RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zealot

Zealot New Member

With the massive warrior thrown to the wall Chiroptera had just enough time to roll to his feet. The Hunter looked like it was just irritated by the impact with the wall. The creature looked to its right and lifted its cannon preparing to incinerate Kryshana. Chiroptera slammed his shoulder into the hunter's chest with all his might and clutched the alien's wrist with his left hand. The alien was slammed into the wall again but after the initial impact Chiroptera went straight for the gun and crushed the hunter's weapon in his powerful jaws. The hunter retaliated by dropping the useless weapon and grabbing Chiroptera's windpipe. He couldn't breathe and if he passed out he would be useless to his friends. He furiously slashed at the garra's already dented chestplate with his right hand and several large claw marks began to appear. The hunter tried with all the strength he had in his right hand to crush Chiroptera's throat but Chiroptera broke through the hunter's chestplate first. The hunter let out a roar and stumbled back as a strange smoke began to seep from the four cuts in his armor. Chiroptera took his chance and punched through the weakened piece of the hunter's armor. His claws penetrated deep into something relatively soft and moist, after clenching his fist very tightly and hearing a sickening tearing sound he pulled his arm out of the hunter causing the alien's dark inards to spill from his armor. Chiroptera dropped the handful of hunter flesh he had just removed and watched his opponent fall forward onto the ground in a bloody heep.

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira had seen what CHiroptera had down and smirked as he fought two Hunters at the same time. One of the Garras had a large sword while the other had a huge rifle, it was challenging enough for Kira to block the shots and blows not even mentioning how he was going to fight them. Kira had his chance when the Garra hunter with the sword had swung a little high and missed Kira, causing his massive blade to get caught in the wall; as the garra was trying to free his blade Kira lurched back and flung himself towards the Garra with his sword at his waist, right as the Garra had pulled the sword out of the wall Kira had already been ready and took over he beast swiftly, cutting the Huge sword in half and plunging his sword deep in to the garras armor destroying any chance of the Garra surviving (since the only way for the Garra to die is to penetrate their armor). Kira then had a chance to overcome the over garra b/c he was too preoccupied with the sight of the other Garra, but had snapped out of it as he saw Kira coming and managed to get a shot off grazing Kiras arm but not injuring him enough to stop the enslaught... it seemed more of an enfuriating action then it did a decompacitating, b/c Kira had sped up to lightning speed practically slicing the Garra in half , due to the velocity of which the blade was travelling, it was as if Kira had just cut through some butter with a hot butter knife....

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

"Almost there..." Kryshana mumbled. They had melted off a lot of the door and stopped to check their progress. "Only a bit more...it's thinning" she said. Soon they had made a large hole in the door to the control room. The Garra Hunters took note of this and started to come towards the three Pyrokenetics...and more hunters were coming!!! One of the hunters held out a rope and swung it at them. They got tied up together and fell to the ground. The others were already busy fighting off the other Garras. "What are we going to do?" Kryshana whispered. One hunter came close to them with the expression of wanting to kill...they were being surrounded. Kryshana screamed....'What the heck are we going to do?' she thought.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira saw this out of the corner of his eye and turned on one foot and dashed leaving the Hunter he had left in a daze. He raced towards the others leaping into the air and clencthing his sword he Screamed. A brilliant light filled the room covering any dark corner flushing the darkness away, it was an angelic light that blinded. When the light subsided and everyones eyesight was returning, no one could believe thier eyes... not even the Garra couldn't piece themselves together as they were in a gaze at this form that flew beside them.... All they could see from their eyes was an angelic form with brilliantly white wings that spread across the width of the hallway as if angelic, no Godly forms that were only meant for kings and queens to set their eyes upon. The body that was engulfed by these wings was just as magnificent, floating there with almost omnipotence the person there was not Kira anymore it was a being that had the most magnificent aura about it that not even the Garra did anything. Then with swift motion the Angelic form drew a large sword from a Shining sheath that gave off a bright blue essence that just fluttered in the air around the sword engulfing it in a sea of color.... Any of the Garra standing there had realized that that sword would be the last thing that any of them had set their eyes upon, because when they saw that sword all of them had been broken out of their trance and were screaming while running at this figure.... In less then one second all of the Garra there were literally disentigrated as if they never existed, with one swipe of his sword, that seemed almost to be moving in slow motion (because of its awe), He took out the entire force of Garra Hunters and also the rope binding his friends.... "Now...." the voice of this man was of a kind yet reverent nature "...shall we move on... we are in something of a hurry...." and with that the creature landed on the ground gracefully and walked past his friends all of which were in awe....

