RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spellcasting Class (Now Closed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou had the entire first period to relax, since Katsuke had that period be his break period.

"Oh man, and I rushed here to wait?"

*Ring*

"Oh thank goodness! It's time for class!" He thinks for a second, and smirks, then he goes out of the room for a bit.

When the students get there, they actually see that principal Katsuke is waiting there. The students already made the smart guess that the teaher was either late, or now show. Katuske says "Hello students, please take a seat. I will let you in on what's happened when the bell rings."

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

kyuzo was impressed by the skill of his teacher and the student kyuzo knew he had a lot to learn to get to there level of swordmanship.
    " there good right Onyx,Adah." Kyuzo asked them seeing them both watching the mathc closely, with Adah he was listenning to the sounds of the moveing bodies and thesounds of hte swords and vocies
    " Hey onyx I'll see you in the spellcasting class you too Adah if you are in the spellcasting class that is " Kyuzo replied getting upand gathering his things. and made his way to his second class.
    Kyuzo followed the other students to the spellcasting class and saw the principal waiting for them outside
    "Hello students, please take a seat. I will let you in on what's happened when the bell rings." Katuske said
    " Hello Principal Katuske is sensei Keitou late again kyuzo asked as he neared the door giveing a slight smile out of the corner of his mouth

3. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah grasped his katana up as soon as he heard that Kyuzo was heading to the next class. He said nothing, but followed after him, wanting to make it to class on time, and following him would be the only way he would. He just followed the sound of his footsteps and heart beat. The echoing of each noise off of their surroundings allowed him to see an image of what was around him for the most part, helping him to not run into something.

He took a seat as soon as he was in class, rubbing over one of his eyes while they were closed. Every now and then they bothered him, but it passed as soon as is had come.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

*Ding*

It looks as not everybody is in the class. Principal Katsuke looks dissapointed. He waits 2 minutes until the rest come and quietly sit down.

He then says "I am very dissapointed in you. Here is your first day of learning new things, and you guys aren't even on time. Anyways, some of you may be wondering what I am doing here. Well, as it turns out apparently, your teacher has something prepared for you, at least that's what he said. Excuse me."

Katsuke walks up to the class' phone, presses 3 numbers, and his voice goes on the entire school intercom. He says "Mr. Tobais, please present to Mr. Satomi's classroom at this time. Mr. Tobais, please present to Mr. Satomi's classroom at this time. Thank you."

Some students have a strange look, and the principal says "What? Too relaxed?"

Young Adah responds "Mr. Katsuke, It's not Tobais, it's Tobias"

"That's what I said. Now, before both of the teachers get here, does anyone have questions or concerns?"

5. shinigami

Kyuzo watched as Princepal Katsuke make a phone call and asked for Sensei tobias present himself to sensei Keitou Satomi classroom. Upon hearing if anyone have questines or concerns kyuzo quickly raised his hand and waited to be called on.
    " Yes kyuzo ?" princepal Katsuke asked
    " I thought I should let you know and sensei keitou that I have a Spell that I am restrected on useing." Kyuzo replied
    " What type of spell is Kyuzo?" Princepla Katsuke asked
    " Ummm.. Well" Kyuzo begain hesitating " Part of the spell can be used to boost my speed and strenght against any thing that is evil. the second part is used with the first part more or less it is imitateing god and is considered forbbiden adn I only can use it once every three years or so and I have to spend at least two to three weeks in a hospital but I don't have to but my skills will be reduced greatly." Kyuzo answered

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Good and evil is just a point of view. You only use your powers when you need them for any reason whatsoever. As for when to use them, I guess you should only do that when all hell breaks loose. And as for forbidden, the only thing that should be forbidden is to not live your life the way you want it to..."

Katsuke checks again and walks up to the phone once more. "Mr. Tobias, once again, please report to Mr. Keitou's class. Mr. Tobias..." he stops, hums and then says "and Mr. Tanizaki come to Mr. Keitou's classroom at this time"

"Anyone else, question?"

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias and Tanzaki had just finished talking when they heard,

"Mr. Tobias, once again, please report to Mr. Keitou's class. Mr. Tobias...", "and Mr. Tanizaki come to Mr. Keitou's classroom at this time"
    Tobias looked at Tanzaki and they headed for his classroom. They entered and saw most of his students. Tobias looked over at the man standing behind the desk. It was Katsuke. Then somethin hit him. Tobias smiled then looked at Tanzaki and he was simling too.

"Hey Katsuke, what's up?" Tobias said.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Tobias you old dog! You're very stingy aren't you? I had to call you twice. What's the matter, too busy in your free period?" Katsuke looks at Tanzaki and says "Well I haven't seen you. Who are you?"

Tanzaki responds "It's me Katsuke. Tanzaki"

"Who?"

