RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Captain here is the details of the nightraider it is an earth made ship it was built befor the garra came. It was ment to be used to explore any new worlds it is officially called the HWSCm13( heavy weaponed scout ship model 13)nightraider I piloted one of them before but hat was a ong time ago when I did. It can hold 13 or more people it has seven boosters and has over 30 power cells speed reaches that of mach4 it also has side thursters and bottom trusters in addetion to forward thruster uses these to out manuver other ships. Its armaments is that it was two rechargable buster cannons one on each side secondairy main weapon takes 30 min to recharge most powerful weapon two forward beam cannons25 scatter torpedoes launch one torpedoes and it burst into muliple miniture missles.two double buster cannons on top of the ship acts as a defense weapon." Knight replied bring up the specs onto the computer.
    " Do you know where one is?" Catalina asked him
    " Yes there is one by the earth's moon I'm setting in the coordinates now." replied Knight typeing in the destnation slowly he got up and went to find Kai.
    " I'l be back captian I need to check on something." Knight added as he walked out the door
    " Kai I typed in the location to earth we will be ready shortly. by the way what is kira doing?" Knight asked Him
    " He's trying to make a portal to earth" kai replied
    " ask him if he wants me to use my darkness fire technique as a siganl for him to make the portal to earth quicker I can send it to earth and if he can he could track it from here it will be a little easier to find the location from here." Knight said bring up his right hand with a black fire surrounding it.

OOC the nightraider is like the ship from Andromada the cocpit is also like the ship of the outlawstar style but a little different

2. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana rose from her seat. "W-who...what did you s-say?" she asked Knight in disbelief as he walked back in the room. She did not see Kira out of the window since she was busy on the computer. "Kira...he's back...and he's trying to get us to a safe place." said Knight. Her eyes widened and a single tear ran down her cheek. "I don't believe it..." she said in shock. She felt something happen, it had to be...but she couldn't believe it. He was gone...and there was nothing she could do...her lover couldn't have returned.
    "SO...are we ready yet?" kryshana asked Catalina.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"SO...are we ready yet?" kryshana asked Catalina.

"I need someone to help Chiroptera put the material for lift off. Bruce said we are ready to go." Catalina took a seat in the captains chair. "We need to do this quickly." She was glad no one had died but now she realized her duty is to keep as much people alive as she could. It was selfish of her to think that she could save everyone. "Go now you will only have 90 seconds." She command to a certain person. "Everyone else strap in. Do you hear that Bruce?"

"Yes captain, I will remain down here everything is ready."

Catalina moved forward in her seat and grabbed the wheel. She started to make more adjustments. She easily obtained lift off and they hovered a few feet from the ground. This gave her the ninety seconds. The seconds started to click away. 80 seconds left...

OOC I left it open for those who needs to tell Chiroptera about the order.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai set his mind upon Kira.

"Kira, Knight wants to know if he should use his technique for a signal. I don't think thats part of the plan. What do you think?"

Turning back to Catalina, he said,

"I'll go and get Chiroptera, get ready for lift off."

Kai went down to the cargo hold and found Chiroptera.

"Chiroptera, get up to the ship and get strapped in, we're about to leave" Kai told him.

Kai watched as Chiroptera went up to get strapped in, then he once again set his mind upon Kira.

"Everyone is strapped in and the ship is hovering ready for take off. Once we're out of the portal and they are safely on their way to earth, I will return. I sense our enemy is closing in on us."

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"let him send the signal...i am finding it difficult to locate earth even if he were to give me precise coordinates...my portal works in a different way...seeking energy of some sort...and his technique seems as though it shall suffice...." Kira had signaled to Kai to give the go to Knight and Catalina. "as soon as he sends it...inform me and the portal shall be finished... but catalina must take off now if they are to make it through the gravity of the planet and into the atmosphere"... Kira stared at Kai and the ship waiting for Kais go ahead.

