RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kais' power was increasing as we was using his power to flow into the staff and release the beam. Then focusing, he transmitted these words to all the others..." Everyone, Kira is dead. I could not stop him. He has killed himself to save the planet. He has stopped the planet but only momentarily. I want you all to get off this ship. Chiroptera, watch over them. Their destinies are in your hands. I can only hold the planet for a few more minutes so hurry up and get off this damn planet."..... His power was increasing as the power kept flowing. "Kira, I will pick up where you left off. I promise I will make they're all safe. Not only as a Guardian do I do this, but for you as well." he said to himself. "NOW GET OFF THIS DAMN PLANET!" he yelled while his power was surging.

2. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera had been staying out of the way as best he could while his new friends tried to get the ship in order. The words that Kyrshana had spoken only moments before had cut like a scorching knife. Kira was dead...

Chiroptera had only known him for the last few hours but Kira's power had astounded him. He carried a weapon that linked directly with his soul's energy and it was with this sword that Kira had brought Chiroptera back from his limbo between life and death. Kira had also been the one to apparently "return" Chiroptera's axe to him. Kira had known Chiroptera and searched for him, saved him, and now Kira had fallen...beyond any help that Chiroptera could have offered. It was too much to take in. The guardians, the oaths of power, his cursed memories, how everyone seemed to have a dark power within them, and the chances that most everyone at the camp had small connections to one another.

<I haven't been much more than a vicious bruiser since these people met me, but I will prove my worth beyond the image of a giant killing machine.>
    Chiroptera ran to the cockpit from the lower decks..."Catalina, how can I bypass the weapons system to the shields and engines like Knight was saying."
    Catalina didn't look too confident with the idea of Chiroptera working the electronics..."Bruce can handle the delicate circuits in the engine room but if you can switch one of the primary fusion breakers from the front of the ship to the dorsal hatch between the engines our speed and armor would be increased by nearly 30%. The only problem is that if you do that then we'll have lost the power to both rear mounted cannons and we wont be able to shoot at anyone behind us."

Chiroptera scanned all the possibilities in his mind, <if we dont have rear mounted guns than we wont be able to shoot at people behind us, but just because we dont have guns doesn't mean we dont have any means to defend ourselves..does it?" Chiroptera remembered what Bruce had said when he lifted one of the supply boxes..."Becareful with that. It could explode."
    A smile came across Chiroptera's face..."Where's a hatch that I can use to get onto the outside of the ship? I'm going to switch that fusion breaker and see if I can solve some of the ship's weight problem at the same time."

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina slowly took everything in."I think I know what you are thinking. Bruce and Knight did you get that? There are several hatches on the ship. The one we came in, one on top, and one for cargo. Go down the hall and on your left should be a door with a handle that looks different from the rest. Keep on going up and you will get to it. Hurry by the looks of things we don't have much time. I'll hover inside the ozone until we can leave. I rather drop those explosives." Catalina sighed she had lost two. She had to think of the safety of others.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Roger that Captin I'll go there as soon as I can Bruce I'll met you there" replied Knight repleing to Catalina order.
    " SO we dump those explosive barrels and ignite them somehow pretty clever Chiroptera " Knight said to himself putting on his sunglasses and his hat he pushed down on his head and titled it forward covering his face in the shadows. Knight slowly walked out this time takeing his time to get to the door thinking to himself he knew if they escaped they would have to finding a good hideing place since the Garra's would be looking for this ship he knew of a place but it was mostly a dessert since it was invaded the once great cities lie in ruins but there was still pacts of cities left standing and the garra's only had a few men there.

1 person likes this.
  5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira woke up surrounded by brilliant light as if he had been surriund by the most magnificent light in the universe. He slow ly turned suspended in what seemed like nothing ness... "I geuss i didnt survive...but i hope i was able to hold off the surge for a while" as he had just turned he saw Kai floating right next to him stil unconscious. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" kira made a motion towards Kai... not with his arms and legs but more as if through his mind. When he reached him he took him by his shoulders and shook him, trying to wake him from what seemed an undying sleep. "KAI! What the hell are you doing here... you where supposed to go back to the ship you B******!" Kira had slapped him across which awoke Kai imediately . Kai hadnt realized what Kira had doen because all he could do was float there with a look of shock on his face...

