RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana and the others were fighting the Garra Comanders that now stood in their way. <Ok Kryshana, you must control your powers now. You don't want to hurt your friends now, do you?> She started to float lightly and her eyes glowed to a faint red. She quickly binded a Garra that was running after her with a metal chain that she controlled. With her mind, she tightened the grasp of the chains which resulted in a terrifying scream, but this Garra was very strong and broke through the chains as if it was only paper. For quick defense as it lept after her, she shot flames to it's eyes, which burnt coarsely. The Garra was mostly blind now.

While the Garra commander shreiked in pain in front of Kryshana, she sensed a nearby presence coming towards them in an incredible speed. <Somehow, the wind...it's changed, but I've felt this before.> Kryshana, still floating, looked at the path they just entered and saw a figure of a man. "Um, team...looks like we have a follower." Kryshana shouted to the others. She looked back at the man and smiled. "Welcome...I've been waiting for you." she said.

Suddenly, the blinded Gara commander found Kryshana's scent and grabbed both of her legs and lifted her off the ground and landing on her back. She was trapped again. "I hate these f***ing traps!" she yelled. Kryhana kicked the disgusting beast off of her which sent him flying into the wall. Her eyes suddenly turned a charcoal color and a familiar,but strange aura surrounded her. She held out her hands, grasped the air, and seemed to have pulled something b/c two large metal walls came flying out of nowhere and surrounded the Garra Commander. It stood panicked and confused as Kryshana bound him in a large metal box she just created. The Garra tried to find it's way out, but finally lost his breath and died. <*sighs* How much more can I take?> While the others kept on fighting, Kryshana looked back at Kai and walked over to him. "Kai...finally decided to join us?" she asked.

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai was laughing now. "Well Kryshana, it certainly has been a while hasn't it", he said still laughing. Looking around, he noticed all the dead garra. "It seems you guys have had a little too much fun with me being down in that dungeon", he said still looking around, "I think its time I get to have some fun."

Seeing a couple garra commanders coming towards them, Kai raised his hands and started focusing the wind around them, he shot two blasts of winds at them and they went crashing to the floor unconcious. He went over to them just to make sure. They were still alive but they wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.

Walking back over to Kryshana he said, "Now, who's the rest of the team." Noticing the man with the sword, he said, "And why do have the feeling i've met him somewhere before."

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira turned to Kai..."because I destroyed a planet that you were just minutes before you left it" Kira was still fight ing a Garra commander that had been fighting him hand to hand for what seemed like forever.... "you probably remeber me from the my sword...it was strapped across my back...."

4. Kryshana

Kryshana giggled at Kai's comment. "It has been a while...you finally decided to join us. I'm glad." she said while she smiled at him warmly.

"The one with the sword strapped on his back is Kira. He's very quick and is very useful on our team." she said with a hint of redness in her cheeks. "Catalina has the power of ice and can turn into many different creatures. Bruce is a pyrokinetic and Chiroptera is the man on his way to the control room. Kira and him have some sort of connection in the past, so they are very close friends. Chiroptera, even though he may not look it now, can turn into a 'Wolfwing'...you will see what I mean later on."

Kryshana described as much as she could of the team and of what has happened so far. "Of course, you already know me, somehow...but I've been watching you while we were imprisoned. I can't recall, but it feels that I've known you for almost my entire life...but anyways, welcome to the team." she said.

When the group finished off the Garra Commanders, they walked over to Chiroptera and the rest. She noticed his puzzled expression. She stood next to him. "What's wrong?" she asked.

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Of course, the sword. He had met Hiro while on another planet many years ago during a major battle. He had transformed into some glowing creature and realizing what amazing power he had and how destructive it could be, he left before it was destroyed. He had always wondered what had happend to him. And he always remembered that sword" he thought to himself. "Well, it would seem you haven't change much either Hiro", he said to him as soon as Hiro had finished the Garra commander. "Well, im glad to see you again" he said to him.

They had walked over to the one called Chiroptera. He then heard Kryshana ask him. "What's wrong?" He saw his face. It looked as if something unexpected had happened.

6. Zealot

Zealot New Member

"It doesn't make sense." Chiroptera said as he turned to his friends while prying his axe out of the face of a Garra commander.

(Kira's initial statements had only been partially true, the commanders were very strong, even more so than the garra knights but they were not nearly as physically strong as the Garra hunters had been. The group of friends had been able to beat them but Chiroptera personally had needed to think more strategically against these enemies. What made the commanders so strong was their excellent tactical knowledge on the battlefield but without powerful hunters and knights to take their orders the prisoners had been at equal footing with them.)