Tobias and Tanzaki gasped. Tobias then says "Gee that's odd. You guys fought together a long time ago, you're the one that brought him here." He pulls out his sword and places it next to Katsuke's neck and says "Is it that you don't know him because he's not on record?"

The students gasp and get up and were right about to attack. Until Katsuke raises his hand in a sing to stop."Aw geez, found me out already? You're no fun, you could have at least let me last longer!*Sigh*Is there anyone else here that knew?" some students raise their hands.

"I guess it was too obvious, this being the class it is. So go on with it, slice me!"

Tobias responds "You can't be serious"

"Oh, I'm serious. Go on, I promise I won't move"

Tobias is surprised, but says "Come on, get up, we get your point, you don't have to be that stupid!"

Katsuke gets a mad face and says "Fine. If you don't do it *pulls out what appears to be a rare magic gun* I'll kill one of them. Trust me, this thing is fool proof, not a barrier can stop it, and it shoots to kill...three...two...one!"

Tobias closes his eyes and has no choice but to slash his sword. Once the head's off, everyone stares, and Tobias says "What the hell? No....no blood?"

Outside the classroom somone says "OF COURSE NOT!"

Keitou Satomi-Sensei finally walks in. He stands about six feet tall. An odd way of dressing though. Wearing a small tight coat, and over it a baggy like cloack. His black hair and brown eyes, a warm expression, and of course, his staff.

"My apologies everyone for not showing myself in the first place"

"I shoulda' known" said Tobias.

"Of course you should have. You never met me before, yet I just saw you down while I was walking down the hallway for a quick break in the teacher's lounge. Sorry for the confusing lesson my students. This was just to show you what we're gonna start with"

Satomi had a look in his eyes. Everyone could tell he was no rookie, a power like that wasn't something you learn out of books.

"That, my students was a very powerful use of magic. It works like both a dopple-ganger, and a morpher at the same time. Slicing him won't do anything, and he turns into Katsuke out of my skills. There's also some other ways it can be used. But that's for later lessons. I reccomend you not try this yet, doing this requires a lot of concentration, since you have to focus on each copy that you do, especially if you want to look to the nearest bit."

Keitou looks at Tobias and says "So how was your first class Mr. Tobias?"

"We had demonstrations"

"Ah, an exellent proposition"

"Proposition"

"Everyone out in the field! We'll begin shortly"

Tobias is confused and says "Wait a minute. What are you doing? You're going to fast. What are you gonna do now?"

All the students were confused, but they had to do as instructed, so they walked along with Keitou-Sensei.

"You're gonna help me Mr. Tobias" says Keitou, and finished by saying "Anyone with question, feel more than welcome to ask me anything on our way there!"

9. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"You're gonna help me Mr. Tobias" Keitou said. Tobias walked with Keitou as they were walking towards the fields.

"That spell back there was quite interesting Keitou. I haven't seen that one done in some time. No wonder Katsuke picked you. Also, this is Tanzaki. He's an old friend of mine and Katsuke's. As for the demonstrations, what did you have in mind?" Tobias said.

10. shinigami

" Umm sensei Keitou what is our test going to be about?" Kyuzo asked quickling his pace to catch up to the two teachers
    " Hello Tanzaki my name is Kyuzo kusanagi." Kyuzo said walking up the the kid. That they saw in the class room " Your are indee a great swords man." Kyuzo added holding out his hand

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"What do I mean for demosntrations? Well, let's call it show and tell until we get there" Keitou responds to Tobias.

Then Kyuzo says to Keitou " Umm Keitou-Sensei, what is our test going to be about?"

"Eager already? I just want to get to know my students today, is all. Let's get to a wide area now..."

12. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Giving Kyuzo a quick, dismissive shake of the hand, Tanzaki wondered how he'd gotten caught up so quickly in this.

Either way, this looked like a promising endeavour, he could tell Keitou was no trick magician, and was curious as to what he would have to show everyone. Perhaps he could learn a trick or two, as well, or perhaps Keitou would be made the student. Tanzaki smirked.

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou looked at Tanzaki and said "You have a confident smirk there. Wanna put it to the test?"

Once they reach the open area, Keitou starts explaining "Students, this will be your trial time. In this class, I will see just how your skills are. But to make it kind of fun, we'll turn it into a contest. What do you say?"

He looks at Tobias and Tanzaki, and waves his hand in order for them to go up to him. Once they get there, he looks towards his students and instructs them.

"Please stay back students. Right now, we're going to do a bit of demonstartion, and show you how this short process is gonna work. I'm gonna match you up with either one or two other classmates. Each of you will demonstrate your powers, one after the other. After that, I will give you one minute, and you will demonstrate to me how well you can use your team work. How exatly you're gonna have to use team work will come in just a bit.

Mr. Tobias, Mr. Tanzaki. If you please would show my students a sample of your powers?"

Tobias waits for them to show off, and to unveil his plans.

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

'Hmm, I'd better not go overboard' Tanzaki thought. He'd already attracted enough attention to himself, it'd not be good to make the whole school notice him.