OOC: i dont want anyone posting anythin about reaching earth through the portal... b/c i have something planned...a sort of twist, that some people know but not all...but anything before and during the time we enter the portal you can post whatever you want

6. shinigami

" Knight Kira said go ahead and use your power." KAi told him
    " I undestand." Knight replied closeing his eyes slowly he began to bring up his hands and concentrating on the space between his hands the symbols on the gloves began to glow a bright red. a small black fire ball appeared in the space but quickly vanished then appeared outside of the ship growing in size.
    " Releaseing power restriction level to 1 maxium power is unlock ." Knight whispered out loud a dark presssence began to surround his body changeing him slightly his face was hidden in the shadow's more only visable part was his sunglasses and he seemed to grow taller. He began to mumble a few words in a soft whispered unheard by the others in the ship
    " GO now." replied Knight and he quickly openned his eyes and the fire ball outside more then tripled in size it quickly flew staight up in the air and then it quickly cut horizontal acossed the sky flying like a shooting star leaveing a trail of black flames following it.
    " I hope this is good enough Kira it should be headed towards earths moon to a ship that is there." Knight said leaning up against the door and giveing a little cough. Knight then quickly made his way acrossed and strapped himself into the co pilots seat
    " Sorry about that captian I'm now ready to go." knight said pushing up his sunglasses. Looking down he saw the symbols on his gloves were still glowing red but paid no mind to it.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai made his way back up to the main ship. He saw Knight release what he soon guessed to be the signal.

"Impressive", he thought. He went up to where everyone was seated and faced everyone.

"We are heading to the planet Earth. You will all be safe when we reach there. I will only be with you until we get through the portal and close to the planet, but do not fear. Chiroptera will protect you well.

He turned to Catalina.

"We must go now if we are to make it through the portal" he told her. Catalina nodded in agreement and the ship took off.

8. Basher

Catalina piloted the ship. She swerved hard keeping them on track. Missiles from the Garras ship zoomed around them and blew up. The ship rocked back and forth from each impact. Some debris hit one of the boosters putting it out of commission. The ship started to plummet. "Drop the material now we need a boast." She felt her orders be played out. The ship gain altitude. One again it started to fall. Onyx tried to restart it but the damage was too significant.

"Bruce what is going on down there? We need more power." He didn't answer. "Bruce answer me." Catalina tried to pull out of the dive but it wasn't working. "Bruce?" Catalina heard a voice from behind past the hallway. The screen said someone opened a hatch.

"FLAME ON," Bruce called out. He jumped out of the ship full submerged in flames. The hatch closed behind him but the ship was engulfed in black smoke. He literally flew to the end of the ship. He grabbed a hold of the middle. The flames from the other booster didn't bother him. He was almost supernova. He pushed the ship.

Catalina coughed, and she reached up and felt for a button. It sucked the black smoke out. "What is going on?" The temperature in the ship was slowly starting to rise.

"Cap, you wanted a boast here you go." The ship fell. Catalina grabbed the steering and helped it loop back up. It soared out of the dive and started to rise. It gained altitude fast. With both of them working they manage to balance out and once again they were on track. It zoomed easily avoiding missiles from the opposing side.

Catalina figured out what was going on. Bruce. She could feel the steering instruments growing warm. "Everyone place your feet and hands up away from the floor and any instruments. It is going to get a little warm in here." The ship was on course nearing the placement for the portal.

9. Kryshana

Kryshana did as Catalina had told the group and quietly sat there. "Interesting, Bruce is using his fire powers to help the ship gain altitude and speed. Hmmm..." she thought to herself. The heat didn't bother her since she was a pyrokinetic herself and was used to such heat. She looked behind her to the man that was speaking...she hadn't noticed since she had been spacing out wondering of their fate.

"Kai!?" she said in suprise. Kai looked upon her and smirked. "Y-you're alive?" she said. Her heart rose for the fact her dear friend had survived. "It seems to be that I am..." he said,"And so is Kira...." "So it's true...that he came back?" she said softly, tears forming in her eyes. Kai only nodded and smiled. Her heart rose. "It has to be true...Kai had died along with Kira...so..it is true...my Kira...he's back!" she thought to herself. She looked through a nearby window and there he was...getting the portal ready, waiting for the signal. All of the tension and sadness building up inside of her...released and she felt calm once again. She concentrated deeply within her thoughts.

"Kira, my love...I'm so glad you have returned to us..." she said using telepathy to reach him, "...my heart feels lighter now that you'll be safely in my arms again...I love you, my dear Kira...I love you." And with that... Kryshana smiled and a single teardrop ran down her cheek. Kai rested his hand on Kryshana's shoulder and smiled at her...for knowing the pain she must had felt.

10. shinigami

Knight quickly did as catalina said and brought his feet off the ground and folded his arms acrossed his chest. Knight slowly loward his head down as if he was thinking about something. Slowly the same vice from befor filled his mind with its snake like whisper " Sssso you are trying to return to the only true home you ever none of with a few friendssss." said the voice, Looking up he spoke in his own mind responding to the voice in his head
    " So what if I am I wish to help them." replied Knight
    " What would they sssay if they knew why you left earth and why you hardly ever returned here is it because of her the only girl you ever cared for sssssince the time after the deathsssss of your parentsss by
    the rival vampire kingssss they sent their human slaves and vampires to kill all of you mainly because you were a half breed born froma human mother the other vampire kingsss did not like thisss but when they killed your family and tried to kill you the dark power within you awokeing and you killed them all burnnig the large castle like manson to the ground listening to the sounds of there screams filled the night sky. But you passed out aftr that and didn't remember anything after the few years of roaming earth you became well know as a hunter of the creatures of the night being called the dark prince." said the voice

" That happened a long time ago." Knight quickly argued back
    " But you fell in love with a human girl and was married an dlived a some what happy life but one of your best friends betrayed you and the whole village attacked the home you built. then you again unleashed you power but thisss time you took out the entirer town killing all that was their including all of those innocent people and then you changed your name from kris jagan to knight a man who has no past." said the voice vanishing from his mind.
    " Maybe this time you will go away for good." knight said to himself raiseing his head up again watching as they neared the portal sight

11. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Everything was happening in slow motion to Chiroptera. They were being shot at by garra sentries at take off, Bruce had just burst into flames and become a living engine, Kai and Kira had returned as celestial beings, and something Chiroptera had just noticed was a faint echo that he could only barely distinguish as a voice. No...there were two voices. One spoke of love and reassurance...Kryshana. The other spoke of pain, murder, and a very dark past; the voice that spoke hissed and spat as it whispered evil thoughts...Chiroptera was haunted by the sound of it. Who was it? Where was that voice coming from? Why can I hear it? The answers became very clear when Chiroptera looked around at his companions. Kryshana was gazing out one of the windows but her eyes were closed. "Thought so..." Chiroptera mumbled.
    Knight had pulled his hands and feet away from the floor and walls just as the rest of them had but unlike the rest of them, Knight had numerous beads of sweat running down his face, and based on the scent of it, it was a cold sweat. <That isn't from the heat that Bruce is creating.>

Chiroptera was about to ask some questions when a massive roaring sound could be heard behind them. Bruce could be heard yelling at the top of his lungs into the ship, "We have a big problem out here!!!!!" Chiroptera focused his hearing to filter out all the other sounds of their escape and found the sound coming from behind them...it was a very large garra frigate. Probably evacuating the planet as well but taking a detour to shoot the escapees down. "Bruce needs my help!" Chiroptera shouted as he unstrapped from his chair and began to pull himself towards the hallway leading to the dorsal hatch of the ship. As chiroptera fumbled down the hall, constantly trying to keep his balance in the tumbling ship, he yelled back to the others..."All of you stay put, I've already got a little set-up outside for just this kind of incident, I'll take care of it." Chiroptera didn't have time to run up to the cockpit and tell Catalina what he was about to do but when he tried to yell to her something happened inside of his throat, just like when he was in his beastly form, his mouth opened and he could feel strange shockwaves being emmitted and he spoke without making a sound.
    The waves travelled through the twists of the ship where they connected with Catalina...a deep echoeing voice revirberatted in her head...{Captain, I'm going out to help Bruce, it's time to see if my idea is going to work or not, don't hesitate to enter that portal if you get the opportunity, if I see you making a move for it I'll find something to hold onto. And besides, if I don't do something about that ship behind us we'll never make it to the portal...Godspeed.}

Chiroptera climbed up the ladder again and forced the hatch open sending a massive gust of wind out the hatch. He quickly climbed out and reclosed the hatch. The turbulence from the wind was so powerful that Chiroptera had to military crawl, feet first, towards the riggings he had put together. Once he reached them he strapped himself in and was able to stand in a sort of squatting position on the back end of the ship. The crates with highly combustible canisters were on his right side and taking note that his ammo was ready whenever he was, Chiroptera picked up one of his projectiles and looked at his target. The Frigate was only half again bigger than their ship but it was littered with canister auto guns and two solaris beam cannons as its primary weapons. No wait...there were two. Chiroptera could feel his face grow pale. There was a second frigate, identical to the first, following just behind and to the right of the first. Chiroptera turned his head and looked to where the portal was being created, too far away, it will take us another couple of minutes to get there and that is all these ships need to incinerate us.