"I don't understand why the Garra would build the central control console for their army right in the center of a prison compound for potential enemies." "It almost seems like a set up if you ask me. I think the garra want us to activate this console, or deactivate it as the case would seem."

Chiroptera turned to the others wanting to see some sign from their faces that they had similar suspicions or at least some proof that he was just being paranoid. The feeling of not knowing however, was driving him crazy.

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

it's okay Chiroptera...they believe they are too powerful for anyone to overcome. So to spite all those under their command they put the controls to their entire fleet just a grasp away from those down below, who wish they could stop these beasts..." Kira was getting angry now...remebering all the pain that he had gone through with these inhumane leviathans. "But they will pay"...Kira's sword gave off a pulsating aura. "i dont have all my strength but BY GOD THEY SHALL ALL FALL BY MY BLADE!!!!!!", Kira had at this time rose his sword in the air and had struck the ground with emmence force sending waves of lcracks spread in all directions, mostly directed towards the Garra Commanders. "FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLADE OF SOULS. FOR FAR TOO LONG I HAVE BEEN BURDENED BY YOU BEASTS AND NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FAMILY... ESPECIALLY MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kira went crazy and couldnt control his rage... "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" tears streamed down his face as he closed in on the 4 remaining Garra commanders. he lept into the air... " FOR YOU FATHER!!!!! I WONT LET YOUR MEMORY FADE!!!!"....

8. Kryshana

Kryshana thought about Chiroptera's recent comment."That is strange...they shouldn't have been placed at the center. What are they plotting?" she thought.

Kira was beyond any control of rage. Kryshana watched him intently, frightened. Swiftly and violently, he attacked the Garra commanders with such a force all on his own. His anger swelling up inside of him in revenge. Kryshana was deeply frightened for of such a man who was usually calm and collected...is now absorbing in hatred and disgust. She felt pity for him for he had lost a father who must of been very close to him. "If only I knew my father..." she thought with tears in her eyes. But she felt more frightened than pity or sadness. "Please...do not let him hurt himself. Let him be strong enough to control his anger. Please...." she prayed.

Suddenly, a light pulse flowed throughout Kryshana's delicate body. Her skin turned into a milky white and her eyes grew misty. The horrific scars on her cheeks turned blue as well as her long hair. She did not activate such a power and had no idea of what was to come, yet she felt controlled and relaxed which hardly suited her. A voice was pertruading deep with in her mind. It was a man's voice, of which she has heard so long ago when she was but a child.

"Kryshana, you might feel frightened and lost...and you might even feel anger yet sadness. My dear Kryshana, you have grown so much since I last saw you. I can not let myself known to you at this very moment...but soon, everything will become clear to you...your powers, your existance, your destiny. " Kryshana listened with great curiosity to this man. "Listen Kryshana, my dear...you must think clearly now. Do not let that man grow his anger...if so...lets just say that you may be the last to witness his power. And whatever you do...destroy the Garra Force. I bid you farewell. I promise...we will meet again."

With that, Kryshana's eyes changed to normal, but her appearance did not. Tears were streaming down her face as she continued to watch Kira destroy the Commanders. He slayed each one...but his anger still held. "Kira, please stop...calm down," Kryshana said as she stepped over to him and put her hand on his shoulder, "it's ok...let us end this misery of hell." In that moment she could not help but wonder...the thought raced in her mind continuously.

"...everything will become clear to you; your powers, your existance, and your destiny. I promise...we will meet once again...."

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina was breathing heavly. "Let's go catch up to the rest," she told Bruce.

Bruce and Catalina ran down the halls. They were able to follow the trail of bodies left behind. They finaly caught up to the group. Kira was acting upon rage and Kryshana tried to cool him down. "Is he all right?"

"I don't know," Catalina said. As they ran the blood that was on her was dried and caked on. She no longer seem like timid girl he meet. Everyone was changing in front of Bruce. There was no way he was going to be left behind.

10. Kryshana

Kryshana was still trying to calm down Kira. She stood in front of him as she changed to her original form. She embraced Kira, hugged him tightly, and said," Kira, please calm down! Talk to me...what is wrong? KIRA!!!! PLEASE...STOP!" Kira was so enraged that he pushed her away knocking her into the ground. Kryshana cried. "I don't know what to do..."she thought.

