RPG Sakeido High School 2 Spellcasting Class (Now Closed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"So they sense spiritual energy, and differ them from one another too? Hah *Looks at students* That's also one of the many things you will be learning in class my students! Hmm, let me try again this time!"

Keitou raises his staff into the air "and of course, control of your powers" he then looks at Kyuzo for a moment and says to him "watch". Then, his staff glows for a moment, and a gust comes out of Keitou.

He starts to fly, and dashes straight to Tobias, and gives him a hard kick. "Hah! That's an advantage to what you said, I can sense your powers, and whenever you get stronger, I'm just gonna equal, and whenever you weaken, I will weaken. Preety much what I'm doing is keeping this to skill, not strengh!......Your move *Looks at Tobias directly, sensing his mind* Tanzaki. Your turn right?"

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo watched as sensei Keitou preformed his attacked and felw towards sensei tobias and sent him flying with a kick.
    " Most impressive Sensei Keitou I will probaly learn much from you." Kyuzo quickly replied giveing a small bow. In fact Kyuzo was impressed by his skill with magic he never seen anyone so younge be an acomplished magic user in his life.
    " Hey onyx adah what do you think of sensie keitou's skill?" Kyuzo quickly asked the two of them

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias picked himself up from the ground. His chest hurt, but he knew how to deal with pain. He put his hands to his chest and uttered the Healing Spell. The pain fleeded his body and he stood up straight, sword ready.

"Keitou, you are strong and powerful for your age, granted. But you gain in power, you lack in experience. There is more than one way to skin a fish my friend." Tobias said. One moment he was standing there, the next he was gone. Keitou was not a swordsman so his eyes could not see Tobias moving at such a high speed. Not even spells can detect him. Tobias flashed in front of Keitou and he jumped back.

"Demonic Dragon Blade Multiple Claw Slash Attack!" Tobias said. 5 duplicates of Tobias were formed and they began to spin rapidly around Keitou.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Aw, that's cute! Let ME try!" Keitou does the exact same thing as Tobias, and duplicates himself into five. One of them then takes a punch at a Tobias, but misses, since it isn't the real one. From that, Tobias deducted that that was the real one and went for the punch.

He charged straight at him, when suddenly someone stops him from the. It was a Keitou that grabbed him, and the Keitou that was about to be attacked now attacks Tobias.

"Well, you see, my trick is neater. I divide me total force power into whatever I like, and distribute myself another body or five if I want to!" He takes a hit, and lets Tobias go. After that, they are merely facing each other, and Keitou says "But enough of this, let's end it now like the contest a I promised!"

Keitou gets his staff ready, and Tobias tightens his grip on his sword.

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"You're good, but still not good enough" Tobias remarked. The Tobias standing in front of Keitou disappeared.

"You're attack is flawed. It has no heart or soul. You can get with Kyuzo later and you can both figure out why it's flawed." Tobias said. The voice seemed like it was coming from nowhere and everywhere. Keitou looked desperately around to find it's source.

"This attack has 3 variations. This is it's second style. You could only see it's basic maneuver but nothing more. You see, I was never amongst the five and what you grabbed was simply an image and nothing more." Tobias said. Keitou was really looking for the real Tobias now, but he couldn't see him....or sense him. Tobias suddenly appeared in front of Keitou and kicked him hard to the ground. Tobias walked over to Keitou on the ground and pointed his sword at him.

"No more playing around" Tobias said as he sheathed his sword.

6. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah had continued to listen to the battle, blinking a few times as he heard his name. "Mnn? Oh, well... He's strong, that's for sure. However... Keitou Sensei seems a little-- untamed." He said softly to Kyuzo, not too excited over all of this. His people had always told him to not mess around and even training was as serious as a real battle, so Keitou Sensei's fairly spontaneous and almost childish behaviour was different to him, even if he was 'showing off'.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Ahhh, you got me!" Keitou was on the ground with a sword near his next to his neck.

"Looks like I may still have the skills, but not the strenght. Heh." Tobias feels a wooden shape in HIS neck, when Keitou says "Like I said, lack the strenght, but not the skills..."It was another Keitou behind him.

"Now, at any point, you can either slice my neck, or I can cause an explotion *both of the Keitous dissapear* so we'll call it a draw!"

Keitou comes from behind Tobias and says "Thank you Mr. Tobias, for your wonderful help! You may stay in the class to watch now. I belive it is my students' turn.*looks around*Kyuzo, why don't you go next?

8. shinigami

wathcing as the mathc contiued he was empressed by ther skill adn noticeing Keitou could do the same tecniques as Tobias'
    " Yes Adah I agree with you but his skill in magic is surprieseing good despite his nature as peolpe say never judge a person by what hey wear or never judge abook by its cover." kyuzo said answering his questine
    Seeing that thefight between the two treachers turned into a draw kyuzo was surpirsied he never ah da chance tomet peole of this amazeing skill he new he had a lot to learn in his time here at Sakeido .

" As you wish Sensie Keitou." Kyuzo repleid setting his swords down. Kyuzo quickly walked forward adn stood about 20 feet from the teacher. Kyuzo quickly brought up his hands and formed a tranalge with his two fingers.
    " abarada dos netes zeben sword of light." Kyuzo shouted out froming a ball of energy inhis hands and sending the blast towards sensei Keitou.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx heard Kyuzo and Adah words. "It may not be what it appears to be." Onyx heard their names be called. "Good luck."

She watched as Kyuzo mad a ball of energy appear. She wanted to know what Keitou would do.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Heh, that's very good."

Deferction!

A small barrier appears around Keitou, and Kyuzo's attack was absorbed.

"Rembember to always save power, not only yours *staff glows* but your enemy's!" Keitou uses the power of Kyuzo's attack and deflects it in a single bolt right next to him.

"If this was a real battle, I wouldn't have missed, so you should have moved. Nevertheless though, that was an impressive first shot. Let's see, who's next?"

He looks around as if he's choosing his target, even though he already has...

"Onyx, your turn..."

11. shinigami

" Thank youfor the lesson sensei but that attack was one of my medium spells." kyuzo replied bowing to him kyuzo slowly walked over and picked up his swords turnning back towards Keitou sensei.
    " I look forward to our next match keitou sensie." kyuzo said bowing to him. " Good luck onyx." Kyuzo said smileing to her.

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Heh. It's really no problem." Said Keitou. "It's all you Onyx. Show me what you got!"

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena stopped in front of the spellcasting classroom. She silently made her way in and took a seat in the back. The students were all to occupied with watching their fellow students fight with their teacher. She watched Keitou with mixed regard as she thought, "So he's positive he can bring back my love. With ten years passed will Kaiyon still even love me with all the changes I've undergone. Will he even come back the same as he was or will he to have some aging."

Athena watched, Keitou seemed to free spirted to her. She decided she would most assuredly stay to ensure that his free spiritedness didn't get carried away nor would a student get hurt. She looked down at her bracel, she still wore it after all these years. Why not it was a useful tool in spellcasting.

14. Basher

Onyx nodded her head at Kyuzo. She walked and appeared in a fighting stance. Her hands then moved to transform a spell.

"Kaze no lit ta DRAK," she said as she preformed the hand movements.

A blinding light appeared on the forground. It tourched the ground and singe the robes and cloths of the people near. Within the light she pulled out a staff. She did a spell twice with in the light. Both times it was not complete. She needed more light to hide her affect. The light almost faded away.

"Kaze no lit ta DRAK," she stated the spell again. Within the spell she completed her task and let it fade away. She moved her staff and a ball of energy appeared it turned to ice and she sent to flying at her teacher. It spiked out and sent spikes everywhere. Her other spell was still in effect no one would know what it was just yet.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Hmm...glorific purae!"

Once the ice reached Keitou, it simply melted away at the mere touch of his skin.

"This spell comes in handy, depending the situation. It also makes a nice coat in the winter!*Laughs* Impressive"

Keitou had a determined look, and knew Onyx was hiding something. He thought to himself "Allright now, what do you have in mind now?"