"Kira? Where are we? Did we save the others...are we dead?." Kira shook his head telling Kai he had no knowledge of where they were. "If we are dead shouldnt we be cast to hell or even heaven? or to where ever humans go when they parish?" Kira stared for a secong not paying attention because he had heard a noise as if someone was coming to them. Kira turned around to come face to face with a man in a dark set of robes and a huge Scythe that seemed oddly familiar to Kira. When the man had turned back the hood of his cloak Kira gasped and moved back some.

"FATHER!" Kira could not believe his eyes...his father was standing right in front of him as if he had never died and as if he were alive there right then... it was even as if he hadnt aged a day after the last time Kira had saw him that one summer day when the garra commander had killed him in that outpost..."f... f... father...."

"Yes...Kira, it is I...dont be alarmed...and please dont be frightened...i have come out of extrenuating circumstances..." Kira was all too confused at this. "You see Kira... when you died trying to save your friends you were meant to die it was you duty as the gaurdian of lost souls... but Kai was not... He was not supposed to sense your power... he is supposed to be with the others in the crew..." Kira and Kai looked at each other in astonishment... "Kira... Kai... i know this might be all too confusing for the two of you but i need you both to go back...."

Kira had thought it out for a second and asked his father "But father... if i was meant to die...then why am i returning as well?" Kai turned from Kira to Kiras father as if looking for some sort of reply.

"Because son... you know as well as i do...once a soul crosses from the realm of life to the realm of death...they have not the ability to cross back..but you my son...are the Guardian of lost souls...it is your destiny to guide those that are lost back to their rightful place..." Hey gave a warm smile to Kira, a smile that Kira had long missed; the smile that only a father can give to a son... "I must warn the two of you though...there is one thing that will be altered when you return... both of your souls will be connected...as both gaurdians and as soul siblings... Kai...your sword you hold will not be the only sword you own...you will now have another one derived from your very soul...one that is composed of your soul and the power you put into it; the belief in its power is its power" Kai's face was so confused that it looked as though he had been dumbstruck and no word could come from his mouth... "Kira... I believ this will be the last time i see you until me meet again the next time you cross over the bordering realms... but i want you to have this one thing to take with you as you go..." He had taken off a beautiful saphire pendant around his neck and extended his hand from underneath the cloak to give it to Kira. "It was your mothers... she cherished it... it was the gift i had given to her when she had you my son... it is said to possess power that is unattainable by no one but the blood of the person who originally owned that necklace... i give it to you so that you are reminded of her in your times of need... i have kept that close to my heart these past years...and i know you will do the same...."

By now Kira's eyes were tearing as he reached out his hand to except the pendant "father... before i go...i must ask...where did you obtain that scythe?" He turned a teary eyed face to his father.

"It was the reapers... when i died I took his place...as do all the gaurdians in this family... That is why i was called the Angel Of Death when i was a gaurdian... but i believe your path is not this for you are the Angel Of Silence...and theperson with that name... was... was... your mother..." Kira looked into his fathers eyes yet again confused to what he meant. "You see Kira it was destined for your mother and i to meet it was destiny and you know why that is Kira? It is because i was destined to rule the gate to the realm of the underworld and she was destined to ruel the gate to heaven... that is where your angelic form comes from Kira that is why you can summon that power... it is your mothers and thats why i want you to have that pendant...b/c your troubles that you face ahead will be more then ever be the time in which you will need that power..." Kai was as dumbstrucked as Kira was right now "now my son and your companion" giving a nod to Kai "i must bid you two farewell"