She stood back up and faced him again. "Kira, please tell me what's wrong. Kira, I'm hear for you...everything will be alright!" she said. He knocked her into the wall this time, but with greater force. Kryshana was sobbing and trying to block off the pain. She looked up into Kira's eyes and could sense that Kira was not himself, but feeling such anger and hatred. "CHIROPTERA!!!! Please...do something!" she said as she collapsed on the floor.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai was watching in horror as Kira had risen into the air and was yelling and screaming. "Oh no. This is exactly what happened a couple years ago on that planet. He will kill us all if he isn't stopped" thought Kai. All of a sudden, Kai was seeing a light, and in the distance was something. "i must be hallucinating" he thought. But no, he could see it clearly. He could see Kira, dressed in blue, holding out his sword. He could see Chiroptera, dressed in black, holding out his ax. And then he saw.... "No, it can't be" he said aloud. Right next to Chiroptera was himself, dressed in white, holding....his staff. The light dissappeared and he was back into his room. He knew what had to be done.

He held out his hands and repeated the words he had never heard before...."Where North meets South, East meets West, the center of it all, United Wind." All of a sudden, a golden staff, with designes of swirling winds, appeared. Kai grabbed ahold of it, and it all came back to him, the Staff of United Wind. He ran over to Chiroptera who looked at Kai. "So it seems we have been gathered here for another reason" Chiroptera said. "Yes, and I assume you saw the vision as well, then you know what we must do" Kai said. They both held out their weapons and began to speak the Oath never said before...

"We, Guardians of the Universe, present our weapons once again, to uphold the order of all."

Then Kai started speaking...

"I Kai, Guardian of the Winds, keeper of Knowledge, pledge my Staff once again, to keep the order of all."

Now it was Chiroptera's turn.

12. Zealot

Zealot New Member

The vision had come the second that Chiroptera saw the golden staff appear from the air just like Kira's sword.

Three warriors stood in a temple. One wearing blue clothes and holding a glowing sword, another wearing white clothes and holding a shining gold staff, and himself wearing what looked like the same kind of robe as the other two only in black and severely torn and tattered. His axe was on the ground next to him and it pulsed repeatedly almost as if it had a heartbeat but only in sound. A booming voice could be heard speaking to the three of them. "You three warriors each contain the powers of both good and evil in their many forms, if you three keepers can find truth and balance within yourselves then you can restore order to the galaxy." "In you three lies the power of ying and yang, black and white, good and evil, so now I release each of you to separate corners of the galaxy, each with a curse of evil that you must master before you can find balance and bring order again to our shattered universe."

Chiroptera understood now. All three of the warriors were mutants of some kind, Kira was incredibly fast and resembled a sort of angelic warrior in his mutant form. The warrior clad in white could manipulate air currents. And he himself could transform into a giant Man-bat and manipulate soundwaves. When he was transported to his corner of the galaxy he was placed on the planet of Jupern, a world covered in dense forests and only marginally occupied by the garra. It was here that he had found shelter and a home with one of the villages and came to protect its borders from the garra by spreading rumors of a giant phantom that would devour anything that entered the forest surrounding the village. Many beings often tried to enter but when they witnessed the shadow and silhouette of a giant bat against the night sky they would always run in fear. At least the garra always ran but one creature did not. A massive bloodthirsty hound that knew nothing of fear or pain. It burst through the forest at the smell and sound of fresh human flesh. Chiroptera couldn't frighten the creature away and was defeated in his first confrontation with it. After he was knocked into one of the village's huts he passed out and when he awoke several hours later he found that the bodies of the people he had come to care about littered the streets. Chiroptera hunted and followed the beast all across the surface of Jupern. It was when he finally caught the creature and ended its life, in the final battle with the beast, that he received his two massive scars as well as the understanding of what his curse of evil was. His curse of evil was the knowledge that the beast he had hunted for so long now lived within him and had become stronger and more deadly by mixing with his bat mutation. The Wolfwing within him was born the moment the werewolf bit him and he struck it down with his axe.

Suddenly Chiroptera flashed back to reality and could see Kira losing control of himself. Chiroptera could only guess at what evil was entrusted to Kira but he knew that it had to be responsible for his being here and for what Kira was doing now. Chiroptera turned and could see Kai snapping back to reality just like him. <We can't allow the curse that Kira hasn't conquered yet to get the best of him, not in this place, not at this time.> Chiroptera turned just as Kai reached his side, "so it seems we have been gathered here for another reason", Chiroptera said. "Yes, and I assume you saw the vision as well, then you know what we must do" Kai replied. Chiroptera watched as Kai spoke a strange oath and realized that he was saying it too. Then Kai pointed his staff straight at Kira who now floated several feet off the ground, kicking and screaming like he was posessed by anger. Kai continued his oath saying...

"I Kai, Guardian of the Winds, keeper of Knowledge, pledge my Staff once again, to keep the order of all."