Athena was watching Keitou go at it, and Keitou knew. He made a second version of himself, and it waved and smiled at her. Quickly it went back to his body.

16. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was also impressed with Onyx. Keeping a spell so well hidden, that would have come in handy during the war. She watched as Keitou split and wave at her then go back into his body. This man was something else to allow a girl to distract him during a battle, even if it was a student... students have a way of surpassing their teachers... like Kaiyon did....

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Behind Athena, a voice says "Indeed they do!"

It was Keitou behind her, well, a copy at least.

"Sorry for going in your thoughts. You seemed down while looking at me. I wanted to know what's wrong. Although some parts come out fuzzy do to concentration, I understand what you mean.

I guess you're wondering why I'm so laid back." Keitou looked serious, really serious.

"It's a long story" He seemed somewhat mad then. But quickly he changed his expression and said "But I got just a jolly soul! Ain't it cool?" His character changed back to his regular self. Athena then said to him

"Yeah."
    "Look. I can't say that revivals are my specialty, but I can do well. Once, long ago, I actually resurected someone."
    "Oh yeah?"
    "*laughs* Well yeah. You may have heard of her, you may have not"
    "So what happened to her?"
    "She ummm...she died"
    "Why didn't you bring her back?"
    "I couldn't. This isn't as easy as it sounds. For me to bring something back, there's a lot of ciscumtances. I could revive this person because she wasn't much in power. Nevertheless, she still took out a whole lot in me."
    "So why this? Why now? Why him and not her?"
    "Because. There's other things too. Anyways, hopefuly the power is still with me. Now look *stares into her eyes*, I can't promise you anything, only that I will try."

Keitou then starts to fade, when Athena says

"Wait. You still didn't tell me why you didn't bring this other person back to life."
    "Can't say. Really..."

Keitou dissapeared, and was waiting for the attack from Onyx. It was well hidden, but not from Keitou....

18. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah had flinched slightly when he heard his name, but didn't bother preparing any sort of attack while Kyuzo did. He wasn't really looking forward to this, so when Keitou Sensei simply moved onto Onyx, he was releived.

It wasn't that he didn't know any magic, but what he knew was very limited. He was quite skilled in manipulating the elements, but that limited him to using only the elements around him, which sometimes was only one or two. He knew basic elemental spells, but nothing further. His brothers had taught him what little he knew.

19. Basher

Onyx waved her staff and a thin mist appeared on the field. Onyx head was a little dizzy from her spell in place. It will take a while and maybe some pointers to master it all. But at least she had the capability to give it a good shot. She chanted another spell and lightening hit the ground.

Principle Katsuke was walking onto the field for he had heard the commotion and the loud speaker announcement. It was actually Onyx's spell hidden. She couldn't hold it for long she had yet to learn the complete components to it. It also gave her a dizzy head. The lightening struck the principle. Onyx was horrified. "I am so sorry, sir." She cleared away the spell and bent down. "Please forgive what I have done and allow me to stay."

"It is alright just a friendly zap," the fake Katsuke said. "Onyx is it?"

Onyx nodded at him and stood up.

"It was a very powerful spell. But I am not here for that matter. I have business with your teacher." The fake Katsuke moved on. "You were showing off again? I heard the announcement using me. What if I was with the Eldests then what?"

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Come on Principal. You think I'd be that careless? I saw them leave school at 8AM when I got here..." Keitou said.
    "The school starts at 7:45" Katsuke said
    "Right! 7:45 is what I said!"
    "Of course you did"
    "I was teachin' 'em a lesson! C'mon big guy! It's harmless! However...*Keitou looks up to Onyx* You're gonna learn a lot more about conrtoling your own spells. I see you're having troubles standing. You can't concentrate to fully do both now can you? You'd need a lot of training. That of which *Looks at Katsuke* I can provide. *His eyes go to Onyx again* For instance, concentrating on two of myself should be a task, but it can be done. I'm not saying that two seconds and you got it. I went through a lot to master this simple technique, but trust me, it's worth it."

He looks at the Katsuke with a friendly smile "Will that be all then Sir?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.