Inu-Yasha Seshoumaru is Cool!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by inuyasha27, Apr 7, 2004.

1. inuyasha27

inuyasha27 New Member

Seshoumaru is sooo cool!!!!!!!!! Are there any Seshoumaru fans out there? Its awesome how he controls his emotions! :cool:

2. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

lol I don't really see what the big hype over Sesshomaru is. I think he's awesome, but on almost every other board you see fangirls raving over how hot he is or something of the like. Yea I think he's a great character, but he seems to be the favorite of almost every other person. Just out of genuine curiosity, what is it that intrigues all of you Sesshy fans so much about him?

I do think Sesshomaru is pretty cool though, he's pretty high on my fav. characters list. He's one of those baddies who really isn't all that bad. He actually seems somewhat caring, after all he did take in Rin right? And he keeps Jaken around - I don't think I could handle him if it was me.

3. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

Yeah, I (like most people) like him because of looks. But then you also have the personallity and the I-need-no-one attitude and look at how he takes care of those he loves. And Sesshy has a big part. Where would any show be without the deranged psyho who wants to kill his own brother? :catgirl:

4. bluefuzyslipper

bluefuzyslipper New Member

I absolutely love Sesshoumaru! He's my favorite character!!! But I do think that some people let their obsession get a tad overboard *whistles inconspicuosly* He is soo hott! But I do like him for his personality........ I know that is VERY weird. I think that deep down inside, he has a soft spot that makes him a good guy. Thats why he saved Rin!!! And puts up with Jaken!!! And doesn't kill Inu-Yasha!!

5. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

We'll see where this discussion goes. If it manages to get past a bunch of screaming fans tossing "Sesshy is so cool!" back and forth, then it'll stay open.

I personally like him both for looks (not the leading factor) and personality. He's cold, calm, and collected, and a very capable fighter. He lets very little set him on edge, and tries not to show emotions. He thinks before he acts (unlike his little brother), and while he doesn't show it, he really does care for Rin in his own way.

Though, Shattered Rayn, where do you get the idea that he's a deranged psycho?

6. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

hey, i like Sesshoumaru because he's hot. but i DO NOT like him as much as i do Inu Yasha! i also like how he has a soft spot inside **like for Rin, aww** he's a pretty cool guy :anime: the only thing i don't like about him i believe is sometimes he can be really boring. i'm not sure, but sometimes his voice can just put me to sleep. meh, could be just me.

7. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Well, there are a lot of things I like about Sesshoumaru, and very few of them have to do with his looks. I think the main attraction, for me, is the fact that he is a redeemable villain, if you could call it that. He has reasons for doing what he does, even if those reasons are not shared with other people.

In a lot of ways he reminds me of Folken from Escaflowne. We can only hope he meets with a less....ironic end than Folken. *wry grin*

~Shadrach Anki

8. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I was re-watching a few Sesshomaru eppies earlier tonight, and I guess I can kind of see where all the Sesshomaru fans are coming from. I'm usually not the type to say anime characters are "hot" since they're really just animated characters and not real, but if he WAS real Sesshomaru definitely would be good looking. Also, the way he is so calm and collected (and unlike his little brother) is intriguing to me, as is the fact that he seems very mysterious; we never really find much out about Sesshomaru. Plus his small soft side for Rin almost adds to the already cool character. So yeah, I guess I can officially say I know what u guys r talkin about now :anime:

9. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

i only like his looks, but he deffinitely has to change his attitude, get rid of jaken and to get a new outfit :anime:

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Ahh, that just scares me!! Escaflowne is my favorite anime, and i was so sad because of what happened to dear Folken. Now that you mentioned Folken, Sesshoumaru does remind me a bit of him....poor Folken.

