RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmanship Class (Now Closed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias felt a n aura surround him and was suprised to find he hadn't hit the ground. In fact, he was floating. He looked up and saw that Tanzaki had narrowly missed his own attack and had found the time to keep both himself and Tobias from falling to their deaths.

"He's still got it" Tobias thought with a smirk. They both landed on their feet and no sooner had they landed had the entire class started cheering. Tobias looked at Tanzaki and they both bowed to the class. Tobias walked over to Tanzaki.

"Your ties to your friends is still as strong as ever Tanzaki. You know I would do the same for you. Oh and this is for helping me" he said. Tobias touched himself on the heart and did the same for Tanzaki and then uttered a spell. The two warriors appeared to have regained all their strength and power.

"Thanks" Tanzaki said.
    "No problem." Tobias then turned to the class.
    "I hope you all enjoyed that."

'Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"
    "Ah, there's the bell. Everyone stand! Rei!" Tobias bowed to the class and then to Tanzaki. Tanzaki did the same. They watched as the students left the gym. They both sheathed their swords and got ready.

"Follow me" Tobias told Tanzaki.

OOC: Thread Finished!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.