" she yelled out. He wrapped is arms around her petite body and said, "I had to my darling...My place was here and your mother wouldn't allow it. I loved you dearly...the love that your mother and I had...wasn't there anymore...that's it." "Everyone said you were dead! I thought I didn't have a father, but I proved them otherwise!" she yelled while suddenly falling to her knees, sobbing. "I finally found you...and you....left me?" *sniffs* "But why didn't you take me?" "Because, every child needs their mother first." he simply said.

Kryshana stood up. "So...i know you didn't come alone...where are your friends? They can rest in the castle with us. Gather them up...if you wish to stay with me." he said. Her eyes brightened as she embraced her father. "Of course daddy! I'll be back!" she said. She ran down, through the village and heard a familiar voice. "KAI!!!" she yealled, "I found a place where we all can stay...it will be most enjoyable, better than a hotel." she said. Catalina had come out of the building. "What's wrong...I thought I told you to stay with the ship!?" she said puzzled.

Kryshana had told her everything that had happened and asked about them all staying at the castle. "So...how about it Captain?" she asked.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai walked out ashe heard Kryshana scream. He had walked up just as Kryshana has asked Catalina.

"Where would this wonderful place be?" he asked her.
    "It's a castle not too far from here. It's my fathers."
    "Your fathers?!" Kai said aloud, shocked. He thought for a moment.

*It's way too conveniant that her father just happens to be on this planet.*

"Yeah, he said all of you could come and stay with him." she said. Kai looked up at this statement.

*Now I know something's definately up but what to do. Kira and I had sensed an evil presence. Could Kryshana's father be that presence. No, it couldn't be...could it. If we go, I might be able to find more about him but it may put the other's in danger. But then again....*

Kryshana saw him looking down.
    "What's wrong?" she asked
    Kai looked up.
    "Nothing. Catalina, Kryshana, gather the others, we're going to accept Kryshanas' fathers' invite." He watched as the two went through the door to get the others. Kai looked down at his staff. The writing on it was glowing.
    *Okay, let's see whats going on here.*

19. Basher

Catalina wasn't sure about the plan at all. But two members needed medical treatment. She had to go with it. Looking at Kai and moving like a captain would she spoke these words, "tell our host that we appreciate the jester. We will stay as long as needed. I do not want any surprises or I will see that their worst nightmare becomes real.” She moved away her eyes shown like a vampiral. She went to check on her two sick crew members.

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira fell to the floor of the Magnificent chamber, huddled in a ball with emmense pain. He had been hit by a poisen arrow that had been shot from the bow of a monolithic statue. He tried to resist the pain enough to stand and defend himself against the volley of arrows and boulders hurtling themselves in his direction. A boulder crashed into his side sending him against a wall in which activated yet another trap that released enchanted giant status to attack him... they were very agile and from his pain and all the volleys of danger coming towards him Kira had no idea what he would do. Out of nowhere the scythe he had used to protect his friend Chiroptera had found him and returned to him. When the scythe had found its place at Kiras side he grasped it in his open hand as it warped into what seemed like a cloak of darkness deflecting arrows and shattering the boulderts that came hs way. When he was protected from all of the dangers around him i gave him the chance to concetrated more focuse on his telepathy with Kai instead of the pain. "Kai! I need you to relay a message to someone... I know what it was i sensed...he is a great mage of sorts.. he is emmensely powerful...I have met him once before...when he tried to steal my soul and use it to open the innner most gates of hell.... whatever you do be weary of your environments and beware of a man named...." Kira was cut off by the voice yet again. "FOOLISH MAN... who do you think you are to ignore my challenges and have a conversation with your friend?!?!" with these words spoken a great force had released his cloak of protection causing all that he had been protected from before to release itself in a quite explosive manner. Kira had been pinned to the wall by at least 40 arrows and had been pressed to the wall by 2 boulders. As this happened Kira was in emmence pain and became so frustrated that he released a great amount of force from his body creating a distructive wave of power that had stoppped all arrows nd boulders in their place as if held by some sort of wall. "Whoever you are! I will not be stopped by such petty meachanics and ancient traps set by he earliest of races... I AM A GAURDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE AND MY POWERS ARE NOT TO BE FOOLED WITH!" having his word, Kira had let out another wave of pure power that destroyed any and every arrow and boulder, creating a free path to the main hall. "I will not be bothered by your tricks anymore... SOL!" Kira had spoken this name as if he knew it all along. "HA! I knew i couldnt fool you for very long my friend! Even though you have found my identity you are far from reaching your destiny..." with this Kira set off towards the hall prepared to take on what his adversary had planned next for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.