Chiroptera watched as Kai's staff began to glow intensely and a small cyclon began to form around Kira's floating body. Chiroptera finally understood and lifting his axe and pointing it at Kira he spoke his own words...

"I Chiroptera, Guardian of the Echoes, keeper of Fear, pledge my Axe once again, to keep the order of all."

After he spoke "The Beast of Echoes" began to pulsate and as Chiroptera slowly opened his mouth Kira suddenly clutched his ears and it looked as if Kira's body was out of focus. While Kai was creating powerful winds around Kira's body Chiroptera was creating from his throat and Axe powerful sound waves that enveloped and revirberated all through Kira's body.

13. Kryshana

"What the hell is happening!?" mumbled Kryshana. She sat on the floor staring up at them in fear. The sound Chiroptera was creating reached her ears and she shrieked in pain. 'What horrible noise!!!' she thought. She looked around at the others and they did not wince or shriek in pain...in fact, they didn't notice it at all. She looked at the cyclone around Kira and looked at the staff Kai was holding. He didn't have it before.

She sat there on the ground trying to get a hold of everything. What was Kai & Chiroptera doing to Kira...why was she able to hear the echos...who was the man who was trying to get into her head...and does she have anything to do with them?

All of a sudden a bright light intertwined within the cyclone and the light grew to an enormous size that they had to look away to avoid being blinded. Soon, the light ceased along with the horrible sound, and Kira laid there on the floor unconscious. Chiroptera and Kai stood there, looked at each other and nodded in satisfaction. Kryshana reacted quickly and immediately crawled towards Kira. She took him in her arms and rested his head on her lap. "He's ok, Kryshana...he'll be back up in several minutes." Chiroptera assured Kryshana. She nodded to say she understood.

As the others sat down to rest and catch their breaths...Kai sat down beside Kryshana. She ran her fingers in Kira's hair as she and Kai were talking. "Kryshana...do you love Kira?" he said. Kryshana's chest felt tight at that exact moment. She looked at him sharply. "That's none of your concern!!!" she said harshly. “Fine…sorry to get you pissed off!” he yelled back while walking away to talk to Chiroptera.

She sat there with Kira in her arms and sighed heavily. She quietly whispered to Kira, “How can this be? That you of all people...were able to see my heart. I couldn't love you...yet I loved you so dearly that my delicate heart would burst, but yet I was afraid. Afraid to know you, afraid to love you, afraid to lose you. I shall never get the chance...to love you.”

14. Basher

"Is there something you guys aren't telling us?" Bruce asked. He looked at his comrades. They seamed human but maybe they were something completely different.

"They will tell us when they need too." Catalina walked forward. "I understand things which my head feels I shouldn't. I just don't get it. Should I follow what I feel? Should we trust them? Something else tells me I should but I don't know what." She was clanking the neckless in her hand. "I don't get it." Catalina was on the verge of tears. "What should I do?"

"Trust them. We need to for the human race or what is left of it." Bruce said. "But I still want to know what is going on."

15. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"you can trust...us" Kira tilted his head up and coughed up some blood... "as a man of my word...*cough* you can...*cough* trust us...." Kira had fallin back asleep but this time from using too much energy and not from fainting. Kira opened his eyes but he wasnt where he had been... he was in his parents home when he was a child but he was fully grown and his father and his mother were still alive. "Mom??? Dad?? HOW?!?!?!" his father turned to him... "Kira...its okay... your mother and I just wanted to give you this.... " he held out something glowing in the palm of his hand. Kira took it and it felt warm... He looked at his father... "what is it father?"... "Dont worry about kira... they just need you... all of them... all th souls that are lost in this grand universe...they need their gaurdian once again...and since i cant fill that spot you will havre to do, and believe me when i say that you are the perfect candidate... Kira... i need you to do this for all of them...just remember what i told you when you were younger and hold them close to your heart. With those words you can achieve anything...Now... you must go", "But Father!" "No, you have a responsibilty to them and to the universe, now go and remember what i said.. remeber the words, they are your keys to greatness...I love you son".... "No WAIT!!!!!!" Kira had already woke up... "father..." tears started to fall from his eyes... "I wont forget father... i will save them...from the darkness...."