5. Kryshana

Kryshana stood up and gazed at this angelic being. As he stood in front of all his friends...Kryshana looked upon his figure. "Such a sight... it's so breath-taking," she thought, "The aura around Kira has definetly changed...how strange." She looked deep into his eyes. The cold and dark eyes that belonged to the strange swordsman, Kira, had changed. His eyes were now calm and expressed such kindness within his soul. Kryshana was in awe of this transformation, as if it were a dream. When they made eye contact...she turned away, slightly blushing. "No. I can not let such a man stop me from achieving my goal..." thought Kryshana. She tensed up a bit and said, "Lead the way...Kira."

6. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera looked at the massive group of Garra Hunters that lay dead before them. He had only been able to slay one of them before they were overwhelmed and Kira transformed. Chiroptera stood in the hallway breathing heavily and choking a bit here and there. His right hand was drenched in the blood of the Hunter whose guts he had torn out and his body bore the burns, cuts, and slashes of several battles. <I could have done more, I should have been able to take on all three of those cursed hunters.> <But I was bloodied and broken, my body was at its limit and I could only contend with one.>

Chiroptera gazed down the hall towards the tall angelic figure that stood before the others. <We have broken through their strongest defense and now before us is the control room which could spark a rebellion and free us from this nightmare of a prison.> <Kira looks as if he far stronger than any of us and I desperately need to recover.> <They will all have to make due for a short time without my beastly form to help.>

Chiroptera reached behind his back and grabbed the axe that was wrapped in leather. He placed it on the ground in front of him and concentrated on shedding his beastly hulk. Once again he felt the skin on his body loosen but this time the fur and thick hide did not stretch, instead it began to tear and almost desintegrate off his body. Chiroptera crouched down onto one knee as his body shrank and his wolf-like snout retracted back into his face and returned to his normal human profile. All the dark black and brown fur fell off his body leaving a half naked human on one knee, appearing exausted.

Chiroptera still had his shredded lower garments around his waste but all of his other clothes had completely torn off after his initial transformation. In the bright light of the hallway and of Kira's very body Chiroptera got the first good look at himself in over two months. He had facial hair when he was first found by Kira in the cell but it had all fallen off with the first transformation and now having turned back to a human it had not returned. He was very muscular but slim and his black/brown hair now reached down to his shoulders and was very unkept. Chiroptera looked down at his human torso and knew he was truly looking at himself when he saw the two massive scars that had been present on his chest and shoulder for as long as he could remember. The first was a group of four claw marks that stretched from just above his heart to the bottom of the right side of his rib cage. The second was a massive area of scar tissue that appeared to create a strange oval that began just above his left lung and stretched over and down his left shoulderblade. It looked like the kind of scar one would get if one were bitten over his entire left shoulder by a giant beast's muzzle.

Chiroptera reached forward and grasped the leather wrapped axe in his right hand and gently slung it over his shoulder again. He then stood up and slowly walked/limped down the hall towards the others. He was exhausted, but he still noticed an equal state of surprise coming from his new friends at the sight of his scarred human form as they were giving at the sight of Kira's shining angelic form. Chiroptera's dark eyes caught sight of some symbols on the side of the Angel-Kira's sword. They were similar to the symbols on the silver axe that now hung on Chiroptera's back. Chiroptera silently read them to himself, <The Angel of Silence>. <I believe I am beginning to understand why this warrior may know who I am.> <Here he stands in his shining glory as the Angel of Silence; and here I stand in my scarred human form as the Beast of Echoes.> <The sword and the axe; the angel and the wolfwing, brothers in arms, yet, at the same time, beings who seem destined to one day destroy one another by the very nature of their being.>

7. Kryshana

Kryshana noticed Chiroptera's transformation. "He transformed!" She whispered in awe. She studied his looks for a moment and then paused. She looked back and forth from Kira and Chiroptera. "Hmmm...it seems those two have a strong connection between each other..." Kryshana thought. Kira and Chiroptera looked at each other and smiled. Kira had happened to be laughing a bit. "Perhaps..."Kryshana thought back to what Kira had said about his trust for Chiroptera.
    "...those two have a history together...but it seems Chiroptera does not remember very much. But this man...Kira...seems so strange yet familiar in a way. I don't know..." Kryshana thought.

