RPG Archives Sailor Moon Rpg Sequile

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: ... well, then we need to kill her then, don't we...

Mika looked at Athena. "Yes... I know! Tis just instinct to say that for me! Okay?!"

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki was very confussed, he knew that she was not to be trusted but he didn't want any of his friends to be hurt, especially because of him. He looked to them then back to Ari, who was suddenly attacked by Mika. The attack ended as Purity spoke, everyone looked to her, what she confirmed again was what Tailki didn't want to hear. If he stayed, everyone would be hurt, if he went, maybe he would be the only one to be hurt, which he would prefer from having his friends hurt, but he was unable to leave due to her spell, this only ment that he isn't able to be the only one hurt. This sickened him a little and was token back abit as Ari focused more on her, more so that it worried Tailki alot.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

ooc: Hey! Where's Shy-Lin?! Help!**cries** please...

IC: Ari was starting to get ticked off. She was getting sick of Mika already, and she had onlyb een fighting her for 5 minutes. She whipped her away, "Stay down!" She said, slamming her pole into Mika's gut.

She looked back to Sailor Purity, "Fool. You'll play for your idocy with your life." She said, thowing countless energy waves at her.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Forget me already?" Setsuna asked as she hit Ari on the head with her Scepter. "I hope this works.." She thought. "Pluto! Fury Of Time!" She said as a portal opened and everybody got sucked into it. "I just wanted to show you.. Before we continue.." Setsuna started. "What will become of the universe if we lose this battle"

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika fell to her knees as the pole hit her. She looked up as Setsuna spoke and they were taken throught the portal. Still about to pass out from the blow, she stood up cautiosly.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Ari stood up, looking at the sky, "Useless whelp." She looked to Shy-Lin. And walked over to him, "Hey? You gonna be alright?" She looked back up, "I think it's best we seporate them some how."

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: MY CHOIR GOT FIRST PLACE AT OUR MUSIC COMPETITION!!!!! YAY!!!!

BIC: Sailor Purity got up and looked over at Tailki. She knew this had to be hard for him and she wondered why she had casted that spell. She was searching for the answer when she looked over at Sestuna-chan and said, "Sestuna-chan, is this really what will happen if we lose?"
    Sailor Purity looked over the vast destruction of many cities and noticed some planets missing. She then started to cry when she saw her family's bodies.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"......Gods... We can't let this happen. We can't lose... but we don't seem to be doing too well..." she winces and looks around.

"I'm fine.. but we need to get Mika away from Tailki and the others... get her out of the way..." He looked at Ari. ' if we don't I won't be able to fight..."

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked around at the new surroundings trying to understand what this meant he thought out load, "...if, we lose this will happen...I will be the cause of all this destruction...". Tailki quickly became overwhelemd by the death that he may cause in the near future and falls to his knees tears falling from his eyes, he wimpers, "...just take me, this can't happen if the sailors are around to protect all of this from me...", he then looks up at the Sailors, "just, please let them take me...", he says saddened.

10. Athena

Sailor Purity, hearing Tailki, stopped her crying and walked over to him and slapped him.
    "Tailki! This will happen if they do take you! Snap out of it! You are one of Earth's protectors now." Sailor Purity said, then she broke down again and ran off. She ran faster and faster until she was at the edge of a cliff.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"should i go after her?" Mika looked off in the direction Sailor Purity ran in.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki was stunned after he was slapped and rubbed his face with his hand, "One of Earths protectors?", he thought, "This will happen if I'm captured, but what will happen after they are all beaten and I am the only one left to be blaimed for all of this? Is my power this strong and this evil that it will destroy all of this, will I be able to withhold all of this power, even if I am not captured?" He then looked up at Mika as she asks if she should go after her, then he looked passed her at Ari who was growing quickly imatient.

13. Athena

Sailor Purity looked around she'd gotten herself lost and now she didn't know where the group was at all. She cursed herself for her rashness and yelled out in frustration. She then sighed and thought, at least Tailki is safe

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Ari looked around, "This is getting to be very bothersome." She glared aound, "If they dont come back soon, I'll go and kill them all myself." She said, getting angry, "Shy-Lin, do you think yuo can bring them back. Portals are not my specialty."

OOC: Mika, I'm sorry, but if you had an actual plot, I'm gonna cut it, cause I have an actual plot ready to go and I'm gonna start raveling it out. Now, the only reason I'm asuming you dont have one is because If you would like me to fill you in, pm me and I'll spill. But only mika. For the rest of you guys it's gonna be a surprise. But I warn you, you have to(well, you dont have to) know about a astronamic theory of the dead star nemisis.

IC: Ari kicked a rock and sighed, "Damn. We need that boy to reach neisis. It wont work with out him." She looked back at the palace, "I'll get him. I'll get him...for you."

OOC: Ok. This thing is dying agian. If this thing doesn't get going, I'm gonna have to leave agian. Cause I'm already in enough trouble for being in to many rgps

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Since you already had joined too many RPGs before the new rule appeared, It'll pass. And anyway, I'm the one doing the rules here and I say you don't have to Quit the Sailor Moon RPG Sequile. After watching the whole Sailor Stars season I'm more determined than ever to finish this RPG.

IC: Everything returned to normal and Setsuna fell to the ground, no energy left in her.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "The secret maternal movement away from death? Sailor Star Healer. Stage on!" A figure said from the shadows, It was Sailor Star Healer. "Ggrr, Where are those two when you need them" Star Healer thought.

16. Athena

Sailor Purity saw the new sailor and called out to her. Wondering who it was. She began to make her way towards her. very caustiously.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Star Healer saw what Sailor Purity was doing and leapt away. "Who are all of you?" She asked annoyedly. "Fighter and Maker better hurry up.. I lasted enough time here as it is" She thought.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Ari snapped to attencion at the feeling of another energy sourse. She looked at the place where the portal had been, "Some one else is still there."

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki slowly looked up at the newcomer(s) and spoke, his voice shacky, "...did you come here because of me too?", he asks, not wanting to cause more harm.

20. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Okay, I've been asked to join by Sorcy to join, so I'm joinin'! :D My charcter is one you should all recognize....

IC:
    "I don't know if she came here for you, but I know I didn't..." a confident and bold voice shouted. Soon a shadow jumped down and did a small flip before landing in front of the group, her back to them. Her blonde hair gracefully twisted around her head like a river as she turned her head, revealing blue eyes framed by a red mask. The female then fully turned around, revealign to be a sailor senshi indeed, but her uniform was different, it resembled a school uniform much more than anyone else's.
    "I am Code Name: Sailor V, and I stand for Victory!" she exclaimed doing a peace sign with her fingers and smiling.