RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmanship Class (Now Closed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx watched as they fought. She watched as the teacher disappeared. She couldn't follow him with her eyes. She would need to train there. He had great speed. She could smell him though. She had high animal senses if one failed others would replace it. She watched as Kyuzo became double. She liked this technique. Then Tobias became five. She studied the atmoshpere. She could feel how it was done. Her nose and others senses worked quickly. His sword was quite powerful. She made four hands appear around her. She felt a light headedness. His technique would be hers after a few more tries. She made them disappear before anyone could notice. Of course her technique was lacking a sword. A must needed aspect for his move. She study him waiting for the blow. She could not wait until it was her turn.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo saw Sensei Tobias split into five images and started to move around in circles around Kyuzo. " Yes I have heard about this technique, You are right though I have a weakness in my style... Well two, one is the instant when I draw the second sword I am unprotected for a few seconds, the second That I can tell, is when I attack with different attacks." Kyuzo replied sheathing his sword.
    " WHat is he doing." Tobias thought to himself noticeing that kyuzo sheathed is sword.
    " this could be bad." Kyozo replied looking around waiting for the attack. Looking up Kyuzo just shrugged his shoulders and replied " Oh well later sensei." Kyuzo replied turnning in a circle and wrapped the cape around himself. Just as Sensei tobias attack hit Kyuzo, sensei tobias saw that he attacked the cape and Kyuzo was nowhere to be seen.
    " That was a close one Sensei." Kyuzo replied appearing across from him from out of his own shadow. Just as he appeared a shinning image caught his attention, kyuzo quickly tunned and caught a kodachi but was not quick enough because he saw sensei tobias came at him again. Turnning around Kyuzo quickly preformed a battoujutsu and blocked Sensei tobias attack but he kodachi struck him in his left shoulder about half way in.
    " Curse you Gehaiji." Kyuzo whispered Kyuzo quickly pushed Sensei tobias back and moved backwards giveing him some distance between him and the sensei

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as his technique was foiled, but slightly. Had he waited any longer, Kyuzo would be on the floor.

"He's good", he thought, "but not good enough." He attacked again and watched as he blocked his attack. Then he saw a sword come through the air and stick Kyzo in the shoulder. Kyuzo backed up a couple feet. Tobias traced the attack back to a student sitting among a group of friends chuckiling slightly. Tobias went up to Kyuzo.

"This will hurt" he said. He pulled the kodachi from his shoulder with blood tickilng down it.

"This too." Tobias placed his hand on Kyuzo's shoulder and uddered a spell. Suddenly, the wound healed itself. Kyuzo squinted at the slight pain and then Tobias leaned over to Kyuzo and said,

"I never did that." Tobias looked over to the student who had thrown it. He stared him down with his demon eyes. The eyes that had struck fear into his enemies.

"Kyuzo, this battle is over for now. We will call it a draw just to be fair. Next time, the battle will be even more intense....Oh yeah, and one more thing, you shouldn't judge a technique like you just did. You may have heard of the technique, but that's it. No one but the master of the style knows how it really works. I am it's master." He began to walk away.

"Oh yeah, one more thing. It wasn't your switch from offense to defense that was your weakness. Every technique like that has that problem. This weakness is hidden more deeply. Only you can figure it out." He then faced his other students.

"You will learn many things from me this year, if you are a hard worker and honorable", he then looked at the student who had thrown the kodachi, "However, if you are not honorable...."

".......You will achieve nothing, learn nothing, gain nothing. Your heart will be filled with greed and hate. "

"Kyuzo, go sit down. Now who is the next challenger?"

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Clapping slowly, Tanzaki strode down the toward the arena. Doffing his illusory disguise as he did, he said to Tobias,

"Well done... Well done, indeed. I see your skill has not diminished any in ten years, Tobias..."

Knowing Tobias would recognize him on sight, but that his identity would be unknown to the students, Tanzaki continued.

"...but you and I, we never had the chance to truly test each other's skills."

As he finished this sentence, Tanzaki had reached the arena.