11. kaTaNa_SuGa

kaTaNa_SuGa New Member

lol, i totaly love seshoumaru, he IS cool, and i love the way how he keeps his cool. never pissed or sad or happy no nothing, though he really is inside im sure :anime: hes totaly one of my fave characters

12. ~Sara~

~Sara~ New Member

I loves him! Well, I loves Miroku better than him. :catgirl:
    Anyway, Inside in him, he's truly nice and caring, but he's won't admit it because he's demon. :anger2: Yesterday, I taped Inuyahsa, that epsiode's about Sess. and other girl who killed by wovles and healed by Sess. It's my favortie. :p

13. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

Although I am not obsessed with him, Sesshoumaru is definitely one of my favorite characters in Inu-Yasha. He has such a complex personality. At the beginning of the series, he appeared manipulative and heartless (using a replica of Inu-Yasha mother to kill him, holding his half-brother in contempt for protecting a worthless human,. . .) However, later in the series, he displays geniune affection for the little human girl, Rin, who he looks after as almost a father or big brother.

Besides, he is one sexy beast! ;)

14. Robot bootz

Robot bootz New Member

Sessomaru rocks...the only problem is in the Manga he looks like a she......
    *gets hit on the head* what what that for , *Sessy talking* I do not look like a GIRL!!! *me* ....Hey look at the Manga *sessy* crap....youre right Im leaveing.
    *me* why....*Sessy* Me and Rumiko need to 'talk'.... *Rumiko* (RUNS LIKE HELL)

15. Ukyo

Ukyo New Member

^^

I'm not the kinda person to say... "He's so HOT! And he's alllllll MINE!!!!"-- But I have to say, he is awsome!! ...I'm overly obsessed. He is one of my favorite characters in InuYasha, next to Hiten, Kouga, Naraku, InuYasha...-- :sweat2: Uhhh... :shy2:...lemme re-phrase that.

'He's one of many favorite InuYasha Characters!'
    Heh...heh! :sweat:

16. Sango-chan13

Sango-chan13 New Member

U like Kouga??! he's cute! :catgirl:

17. Polaris

Polaris New Member

Sesshoumaru is my favorite character for numerous reasons.

#1 - he reminds me of myself. I'm not social and I'm one of those "I don't give a sh*t" people. I'm rather cold and I have few friends (due to my picky selection) but once I do make a friend I have complete loyalty and devotion.

#2 - he's intelligent. nothing is worse than a stupid person.

#3 - he's drop dead gorgeous. I mean, he is the most beautiful male I've ever seen...anime or real life. he's just physically perfect, as I see it.

#4 - he doesn't let everyone get to know him. I cannot stand people who are over dramatic and everyone can clearly see under their surface.

#5 - he's evil yet not evil. I'm a rather ruthless person myself, I like to play pranks (my boyfriend got me started on that) and I can be really harsh with insults, but deep down I'm warm-hearted.

#6 - he doesn't have a herd of people flocking around him 24/7. I don't like those people who always have to be surrounded by friends to feel comfortable. in other words, he's independant...and I like that quality.

#7 - he's steadfast to himself. it's very tough to change his mind, because once he decides on something, it's set in stone basically. I'm not partial to those who will change their opinion in a heart beat because of what someone thinks.

#8 - he is a thinker and a dreamer. he's usually quiet and thinking deeply about something...perhaps dreaming. I do not know which, but it can always make you think. he's an inquisitive person.

#9 - he doesn't have too bad of an ego problem. some people have a problem, thinking they're perfect. well, they're wrong. now, he does have quite an ego, but I like egos. a person without an ego is a person without self-respect. you must think something positive about yourself otherwise you will live serving others.

#10 - what can I say...he's sexy. who doesn't like a sexy guy?

18. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Sesshy!

You're so right! Sesshy is pretty much perfect the way I see it too. I'm a lot like him in ways. Pity I'm not a demon :anger2: Demon's are facsinating in all but Seshho-maru... *sigh* :anime: Perfection!!

--Beauty :catgirl:

19. LOVELYSIGHTRIN

LOVELYSIGHTRIN New Member

cool more sess fans

hi im rin im sort of new never done this befor so im just saying hi :sweat2: :sweat: :shy:

20. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

yeah, thats cool, welcome to M2A then I guess. btw i dont think the sig quite worked out the way u wanted it to, no offence or anythin :sweat: well enjoy posting and making a rep :anime: