RPG Dawn of Destiny [RPG] The NRC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina stepped forward. "This won't do us. The speed is low. I guess it will have to. Any ship worth taking would have such high cleareance. I pretty sure I can hack it. I was once a captain." She glanced at the others. Her fingers touched the cool metal. "The C3-14 wasn't very fast it was more used to transport things. Considering are large group. We will need to buy time or hopefully a mechanic."

Bruce stepped forward. "A mechanic I am. Let's take this gal and make her out run their newest fleets. Shall we see what we have here?"

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" The C3-14 it is a slow ship how about weapons and can it take on the garra's fighters?" asked Knight looking at the ship as he touched the metal surface he reveiled a symbol done in silver thread on his black glove it was a circle symbol incased in another circle in the second circel was a star around the the star and circle read the words Kraft Einschränkung Höhe Satz Zu Zehn Maxime Kraft Ist Verschlossen. . Knight quickly put his hands in his robe hideing his gloves makeing sure no one saw it. " Catalina Bruce how long will it take to prepair the ship or to do what ever you need to do?" Knight asked them " I have a bad feeling something is going to happen we need to hurry." Knight replied turnning to her pushing his glasses up and giveing her a half smile

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Kryshana was amazed at Catalina. "Wow, looks like someone does there homework!" she said with a smile. She watched as Knight held his hand out on the ship and noticed what was on his glove. She knew it was in some japanese writing...but she hardly knew how to read. "I have a bad feeling something is going to happen, we need to hurry." said Knight. Kryshana looked at him and slightly noded. "Yes...we must act quickly...I believe that the Garra would send reinforcements if something should ever happen here..." she said. "I believe that they definetely would know by now....hurry!" she said loudly.

She noticed something fly above them, but shrugged it off since they had other things to worry about. "Well...are we just going to stand here or board the ship?" she said anxiosly.

4. Basher

"We won't know about weapons until we are inside. They used to just use this as a carrier. But because of problems they had to add weapons. Who knows if this was built before or after that time." Catalina punched in a code. The door opened up. "Standard code to open most hangers." She walked inside. Lights turned on as she walked. "The engine is that way." She point out to Bruce. "There should be a talker to the bridge in there somewhere." She headed to the front part of the ship. Walking quickly her feet hit the metal floor and made a scraping sound. She reached the helm door. Trying to plug in a code but it didn't work. Grabing something near by she slamed it into the side of it. The door opened. "Theres electricty flowing all around us. The impact killed the key pad. We will have to fix that." She walked over to the helam and sat down. Her fingers touched the controls. She set to work on making the ship theirs. "Come on." It was harder then she thought. They had added extra secruity. She needed a card to get around some of the blocks. "Find me something about 2 mm thick, 4 1/2 cm in height and 2 1/2 cm wide. I need something to contact in this small space." She had opened up some of the machine with tools near by. Reaching her hand up. She touched a button. "How is it going down there?"

Bruce pressed a button on his end. "I have opened it up. It doesn't look to bad. Some of the power cells are fried. I am looking for replacements." Bruce started opening compartments within the engine room. He grabbed the tools he found in one. Opening up another one he found what he was looking for. "Bingo, hello baby." The containers that held the power cells was heavy. He grabbed one end and couldn't budge it. "I'll need some help down here."

"You heard the man now move it," Catalina said.

5. shinigami

Walking up to the door he drummed his fingers on the side of the transport ship peereing inside of the room he looked all around the place.
    " Hey Catalina What kind of problems made them have to install weapons!" shouted Knight leanning up against the door. Setting his sword by the door and takeing off his robe he reveiled a dragon symbol on the back of his sports coat that he wore underneath the robe. knight walked in after Catalina to see what he could do to help with.
    Listenning to what she requested Knight reached in his shirt pockett and pulled out a black card
    " Will this work?" asked Knght pulling out a black card of the similar size from his shirt pocket it was to what she discribed. listening to what she and bruce was saying he answeard " How many people does he need?" asked Knight sitting down on the ground.

6. Zealot

Zealot New Member

After Bruce mentioned needing help, Chiroptera quickly made his way down into the engine room. <I may not know much of anything about ships but if there is one thing I know how to do, its move heavy stuff.> Not to mention the fact that he was eager to avoid the one called Knight's question. Chiroptera had no idea what a lycan was but assumed it was some kind of name for the horrible beast he could change into. But at the same time, Chiroptera knew he was only part lycan if that was what the beast he had killed so long ago was. Chiroptera had always been able to transform into a giant Manbat creature to fight his enemies, but after he defeated that monstrous hound on a forrest covered planet of Jupern, his powers changed and now he could be either a massive Werewolf or a Werewolf with giant bat wings for arms. He had come to call his beastly form a Wolfwing, due to the mixing of his bat transformation with the Werewolf's curse.