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"We have much History Kryshana, and sorry if i intruded on your thoughts but it happens sparatically to me when i am in this form, so please excuse my rudeness...." Kira had spoken as if he were talking to a princess that was all knowing and all worthy of the upmost respect..." now shall we move on... what we face next might be the most challenging part of our venture yet...." Kira walked down the hall gracefully, turned, and stopped motioning the others down a corridor..."dont worry for what ever may come we shall prevail, you have my word, and my blade" With this Kira started down the hall and left the others to follow....

9. Kryshana

Kryshana blushed for a moment. "He read my thoughts!!!" she said with shock. Kryshana dashed down the hall along with the others. "He has definetly changed...he was so kind to me back there. He wasn't his rude-self..." she thought while blushing again, "...oh no, please tell me he's not reading my mind!!!"

Kira was moving so swiftly that it was hard to keep up. On every turn in the corridor that they made, they could only catch a glimpse of him. "HEY!!! Please...wait up for us!!!" Kryshana yelled after Kira. They were almost at the end of the corridor now. Suddenly, before they turned the corner...they immediatly stopped b/c of Kira blocking the way. Kryshana stopped to soon and bumped into him. "Sorry..."she whispered. She stood up and asked, "What's wrong, Kira?" Kira looked back at the group and told them to keep quiet. Kryshana glanced over to what was behind him. "More Garra? There are tons of them!!" she said.

10. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera's body was weak and slow but he hurried as best he could to keep the others within sight. He had been mistaken about the blast doors leading to the Main control room. Apparently, they were blocking the entrance to the main corridor which led to the control room. Now, after trying to keep up with the others, he found himself in the back of his group of friends looking into a floor sized lobby packed with Garra Knights and about eight Garra Hunters. Chiroptera felt worthless. He was tired and had left his beastlike form believing the worst was over just to find that the hunters they had faced earlier were just the doormen. Many of the garra raised their guns while others (mostly the ones closest to the escapees) lifted their swords and found footing on the steel floor.

Chiroptera hadn't felt fear for ages, but now he feared for the safety of his friends. It didn't matter how powerful Kira had become, he wasn't invincible, and Chiroptera couldn't bare the thought of lying crippled and burned on the floor, watching his companions be incinerated or hacked to death. Kira took a few steps forward and positioned himself away but inbetween the escapees and the hoard of Garra. Chiroptera knew that Kira couldn't possibly take on all of them, not alone, so he stepped forward and into the lobby as well. As he did so he reached behind his back and drew from the leather wrappings his new axe, the Beast of Echoes. The axe began to glow with a silver but fragmented light (like what light looks like through broken glass, but with a silverish blue tint). Kira's sword pulsed and light flooded the room blinding the Garra that were closest to him. Bruce's hands burst into flames and he stepped forward into the room beside Kira, followed closely by Catalina whose eyes had begun to change. Kryshana stepped into the room slightly behind and inbetween Kira and Chiroptera, her eyes began to glow and a strange aura surrounded causing her hair to float in the air as if under water. Chiroptera felt strange standing alongside friends. He could not remember the last time he did or if he ever had. It was a new feeling but it was one he didn't want to lose. The Garra knights screamed a battle cry and Chiroptera let out a cry of his own as solaris beams filled the lobby.

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira had flown over to the Garra and was starting to attack one of them..."if only i hadnt wasted my attack on the Garra before then i would be able to clear half of the Garra standing before us but it coudnt be helped..." Kira had thought to himself. Kira thought as he fought..." I wont be able to hold this form for much longer so i had better save it for the control room so i can at least take out one...." Kira changed back to his human form with the exact burst of light that had filled the room when he had transformed before... "Chiroptera!! come to me and see the magnificence of our bond" Kira yelled at Chiroptera to come, thinking to himself "you will remeber my friend and we will become The Sword and The Axe once more, for the bond of our friendship could never be broken as well as our glorious technique... we will become the two heros again...." Kira broke off as he dashed into the air towards Chiroptera....

