Recreation School...is coming soon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soitsu, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well duh man, I forgot to tell you. Instead of studying your 24 hours of the day, you should studied all 25!!Wait...?

Or you could do like I do, not study, and sit next to the people with those nifty yet expensive calculators and the know-it alls. Man they rule!

-Seishin

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, we aren't allowed to use calculators :p

This is, after all, college and not high school...

- Teddz

3. Orion

Orion Gears

What exactly are you studying again? Some sorta engineering?

4. Teddz

Master Degree @ Information Technology. So yeah, basically an engineering degree.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, the smart ones still work. I still don't see how YOU of all people could fail. You're studing all the time!

-Seishin

6. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Engineering...If I don't learn this kind of stuff in high school...well i'm probably not going to do good in collage(even the basics would be nice)

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Dude, it's college. Just chill and take it easy. Just say no to studying, lol.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

If only it were that easy. I hate the fact that my parents ask me every second about school, but it's because they care. They didn't raise me to be a dropout is what they always say.

-Seishin

9. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Heh I start back this thursday... I'm working on the whole panicking thing.... I failed hebrew scripture.... too many names X.X Hmm now what were my classes going to be? And when am I going to buy books?

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That's what's cool about high school. We have a school library, so we just gotta check them out. It's gonna suck on College though, since we have to buy them,

Thankfully also, since we start tomorrow, wednsday is always early day, so we get out at 1:15PM. Yay!

-Seishin

11. Teddz

12. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to college next week, the only thing i'm not looking forward to is the fact that i have 3 projects to hand up next week and i haven't got any of them started... oh well, considering the class that i'm in that the moment, i'm pretty sure most of them aren't going to have anything done either, so i won't be the only on worring myself sensless about getting work done in the next 2 days.
    Thats why i'm not really enjoying this break, its going on for to long, and i find my house to comfortable to do any work, its always a struggle. When i'm in college i have really got a problem doing anything cause i'm in the right setting.

Anyway END THESE DAMN HOLIDAYS ALREADY!!!

13. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Yeah I have 1 day to do my english coursework (worse than homework) which I really should have spent about 3 days on.......at least my maths coursework is done though (yay)
    I hate going back to school but I'll be really glad to see all my school friends

14. Teddz

lol, 5 page report.

When you enter College, 5 page report is an automatic failure ^^;;

- Teddz

15. Orion

Orion Gears

Single spaced or double spaced? ^^;;;; But the report has to be a "minimal" of five pages. Most reports reach 25 pages, single spaced. :dizzy:

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Eeek!

I can't even do a TWO page one! Well, I'm too lazy to do it anyways.

Sounds like it will take days to just finish one paper. That's why I'M hoping my carrer is easy.

-Seishin

17. Orion

Orion Gears

What carrer are you planning on anyway? I think there's some sort of school application in every job you do. Well, whatever you do, good luck, I want to work at Gamestop baby!

-Shijin
    *coughSeishinwillbeaJedicough* ;)

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As cool as it sounds, I'd love to be a Jedi!^^

As far as working in GameStop goes, I think I'd have to turn 17 first, before I can apply. And whoever works there is supposed to know a lot about games (which of course moi does), and even better, I'd get paid near 9.50 U$D an hour!

As far as my carrer, I was thinking somewhere that will lead into the anime business. Sound editor, or Voice acting carrers are both options for my. But I'll take the required classes in college first, and think it over a bit more. But if I were to become a voice actor, I'd need to go where Laura Bailey went, she's got skillz!^^

I'm also thinking of starting to learn Japanese, there's a small chance that I could do voice acting in Japan also, but that would take a long, long time.

-Seishin

19. Orion

Orion Gears

So what, $9.50 an hour is... Good? I'll end up working at Gamestop, for sure. I can't deny a job that can have you surrounded by video games. :p As for being a Jedi... I'll pass. A normal life is good enough for me. :D

>.>

<.<

900 posts. :D

20. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

That is true I would like that but really my carrer would be better, Professional Baseball, to lots of people I know they think I won't be able to do it but i'll show them...:D