Chiroptera slid down a small ladder to the engine room of the C3-14 transport. "Where do you need it", Chiroptera asked, as he lifted the container like it was filled with house furnishings.

"By the hatch, so I can pull pieces out easily."
    Chiroptera walked over to the hatch that Bruce and Catalina had just opened and set the canister down nearby. Chiroptera noticed the tangled mess of singed wires within the hatch and the numerous ports and connection outlets...<Well...that probably explains why this ship looks like it hasn't been used in a while...cause it hasn't>

"Are you sure you can fix all of this Bruce?"

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai remained outside of the ship. He knew nothing about them so thought it best not to get in the way. Just minutes before he sensed a emense power level. Obviously it Kira angelic form. Kira had dashed off from there but to where Kai did not know. He knew something was up. They had failed to encirlce the planet to keep it from being blown up. It was then that Kai realized what he was going to do. "He's going to keep it from blowing up himself." he said to himself in shock. He had to do something ut what. He told Chiroptera he wouldnt run away from him. But this wasnt running away. This was saving his friends and a fellow guardian. Making sure no one was watching Kai lifted up in the air thrusted himself back into the fortress to find his fellow guardian before anyone realized he was gone and the planet exploded.

8. Basher

Bruce watched as Chiroptera lifted the box as if it were air. "Becareful with that. It could explode." He set it down where Bruce told him too. "I can fix just about anything. These are power cells. We need to insert 10 into there. He pointed to ten slots. Of course removing the old ones while being careful. So unless you can protect yourself from heat. Get some gloves on. You can take the old ones out and I'll put in the new ones." Bruce opened his hands and they ignited into flames. It swirled around his hands. "I can control wither I burn something or not. Plus having gloves on while putting these in still isn't safe."

"Thank you Knight." Catalina was shocked that he had what she was looking for. She didn't want to question it. "Okay now let's make this baby ours." Catalina moved and inserted the piece she received from Knight. It fit perfectly. Pressing on the key pad everything turned on and became operational. "This is your captain Catalina. Run a weapon and system check now."

"Yes captain," replied the ship.

"Bruce, how is everything going down there? We need to get up in the air as soon as possible," Catalina called out to Bruce.

"Working on the power cells Captain. Need to check a few things."

"You have exactly 30 seconds."

"Yes captain."

"Everyone buckle down. Once we are ready to go. We will go. Garra should know by now we have this one in our control and they will be after us."

9. shinigami

" I'll go tell evreyone." repleid Knight he quickly jumped to his feet by pushing on his hands dong a half turn in mid air he landed by the door with such ease. Knight slowly walked out of the door as he neared the door he quickly put on the robe and his sword that he hide behind his back being covered by the robe. Looking up to where Kryshana and Entreri were standing
    " We're almost ready by the time Bruce finishes with what he is doing we will leave." he told them looking around the place he did not see where Kai and Chiroptera
    " Hey where is Kai and Chiroptera." befor he could finish something came flinning down slamming into him sending knight across the hanger into a pile of useless materials and was buried deep within the pile. Hew was quickly knocked out by the force of the impact and hitting his head against the hard metal floor he started to remember the first time he was knocked out.
    flashback it was on some planet deep with in the forest of trees high above the trees was a castle watching over them as a guardian. the sound of swords calshing was heard through out the woods quickly two peole appeare both wearing trainning uniforems of a white color one was in his late 30's and the other wsa just a teen about 15-16 years old the kid quickly atttacked swing the sword down the old man blocked it and kick the teen in the chest sending him flieng into a tree
    " Kris my son you went out of a defensive stance to quickly." said the older man resting his sword on his shoulder
    "Yes father but I was never one for defensive that much I prefer to attack head on." replied Kris.
    " You have a power that this world has never seen befor becareful how You use it many poeple of ourr race will try to kill you or get you to their side. Follow the path you chose no one else will show you the path to follow. " added his father helping Kris up and leading him to the castle
    end of flashback

" I'm sorry father I didn't want to use this technique but I have no other choice they will find out sooner or later, of my power it should be better now then later." Knight whispered to him self waking up. Knight slowly brought up his gloves which the symbols on them begain to burn an evil aura. Black flames started to pop up all around the pile of junk the black flames soon ingulfed the pile of junk as the whole hanger begain to shake from the riseing power that Knight was generateing

10. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira sensed that the group was getting ready to launch as he flew down the long and immense corridors. "I got to get to that reactor"... Kira passed many garra on his way that had tryed to shoot him but he was flying too fast and he didnt quite care. Kira came to a halt in front of the main door for the reactor...the heat coming from the room had been so hot that the door was already starting to melt; when Kira saw this he took off his rob revealing his angelic markings across his chest and torso adn the markings covering his arms... "father... lend me the strength that you were known for...the strength of THE ANGEL OF DEATH!" with this the angelic markings Shown Brilliantly with ever so rich colors, bright as the purest light. The angelic symbols seemed to leave the surface of his skin and totally encircle his body with the words... with this kira took a deep breath. "father... i geuss i will be seeing you soon enough...we will need a new gaurdian father...choose wisely... guide me when i see you...." Kira drew his sword this time it was encased in the markings that had encircled his body. He lifted the blade and with a swift strike ennihilated the door blocking his path. When he had done this the heat from inside released with emmense power totally warping the corridor he was in. But with a movement of his hand and the commanding look in his eyes the heat had been stopped as if there were a forcefield holding it. Kira took another long breath almost as if it were a deep sigh of sorrow. Kira walked in the room. "this... is it...." Kira had let his sword dissapate as he walke dto the reactor which was about the size of a garra Command ship. He came closer to it and held out his hands. "I'm sorry Kryshana... i have to break my promise...."

11. Kryshana

Kryshana looked around the hangar. "You know...I think those two left to help Kira." she said. All of a sudden, something large had crashed into Knight. It happened to be a Garra. "Damn it...they got here faster than we thought." she said under her breath. "Entreri, get Knight into that ship...and warn the others quickly."she said. He nodded and rushed hastily.

She walked up to the center of the hanger and quickly ignitied her palms. A warm energy was surronding her body while several Garras crept closer. "Hey bad boys...wanna play?" she said with a smirk, revealing the fangs in the corners of her mouth. One garra dashed toward her from behind and while quickly noticing this...she did a blackflip in the air, twisted her body around in a 180 degree angle, to shoot a couple of fireballs at him, and dug her feet into it's back...knocking it out into the ground. She extended her palms outward to her sides emitting a sort of flamethrower effect with her hands...burning the two garras on the side to a crisp. Another garra tried to sneak up from behind, but Kryshana simply spun around and kicked it in the groins, making it stumble to the floor. She put her hands on it's shoulder and it immediately burst in flames. She kept on with this till she had a small bonfire in the middle of the room.

Entreri watched this all in horror of what she had done. She simply smirked and said,"That's nothing compared to what I could do." He motioned her to come on board, for they were about to take off...but Kryshana had this sickening feeling in her gut. She fell to her knees while clutching her stomach in pain. "AHHH!!! Make it stop! Please...." she screamed. Blood-stained tears were flowing from her eyes. "Kira...he's leaving me...he can't...I can't be left alone again!!! He promised me!!! I knew it...I shouldn't have let my heart be fooled by someone like you...I knew you'd hurt me...just like everyone else had...I loved you...but I was also afraid to love you...knowing that soon, one day, this would happen. Kira...don't leave me...please...Kira...." she said. She felt a bit of hatred for him...for breaking his promise to her. Something bad was going to happen...she knew it. The ground started to shake...but Kryshana did not dare get on the ship. She simply sat up...her eyes pink from crying. Entreri didn't know what to do and Knight was simply knocked out. Kryshana closed her eyes and concentrated deeply.

Before Kira entered the room...he was distracted by a voice. He knew that Kryshana was using telepathy to reach him. "Kira...why? Why do you have to leave me...please...don't...I love you...I'll never forgive you...please..." she said while choking in her own tears. He could tell that she was distraught, but only sighed deeply with great sorrow. Kryshana looked up above the hangar and saw the night sky above hanging over her...and then she stood up with her amrs across her chest, hands grabbing her upper arms, and walked towards the hangar. Entreri was relieved and touched her arm when she entered...but retracted it for it left a burn on his hand. She yelled down towards the Engine Room,"TAKE OFF NOW!!! THIS PLANET WILL ERUPT IN A LITTLE WHILE...SO HURRY!!!" Kryshana sat in a corner in farther most back part of the ship. She let go off her arms to see black hand-shaped burns from where her hands had been. A tear trickled down her cheek. "Kira...if you die...I shall burn in this stinking hell!" she said to herself.