Reaching to his side, Tanzaki gripped the hilt of his sword. The Dragon's Legacy hadn't seen light in 10 years, he didn't intend to change that today. Taking the hilt of his second sword, he said to Tobias,

"I'm sure I will prove a greater challenge to you than these children."

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as the man came in clapping.

"Well done... Well done, indeed. I see your skill has not diminished any in ten years, Tobias..."

"...but you and I, we never had the chance to truly test each other's skills."

"I'm sure I will prove a greater challenge to you than these children." Tobias couldn't believe who it was.

"Class" he said, "We have a visitor, show him the proper respect." Tobias said. His students bowed and then sat back down. Tobias bowed as well then went over to the man.

"It's been a long time....Tanzaki" Tobias said. The two embraced arms as true swordsman do. It would seem his old friend hadn't changed all that much.

"As I recall, we had a couple of tries but we kept gettting interrupted. I haven't had a good fight in a while. But if you remember, I was the top fighter 10 years ago, so you know I won't go easy on you." He then turned to his class.

"Class, you get a treat today. You'll get to see two excellent fighters going at it. We are expereinced so please don't try to copy any of our moves." He turned back to Tanzaki. And whispered,

"Meet me after class." He then backed away a couple paces and faced Tanzaki.

"You ready old friend?"

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Nodding his agreement to meet Tobias after the class ended, Tanzaki drew his sword, and said to the his adversary,

"I have changed. I am not the same person I was ten years ago, and certainly my skills have expanded, as I'm sure yours have also."

Staring down the length of his blade, the last thing he said was, "I look forward to the best fight I've had in ten years."

Lowering his blade, Tanzaki attacked, swinging upward.

7. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Thank you sensei Tobias I know you did not do it " Kyuzo replied thanking him for healing his injuryed shoulder. Kyuzo quickly bowed to tobias and went and picked up his cape and made his way back to his seat. As he sat down kyuzo quickly checked his arm by moveing his fingers and shoulder, It was heal preaty good kyuzo could use it rather quickly again. Seeing the new student Kyuzo bowed to him with the rest of the class and sat back down and watch these two fighters begin there match.

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"I have changed. I am not the same person I was ten years ago, and certainly my skills have expanded, as I'm sure yours have also."

Tobias knew Tanzaki. He could see the improvement. It wasn't in his looks or his personality. It was his swordsman spirit. It had grown, tremendously. Tanzaki had certainly become a better fighter. Tobias was going to enjoy this.

"I look forward to the best fight I've had in ten years."

"As do I old friend" Tobias said. Tobias watched as Tanzaki swung his sword in an upward slash. It was a pretty basic attack. Tobias moved quickly to the right and swung his sword in a diagonal slash downwards.

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Wasting no more time on words, Tanzaki quickly aborted his upward stroke, fending off Tobias' counterstroke while keeping his blade in the same position.

Turning, Tanzaki swung a horizontal slash in a 360 degree arc, aiming for Tobias' midsection. A simple, easy to block move, to be sure, but it forced Tobias to react, rather than to act. And no opponent should ever be allowed to act. Especially not one as skilled as Tobias.

Tanzaki kept his left hand near his side, using only his right to swing his blade...

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tanzaki avoided Tobias' slash and then swung at his midsection. The attack was slow and simple, easily blocked. Tobias then blocked of course, then it hit him.

"He's leading me! He's leading me like a dog, These attacks are too simple and slow for someone las skilled as Tanzaki to make. He's waiting to make his move. But what could it be." he thought.

Tobias then jumped back. Something very important had come to him. It was a lesson he had learned many years ago.

"Your opponent can fall with even the simplest attack. A simple attack wil make your opponent react, rather than act. This gives the attacker ample time to land a more deadly attack" his coach said.

"So that's his idea" thought Tobias. Tobias was the top fighter for a reason. He could read just about any opponents move and his attacks were swift and strong. Tobias looked his opponent in the eye. A fighter usually only did this if he wasn't afraid. Tobias knew Tanzaki's strength and power. It was incredible. He was one of the best fighters he knew. However, Tobias feared noone, no matter how strong they are.

"Tanzaki, I hope you're enjoying yourself because I certainly am. Now lets give these kids a show." Tobias then disappeared. The kids looked around for him but couldn't see him. Tanzaki looked around as well. Suddenly, Tobias appeared about a foot in front of Tanzaki and slashed downwards. However, the slash was slow.

11. Reisti Skalchaste

"Indeed" was all Tanzaki said

Tanzaki backpedalled quickly to avoid Tobias' slash, recognizing the move. Had he attempted to block, Tobias would have swung around and caught him in the midsection. Had he dodged to either side it would be simplicity to terminate the stroke and swing back at him. Out of the way of Tobias's initial slash, Tanzaki prepared to react to the follow-up stroke that was sure to come.

He recognized that Tobias was trying to turn the tables on him, to make him react, instead. Tanzaki had a trick or two up his sleeve, just in case, but he didn't want to resort to that. It wouldn't be fair, after all. Tanzaki grinned slightly.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as Tanzaki avoided his attack once again.

"This proves it. He is up to something. He must have something planned, but what?" Tobias thought. Tobias then had an idea.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Multiple Claw Slash Attack!" Tobias seperated into 10 different Tobias' this time. The technique had a limit but it would be a while until he reached it. Again the 10 Tobias' spun rapidly around Tanzaki. Their speed though was faster than last time. Tobias had figured on something and was ready to make his move when the chance permitted.

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Tanzaki had seen the attack used on Kyuzo. Tobias had certainly put more power into it this time, but it was the same attack.

"Two can play that game..."

Tobias had apparently forgotten that Tanzaki was not simply a swordsman. Chanting under his breath, a blue flame-like aura began to build itself around Tanzaki. Holding his sword in a ready stance, the aura emanated off the blade of the sword also.

Closing his eyes, Tanzaki held the energy with his mind. Lowering his blade slightly, he looked to Tobias as though he were letting down his guard... he was ready to act as soon as Tobias made his move.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was spinning rapidly now. But even as he was spinning, he could see the begining of what looked like a very dangerous technique.

"I have never taken anyone lightly, especially Tanzaki. Whatever this attack is, it has to be powerful" Tobias thought. It had looked like Tanzaki had lowered his guard. A person like Tanzaki wouldn't lower his guard, not on purpose.

"What could he be planning?" thought Tobias. "Oh well, here goes nothing..." The 10 Tobias's attacked Tanzaki with immense speed and strength. Tobias grinned slighlty.....

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Sensing Tobias' attack, Tanzaki opened his eyes, releasing the energy he had been building. The blue flame flared, sending out a pulse of energy. The wave pounded outwards, smashing into Tobias and pushing him backward.

Bounding toward Tobias, Tanzaki charged, with an upward slash that would cleave a person from waist to shoulder. The energy continued to pulse forward in a blazing aura. Tobias would be stunned with the sheer force of Tanzaki's magic.

Tanzaki smirked. This should impress these kids.

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias grinned slightly.

"Your speed, your strength, and your power have certainly grown Tanzaki. However, your insight on techniques hasn't." Tobias shouted. The image Tanzaki had just been fighting disappeared. Tanzaki looked around for the real Tobias.

"For the past 10 years I've been perfecting the techniques. I even managed to add variants to the style. The one you just saw was the Demonic Dragon Blade: Multiple Claw Slash Attack...Style 1. This is Style 2. I'll let you figure out how it works later. Now my old friend, its time to end this." Tobias stood up on one of the top rafters of the gym. Then he jumped into the air above his students and Tanzaki.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Fire Wave Blast Attack!" The blade of Tobias' sword grew a hot red and a flame surrounded it. He slashed his sword downwards towards the ground and a huge fire wave streamed towards the ground. In a closed space, this left the opponent with nowhere to go.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

"Indeed, it is the end, but not for myself. You've forgotten, I am no ordinary swordsman. My true strength lies elsewhere..."

