Inu-Yasha Seshoumaru is Cool!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by inuyasha27, Apr 7, 2004.

1. fuuhuji

fuuhuji New Member

yay i love him! but i feel sorry for inu yasha...

2. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

sesshomarus cool, he doesnt show much emotion, and hes hot!!!but in the manga he looks girlyer than jakotsu, which i thought was impossible!!! and anyways i still like bakotsu better (runs away from flying objects and fangirls)

1 person likes this.
  3. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Yes, i agree. Jakotsu and Bankotsu are A LOT better than Sessh. *smacks all the people who are throwing objects at Jakotsu Chan and prolly me...* Geez, they're zombies and yet seem more alive than Sessh does. Sessh just walks around all day and talks to his sword. He needs to do stuff. Maybe take up tennis. He needs to get back into shape so that he won't lose his second arm in another fight.

and another thing...

*looks at Jakotsu Chan's lil bio*... it says, "Currently Listening To:
    voices inside my head" and mine says, "Currently Listening To: The voices in my head." hmm...what i'm asking is...do all Shichinintai fans have voices inside their heads? is it some trend?:p

4. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

you rock wing goddess! (swims through the sea of angry fangirls) sesshomarus just usless and doesnt do anything exept say inyasha...and tetsuaiga... and die! (sess fans hate me now) yay another fan! and i dont know if its a trend or something...odd