12. shinigami

Suddenly the pile of junk that buried Knight burst into a black flames sendding it into the air burnning as the fell down all that was left was just a pile of cinders burnning bright as the stars that lite up the night sky.
    " A garra damn." whisperd knight walking forward but he fell down only after a few steps.
    " I used to much power to get myself out any more and I would have lost the level ten power restriction ." Knight said to himself closeing his eye's openning his eyes again he saw what was on the ground it was his mothers necklace a golden cross that was medium in size in the center of the cross was a ruby with a shield and sword it was his fathers crest he put it on the cross when his mother gave it to him reaching forward he picked it up and looked at the back of the cross on the back it read a date and a few words 1999 never forget it was the day he could never forget it was when he changed his name to knight. Clasping it in his hands he gave a small crooked smile befor passsing out again. The last thing he remember was that someone was carrieng him to the ship but his body hurt every where and he lacked the strenght to look up to see who it was.

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai had flown back into the NRC and was looking for Kira when IT happened. The planet started shaking. Not terribly but enough for Kai to stop flying. "Oh no, its started. The planets' core is begining to fall apart. Soon the entire planet will blow up. I must find Kira and quickly." he said. He then darted off continuing to look for him. The NRC was big but not big enough. After a while of searching Kai felt a strong power near by. *It must be Kira he* thought to himself. With a force of energy he raced through the halls till he stopped in front of a door...or what was left of it. The door, it seemed, had been melted by some immense heat. He looked inside and there it was, the reactor and right next it was...Kira! Kai just stared for a moment then dashed inside. "Kira! What the hell do you think your doing? We need to go now!" he shouted.

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Kira turned with a calmness that was unlikey to be seen on the face of someone who was aout to sacrfice their live... "kai...you must leave...i need you to protect them, they need some guidance and you have the power they need in their souls...." he turned to the reactor and spread out his hands once again "this is MY destiny... MY legacy... you have yours... on that ship and on the other worlds in which the garra inhabit" Kira turned his head and smiled warmly with a certain charismatic empathy that made Kai's hair stand on end "i need you to help them in my place...i am already serving mine here...goodbye dear friend...it was worth the time spent becoming your friend...keep me in your heart and i will alays be there fighting beside you, even through the darkest dark and the deepest depths...forgive me...." Kira turned his head to the reactor and placed his hands directly into its core and sped up the meltdown "farewell...." a tear rolled from kiras eye and was instantly evaporated from the emmense heat and energy.

15. Basher

"What the hell is going on?" Bruce was in the engine room now everything was shaking. He had the engine running now he was working on making it faster. "For the love of god what is going on?" He bump into something as the room shook.

"The planet is going to blow." Catalina spoke. The systems check said the ship had minimum fire power. It looks like they will have to salvage parts from other ships in a ship junk yard. Most of systems were working. Catalina learned to pilot with just about nothing. It wouldn't matter she could do it. “I want everyone on the ship. Anyone with a special link let them know that is an order from their captain. I have not lost a person yet and I will not now,” she shouted.

An alarm sounded. “Sounds like we will have company in the air.” Catalina looked out the bridge windows. “**** they are releasing the prisoners. Ass holes how in the hell are they going to get off?”

OOC- I have up dated the Universe with Information provided. And it looks like I'll have to update it again.

I have also added in the thread Active Participants

16. shinigami

Knight was sitting up against the ships wall when the shakeing made him lean over to his left side and banging his head against the hard metal floor.
    " What in the hell is going on in here." Knight said rubbing his forehead looking around he sensed something was wrong knight took off runnig to the bridgeto see what was going on.
    " Catalina we have a problem Kira and kai are not on the ship." Knight said leanning in the door way to the bridge looking out he saw the other prisoners on the hanger.
    " DO we take them or do we leave them our chances on takeing them with us maybe at least 30-70 the choice is yours capitan we can take them but with the added weight we might not beable to out run the garras fighter planes." repleid Knight takeing a seat beside her and punching in a code on the copilots computer.
    " We would have to dump the cargo canisters and rerout the weapons systesm power and part of the life support systems to the shields to maximize the shield power and we might be able to escape but we would have only at leats twenty shots for the weapons system so in other words we would have to make sure our shots count" said Knight turnning away from the controls

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kai's knees hit the floor. "NOOOOOOO!", he shouted. He was in tears now and he had never cried before. He knew the loss would effect both Chiroptera and himself. "What do I do now?" he thought. Suddenly, his the Staff of United Winds appeared in his hands and he was dressed in the white suit he had seen himself in in the temple. The staff and himself started glowing in a gold light. "I know now what I must do." he said aloud. And with tears rolling down his eyes and he bursted out of the NRC. After reaching the exit he stopped and touched the ground. He then stuck his sword into the ground and shot a golden beam from the top into the night sky. "For you, Kira", he said aloud.

18. Basher

Catalina looked out. What looked like a beam of light came out. "They must be coming. Do whatever you can for shield. I rather out run then fight. Do you hear that Bruce?"

"Yes captain." Bruce started working on the shield. "I definitely will need more help."

"Don't throw anything away yet until I can access what we have and Bruce gives us the information on what is needed. There is probably a reason why some of those are on this ship. And I would rather not get any surprises at least not yet." Catalina was trying to think clearly but there was a lot to process. They needed food, clothing, and other things to live on this ship. If the ship needed repair they needed tools, scrape, and etc. "Here is the plan open up each one and use the intercom to tell us what it is. Bruce will go for the ship and I'll say for us. We do need to dump weight thanks, Sergeant Knight."

19. Kryshana

Kryshana gasped heavily. Kira had died...she knew it. Tears rolled down from her soft cheeks. She grasped her arms tighter and winced in pain. She removed it and saw hand-shaped, black burns where they had been. "This pain...is nothing compared to what my heart feels like right now..." she said to herself. She stood up and walked towards where the others were. Knight immediately noticed the large burns on Kryshana's arms, but she ignored his gesture.

"Captain...Kira will not be joining us." she said to Catalina. "What do you mean?" she asked. "K-Kira, has died trying to protect us...I know...becuase I felt his heart stop." Kryshana said with much difficulty. "I believe that Kai is trying to make his way back to us at this exact moment, but I'm not so sure." she continued. Catalina simply took all of this and nodded. "Very well, we must move on." she said. "Yes Captain..." said Kryshana.

Kryshana went to the middle of the ship, inside a small room, where there were at least eight bunk beds. She climbed to one of the top bunks and laid down for a moment, before starting to cry agan. "Kira..."she muttered. She ended up crying herself to sleep.
    *Dream* She got up from her bed and looked to her right to see Kira's eyes starring deeply into hers. She gasped in suprise. "K-kira...h-how-" she started to say. "It's alright, my love." he said. His eyes showed great sadness but his voice sounded calm and kind as ever. "Kryshana...even though I may be gone from this world...I will never leave your side...as long as I'm still in your heart." he said softly. He reached up and tucked a strand of violet hair behind her ear, and left his hand resting upon her soft cheek, admiring the dark violet streaks on them. He kissed her lips softly and soon deepened the kiss. Kryshana pulled away from him and blushed. Kira smiled warmly. "I must go...don't worry...I have a feeling that you'll see me again..." he said while kissing her cheek and standing up to walk away. "Good bye, my dear Kryshana...I love you." *Dream Ended*
    --------------------------
    Somewhere, in a far away galaxy, stood a man...dressed in fine, dark clothing. He was standing in a very large room...looking out of a window, but with the curtains semi-shut. A gastly-looking creature had entered the room and the strange man beckoned the creature to him. With a hoarse voice, the creature spoke, "M-my Lord...they have escaped!" The man simply chuckled. "Did they ALL make it out safely?" he said sternly...his voice sounded and felt deep & cold...as if it would strike fear into anyone that heard it. "N-no...one has died...m-me lord..." it said whimpering, "One of the escapees you wanted...Kir-" "WHAT!?" he said in outrage. The creature whimpered again. "M-me lord, he was protecting the others...so he died during the process."he squealed. "Is the girl alright?" he asked sternly. There was a moment of silence. "I SAID...IS THE GIRL ALRIGHT? I just want to know if Kryshana had made it!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. The creature squealed again and said, "Yes sir...she did... but what about... Pardon me for asking, but...u-umm...w-why did you want with the boy??"

20. shinigami

" Captin Catalina I'll go and check on the cargo hold if you need anything contact me on the com system." Knight said getting up and walking out of the room. Knight slowly walked to the cargo hold thinking to himself
    "Kira why did you sacraficed your life. there are people who care about you some will be lost with out you." Knight said to himself punching the wall and put a dent in the wall. Knight entered the cargo bay and flipped a switch to turn on the lights all around the room there was different sizes of containers stacked on top of another.
    " Time to get to work." repleid knight he took of his hat reveiling his madium long black hair that was comb and was tied in the back he also took off his sunglasses and looked at the metal box knight had two differnet colored eyes one was a dark saphire blue the other was a dark green color he surged it off and went to work he found a few supplies of wires, circuit boards and a few tools the other ones had few food items like power bars and packaged food items.
    " Hey Bruce,Catalina I found some food and tools but i need help on looking through the rest of them" Knight said over the com sysytem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.