RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana knew what was about to happen. She sensed danger somehow and was quite confused.

She heard Catalina's question and replied with, "Well...I'm not very good with technology, but my navigational skills are vast." She was confident that they would make it.

Kryshana turned back to Kai. "I willl not leave you all behind!!!" she yelled. "I will not...not...NOT!!! I forbid it...we need you three!" she screamed louder. Kira stood up closer to him and it seemed that he also regained his strength. "Kryshana...we must. GO now...before it's too late...." he said calmly as the others were now walking away. All of a sudden, a tear trickled down her cheek. She embraced Kira in a tight hug though it startled him. "K-kira...I love you." she whispered as she stood on her toes to kiss his lips.

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Its okay Kryshana... we will be fine...besides what kind of gaurdian would i be if i let these guys stay here and die? I will make sure we get out of here, but for now we need you to get out of here as fast aas possible...." Kira turned to Kai

"I Kira, Guardian of Souls, Keeper of Light, call upon the power of the Sword of endless Souls to guide us through the darkness to the the safety of friends."

Kira rose his sword in the air... "I wont let them fall father...i wont let them fall!" Light streamed from the blade....

3. Kryshana

Kryshana nodded at Kira's statement and rushed towards the others..."I hope he'll be alright."she thought. She thought back to when she kissed him. All of a sudden, her cheeks grew to a rosy red. "Oh dear! I can't believe I did that!? What will he think of me now?!" she thought in embarrasment.

4. Drizzt

Drizzt Guest

He had awaken for the third time in this place. Still chained to a wall, the room was dark but Entreri did not care. He shifted his eyes to his darkvision. He saw nothing, no one guarding. It was unusually quiet for the first two times he was awake it was busy and a guard had been posted in his room. He had talked with the gross creature the second time awake, and learn that prisons were tring to escape, but the creature had talk him telling Entreri not to worry about the for Entreri would be dead soon. The Garra would no longer "Need" him. "Need" him what could they possibly "need" him for. He knew this was his chance, had to find some way to get out. But having his hands chained, he did not know how. He took a deep breath, went into the deep mediative state his father had taught him. He concentrated on everything he was taught. Remember some of the things his mother taugh him, he now wished he listened to his mother, for he really had no skill without his weapons.

He concentrated even hard almost going unconcious before he realized, when he looked around he was on the floor!! Somehow. He looked back to the chains. They were charred as if an acid burned threw it. Did he really do that.... it didnt matter he was free and soon heading for the door. It opened and he ran into a creature he never seen before. He leaped straight out, kicking the creature in its face. As the creature fell, Entreri was quickly upon it again, lone creature wasnt even a challenge. The slender powerful arms of Entreri slipped around its thick neck and with effert he twist creating a loud snap noise. It was dead. Lying there slump. He Relized he did not have a chance in this place with fighting with his hands, he needed a weapon. He looked down the hall not knowing where to even start first....

After his escape from his prison, Entreri found himself running down halls not knowing where to go, only following trails, from battles dead creatures. He was getting an idea what they were. He knew they were called Garra. He had been following these escapees for sometime now never allowing himself to come in to view, always running back out of sight even backtracking so he would not be discovered. Staying so silent. He had seen some of their battles witnessed their powers. He has no idea how they were able to be captured. He wanted to meet them for some time, but he did not know how that would react, seeing his ebony skin for he look dark and evil. But that was the history of his race. But his heart was not. He followed clues to where they could be. He lost track several times in his chase then, he heard talk up ahead. Just before he walked into site he heard someone say
    Then he stood there staring at these compainions with his hands resting easily on his sword hilt that he had found. The swords alone were any thing special(regular long swords). Fine crafted but in Entreri's hand deadly. He wondered what would happen next.....

5. Kryshana

Kryshana got over her embarrassment instantly and stopped in her tracks. The others stopped and begged Kryshana to come with them. "No, my friends...there is one last thing I must do." she said as she motioned the others to keep going.

Kryshana sensed someone near by...why hadn't she noticed this before? She ran the opposite direction...past Kai, Kira, and Chiroptera...leaving them all confused. She concentrated deeply as she ran. This aura was much different from the Garra. She sensed that this person or creature...wasn't evil...but lost...in a way. Kryshana sensed that whoever it was, knew she was coming. It was running and she was close on it's tail. She levitated off the ground and flew towards it...flying faster and faster....