Chanting, Tanzaki cast a spell. He is, and always had been, a mystic swordsman, capable of using both swords and sorcery. Shouting the name of his spell, the energies he had long since mastered took physical form.

"Justice of the Watery Demise!" Water appeared, out of nowhere, flying upward in huge scythes, extinguishing the wave of flame with waves of water, and continuing upward in a watery blast.

Chanting another spell, Tanzaki disappeared completely. Tobias heard the *shnnkk* of steel scraping against steel, coming from above him. Tanzaki had teleported to the ceiling of the room, and had drawn his second sword. With one blade held in front of him, and the other held outward, Tanzaki had begun his "Angel Strike" attack. With one blade poised to lance through Tobias' heart, and the other ready to chop into his midsection, Tanzaki dove through the air toward Tobias, while his earlier spell rushed upward in a pincer motion. Even in mid air, Tobias would have difficulty avoiding injury.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was still in mid air when Tanzaki had performed his attack. He rapidly thought.

"Tanzaki is above me and ready to land two deadly attacks. Below is a huge wave of water that was sharp as a sword. Both attacks were powerful and will kill me instantly. There is nothing I can do."

The attacks came closer. Thoughts of his wife entered his head.

"No, there is something I can do. I won't be shown up here in front of my own students. I am Tobias Tsuga, the strongest demon swordsman in Sakeido High history." Tobias turned in mid air with both attacks seconds away from him. He was now between the two attacks, shoulders facing each attack. He did the only thing he knew to do.

"Demon Dragon Blade: Wingbeat of Dragon Attack!" Tobias shouted. Usually he would be on the ground when perfroming this attack and able to stand his ground. But since he was in mid air the attack would rush one way and the force of the attack would send him the other. The force of the attack would send him into the ground and he would be badly injured, but alive and he knew a spell to restore his body. Tanzaki was diving too fast and his other was coming rapidly. Tobias had dodged the attacks by a hair but he highly doubted Tanzaki could dodge his attack. Tobias braced himself for impact.

19. Reisti Skalchaste

Tanzaki watched as Tobias nimbly dodged his attacks. With his own wave of water rushing toward him, Tanzaki had to act fast or be engulfed. His teleportation spell already spent, he decided on another course.

"Sword! Entrust your power to me, become one with me! Take on my might as I take on yours, and together we shall conquer all! Divine Wind!"

He'd never used this ability with a sword other than his Dragon's Legacy, but he didn't have time to draw it and still be able to finish the spell. This was one of his own, most secret powers, to meld magic with martial might, to bind a spell to his sword, no one outside his family had ever been able to use it without driving themselves mad. For a sword has a mind of it's own, and merging the minds often left one insane or slain from the power of the magic.

Swinging the blade in his left hand, the one held outward, a powerful gust of wind emitted from the edge, propelling him upward, back to the ceiling. Kicking off the ceiling, Tanzaki was now flying head first toward the ground, while his wind attack clashed with his water spell, stopping it in midair, and sending the water back to the earth in a torrential rush.

Tanzaki knew he'd have to act fast to survive the fall. Letting go of his swords, knowing they'd be safe, Tanzaki chanted yet another spell.

"Levitation!"

Taking a moment to extend the spell's powers to envelop Tobias as well, the spell was weakened and couldn't stop him entirely. However, it slowed both of them to the point they would land uninjured. Holding his hands in front of him, he prepared to do a handspring upon touch-down. It would hurt at this speed, but it was better than his head.

20. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Adah could only wish that he could see the intense showing of skills going on, but he'd never clearly see. His keen hearing allowed him to form images in his mind as he listened to their movements, his head tipped down and his eyes closed lightly as if he were napping. The blind boy knew that even without sight, he could learn from this and he knew both of their strengths surpassed his and most likely every other students' sitting in the room as well. It only made Adah want to test his skills against Tobias' own more, and learn from the man what he could do to improve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.