"BUT FATHER WE ONLY HAD SUCH A SHORT TIME TOGETHER! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!" he rushed to his father and grabbed his cloak and fell to his knees tears flooding his beautiful eyes. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE TO FIGHT THESE HORRIBLE CREATURES...WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME TO GROW UP KNOWING MY WHLE LIFE THAT I WOULD NEVER SET MY EYES ON MY MOTHER OR FATHERS FACE AGAIN...WHY DIDNT YOU JUST FIGHT THAT GARRA...YOU KNEW YOU COULD KILL HIM YOU KNEW HE WOULD FALL HELPLESS TO YOUR STRENGTH...BUT ALL YOU DID WAS STAND THERE LIEK A F***ING COWARD DSAYING YOU LOVE ME AND DYING THERE!!!! WHY !!!!!!!! WHHHYYY!!!" Kira let go with no strength left in him to scream... his fathre looked down at his son with tear filled eyes and with such a beatiful and elegant voice as if descending from an angel he spoke.

"Kira... im sorry for the pain i caused you... i know i could have killed that garra...but what would it have proved? Would it have saved you from there might? Would you have lived today standing before me...having saved so many? would you?" He looked down to his son. "I'm sorry for the life you had to lead...but i promise it wont hurt for much longer...trust me my son..." Kira still was staring below at the nothingness around them....

"The wind Haunts my every dream, pertruding deeper into the vast void where my hearts should be... is it meant to be this way...are our hearts meant to be put through such torment...if only i knew...maybe then...I wouldnt feel it...when it hurts...." after saying this Kira stood up and emraced his father one last time before he turned around to face Kai..."I am ready... Kai... I will guide you to your rightful place...trust in me and we will make it...do you trust me?"

6. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana got up from the bunk and walked out of the room. She immediately noticed Chiroptera and Knight come through a door, lifting heavy boxes. She glanced at Chiroptera and noticed that his face looked gaunt, as if he was deeply depressed and shocked. She understood though, Kira had meant a lot to both of them. Being the only link to Chiroptera's past...and that the fact that Kira and Kryshana had finally fallen in-love. Her heart peirced in pain at just the thought of him and him never returning to her. "He's gone now...t-there's n-now way..." she started to think to herself, but thought it best to get him out of her mind even though the task was impossible for her. "What are you two doing? Anyway I can help? " she asked. "Nah...we got it, but thanks anyways!" said Knight. With that, Kryshana walked to the cockpit. "Captain, is there a task I need to take in order?" she asked.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai was still shocked from what had happened. Last he remembered he was standing outside, his staff in the ground and a light pertruding from it. He looked in his left hand. There was his staff. He looked in his right and couldnt believe what he saw. It was a sword shining with a golden light with the same markings as his staff. Kai knew then what must be done. He looked up into Kiras eyes where he could still see tears. "Guardians and soul siblings huh? This job just gets better and better." He was laughing now and for why he did not know. He then looked at Kira with a stern face when he was done. It was as if that laugh was the last stage before a complete transformation. "I, Kai, Guardian of the Winds, trust you, Kira, Guardian of Lost Souls. Lets go back and finished what we started eh?"

8. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Knight had seemed to think that Chiroptera wanted to simply dump the containers of combustible fluid off the ship but his plan was much more clever than that.
    "Knight, if you can find me some straps and cords to tie these containers to the bow of the ship then I might be able to ward off any of our pursuers."
    Knight looked confused but carefully set the crate he was carrying down and left to search the ship's cargo hold. Chiroptera followed the directions Catalina had given him and found a small ladder going up a tube to a submarine style hatch. After some effort, and careful shoulder coordination, Chiroptera managed to climb the short ladder and open the hatch with one of the crates in hand. He climbed out onto the top of the ship's hull and scanned the surface for the panel that hid the fusion breaker he needed. Directly to his right and behind him was the engine panel that hid the manual fusion circuit breakers. Chiroptera carefully set his crate down next to the engine panel and briskly crawled up the back of the ship towards the roof of the cockpit. <That circuit panel must be around here somewhere>, he thought to himself as he watched for any strategically placed latches. His eyes soon fell on a 4' by 4' panel with a slightly blue border. Running his fingers along its edges he found a small grip and with his inhuman strength easily slid the panel open. Numerous large circuitboards were fitted into evenly spaced slots. Every slot had a series of strange alien symbols next to it which Chiroptera could only guess were serial numbers of some kind. Most of the circuitboards were outlined in yellow and blue but three of the slots were outlined in red and Chiroptera surmised that those had to be the weapon circuits.
    The first of the three slots which was closer to the cockpit had to be the forward mounted cannons. The second of the three slots was most likely the ship's belly mounted cannon and the third slot had to be the ship's rear guns. Chiroptera flipped two small switches on either side of the third slot and gently slid the large circuit board from its port. Chiroptera closed the main circuit panel and with his objective in hand returned to the Engine circuit panel and revversed the steps he had just taken. The engines began to hum louder once he flipped the two small switches that probably locked the circuit board into place. <Now that I've rerouted some of the engine power like Catalina said, I wonder if Knight found any anchoring devices that I could use to secure those crates up here with.>
    Chiroptera's plan wasn't to lose the weight before takeoff but as they made their escape. The Garra would no doubt try to shoot them down or at least follow them when they made their escape run. Since they no longer had rear mounted cannons that were functional, Chiroptera was going to be th ship's rear cannon and use his beastly strength to hurl the explosive canisters at anything that tried to follow them. Each crate had about 6-8 canisters in it, and with two crates Chiroptera had a small arsenal at his fingertips. His plan could only work however if Knight or someone else could find him a way to temporarily but securely anchor his ammo container's and himself to the back of the ship; but they were pushing there available time and there was no telling if they would all live long enough for Chiroptera to even try his plan.

9. Basher

Catalina was deep in thought she was thinking about the plan. Something bugged her. She didn't notice anyone come in. She stared outside while lightly rocking her chair. Her fingers pressed against her lips. She nibbled on the bottom one. "That is is."

"Oh sorry Kryshana," Catalina said finally noticing her.

"Captain, is there a task I need to take in order?" Kryshana asked. Catalina glanced at the girl. Her eyes were red from crying.

"Yes there is actually two things. Are you able to type in Garra?" Catalina paused. "I am sorry about your loss. They both did a great thing they will always be remembered for saving human kind. I will see to that."

Bruce watched as the crates were took away. He sighed. Everyones life was in there hands. They could blow us all to bites he thought. He did what he knew needed to be done. He contuned with the engine. Sweat was pouring from him. He face and body were covered in grease and oil. He had to get the engine up to top notch. More power came to the engine. Chiroptera must have switched the power. It was getting close to enough but they needed more. "Captain we need more power. I don't think it will be enough."

"I may have a soultion for that," Catalina said waiting for Kryshana reaspons.

10. shinigami

"Something to anchor the boxes lets see here" knight said to himself walking back to the cargo hold. Knight quickly started to go through the boxes and the rest of the cargo hold trying to find something to anchor or bind the boxes together. " Pipes, circuit boards, what is this" Knight asked to himself pulling out a strange looking piece of arm equipment that looked like a new type of armor he never seen before.
    Frustrated he took his hat off and ranned his hand through his hair
    " Where is it I know I seen something that looked like rope but where is it" Looking around something near the back of the cargo hold it was a tie down rope for equipment that needed to be secured.
    " Bingo this shoud do" Knight said picking up the bundle of rope thinking to himself Knight suddenly vanished in a flame of black fire. Apperaing in the back room that Chiroptera was in almost startling him.
    " Sorry about that I needed to get back here quickly will these do?" Knight asked him showing him the ropes he found.
    " yes they should do" Chiroptera answerd and takeing the rope out of KNights hand and set back to work on secureing the two crates.
    " I'm sorry if my questine on asking you if you are part lycan offened you I haven't met a person with your type of pressence ever since the end of the last vampire wars between the vampire clans and the werewolves clan." Knight said apologizing to Chiroptera.

11. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera could have sworn that his ears must have twitched like a dog's when he heard what Knight said: [I]"I haven't met a person with your type of pressence ever since the end of the last vampire wars between the vampire clans and the werewolves clan." [/I]
    Chiroptera turned from what he was doing and looked Knight directly in the eyes. "What do you mean by Werewolves?" Something about the name had sparked a fire in his mind, something dark and foreboding. Chiroptera had never heard the name before but something about it sounded right or familiar. Could it possibly be that the massive hound that slaughtered his village had been one of these werewolves? Perhaps instead it was a Lycan, but then Chiroptera didn't know if the names were one and the same. <Maybe I've found someone who can tell me something about where the beastly side of me came from just as Kira was able to tell me where my true side came from.>
    Chiroptera restated his question..."Knight, what can you tell me about these werewolves and what do you think I am?"

12. shinigami

Stopping what he was doing knight tought for a moment decideing weather to answer or not changeing his mind he told Chiroptera all that he knew about the werewolves.
    “ The werewolves are a type of humans who can transform into gaint beast that ressembles wolves there race origanly came from earth and there were large numbers of them sometimes they didn’t fight with the vampire clans but on times they did. they are known as lycans by regular humans and by vampires. With the werewolves they needed the use of a full moon to transform into there beast form but with the oldest werewolves they did not needed the full moon they can do it at will and like the vampires they can live a long time they age differently slower then humans. But only those with a vampirice heratige can sense the pressence of werewolves around them same way with the vampires the werewolves can senes them but with me I was an exception” Knight explaned setting down beside a crate
    “Because what I am is that I was never a true born vampire I was a half breed born from a human mother and a vampiric father I lost the hungery that all vampires had and I lost few of the vampiric abilites like far sight regenerate any limbs. I ws able to keep the healing ability of the vampire but mine was slower I had their strenght and I got there speed as a side effect I forced my self to put a restriection on myself because of my power I had almost turned me into an evil person attacking anyone near me to go back to my true self or vampiric nature I would have to unlock my restriction. Also I could not be detected by werewolves but i sensed them I never really fought in the war but I did defend myself from both clans trieng to kill me I saw the last of the werewolf clans and the vampire clans leave earth there was a female vampire girl that liked me and wanted me to go with her but I could not I was a halfbreed never to be accepted anywhere so I stayed on earth for a few years befor leaveing. If you have a werewolf ability you must have been bitten by one. But to my knowledege of what I know is that a perosn surviveing a bite from a werewolf is rare since most die from it". " How is it you survived” knight asked him setting down beside a crate
    " Chiroptera I think you are is that you are a good person one who has a kind heart it dose not matter what is inside of you as long as you are true to your heart and to yourself you will never be a wild beast you will always be you.” Knight said looking inside of his hat there was a picture of a girl who was very beautiful she was about 5-9 long silver white hair she had on a white silk shirt with a brown vest made of leather she wore brown pants that was tight to her figure she had long legs she had a big smile on her face with icey blue eyes that gleamed with joy there was man behind her hugging her the man looked like Knight but with out his glasses showing one blue eye and one green eye and was dressed in a noble man style cloths a strange looking katana was beside the man it had a type of white handle with a blood red stone in the middle of the handle.
    " If you want more information you might have to find another werewolf." " If you can find this girl she can tell you more about the werewolves but she is a werewolf we got along well even though our races never had any good relations but I haven't seen her in a while now so I don't know where she is." said Knight handing Chiroptera the picture

13. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana wiped the tears from her eyes. "Yes there is actually two things. Are you able to type in Garra?" Catalina paused. "I am sorry about your loss. They both did a great thing they will always be remembered for saving human kind. I will see to that." Kryshana smiled. "Thank you...and yes...my knowledge of foreign languages and cultures is vast. I know the Garra language very well since my planet had to keep peace with them." she said with confidence. "...But what for Captain?"