Suddenly, all came to a stop. There pinned to the ground...was an escapee. Kryshana stradled him down, sitting on his waist and holding his shoulders back, to stop him from moving. "Shhh..." she whispered as she put a finger to his lips, "...don't worry...I won't hurt you." She tossed her long violet hair back and said, "My name is Kryshana...I come in peace...I have no intentions to fight...Entreri."

6. Drizzt

Drizzt Guest

Entreri lied there in amazment as how fast she came onto him and at how strong she was, he did not realize his intentions would seem so hostile, but then he shouldn't have over looked the fact that they have been fighting, and they would not pass up an intruders presense. He stood up taking Kryshana's hand for help. She was warm hearted and showed it. She did not run at him violently, for she told none of her companions of his presence. Had been glad that she was the only one to come. They stood alone in the corridor, looking at each other. "Thank you, i have not seen such kindness in awhile, and I'm sorry. I did not mean to startle you with my arrival, or should i say presence. Since you knew of me before I came to sight. But how did you know my name I did not say it....."

No signatures please-B

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina looked to the others. She heard voice in the hall. "We better not stay here to long they are coming." She then realized that she was covered in blood. The water by here feet was to little. There was no way she was going to roll in that. "I need to wash this off."

"Let me help with that. If you guys don't want to get wet move out of this corridor." Bruce held his hand up. Watching what the others would do. "Don't drink it in it has chemicals." He opened his hand. "Flame on." Fire shot out as quickly as it did water came from the ceiling. He watched as Catalina was washed off. She smiled to him.

8. Kryshana

Kryshana smiled warmly at Entreri. "That's alright...and thank you." she said. She eyed him curiously. "So...you do not remember me? You look the same as I saw you 8 years ago." The alien just stood there puzzled. Kryshana noticed this and then blinked at him sadly. "I guess not...you do not remember the little girl Kryshana that you once knew?" she asked.

"When I was eight...my mother, being the High Sorceror and Apprentice under King Masaki's rule...traveled to the Acadamy that you were taught in, though I vaugely remember the name. My mother had decided to invite me along...since I was to be apprentice one day." she began to say.

*FLASHBACK* A very young girl, dressed in rich, blue silk...was accompanied by her mother in hand. A young alien was practicing during lessons. The young girl watched him intently. When the lesson was done...the young girl had left her mother's side. "Kryshana! Hold on, dear!" yelled the mother after her. The girl named Kryshana, ran over to the class and reached up to grab the hand of one of the boys she was watching. HE kneeled down beside her. "What's your name young one?" asked the alien boy. The child looked at him with her large violet eyes and with her long lilac hair swaying in the wind. She held out something which the boy took in his hand...a coin which was ingraved with a snake that was wrapped tightly around a dagger, stabbed in a heart. "My name is Kryshana..."she said without fear, "what's yours?" "My name is Entreri...." *FLASHBACK ENDED*

"Do you remember, now? Do you still have the coin in which I gave you many years ago?" she asked with hope.

9. Drizzt

Drizzt Guest

Entreri's eye went wide as he remembered the beautiful little girl so long ago, he reach inside his pocket feeling the coin that he had kept for years not knowing what it was for, maybe now he could find out. What a weird way to meet up with someone from his past...

**Flashback**Entreri, sitting on his bed in the acadamy, wondering wether the coin gave any purpose at all. He and the little girl didnt talk for to long, then he had to go back to practice. He wondered if he'd ever see her again, to know why it was given to HIM. Still it held some meaning to him. So he desided to keep the coin for own personal value as a gift.
    **Flashback Ended**

"Yes, I still have it, and you have grown up seens the last time I saw you. I wondered how long the spell had kept me so ageless, i was but 18 then, now i believe i am 19, and your 16 now, But if you dont mind me asking why did you give that coin to me? It seems important...."

10. Kryshana

Kryshana smiled warmly to Entreri. "That coin was passed down to me from my father. I have never met him...and I do not think that he is still alive. That coin was made from the flame of my father, magic dust from my mother, and my own blood. IT was said that whoever I chose to give it to...shall forever be linked to me...but there is much more to that coin that possibly neither you nor I know. That's why I was trying to search for my father...but I had no luck so far."

