RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmanship Class (Now Closed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias walked in early the next day to set up his next test. He wasn't wearing his usual silver buiseness suit. He was dressed in his old fighting suit. Or his new one rather. He had grown out of the old and so made a new one just like it with a few modifications. He had is hair down like he used to with his sword at his side. He sat on the floor in seiza style and waited for his students. Today was going to their real test.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo woke up early the next day looking up kyuzo could see that Rini was still asleep. by what he could tell it was still some what dark outside. " Well I could get an early start," Kyuzo repleid giveing a yawn kyuzo quickly changed into his school uniform that he got. " Hmm nice I could get use to it some what kyuzo replied takeing his long cape out kyuzo conected it to his uniform strapping one katana to his left side and tucking the other one behind his back underneath the belt and leting the cape caover it. Openning the door quitely Kyuzo walked out of the room as he touched the shadow of the hallway he vanished into it but only leaveing his own shadow on the wall walking towards the train station.
    " I Think I should not use it I may get in trouble for this tecnique." Kyuzo told himself appearing out from his own shadow.
    walking around the station he could tell he was the first one to arrive at the train station. He sat on the bench and waited from the train to arrive.as morning came the other students began to arrive all standing around waiting for the train. As kyuzo looked up he looked into the eys of anothe male human who stared back at him with hatered pulling out a kodachi he pointed at kyuzo. All that Kyuzo did was give a small smile that made the kid mad and he stormed off. " You shouldn't hold a gruged Gehaiji I won." Kyuzo whispered to himself. looking up again he could here the trian comeing.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena dropped by the swordmanship class and smiled at Tobias. She grinned, having an idea, which was probably wrong, on what he had in store for the students and said, "Today's the big test."

Athena walked into the class and seated herselef across from Tobias. She smiled and asked, "How've you been?"

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias looked up at Athena. She hadn't changed much it seemed but he hadn't seen her for about 10 years either.

"You're still as sneaky as ever Athena. I almost didn't hear you", he said with a smile, "And yeah today's the test but how did you know?" He looked over her dress. She was somewhat dressed up but why? Unless...

"Katsuke give you a job here huh?"

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As Keitou walked in, he said "My apologies for intruding Mr. Tobias. I thought I'd have a look around the school, seeing as I'll be here a good while."

Tobias asked Keitou "Shouldn't you be in your class?"

"Oh yeah. Call this a lesson, if you will, I'm just having something ready for a little introduction" he looks at Athena and said "Well hello there. Haven't seen you around. Then again, I just literally got here...err"

"What was that" Tobias asked, when Keitou replied quickly "Nothing!"

Again he looks at Athena, saying "My name is Keitou Satomi, how do you do?"

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx walked into class. She sat down. She stretched and yawned. Her normal custom. She glanced at the teacher. He wasn't dressed in his suit. Something was going to happen today.

7. shinigami

Kyuzo quickly entered the train as it camed to a stop just as he was about to enter the train kyuzo was shoved from behind and pushed out of the way.
    " Half breed lover" whisered Gehaiji walking onto the train. Kyuzo quickly got up and took a set away from the other students. the train came to and he as he walked in the class. Kyuzo quickly walked ahead of gehaiji who with four other frineds of his watched kyuzo make his way to the classroom just as he entered he saw Tobias, the spell caster teacher Keitou and a female teracher all talking to each other. " Hey Onyx how ya doing?" Kyuzo asked walking up to her. AS he walked up a ringing sound caught his ear as he turned around one of gehaiji's friends had thrown a dart like knife at kyuzu's back. A smile smile appeared on his face adn he brought up the handle of his sword up and the blade hit the handle and made a twangiung sound as it rocked back and forth.
    " Maybe next time" Kyuzo laughed throwing back the knife argreid hte five friends took a place away from Kyuzo and wathced him from afar.
    " Hey onyx who is the female teacher i haven't een her around here as of yet." Kyuzo repleid takeing a seat by Onyx

8. Aiko

Aiko New Member

It had taken Adah a moment to figure out the train, and find his way around. Which was precisely why he left earlier to get there. He had little troubles, though and soon joined the others in class after asking a few people for assistance here and there.