Kryshana had an uneasyfeeling in the pit of her stomach and she felt her heart ease up. "Something has happened...but what?" Kryshana thought to herself.
    ------------------------------
    "Pardon me for asking, but...u-umm...w-why did you want with the boy??" said the creature. "Now...Gritchum..." the man said while knocking the creature to the ground. "M-me Lord!" it squealed. "The boy, I wwould have used to gain what I needed most...but perhaps his dear lover could help with my plan...yes, she will indeed be most useful..." Another servant burst into the room. "My Lord, forgive me for intruding...but I have great news, my Lord." it squeaked. The man turned and eyed the creature. "Well then....lets here it!" he said sternly. "Y-yes...the boy and his companion Kai...well...they're alive! Sir...they came back!" "Yes...that's certainly good news to hear." he said. The creature ran out of the room and Gritchum just stared at the evil, cold man. THe man gave a crooked evil smile and laughed. "Excellent...everything is going as plannned! Gritchum...send a message to their ship...in Garra of course. I doubt any of them could read or speak Garra. And send a virus along with it...we will make them come her wether or not they plan to." he said sternly. "Yes...my lord." it said while walking away.

14. Basher

Kryshana smiled. "Thank you...and yes...my knowledge of foreign languages and cultures is vast. I know the Garra language very well since my planet had to keep peace with them." she said with confidence. "...But what for Captain?"

"I have a plan we need to work quickly." Catalina got up and motioned for Kryshana to follow. "Sit here. This is one of many things but for now will use it as projection. Right now we need to guess on a lot. If we do this correctly, we will be able to drop the material on the Garra while also gain altitudes maybe even escape the Garra. You should be able to pull up this ship. Give us a weight ship."

"100,025 Garra weight."

"Bruce set the lifters to point at the back of this craft while giving us enough to lift off."

"Yes captain. Bruce set to work on that right away."

"Set the weight to 100,290 Garra weight."

15. shinigami

" Chiroptera I need to talk to Catalina for moment I 'll leave you to what you are doing." replied Knight walking out of the room. " I said to much about my past already I need to make sure I don't do that again." Knight whispered to himself nearing the door.
    A low voice hung in the air that surrounded him the voice was a low whispered that sounded like a snake but was different.
    " Why isss that you disowned your true heritage you are born of the darknessss." whispered the voice
    " Leave me alone I don't need you to tell me about my ture self or about my heritage." Knight replied softly
    " Sure what ever you are bond to the darknessss nothing you do will ever erase that past you have or what you have done" the voce argued back
    " Go away It was you not me that did that all those years ago you not me." Knight replied stopping and hanging his head down
    " Till next time then but remember thissss I am part of you and you will never escaped from the past you've tried to bury." replied the voce dissapearing
    Knight walked into the brige and saw Catalina and Kryshana working on the computer. As he entered the room he nodded to Kyrshana and walked up to the catalina.
    " Captine I ws just wondering where will we hide when we escape the garra will send out search parties for us and most of the planets are under the Garra control but there is one planet that I know of they have few Garra's soliders there it will be the best place to hide and I know of a place that has a heavly armed scout ship one of the best it is called the nightraider I can show you the specs. If I can hack into the computer form here." replied Knight takeing a seat in the co-pilots chair

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira nodded at kai's reply, " Just follow mey path... all you have to do is stay in contact with me through our tie in our souls that we now posess...." Kir aGrabbed the air yet again to draw his sword, but it was different this time. When he drew the sword it was the same magnificent blue, but it had more angelic markings on it and had his mothers pendant encrested within the blade. Kira observed the blade as if he knew it was his fathers doing...he turned to question this but his father had already dissappeared into the white realm he was suspended in. He half smiled with a ting of sadness and turned to face kai. Kira took his sword in his hand and thrust it upward in a slahing manner as if opening a gate in the very fabric of time. The blade opened a pathway above Kira and Kai... "Shall we go?" Kai gave an acknowledging nod and stepped forward with Kai. "Its time to help our friends once more...this time...we wont die...." and with that they both dissappeared into the portal type gate and were thrown into a swirling vortex type travel.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the ship everyone wasw doing their jobs, when a great flash of blinding light filled the air as if an extremely large firework had gone off right in front of the ship.... the Light also was joined by an equal as brilliant force that shook and rocked the ship moving it along the ground a little. Everyone was startled by this, but would be even more startled by what their eyes would behold.... Kira and Kai were there in the air Hovering... but changed someway...Kira was in his angelic form encased by angelic markings and his sword in his hand...but a scythe was also strapped to his back...a scythe that appeared as if it were made totally of darkness. Kai was flying beside him looking changed as well also in his hand was a spirit sword while his staff was strapped to his back... they both looked as though they were reborn anew and as if they were brothers... as if they were reborn as one but were seperate whole beings.... no one knew how to react but Kira and Kai were just hovewring there