She looked around and sensed danger. "Come on...we must be swift...before the other Garras come...." she said while pulling Entreri with him. She touched his left shoulder and started to levitate, making Entreri levitate as well. They moved swiftly towards the others. The trio sensed her fly by...but wasn't quick enough to see her. Soon they came to a hault, along with the others...in front of the last ship on board.

11. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera's eyes and ears had been doing more listening and observing than his mouth had done speaking. His mind had been wandering through the countless questions that had arison in his mind...
    Who am I?
    What am I meant to do?
    Are Kira, Kai, and I really the guardians of the galaxy?
    Why can't I remember anything of value?
    Why would the Garra imprison us right next to something so important?

And what is that awful smell?
    Chiroptera snapped back into reality when Bruce released the chemical filled water from some pipes running along the ceiling. The water smelled strongly of sulfur and Chiroptera's keen sense of smell only worsened his take on it. When Chiroptera looked to his side he noticed that Kai and Kira had chanted again and appeared to be waiting for him to finish the oath. There was only one problem...Chiroptera had no idea what to say. Unlike the first time he spoke his oath, when he and Kai had chanted in order to bring Kira to his senses, the words did not simply resurface in his mind. Chiroptera's memory had drawn up a blank page.

Dizzied from the sulfur contaminated air in the hallway, Chiroptera's vision became clouded. He leaned his right shoulder against the wall and tried to focus upon what lied at the end of the hall. Kai and Kira turned their eyes towards Chiroptera with questioning glances. Chiroptera couldn't answer them but did notice Kryshana float past him with another person floating close behind her. The air must have been clearing because Chiroptera's eyes came back into focus and his head stopped pounding. He turned his eyes to Kai and Kira. He had no power filled words to offer them so he offered a clever excuse instead as he briskly walked towards them. "I have no doubt that whatever you two wanted to do we are capable of, but right now I'm much more fond of the idea of stealing a transport and getting off this rock."
    Just as Chiroptera finished his sentence he passed in between his fellow "guardians" and scooped up one of them in each arm. "We are all leaving this planet together...whether you two like it or not."

As Chiroptera power walked down the hall toward Kryshana, carrying Kai in one arm and Kira in the other, he couldn't help but be thankful that he was physically stronger than both of them...otherwise it probably would have been much harder to persuade them to leave.

12. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

knight

Down the dark hallway of the corridor there was ten or so Garra's surrounding a human man, he was dressed in all black he wore a black long sleeve coat and a black shirt over that he wore a sleeveless black robe, black slackes, he wore a black heeles type of boots he looked semi muscular but it was hard to tell because of the cloths he was wearing the only unusal factor was that he wore a black wide brimed hat and dark red sunglasses that hid his eye's from anyone trieng to look at them. The man was shackeled at the wrist limiting his movements with his hands. a loud sound quickly caught the attention of the garras as they truned from their prisoner towards the sound the man quickly kick the nearst one into the others knocking them down. As they got up he jumped onto the darkness of the ceilling hideing him from veiw. behind the garra's the dripping sound of water was heard as they turned they saw a puddle of molted metal on the floor. The one nearet to it walked up and stared into the ceilling trieing to find the source of it. Fear filled the Garra's eye as a flash of light came down upon him slicieing his head off. The other turned to wherre there friend was and saw to there horror he laid dead and the human was beside him a katana sword in his hand dripping blood from the tip of the blade. The man slolwy looked up at the rest of the giveing a small smile. But what was strange was that the sunglasses glowed in the light makeing him seem not human but something else. Regainning there courage they charged intending on takeing revenge onthere fallen comrade the human quickly charged for closest one as he neared him it duck and the one behinde him hit the human sliceing his right arm and sending him into the wall. wentching in pain he chaged hands and took the sword in his left hand hand. He quickly charged forward attacking the nearest on again as it went to slash him The man ducked and brought the sword up takeing the GArras arm off, blood sprayed all over the wall he quickly turned around sliceing it acrossed the middle of its body, the garra just stood there for a while blinking his eyesbefore falling to the gound top half first. But a shadow soon loomed over him the man looked up he saw a garra with his a weapon in his hands raised above his head. He quickly spun around takeing the garra's leg off before he stabed it in the back with his sword. The other Garra's quickly saw that he killed three of them in less then 3 minuets they quickly turned and ranned back down the hall fleeing for there lives. The man quickly race forward throwing the sword like a spear and peirced two of them to a wall he slowly walked up to the wall not careing fro the dripping of his own blood he retrieved his sword and sheathes it behine his back and pulled it out again this time useing it as a cane. touching his right arm where he got the wound he cursed himself for being not careful. He quickly looked up at the sound of walking feet getting closer to him he quickly drew his sword resting the blunt ened of the blade against the figures neck.
    " I am called Knight who are you all?" asked the man not lowering his sword nor his guard he slowly coughed up blood and leaning to the side he took the sheath and used it to brace himself up but he fell down and sat beside the wall blood dripping from his wound.