He moved over to an empty space and settled down after taking his katana from his hip and leaning it lightly beside him, waiting for class to begin. He could hear Kyuzo and Onyx over not too far from him, and their teacher with other people talking as well. There were people that he didn't get a good vibe from, as well. He'd have to make sure to keep alert he supposed, but he could just be being paranoid as well. He was known for that now and then.

9. Athena

"It is nice to meet you Keitou Satomi. I am Athena Keitou, yes even though he's dead I will bear his last name Tobias and now I will take leave of your class I must prepare for my own. I'm the new historian." Athena said, her eyes full of sadness but she had a rare smile of old for her old friend, "I'm glad I got the job... now I'm still close to him... I'll see you around old friend and classmate."

Athena then stood and made her way through the class but at the door she stopped and, in her teacher voice, said, "Your Sensei is very wise and proficent in his area of expertise. Listen to him well and you will learn well and perhaps be as good as he. I had the honor of fighting beside him ten years ago in a great battle, he is a great warrior."

Then Athena left the classroom and headed down the hall to her classroom.

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias smiled warmly at Athena as she left his room.

"She's still in love with him. It's true what they say, love never dies" he thought to himself. He then turned to the class.

"I told you that yesterday was going to be the easiest day of the year. Now that its over your training will begin with a very diificult test. You will have to fight.....me." Tobias watched as his students began talking to each about this.

"I will pick any person at random. That person will then have 2 minutes to prepare themselves. After that, they wil come down into the arena and fight me." At this, Tobias put his hands into the spellcasting position and the gym wall opened up. Outside was a valley with trees, shrubs, and much more.

"This is where we will be fighting. My first oponent will be....Kyuzo!"

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Go easy on him will you?" He then looked at his watch and said "Ah crap. Well, sorry to cut this short Mr. Tobias, but I too have a class to get to, so if you'll excuse me" He then snaps his fingers, and a quick flash makes him dissapear.

He then is walking in the hall that was around 100 yards from where he was at instantly. He sighs to himself and then thinks "I should pay her a visit...yeah...I should do that...but....this school.....why does it worry me so? In each of their hearts, I sense a familiar feeling. A feeling of sadness? Regret? Nah, doesn't matter...."

12. Basher

Onyx glanced at the female teacher Kyuzo was talking about. "I have never seen her. We will probably find out." Her ears twiched as she listened in on the conversation the teachers were having. She sat back up right. "Her name is Athena Keitou and she is the historian teacher. I was hoping they would leave that out the class criterias. But we can learn from the past." Her ears twiched more. She smiled at Kyuzo. "We get to fight the teacher. I can't wait." She yawned and laid back.

13. shinigami

" Well it looks like I'm up ." Kyuzo replied shrugging his shoulders and give a half smile. " Oh well time for me to have some fun." Kyuzo quickly went over his swords before he went down "wish me luck Onyx" Kyuzo shouted as he went down to the arena where the sensei Tobias.
    " Excusse me Sensei Tobias if you don't mind me asking?" Kyuzo asked Tobias
    " Yes what is it." tobias replied
    " There is no holding back right I can fight to my fullest." Kyuzo said a small sigh.
    " Lets just see how good your are with a sword first ." Sensei Tobias replied.
    " Alright then lets get started." Kyuzo replied takeing a stance of battoujutsu style but what was different was that he kept his left hand behind his back on the other sword handle and set his right hand on the sword by his left side. Kyuzo leaned forward a little and waited for his teacher to begine the lesson.

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Tanzaki walked the halls of Sakeido, reminiscing. The school had been rebuilt much the same as it had been before, though there were a number of differences. It was to be expected. The whole school had been destroyed 10 years ago. Katsuke had granted him the ability to walk the halls and enter classrooms as he would, though he held no status as a teacher or as a student.

Hearing a door open and close a short way down the hall, Tanzaki saw a figure leaving a classroom. For a short second, he wondered why someone would be allowed out of class, before he recognized who she was.

Athena. He had known her before. She had become a good friend, and he had worried about her... especially after Karukai had possessed her. She had become a fast friend, and he recognized her on sight. He knew she would recognize him imediately, also. Ducking quickly out of sight, Tanzaki hoped she hadn't seen him... but he knew she had. She always had been quick of thought and sleight of eye. He knew she had seen him, but had she recognized him?