"Kai... lets give our friends a little helping hand shall we?" Kira turned to Kai... his voice now a totally angelic tone as if sang from the lips of an actual cherubin "I think going through these events has changed us and them...and i think they need us now... you go to them and aid them...I still have something to do...and i will need you on that ship to aid me in this mission..." Kai acknowledged this and went to the Ship as Kira Looked through the cockpit to Catilina and gave a nod and was off, flying towards the atomoshpere of the planet... "time to take care of this planet and open the gateway for my friends to get to a safe place...I will meet them there but i have some other things to catch up on...."

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai nodded in acknowledgement of Kira's request. Kai went up to the ship still hovering while Kira flew off towards the atmosphere. "Its time to finish what we sat out to do" Kai thought to himself. As Kai approached, he saw Chiroptera, Kryshana, and a strange looking man walk down the ships loading dock. With an angelic voice similar to that of Kiras' Kai spoke. "Hello again my friends. We have returned to help you off this planet. Kira, my soul brother, has set off to do his part. I am here to do mine." Kai sensed the presence of Garras heading this way. He turned and raising his sword slashed its golden blade in the air towards he Garras. The Garras were immediately incinerated. Kai could also sense Kira in the atmosphere preparing for the ships departure. Kai turned back to his friends. "Please everyone, board the ship now, its almost time to leave" Kai said. Then, using his bond with Kira, he telepathically spoke with him, "Kira, everyone is boarding the ship. Kryshana is safe. It's time to get our friends out of here. Are you ready on your end?"

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Yes... I'm ready, but wait until I give you a sign to go... I have to prepare the portal...ask the dark one what he knows of the location ofearth... I need to know were it is...and dont worry...he knows where Earth his... I will meet all of you there...but i have some other things to take care of in my new form...some past conflicts that need solving..." Kira had telepathically communicated this message to Kai. "Be good my friend and believe...we have the power now.... but our next enemy will take all of our strength and all the power within our souls... We must believe in each others abilities and in each others friendship. Together, with those things, we are unstoppable...now go and wait for my signal" Kira finished his message and then turned his concentrationto setting up the portal gateway. He wouldnt be able to finish it until he knew where the true resting place of Earth was, so he waited for Kais reply with Knight's information....

19. Basher

"Do it." Catalina said to Knight. Something strange has happened she could feel it. "What is going on?" Looking at the computer the last letters figured out. Dropping the material at 72.5 degrees from us will give the ship more speed. "Kryshana go to tell the others. We need to hurry. I can feel something strange is happening."

"Captain, we are set for the last command. Our thrusters will absorb and the boast should get us clear. But I don't know about the scouts."

"Knight is currently working on that," Catalina replied.

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai listened to Kira. He turned to the stranger who he guessed was the dark one. "You. You know the location of the planet Earth do you not?" Kai asked. The stranger nodded. "Good. Go tell Catalina where the planet is so she can punch in the coordinates. Thats where we're headed." After the stranger left, Kai turned his thoughts towards Kira. "My brother, the stranger Knight has gone to tell Catalina where the planet is. Yes, I am aware of our next enemy. I feel his power getting closer to us so we must hurry. You take care as well. If you die, I die, and then we cant do what we set out to do. I will make sure they all get off the planet safely and then will come back. Our enemy cant defeat us when we're together. I'll see you in a bit." With that, Kai, turned towards the ship. "The last battle is about to begin" he thought to himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.