Chiroptera could feel the monstrous blood rushing through his veins like adrenaline. <I shouldn't need to change but the effects on my body before a change will be beneficial.> Chiroptera's eyes turned a brilliant red and the muscles and blood veins all over his body bulged. Chiroptera reared back his right arm and, with the force of the slipstream around the ship, heaved the first of many canisters toward the lead of the two ships behind them. The sudden explosion surprised even Bruce as the canister of combustible chemicals smashed into the garra frigate at incredible velocities. The enemy ship gave a small lurch and appeared to slow down some putting some more distance between the get-away ship and its pursuers. The hull of the garra frigate had massive black scarring and some of it had clearly been warped by the heat. Chiroptera's red eyes gleamed from the reflection of the explosion in them, he gave a smirk as he quickly grabbed another canister and continued heaving...

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

As all this was happeneing Kira had finished the portal..but right before he did he felt a twitch of uneasiness through the portal, but he ignored it thinking it was only the power of the sun that gave of such an aura.

Kira had noticed the problems the ship was running into and didnt know what to do...for if he were to leave the portal, it would close; and if he were to try to take care of it from some kind of long distance attack it wouldnt work. All of the sudden his fathers voice appeared in his mind. Kira was stunned to hear his fathers voice again.

"Kira...remember when you were young and Garra would bother us in the streets?" kira gave a nod of acknowledgement as if towards someone who would be standing in front of him. "Well... Kira... you can do the same thing. I made it so you could...all you have to do is use your sword and combine it with my scythe... it will work...no GO!" with that the voice had dissappeared as it had came.

Kira Flew around the portal hovering there, he took a deep breath and spread out his arms... holding both his fathers scythe and his sword in ech hand. "AVATAR FORM!" Kira had spoken in a commanding voice as if telling the winds to hush and the seas to calm. With these words he fused the weapons together and from the fusion came a being of light and dark that represented the looks of Kira...same eyes and hair...and those glorious angelic wings. He had created an avatar of himself but at the cost of his own 2 weapons... "now go...i need you to aid chiroptera...give your trength to him in anyway you can...any form you can...i dont care what has to be done... GO!" Kira had ordered the avatar to do this and with astonishing speed the avatar flew towards the ship. "be safe my friends and complete this journey i will return once i have accomplished the tasks before me... i am needed by others but will return when you are safe and i know that my mission is complete" with this Kira had spread his arms and his angelic markings had came off of his skin and surrounded him in everlasting light, which in an instant was gone as Kira was gone with it...to face his task....

13. Basher

Catalina held onto the steering tight. Beads of sweat were running of her forehead. The temperature was still raising. Her hands felt warm. They were definitely red. In a little bit of time she would probably be burned. But without Bruce’s help they would have had a far worse fate. She wasn't sure how long it was going to go on. As long as no one else touched the ship they wouldn’t get burned. They wouldn't also be burned. Everyone was working hard to make it. She had to pull her own weight also.

Bruce was literately on fire. He glanced up and noticed someone climb onto the ship. He hoped they didn't stay long. Bruce let out a loud yip of joy. It was great for him to fly like this. He wasn't really able to when he lived at the underwater colony. He wasn't sure if he could do it but he had to try. Everything was working out. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this up. He felt himself lose some energy and slightly stagger. To bad he didn't have the power of the sun. He had an idea. He closed his eyes and let the captain do the steering. He felt it the warmth of the sun. It powered him. He didn't realize what he was doing but he was engulfed in a large fireball. The ship started to speed closer to the portal almost at the speed of light. He opened his eye. He noticed what he was doing and started to slow down significantly. "SORRY. I GOT CARRIED AWAY." He called to his partners hoping they would hear him.