Casting an illusion spell, Tanzaki hoped to fool her into thinking he was a truant student, and not the friend she had known so long ago... he wasn't ready to see her again. He wasn't ready. "I'm not ready..." he whispered, shaking slightly.

OOC: I know, this is kinda out of topic, bear with me

15. Athena

Athena recognized Tanzaki but she wasn't yet ready to talk with him. So many memories from before were filling her mind. She decided she would pretend that she had not seen him as she went to her desk and sat down. Shuffling through some papers, as she silently prayed, "Please... don't ask how I'm doing."

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Waiting for her to come around the corner, Tanzaki hoped she wouldn't see past his ruse.

Nothing happened. Had she not seen him after all? Had she simply decided not to pursue him? Well, no matter. That was one uncomfortable reunion he would be glad to avoid. Standing, he looked around, trying to see if anyone was still walking the halls. Seeing nobody, he dispelled the illusion and quietly entered the room Athena had just left.

17. Basher

"Wish me luck Onyx," Kyuzo shouted as he went down to the arena where the sensei Tobias.

"Good luck." Onyx said to Kyuzo sitting up. She gave him, a slight wave of encouragement. She was a little interested in what was to unfold. It was a chance for her to proove half breeds could accomplish alot. She really didn't care for any of that. All she wanted to do was win. She touched her collar and felt the light zap from it. She swear she would get it off then slaughter the whole clan.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as Kyuzo came down and into the arena.

"He seems confident,good", he thought to himself.

"Excusse me Sensei Tobias if you don't mind me asking?" Kyuzo asked him.
    " Yes what is it." he replied
    " There is no holding back right I can fight to my fullest." Kyuzo said a small sigh.
    " Lets just see how good your are with a sword first ." he replied. Tobias then drew his Demon Dragon Blade. The blade looked as shiny as it ever had. He hadn't used it since the fight 10 years ago but now that he was a teacher, that was about to change.

"Before we begin Kyuzo, there's something I want you to know. I was the best fighter in my class 10 years ago. I'm not bragging, I'm warning you. My skills have not diminished and I won't hold anything back. You won't learn anything if I don't. Now prepare yourself" he said.

Before anything knew what had happened, Tobias had completely disappeared. They all looked around but couldn't see him.

"Not quick enough Kyuzo" Tobias said. He had appeared behind Kyuzo and was attacking with a downward slash.

19. shinigami

Kyuzo quickly saw Sensei Tobias vanish from sight,
    " What!!" " Where is he!" Kyuzo shouted looking all around for the teacher.
    "Not quick enough Kyuzo" Tobias said appearing behind him and attacking with a down ward slash.
    " Nice try sensei." Kyuzo laughed he quickly spinned around drawing his first sword and blocking it and continued with the spin and moved out of the way. " My teacher uses the same technique when I first started to use a sword, you are faster I have to say. Kyuzo added takeing the postion Tenkageryuken ryuu
    " this technique is called the Kage ryu geniken see if you can break the spell." Kyuzo replied calmly, Kyuzo quickly raced forward as he neared sensei Tobias anohter image of kyuzo appeared behind him raceing forward. both images of kyuzo quickly attacked Sensei Tobias, the first one attacked with a upward slash the the second came and attacked with a downward slash but then the second image quickly foolowed with the first attack and did a battoujutsu with the second sword.
    " Nice try Kyuzo." Tobias laughed blocking and counter attacked Kyuzo, The force of tobias attack sent kyuzo flying backwards a few feet. kyuzo quickly landed on his feet and brought up both swords in a defensive positon.
    " This is going to a lot of fun." Kyuzo replied giveing a half smile kyuzo quickly sheathed the second sword and brought up his first sword and rested the blade on his left arm and waited for the next attacked

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had blocked both of his attacks. He had expected an attack like this.

"No matter what type of name they give it, the attack is the same, but two katanas, now that's rare. However Kyuzo, no matter how many swords you have, the technique will always have one weakness. Most novices are unaware of it and only a few advanced know it. What that weakness is, you'll have to figure out. Now, here's what the technique will look like once you have mastered it and your training."

Tobias sudddenly split into 5 different Tobias's and surrounded Kyuzo.

"This is the Demonic Dragon Blade: Multiple Claw Slash Attack" they all said in unison. The 5 images suddenly started spinning rapidly around Kyuzo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.