RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spellcasting Class (Now Closed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

kyuzo quickly walked upto onyx npticeing that she looked dizzy
    " Onyx you alright?" kyuzo asked wlaking up " A most impressive spell useing two spells at once you are indeed a skilled speel caster. Kyuzo added holding out his hand.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Keitou looks at the Katsuke with a friendly smile "Will that be all then Sir?"

"Considering you figured it out of course," Katsuke said then he started to shift into an Onyx. She jumped back holding a staff.

" Onyx you alright?" kyuzo asked wlaking up " A most impressive spell useing two spells at once you are indeed a skilled speel caster. Kyuzo added holding out his hand.

"I am fine now," said the other Onyx. She moved away from Kyuzo.

"I know my own weakness. Once the spell is over the dizziness resides. I have been wanting to try one thing since I saw it earlier today then that will be all. There are others probably wanting to show you their skills," both Onyx's said together. "This is the a true demon staff," they said together again. "And here is the attack I wanted to try." Each Ony split into four more. Making a total of ten Onyx.

"Fira to no ig ti." The spell hung in the air. A wave of fire blasted from each Onyx postioned in several directions around Kietou.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Wow. That's impressive." Keitou smiles as the copies of Onyx are going towards him. Suddenly and instantly he threw his staff. Then he reches from his undercoat and pulls out a gun.

Everyone gasps, and think Keitou was going to shoot. They were right, in a way.

He shoots up in the sky, and a high pitched noise bursts out when the sound of the explosion of the bullet being pulled out of a gun should be. All of the Onyx were defeaned, and dissapeared one after the other quickly. Only one left that attacked. Keitou simply dodged her.

"This gun is quite rare. I knew a person that had this. She used to be some sort of a cop. Any spell user that misbehaved was treated to this nifty device. It nullifies the magic of another person." Keitou explains.

"Well wouldn't that mean that you have no magic either?"Onyx replies.

"Hardly. Ironically enough, this weapon nullifies magic, but it needs magic. A user simply puts a certain amount of concentration into this, flowing the spell into the gun, and boom, nullifies spell using. Means your head should be fine."

Onyx was confused, as was everyone else. But this was to be expected. He walked up to her and placed his hand on her forhead. Chanted a small spell.

"There. This low healing spell should make you fine and dandy."

Onyx felt good and warm inside. This kind of healing was never used around her, or anyone for that matter before. Yet the source felt familiar.

He looks at his class and says "I'm sorry. That may have been confusing. Any questions?"

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

After deep concentration, Keitou knew it was time, too late at least. The bell had finally rang for the students to be dissmissed.

"Stand *Students get up*....Bow *Students Bow*.....Thank you students for a wonderful first day. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Sorry if you didn't get a chance to participate, but I promise a chance next time. But be ready, I have a lot of things ready for you!"

The students were walking away, waving goodbye and whatnot. Off they went, into their next class.

However, it wasn't over yet, Keitou had one final thing to do, a promise he made to principal Katsuke, Tobias-Sensei, and Athena. But he is not sure. Uncertanty to those that give help, instead of seeking it.

"Give help instead of seeking it? Heh...right..."

[First Spellcasting Class will now be Closed. Look forward for next time!!]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.