14. Kryshana

Kryshana held her hands close to her heart. She saw what Kira was doing...and she new that he had something to do..."Be safe, my love...return to me in one piece...."she softly whispered. She noticed that Chiroptera went to help bruce. "Captain, I can go and help Bruce in the back...a little extra fire power will help the speed." she said to Catalina. "NO...I can't have anymore people out there...I may need you, so please stay." she said.

Kryshana nodded and obeyed the captain's orders. She sat back down in her chair, legs crossed and hands at her chest. She held her palm out to her face to view an ancient, fairly large, bronze coin that her father had left her. She had given Entreri the twin of her coin...so that they were forever connected. She looked behind her and saw Entreri sitting by himself in the seat farthest away in a corner..fumbling with something in his pocket. Kryshana went back to the coin. The designs on it were amazing...entracing like a maze...but had very strange writings on it that said...

“Hun asahaay maun thi tane joi rahun chhun ane tare.mate kashun kari shakto nathi. Prayatna karun chhu ke
    hun kai rite dhandoirhi shakun tena maunane. Tari aankhman lachari ane shoonyata joine hun akarhai
    jaun chhun ane chupchap tara khandamanthi bahar nikrhun chhun tyare mane maran no pagrav saambharhine mara kaan kaapi nakhavanun man thay chhe.”

Kryshana spokes these words, already memorized, very softly to herself. "Father...where are you?" she whispered. She closed her eyes in peacefulness.
    --------------------------
    Far, far away...on the planet Kizar, Kryshana's home planet, a group of Garra's approached the High Council searching for Izumi, Kryshana's mother. "I am here...what do you want? Make it quick and leave." she said. The high sorceress looked stern. "Your pathetic daughter has escaped along with a group of others." said a leader of the pack. "And why do you tell me this?"she said in half disgust and half relief. "You will pay for what has been done...kneel down M'lady." the gastly being said. "w-what?!"she gasped. One of the Garras grabbed her long hair and pulled it to the ground and hit her so that she was on the ground, half bowing. As ordered...another Garra revealed a large ax that would reflect any sort of magic...and held it high above is head. Izumi looked up and gasped. "Noooo!!!"she yelled. The garra quickly swung it down, the body fell, and there was a long silence. A tall figure walked across it and kicked what had been left of Izumi. "Excellent...she will be out of my way...lets return home...for we are expecting several guests tonight." said a cold voice.

15. shinigami

" It should be there by now." replied Knight slowly he closed his eye's and tracked the fire ball. It was flying fast searching for the destination it was about 567,764,034 miles away from earth that was his guess it might have been more then that but he was not sure.
    " Earth I have been away from you a long time much has changed since the day the garra's invaded. I must remeber to visit her grave there it has been a long time since I put a red rose at her grave." Knight thought to himself. " Erika you were the only human who did not care for what I was you loved me no matter what. As fate would have it those who hated me for being one of the darkness can to kill me." Knight whispered slowly a small tear fell form his face and hit the floor sizzling as it made contact with it.
    " Just like a old friend said I am one who will never be truely be accepted by others being one of the darkness I wonder what he's up to we lost contact after we parted ways following the paths we chose." Knight laughed to himself
    " Hey Catalina becareful not to hurt yourself." Knight quikly replied noticeing her hands were turnning red

16. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera continued to heave the explosive canisters at the ship's pursuers. He had managed to char, burn, and scar large areas of the first enemy frigate but he just wasn't causing enough damage. The ships had appeared to have adjusted to his strategy and were able to close the distance for presice shots with their cannons. One of the Solaris beam cannons began to charge. Bright yellow lines traced along the cotours of the cannon's barrel where they condensed into a yellow sphere at its tip. Chiroptera had to close his eyes from the brightness of the beam when it was fired.

The beam cut across the back of the ship, burning a long line into its frame. Chiroptera felt a surge of anger and power course through his body. <Why can't I hurt you darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!> Chiroptera let his inner beast loose...His body began to grow and the muscles and bones beneath his skin could be seen changing. His crimson eyes fell upon his spaceship sized prey and as he let out a ferocious roar, the excess human skin was shredded away by the force of the ship's slipstream aroung him. The 9ft tall beast with black and brown fur and blood red eyes stood on the back of the ship staring at the frigate. Chiroptera felt the impatience of his wolf-like form and, rather than throwing one canister at a time, pulled one of the entire crates off the back of the ship and launched the whole package at the frigate.

