Recreation School...is coming soon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soitsu, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

:dizzy: Why...WHY!!!

I don't want to go back to school, who else doesn't...:dizzy:

2. Orion

Orion Gears

I don't really want to go back. I mean, I don't hate school, but the homework's a pain. I still gotta write a 5 page report. :dizzy: Talk to Teddz, I think he's in school for like, ever. :p

3. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

:sad: HOMEWORK, PROJECTS, TESTS, QUIZ'S... make the bad stuff go away i'll be good I promise(my scared moment):sad:

4. Orion

Orion Gears

Catholic schools are really packing on the homework throughtout eighth grade. Man, we always have homework, no matter what. That's how evil our teachers are. We usually have at least one test a day, maybe not if we're lucky. Man, school can get pretty annoying. Good thing I'm smart. :p

5. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

My 8th grade class is killer too...we have to do a 3 page essay on what I did during christmas break plus when we get back we have a test on what we learned last semester...:sad:

...and that's not even half of it!

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Trust me kids, once you have a job that leaves you exhausted every night, eats your whole life, and literally goes *nowhere*... you'll wish you were in school again.

I mean, I get paid $9.27 an hour, and I do have money to do what I want, but I'd give it up in a second if I could go back to my high school days (while still being active on here of course :p), or go to college.

Coming home after work, I'm always tired. My feet hurt, I'm exhausted, and I'd rather not do anything but sit around. Even on my days off, I'd rather not go anywhere, usually I'm still tired because of the day before.

You guys hate school now, but I guarantee you'll miss it once you're done. I know I do.

7. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Not me I can't wait to get out of school move out of my house and start a new life...most of my day(my life)is a living heck...when I get out of school I am hoping to get a job that is worth working hard(like Baseball)...hehehe!!!:)

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

9.27? You lucky one you! I got paid 6.75. I bagged, and umm, well, it was 50 percent bagging, the rest I was just a slacker ^^

Nevertheless, it took all my weekends and stuff, so I'm quitting for a while. I'm hoping to get a job at GameStop, and get pid 9.50 for knowing all about games!
    Me too. I'm either moving to Japan, or somewhere in the states where they do Voice Acting the most.

-Seishin

9. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Still...2 days untill school starts...and 4 more years till I finish school...then i'll still have collage!!!:sweat:

When I finish I am hoping to move to Puerto Rico or the One of the States(besides florida)...:rolleyes:

10. Orion

Orion Gears

I am so moving to Japan too, I'll see you there. Japan will be awesome, but I'll have to learn to speak Japanese, which will be anoying. I also want to work at GameStop. Hey, I know too much about games to NOT work there! :)

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

any electronics store would be good for me to work at...

I'm actually looking forward to returning to my school...even though it's a alternate dimensional Nazi Conectratoin camp....but yea....:p

12. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Ughh, I'm not looking forward to it at all @__@ Although I will be glad to see some of my friends again.....and actually, I've sort of run out of stuff to do w/o school to take up so much of my time =P It's just the homework part that I'm dreading.....summer can't come fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

13. Reisti Skalchaste

lol, homework. I don't think I ever did any homework at all through grades 9-12. I never studied for tests either. For some reason I always did better when I didn't study for tests than when I did.

Acing a mid-term? Why should I study when I can do that? 98% final grade? Who needs to do homework? :D

Although I did fail Math...

*sniff* Memories... :)

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'm having a hard time on math myself. Algebra II is supremly tough.

A2+35Z=5!?

I guess it depends on the chapter?? So tough!!!

-Seishin

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Algebra was easy. It's logarithms that really killed me. I was barely passing before we got to them, but once we hit that chapter and I failed the test, I just said "screw it" and spent the rest of the semester sitting in the corner reading "Reader's Digest." :p

It's actually surprising I still got a 38% :D

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That sucks. I'm just glad I don't have to take Trigonometry to pass high school. Those problems look so hard it's not even funny.

The only thing that makes me glad is that now I'm closer to MegaCon! But it's still 2 months away...

-Seishin

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Trig is still pretty easy.

In any case, my forte is social studies, specifically history. I went overboard on that, really. I know more about World War II than how to bisect a triangle. :p

Feel free to ask me to help you study for it if you want. :p

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hah, luckly me, my history teacher was major ownage cool. Me and my friend had PSP's, and we played them in the class and stuff. Mostly he wanted us to bring Star Wars fan videos (Sith Apprentice, Troops, etc.)

We had small tests (which we had notes), and notebooks checks, which were on Bellworks and notes.

-Seishin