12. Kryshana

Kryshana could tell that things were going to get tensed up. "I hope whatever Kira's plan is, works..." she thought. She was really getting annoyed with these Garras...especially when they tied her up and shot at her back. All she wanted to do was make them suffer. Kryshana's anger and powers were increasing dramatically, which she could not control. Her body was surrounded by a certain strange aura that she remembered feeling before not too long ago. Her body started to float and her eyes turned into a deep red. The purple strikes on her cheeks turned into a marroon which ocasionally flashed orange. Fire was surrounding the very outline of her body. Short fangs were in the corners of her snickering smile. She could not control her powers any longer. A part of her was telling her to hold back and that it was not the right time to release them, while her other side seeked revenge to kill. Perhaps her revenge upon her last love, Prince Koji, was not enough to sooth her pain. She cackled an evil laugh..."Garras! You shall feel my wrath!!!" Kryshana yelled.

Kryshana smirked and said, "Hey guys, need a bit of warming up?" She laughed...and not just any laugh. It almost sounded evil. Her flames grew to an outragous size. She was pissed and it was clear that you have better stepped out of the way or else you were barbeque. The Garras gazed as this evil being in terror...and Kryshana's shrill of laughter was heard. "OH! Now you guys are scared? Well, there's no backing out now!" she yelled. Suddenly, the Garra's bodies snapped...leaving Kryshana's other friends wondering what was going on next. They started to levitate and soon sprouts of fire were appearing all over their bodies. They couldn't do anything about it. A few hunters got away before she casted her evil spell...but they would be taken care of later. They Garras screamed as the fire grew larger surrounding there bodies. Everyone stood in shock in Kryshana's great, but uncontrollable power.
    Kryshana, all of a sudden, was screaming in pain along with the Garras. Soon...the heat became so great that the Garras immediatly turned to ash.

Kryshana's body starting turning back to normal...bit by bit. She was in terrible pain. Her body couldn't handle the transformation. Her body slowly floated to the ground and her body collapsed onto the floor. Burns were all over her fragile body and blood trickled out from her mouth. She whispered the only message her strength could carry out, "Help me...we shall keep on...." and became unconscience leaving her life in the hands of her new friends.

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"KRYSHANA!!!!" Kira ran over to her and picked her up..." are you okay?!?!" he saw that she was unconscious and that talking to her was pointless, so he laid her down..."i will have to use the last bit of power i have...but i need everyone to come here." everyone listened and came closer to Kira "now stand close, relax, and dont be afraid..." everyone gave him inquisitive looks as he took out his blade again, but this time he lunged it into his chest making veryone around him jump. He fell to the ground on his hands and knees. Chiroptera tried to help him but Kira told him to stay back. Then out of no where it seemed as if the sword had vanished and Kira was sitting there with his hand s clentched , showing no wound from the sword... "the only way I could have cleansed this sword before was to fuse it with my soul... and now this sword is part of my soul and will forever be part of me... before... this sword was evil and i used its evil to kill b/c i was sodistrought from losing my only friend, but my father reminded what it was to be a hero and why he gave me my name and why he showed me how to use a sword. I cleansed this sword when my father died and now it is part of my soul, both the destiny of this sword and the destiny of my soul are intertwined... when the sword breaks my soul will be lost forever, and if my soul is destroyed this sword will have seized to exist.... Now when i absorb the sword i gain my full strength but since i have used most of my strength anyways it just gives me a boost" Kira turned around and stretched out his hands to every one and then he yelled and an aura surrounded the group and collapsed on them engulfing each individual. once the Auras had left everyone was fully healed and were as if they had just started anew..."there...now all of you can fight...for me...." he fell to the ground, unconsciousand laid there motionless.....

14. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Chiroptera's power surged and he felt a power similar to the one he felt when Kira had stabbed him. Chiroptera was fully recovered, at least for the moment. With his beast-like strength fully returned Chiroptera reached down and easily lifted Kira onto his shoulder. Kryshana appeared as though she was fully healed but she was still unconscious so Chiroptera couldn't be sure what her condition was. "It would seem we have one more door to get through", Chiroptera said after spying the large blast doors at the other end of the lobby. "We are at a disadvantage now however, as we are down one pyrokinetic." "Bruce, hurry and begin melting, we may not have much time."

Bruce began forging his way through the steel but it was taking considerably longer with just him working at it. Chiroptera picked up Kryshana on his other shoulder and carried them to a part of the room that wasn't covered in Garra ashes. He then laid them down next to one another and ran to the door they had entered from. The doorway was huge and it was going to take a little longer to block it up with something since he was staying human for the moment. Pulling out his new axe, the "Beast of Echoes", he began to hack away at some of the steel plating on the walls. After a bit of effort he had cut several large pieces of the steel off of the wall and had stacked them into a ransack door. Taking Bruce's attention away from the blast doors for only a moment he had Bruce quickly forge the pieces over the doorway giving them all a small steel wall to cover them from any pursuers. Once the door/wall was done, Chiroptera and Bruce returned to the partially melted blast doors. Bruce continued melting them immediatly, but Chiroptera felt it wasn't going to be fast enough. Feeling his original strength returned and a new, but at the same time familiar, power pulsing from the silver one-sided axe he began striking the door with its blade with incredible force. Each strike put either a large dent in the steel or a large blade shaped gash. Chiroptera was cutting at the door like you would a log and the force of his hits were vibrating through the parts of the door that weren't melted like a tuning fork. Chiroptera's impacts to the door where also making the door easier to melt for Bruce. With the chunks and gashes from Chiroptera and the fire from Bruce tearing away at the door it would hopefully come down soon.

15. Kryshana

Kryshana woke up and noticed Kira laying unconscience on the floor next to her. "NOOO!!! This cannot be!!!" she yelled. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She grabbed him and held him close to her. "I will not lose you now!!!" She laid there surrounded by her friends, holding him close to her heart. "There has to be a way...please wake up...please...." she softly whispered. She suddenly leaned her face close to his and placed her hands on his face. She slowly leaned down and she kissed him ever so softly. She hugged him tighter and kept crying. Chiroptera knelt down beside her and put a hand on her back. "Don't TOUCH me!" she yelled at him. Her eyes flashed red in only that moment. He backed away instantly.

All of a sudden, as she kept crying while holding Kira in her arms...he started to glow strangely. "Huh?" she said while whiping the . He started to float upwards which she did not want to give him up. The strange light shined brightly now that everyone had to look the other way. His eyes flew wide open while light flashed out of them. He slowly floated down and Kryshana immediatly grabbed him close in her arms again. He suddenly woke up as she kissed him and he noticed this. "Kryshana..." he softly whispered. "Yes?" she asked softly. She smiled at him warmly. "What are you doing?" he asked.

16. Zealot

Zealot New Member

The light that had come from Kira was strange, it had healed him or at least it had awakened him. Kryshana was an interesting character as well. Chiroptera was going to reassure her that Kira was only unconscious but before he could speak she had spun around and yelled at him. All of his animal instincts made him jump back when he saw the red in her eyes. They had startled him but moments afterward he had felt his Wolfwing blood fuming. It infuriated him that she would be so quick to jump to conclusions and take her feelings out on her friends. She had also proven that she could be very dangerous if she vented those feelings in the wrong way.

After the bright light and Kira having awakened, Chiroptera walked back to the door that Bruce and himself had been braking through. With some control he let the wolfwing inside him release its anger on the door through his axe. The door began to bend and buckle as Bruce and himself neared the completion of their task. <I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not the one everyone needs to be worried about trusting.> <I may have been put in this prison for killing a station of garras; but what, I wonder, was she put here for.> <Why was she locked away in this nightmare of a prison, and why do I sense a feeling of hatred far greater than that of my animal mind whenever she uses her pyrokinetic powers?>

17. Kryshana

Kryshana looked over to her side and saw Chiroptera banging away against the wall. She sensed anger...was he mad at her? ' I shouldn't have acted the way I had... ' she thought. She got up and walked over to Chiroptera, leaving Kira thinking about what happened. "Chiroptera, um..." she started to say. She could tell he was tensed up, but she needed to talk to him. "Chirotera, can we please talk?" she asked. All of a sudden, the door blasted away leaving a very small hall way leading to the control room. "It must be in one of those doors..." Chiroptera said. He turned to Kryshana and said, "of course we can talk." Kryshana nodded.

"I'm sorry about earlier...I thought I was going to lose Kira and that made me very sad. I'm sorry but it's hard for me to control my emotions." she said. She turned her face away and started to cry. "It's j-just that...what happened before..." she looked at Chiroptera, "you wondered why I am here?" He nodded. "Well," she started," it was because of this one man. I loved him very much and he loved me. He was the prince of my planet, Prince Koji...and I was his apprentice...and was training to be a sorcerous, but my powers are not very controlled as you saw earlier." She paused a moment and started to cry. Chiroptera put a hand on her back and said that it was alright. Kira was also listening near by. " Well, his f-father, the king, proclaimed that a love such as ours was forbidden. He would never let his son marry a sorcerous, so we kept our love in secrecy. The k-king had other p-lans in mind. He already arranged a marriage for Koji...another beautiful woman who I despised. I begged him not to leave me because if he truly loved me...I believed he would fight for me as I was w-willing to do for him. But he did not listen, he went with his f-father's words, despite of what we felt for each other."

Kryshana burst into tears again, this time more heavily. " I f-felt betrayed and my love for him turned to anger. One night, I left a note for Koji to meet me in the throne room. He arrived to see his family bound together and I binded him as well..." These thoughts were racing in her mind as she said them...each one more terrifying than the other. "I burned them...each and everyone of them!!! Then I turned to him and the look on his face was priceless. I felt sorry for him, but I f-felt that it needed to be done. He told me he was sorry and that he loved me...that he didn't want to lose me." Kryshana pictured the moments they spent...holding hands by a warm fire in their secret spot just outside the castle, but it just made her heart pierce in pain. "I told him that he didn't...and that I no longer loved him anymore...even though I was in denial, I burned him as well. The sound of him screaming has never gone away."

"I was abandoned by my mother, she and the high council banished me and I was sent here. Before my mother left me, she told me to search for my father. He's out there somewhere...I can feel it. He left me and my mother when I was very little, but no one knew where he was or if he was even alive. So, after the incident...I was left alone, banished and betrayed." A scream from Koji was peircing through her mind. Kryshana collasped to her knees and could not stop crying. "I regret doing anything of such a terrible thing. I should have been executed for what I've done!" she said. She was obbing heavily and she just flew into Chiroptera's arms, crying in pain. "Please, help me stop this pain...so that I do not have to feel it anymore." She whispered.

18. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Kyrshana was like him in a sense. She too had times when she lost control of herself, although her instances seemed somewhat more dark than his. Chiroptera gently pushed her away from him not wanting to give any false impressions about his feelings for her. He sypathized with her situation but there was nothing he could do for her. He was still trying to find ways of coping with his own inner beast.

The door was open and the party of escapees had at last reached the hallway leading to the Control Room. Chiroptera turned to Kyrshana, "I believe it would be best if you, Kira, and the others watched our backs." "Bruce, Catalina, and I will travel into the control room first." With that said, Chiroptera stepped through the smoldering hole that was once a door and into a very short hallway that widened into the control room. Catalina and Bruce were in tow behind him as they approached a gigantic holographic display of the galaxy. <What is all of this?> Chiroptera thought. <Why would the control console for an entire army be located in the tower of a prison camp?> <It just doesn't make any sense.>

19. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira stood up very slowly and drew his sword from the air again but it wasnt as brilliant of a blue that it was before.... "Now you know why there was so much security... you might not have noticed but it has taken us 2 days to make it from the base of the tower up to this control room... this control room has a console that deviates commands to all the Garra in the Galaxy, which means that we can control them from this very room and release them from their control..." Kira turned suddenly as the Garra commanders flooded into the room... "there are 5 of them and they are like 15 Garra hunters combined into one, so its more like we are fighting 75 Garra hunters. so prepare yourselfs and use the energy i gave you on these Commanders b/c once we get past them we will have control!"

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai had been locked away in the control room dungeon for the past 4 weeks. the armband he had on restricted his power so all he did was meditate in mid air. the racket upstair had been going for quite a while. "It sounds like the other prisoners of this pathetic excuse of a prison have finally decided to get out of here", he said with a the same look he had had for the past month and a half. "I owe it to my kingdom and my parents to help these people." Now all he needed was an opening, but this room was practically air tight. All of sudden, a little light from the corner of the ceiling caught his eye. "A hole." He hovered over to it. He could feel air. This was it, this is what he needed. So with the deepest concentration he started focusing his energy on manipulating the wind into a blast that would knock this armband off. Of course, now that he was using more energy the armband would start sending jolts of electricity through his body, but he didn't care. It took him only a couple minutes, he felt like a lightning rod with all jolts going through his body, but he managed a pretty good size blast ball and with all anger he has accumulated he fired the shot at his arm. The armband, after a couple seconds, fell to floor with a thud. He could feel the air surrounding his body and with it he blasted the door of its hinges, floating in the air. "Now, my unseen comerades, im coming to help. This is repentment for everything i've done. Ok you pathetic garra commanders, its time to feel my wrath." He shot up the stairs, flying as fast as he could to where the fight was taking place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.