Chanting, Tanzaki decided on a relatively low-level spell. If he could make people underestimate him, it would bring untold advantages. Comparatively speaking it was a powerful spell he was casting, but he'd since learned so many more, and this one was rather limited in its usefulness.

Shouting, "Explosive Thunder!", a powerful beam of electricity shot downward from the sky, engulfing a nearby rock formation and melting it into a puddle, with an explosion of such power as to ionize the air, making everyone's hair stand on end.

"How's that?" He asked, almost cheerfully, with an innocent cocking of his head to one side.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"That was good" Replied Keitou, but then he said "But try again. Here's another lesson for everyone. When we're trying to show off, we can hold back. But in the field of battle, there's nothing wrong with giving it 100 percent, because when the time comes, you'll be ready to give it 110 percent!

Not that it wasn't impressive, but I've seen you fight before, I know you can do better" He then looks at Tobias and says "What about you?"

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias thought for a moment. What could he do? He knew the same spells as Tanzaki did becuase they were in the same class at school. He needed a good spell. Then it hit him. He put his hands together and began muttereing the spell. Suddenly the sky turned black and 3 massive tornadoes appeared and were spinning aorund the area yet not sucking up anyone. Then the tornadoes dissapeared and the sky went back to normal. The area around them was totaled with trees uprooted and such.

"I'll fix those later. How about that?" Tobias said.

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Ahh, an exellent example. I'll fix them now!" Keitou grabs his staff, closes his eyes with a small smirk and chants:

"Coepio absit aetas ab venia atqui re-construo hac flamen ager!"

The entire sky starts shinning upon the field as it looked like being blessed by God himself. The dirt all tossed around beings to float in the air, and returns to where it cam from. Everything was new again.

Keitou hums, opens his eyes and smiles.

"I'd call that a level 2 out of 5 in terms of healing" In terms of healing? There's more? The students couldn't help but be amazed. Not any regular human can achieve such powers at such age. Most of them could tell that Keitou worked hard to accomplish such power.

"Now it's time to use an old trick. Mr. Tobias, Mr. Tanzaki, would you care to do a quick battle?" Keitou snaps his fingers, and he dissapears. It is only a second until everyone discovers that he covered over 100 meters in a second.

Once more he grabs his staff, all relaxed and starts:

"Vinco equidem...ehhh...what was it again?" He was simply toying now, but waiting for them to attack.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias looked at Tanzaki with a grimace. Tanzaki returned the same look.

"Didn't we just get finished fighting?" Tobias asked.
    "Yeah, we did" Tanzaki replied.
    "Somethings up with this guy Tanzaki" Tobias said.
    "I agree."
    "Let's start okay, then we'll see where this is going. Keep your eyes open as we fight okay. How about we take it easy?"
    "Fine with me. It doesn't feel like a real fight anyways" Tanzaki replied. The two began their match.

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Anything's allowed here, so bring it on!"

Out of nowhere from his lower coat, Keitou pulls out a magic gun and starts a shooting rampage. Everyone knew he wasn't serious, and he just wanted to have some fun.

While running, he also managed to disturb everyone by running and screaming "Ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay!"

Tobias looks at him and says "We'll this guy likes to go on a rampage eh Tanzaki?"

He then hears "I know, this guy's a real drag isn't he? Maybe we should just ditch him huh?"

Tobias looks behind him and says "What the? But you're--" It was Keitou talking to him. Keitou then says "C'mon buddy. I already showed you this similar trick. Here, wanna see something cool?"

Tobias gets mad and gives Keitou a straight on kick. Keitou gets blasted in the air, then lands a rough landing. When the rubble's gone, Tanzaki's in Keitou's place and says "Ow, 'the hell's wrong with you? We're fighting him, no each other!"

"Oh yeah!" says Keitou "not only can i perform some clones, but I can also make some people shift forms in other people's eyes! Ain't it cool!?"

Tobias and Tanzaki looked surprised. It was a bit too much magic for such a young age, and he's only playing around.

Keitou looks bored and says "Ey. EY! You guys awake? C'mon! How are you gonna get past this?"

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias couldn't believe his eyes. Him and Tanzaki wre older and so much more skilled then this guy, and yet he had pulled one of the oldest tricks in the book. The guy made one mistake though. Tobias knew it was Tanzaki he was hitting. He felt his pressence. Tobias merely did it to go along with it. And so had Tanzaki. They knew what they were doing. They were the best fighters the school had ever seen of course. Tanzaki looked over at Tobias and smiled and said loud enough for everyone to hear,

"This guy's good, eh Tobias?"
    "Yeah" Tobias replied.
    "I think it's time we showed this young man over here what real power is all about, don't you agree?"
    "You know Tanzaki, I think you have a point there" Tobias said. Tobias got ready for Tanzaki to make the first move. Keitou was in for a real treat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.