16. Kryshana

Kira slightly startled Kryshana. When he fell back asleep, Kryshana pulled out a hankercheif her mother had given her a long time ago, and wiped the blood off from his mouth. Suddenly, he woke up and he appeared to be crying. "Kira...what's wrong?" she asked sweetly. Then she heard him say, "Father....I wont forget father... I will save them...from the darkness." He was sobbing on her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Kira, it's alright...I'm here." He sat up as she gave him a hug. Shockingly, he returned it. Kryshana looked at him and wiped the tears away from his face. "It's alright...it's alright." Kryshana looked at the others. She saw that their faces were filled with exauhstion. "Lets sleep here tonight...we need the rest for whatever may come." she said while melting the door shut. "I don't think anyone could get in from there..."she said mumbling. She layed down on the floor next to Kira and immediatelt fell asleep...knowing that deep in her heart somehow...Kira would protect her from anything.

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai walked away without looking back. He walked over to Chiroptera and stood beside him. "She really loves him you know?" he said to Chiroptera, "Or else she wouldnt be so defensive!" Chiroptera just nodded. "As it was our destiny to become the Guardians of the Universe once again, its their destiny to fall in love" Chiroptera said. "I believe your right my old friend," Kai said. He stood their for a couple minutes thinking about something. "Something troubling you?" Chiroptera asked.

Kai nodded, "Yes, there is" he said, "Of all the places and of all the times for us to reunite, why here? Of what importance is this place, where we, the Guardians of the Universe, are to meet again. Something tells me the answer will come to us soon enough. But for right now, we need our rest, we have a long day ahead of us." Chiroptera nodded. "Me and Chiroptera will take turns keeping watch tonight, the rest of you get your sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow", Kai announced. Then he walked over to Kryshana. "Please forgive me of what i said earlier. It was not my place to ask such a thing. Keep watch over him. I have a strong feeling us Guardians work is not done yet." he said to her.

"I forgive you", she said, "and i will keep watch over him. Kai nodded and smile. He then stood up and walked over to the sealed door and took his turn keeping watch.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kryshana

When dawn broke, Kryshana woke up seeing Kira sleeping soundly next to her. She smiled. "I love you so much...but with your attitude I can never sense how you truely feel..."she thought. She got up and looked towards the door. Kai had fallen asleep during his shift. She laughed and kicked him awake. "Come on SleepyHead." she said warmly. "We have to sneek in the control room to turn off the system." Kryshana and Kai woke everyone else up and they were on their way.

They walked down the corridor until they reached a huge, brass door. 5 Garras were gaurding the door. Kryshana let Kira sit by the wall as she let herself into view. The Garras immediately saw her and tried to attack. She held her palms out and all of a sudden, the froze. "Come on..." she said while signaling the others forward. They all passed the Garras to the door while the garras burned to death.

Kai stared at Kryshana and she noticed this. "What?" she asked. He only shook his head. "Damn...hate to mess with her...."he thought. They opened the door and inside was a huge super system. Chiroptera went up to touch it, but pulled back in pain. "It seems to be made of pure silver," he said. "Well, don't look at me...I don't know anything about computers..." said Kai. Kira was still not able to get up and the others just stood and shook their heads. "Damn you guys..."she mumbled.

She held her palms out and the super computer was trembling. All of a sudden, the alarm went off. "Kryshana...what in the names of hell are you doing?" asked Kira. "If you'd let me concentrate...I'm rewiring the system to turn off the controls." she said. Suddenly...the door's security system went on Full Mode and another door sealed them from opening it. "Worng wire...but that one helped."said Kai. Kryshana was growling at his comment.

After 30 minutes of trying to unlock the controls...Kryshana had finally done it. The alarms went off and The Garras were no longer controlled. "Now what?" she asked.

Kira got up, still in pain, and said, "We need to get to the nearest ship from here so we could escape...but we don't have time." he siad. "Why not"asked Kai. "Because Kryshana had just activated the planet to explode." said Chiroptera. "HOLY CRAP!!!" she yelled.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"HOLY CRAP" she yelled. "Well, this is great." Kai said. "Okay Kryshana, take all the others to the hanger. There should be one about 100 yards away form here. Get on the ship and get it ready to leave." As the others started walking out he said, "Kira, Chiroptera you know what we have to do. We have to give them enough time to get to the ship and off this planet, even if it means us staying behind." They nodded in agreement. "Okay then, lets begin" he said. Kai held up his staff in the air and stated the enchantment:

"I Kai, Guardian of the Winds, Keeper of Knowledge, call upon the power of the Staff of United Winds to encase this planet in a protective shield. "

His staff started glowing golden and golden beam shot up in the sky. "Now my friends, its your turn" he said.

20. Basher

"Do you some what feel that we are left in the dark?" Bruce looked to Catalina.

"Yes, but that is fine." Catalina could feel it. Their strength. She knew what was right to do. "Let's take a ship. I know how to pilot does anyone else?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.