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Chiroptera drop me! If Kryshana is saving people then i know we have room on the ship for more..and if we plan on leaving here alive i have to stay a bit longer to hold the reactor with my power..." hearing this Chiroptera understood and let kira down. "I sense some more people left in here that might be able to help us on this mission...and i sense a familiarity as well.. a man..." Kira dashed off as soon as chiroptera dropped him. He sped down the halls where he head the sreams of Garra obviously fighting what was rest of the prisoners... he then came to an abrupt halt for he sensed that man... a familiar power but not recognisable. Kira walked forward at an almost creeping pace, he was very sly with his movemetns making sure to be very surrepititious in his ways. He heard the fighting and the Garra Cries and he saw the gleam of a Katana. With this he drew his sword from the air making sure it was not heard... He came to a corner and noticed that the figth had finished and the man he had sensed was there.

" I am called Knight who are you all?" the man proclaimed

"Dont be alarmed my friend i only come as assistance, my name is Kira and i am here to take you with me... this fortress is about to collapse and you seem to be hurt...allow me to restore your wounds..." Kira had said this in his most referend voice, the voice of his angelic form to make sure it was a soothing calm overtone. "Will you allow me?"

14. Kryshana

Kryshana stopped. "What?" said Entreri confused. "This way..." she said as she swiftly flew into the direction where Kira and the others were. She stopped at Kai and Chiroptera. "WHY AREN"T YOU ON THE SHIP!?" yelled Kai. Kryshana just smiled at him warmly, tossed her long violet hair behind her and said, "Long story...this is Entreri...I'll introduce him to you and the others later, but....." She looked around frantically. "Where's Kira???" she said panicking. "Keep Entreri with you..."she said sternly. But before the three could say anything, she sped down the corridor where she had sensed Kira's presence run through. "I'm not leaving with out him...over my dead body will I ever leave his presence!" she thought passionately. All of a sudden she came to a hault, but did not dare turn the corner. All she heard was Kira's voice...softly reassuring someone to come with him. She finally did turn, sensing that all was fine. She saw Kira standing before a man in black and asked, "Will you allow me?" She smiled at him warmly, admiring his kindness.

15. shinigami

KNight looked up at the figure who was standing before him with a sword in his hand. Knight slowly tired to stand up but he lost a lot of blood and he fell back down.
    " Yes you may but I usally don't like to depend on others for help it is a habit that I developed after one job that I took." replied knight Then stanger slowly spoke in an angelic form that seemed to calm him
    " an angelic prayer where did you learn that my friend I only heard this once before but that was a long time ago" he added looking at his healed arm Knight slolwy picked up his katana twriled it in his hand and resheathed it

" You have An intresting sword and you have intresting power where are you from Kira is it? senseing a pressance behind him he turned his head to the figure behind him and who are you madam?" asked Knight turnning his head toward a female figure leanning on his sword again tilting his hat up and he gave her a warm smile.
    "If you are going to the shiping the docking bay I must warn you I saw alot of Gara's there watchin the entrence to the ships and the doors when I was brought here." said Knight straighten up " I will go with you but I must warn you most people distrust me for my power is considered to be evil because I will never be truely on the side of good nor on the side of being turely evil this is a fate I will never beable to escape." Knight laughed to himself

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Watching Kryshana race off he yelled at her, "Wait. Get to the ship. Kira can handle himself!" But it she was too far away. He sighed then turned back to Chiroptera, "Put me down! I can walk man and I wont run away." Chiroptera put him down and Kai looked up at him. "What happened to you back there? Why didnt you complete the chant. We could have kept the world from blowing up long enough for everyone to get off and away to safety." Kai had been wondering this ever since Chiroptera picked them up and ran. Why didnt he complete the chant? We are the Guardians of the Universe, surely we would have had enough time to make it to the ship.......wouldn't we?

17. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"You have heard it before b/c we have met before i belive...or you have met my father...for him and i are the only ones in this world that now those words... but they werent just mere words my friend those are the souls of others, who have given part of thier soul to help me save others... we are going to the docking bay and have already taken care of the garra unless there are more to come... And for my sword...its not just a sword...it is a part of my soul..." Kira turned around from Knight "now we must move... we can have introductions on the ship...you two go to the docking bay i will meet you in orbit around the planet...i have to go stop this ractor, b/c we were unable to stop it from the hanger" He turned to Kryshana and looke ddeeply into her eyes "please go...and be save...my love" he turned and in the brilliant instant he transformed into his angelic form "i will be alright... NOW GO!!!" With one Huge flap of his gorgeous wings he sailed down the corridor faster then anyone could tell....

18. shinigami

" As I though he is his son this is good he is one of the guardains."
    Knight said to himself. Turnning back to the girl he walked forward slowly but as he walked he did not make a sound on the floor.

" Your friend will be alright we must leave I know the Garra's they will have trap we must hurry to your friends and warn them." said Knight stopping by the girl " This way and try to keep up." he added before raceing down the dark corridor the girl quickly raced after him trieing to keep up. hearing the sound of people vocies he quickly came to a dead stop and leaned up against the wall with his hand on his sword tilting his hat down he blended in the darkness but watching to see who was comeing down the hall. as the girl came near him he pulled her next to the wall and covered her with his robe masking her in the darkness
    " someone is comeing is the voice one of your friends?" asked knight turnning to her rasieng hsi head up and looking at her with his sunglasses
    " If your wondring about the sunglasses I have to wear them because I came input an illustion on anyone usally it is there worst nightmare and they can die from it that is why I wear these so I can't make true eye contact. explaned Knight to the girl

19. Kryshana

"please go...and be safe....my love" said Kira. Kryshana blushed heavily as he saw him transform and fly swiftly away. So...he had finally said it....he actually loved her. Her spirit and heart soared with this very thought. She tossed her long violet hair behind her...knowing that he would return to her.

She turned to the newcomer and saw that he was leaving too, so she followed him. "Someone is comeing, is the voice one of your friends?" he said. "Yes...the rest of the gardians and my dear friend Entreri. There are more that are already on their way to the ship. Oh, by the way...my name is Kryshana." she replied. He told her about his sunglasses and his powers. "I'm a pyrokinetic and I also have the ability of telepathy...in case you are wondering." she said with a smile. "Nice to have you on the team."

They came to an abrupt hault by the three men. "Kira found someone new...this is Kai, Chiroptera, and Entreri..." she said while introducing them to the man. "Kira will meet us in orbit once we escape...come on...we must be quick...before the other Garra come." she said. They made their way quickly towards the others. They were finally at the docking bay when they saw the others. "Bruce...Catalina....."she yelled out. They looked at the two newcomers. "No need to be alarmed...this is Entreri...he's a good friend of mine from my childhood." she said with a bright smile. "ANd this....I'm sorry sir...who are you?" she said with puzzlement. "Anywayz...Kira seems to trust him...so I guess we can trust him as well."

"So...are we gonna board the ship or not? Come on!" she said with confidence.

20. shinigami

" I go by the name of Knight I ws just sent here for a mishap on a job that I did in mato " replied Knight nodding to the Bruce and Catalina. Knight slowly looked up from the others and stared at the large ships he knocked one side of the sunglasses down and looked at a few ships that was in the hanger bay.
    " questine do any of you now how to pilot these ships I'm good but not that good." asked Knight pussing his glasses up before turnning back to the others
    "Chiroptera is it." asked Knight turnning to him " You have a presance I sensed before are you a member of the lycans?" but knight's attention wa quickly changed to a sound above them he looked up following a movment with his glasses not turnning his head much as he followed it. Think nothing of it Knight returned his attention to the others not careing for the nosie he heard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.