The crate hit dead center on the front of the garra frigate and the shockwave from the explosion could be seen rippling through the ship. Individually the canisters may not have been enough to cause any serious damage but a whole crate at once coupled with the newly increased strength of Chiroptera's throw made it a terminal hit for the frigate. Smoke began to billow out of multiple points on the frigate and numerous secondary explosions began to tear the ship apart from the inside. <One down and one to go>, thought Chiroptera. The second frigate wasn't about to be brought down however as its crew had no doubt seen Chiroptera's new strategy. As Chiroptera reached for the second crate that he had stored at the ship's he heard several small thunder cracks and felt the wind from six autocannon shells past his face as they streamed across the second crate causing a massive explosion.

Chiroptera's eyes drifted open, he was still in his beastly form but he appeared to be flying...no...he was being dragged by the ship!
    The auto cannon shells had been specifically aimed at the explosive canisters and the explosion that insued had knocked Chiroptera out cold, even if only for a few seconds, and blown loose one of the straps that had been attached to Chiroptera's harness. The second strap had held strong and Chiroptera's body was now being pulled behind the ship like a water skier behind a boat except that Chiroptera was more akin to a water-skier who had fallen forward and was now being dragged through the water head first because he couldn't let go of the rope.

Chiroptera reached up with his massive arms and began to pull himself up the strap that held him to the ship. Chiroptera was halfway back to the ship when the strap finally snapped...

Hoaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chiroptera screamed and howled at the same time as his body flew away from the ship. Suddenly everything seemed to go into slow motion...
    One of the second frigate's beams cut across the backside of the ship, severing the piece of the ship that Bruce had been holding on to. Chiroptera was about to black out again from the speed at which he was falling when he felt two arms grab him around the chest from behind. Chiroptera's massive wolf head turned to see the strange silouette of a man with giant angel wings that rapidly fluctuated from emanating light to darkness and back again. It looked just like Kira except its face was blank and it had no distinguishing features, just its perfect human, yet glowing, shape.

The entity flapped its mighty wings and shot back towards the ship like a comet, Chiroptera hanging below it. As Chiroptera hung from its arms the power of the entity seeped into Chiroptera's mind. He could see flashes like before. His axe...flying through the air like a boomerang, himself...with long shredded black robes that were thrown back by two massive bat wings that revealed themselves from underneath, his voice...........................
    Chiroptera understood now. The entity had revealed it to him. Chiroptera now knew what was meant when he was compelled to call himself the Guardian of the Echoes, and why his axe was named Beast of Echoes, why he had been able to communicate without words and somehow without telepathy. Kira held the power of speed and the power to manipulate light and the soul, Kai held the power of flight and the power to manipulate the winds, Chiroptera held the power of strength and the power to manipulate sound. The entity appeared to be carrying Chiroptera right back to the spot from which he had fallen which suited Chiroptera just fine. He had a surprise for that second frigate and if he was able to do what he thought he could then they all had a straight shot for that portal.

17. shinigami

lurching forward from the explosion knight quickly placed his left hand on top of the consol which started to turn red he quickly balanced himself and rearranged his postion to a better one.
    " What in the world was that." Knight said looking towards back of the ship. " I hope Chiroptera is alright that was a direct hit in the back of the ship."
    all around the ship he notice the garra's were fireing there laser beams they were not hitting the ship that much when they did it did not do any major damage just minor or hardly any at all.
    " Wait something is not right there fire is irregular like they are trying to miss us." Knight replied looking back at his consol.
    slowly he thought to himself thinking why where the garra's missing then it hit him.
    " Catalina something is not right there fire is irregular for that type of ship they can hit us with those solaris cannons if they tried but there missing for a reason and I can't figure it out why." Knight repleid turnning to Catalina. " they must have something planned for us I can't figure it out but they may have another ship hidden some where so they can board and recaputer us we best make hast to the portal." he replied running his hand across the co pilots consol bring up a radar map looking across the screen he saw nothing but he last garra ship closeing in behind them.
    Catalina nodded in agrement and continued to fly the ship closer to the portal.

18. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera knew what he could do to save his allies. He could manipulate sound waves to communicate, to "see" in other ways, and now he remembered how to use his powers to fight. The great bat that he used to be could use echolocation to see and hunt. The beast that he had fought those many moons ago could howl and roar at frightening decibals. But Chiroptera was no longer just a Nightwing. He was now a creature he had come to call, a Wolfwing. He possesed the powers and strengths of both beasts merged into one and one power that he had yet to realize was the merging of his Echos with his beastly howl.

The winged entity shot towards the ship at such speeds that it and Chiroptera surpassed the Garra frigate and reached the ship in a matter of moments. Once they reached the ship however, the entity began to dissipate like a layer of fog being broken up by the wind. Chiroptera felt the arms that had been holding him let go and he tumbled down the back of Catalina's ship once again. Chiroptera did not see what became of the entity that had saved him from certain doom but that wasn't his concern at the moment. The frigate still continued to pepper the escape ship with solaris beam and auto cannon fire; Chiroptera, with no visible weapons besides his teeth and claws, began to crawl to the very rear of the ship. The fur all over Chiroptera's wolf body was being pushed up in the direction of his head due to the enormous slipstream being created by the ship. <I have to hurry before I pass out from all the stress on my body or that frigate finally blows this ship apart.> Chiroptera reached the end of the ship and was shocked to discover Bruce holding on for dear life to the back end of the ship. He was still more or less pushing the ship but his flames had decreased exponentially from what they had been before Chiroptera was sent plummeting to his possible death. Chiroptera was going to use his echoes to speak with Bruce when he saw both of the frigate's main cannons charging at once. <No time to talk, I have to act>, with that thought Chiroptera could feel the power in his vocal cords pulsate. It was as if a shockwave emmitted from his beastly neck, and then it pulsed again...almost like a massive heartbeat in his throat.

Chiroptera's eyes leveled with the charging beams of the Garra frigate and with one more great pulse from his throat he let out a deafening howl that roared and echoed with devastating power. The same way that heat rising from a street can make the air seem out of focus, the waves of sound could litterally be seen disrupting the air between Chiroptera's face and the face of the frigate. Chiroptera's body could feel the devastating effects of his vocal blast simply from the minor shockwaves it sent through his massive body but he was able to endure the strain it caused him. The Garra frigate was not so fortunate however.
    The waves of sound that now bombarded the front of the ship quickly took their toll by first causing the Solaris beams to shortcircuit and backfire. Two massive portions of the ships armor was burned away by the backlash of its own primary weapons. The waves from Chiroptera's howl literally tore the ship apart as if it were entering a planet's atmosphere. The front of the ship began to break away and after only a few seconds of turbulence created by Chiroptera's Echowl the garra frigate broke apart completely and exploded.

19. Kryshana

A large explosion was heard. "What the hell!?" someone had said. Their ship was reaching towards the portal with Kira's help...it was almost time. But suddenly, before they entered it, a large beam of light had shown through the portal and came in contact with the ship. <'What the... is this supposed to happen?'> "I think the portal is ready to take us there now..." said Kryshana softly. Kira had sensed something but was unsure about it. He nodded an O.K. to go on. The ship passed into the opening and Kira followed.

The ship was going in hyperspeed. Planets and other galaxies flashed past by them. Everyone held on with all their might as they picked up speed. Then, suddenly, all stopped...and right before them...was a beautiful planet that definetely showed evidence of life. "Is this the Earth you were speaking of, Knight?" asked Kryshana. Knight shook his head. "No...this planet looks so much different than my planet." he said in shock. "Something is not right..."he said. "Catalina...should we land here?" she asked.
    ----------------------------------------------
    On a now nearby planet, a creature entered into a large room where a tall man stood. "My Lord...ummm....the plan succeeded." it said quivering in fright. "Excellent...where are they now?" he said with a smile...his fangs showing in the corners of his mouth. "They are about to enter orbit....my lord...the boy is accompaning them sir." it sqeaked. "I know...I want him too..tell the viallagers and the others that our expected visitors are soon arriving." he said. His voice seemed calm, but cold...very cold as if you had been surrounded by the vast darkness. The creature squeked & nodded and ran out of the room with haste. "We must welcome them... to their fate"

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

OCC: im not with the group...i kind of left before you guys reached the portal i left the entity behind with chiroptera to help a little but i have left the group so i am not with you guys when you reached where evere you are...i will post where i am sometime soon...and Kryshana read all the past entries next time if you would please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.