RPG Archives The Great Dragon Fighters -RPG-

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Avalanche, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Inspired by the title "Dragon Tamers")(first 4 people to join will be the dragon fighters)
    The Great Dragon fighters were legends, people never knew that really they were wariors of the dragons, villages would be attacked by foroucous dragons and then out of the mists, the 4 great dragon tamers would apear, they would fight the dragons and save the vilage, but still no one, or no thing exept the dragon tamers had ever poke to them, but a vision came, a vision to one of the dragon tamers, it was a vision to warn them, of a great dragon, so powerful to defeat all dragon fighters, what would happen.[​IMG]

2. Dragon Fighter Lance - (he lay there half asleep as he aways did, incase of a attack, when suddenly a heavy fough smashed his mind, suddenly he saw terible things happening, a huge dragon killing thousands of people) Lance hadn't had a vision like this since the great dragon 100 years ago was released by a evil sorceror, ut this time it looked worse.
    (Lance stood up and an to wake the others)
    Hey, a vision, i've had another vision !

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; by the way, I'm using an abandoned character from the plain ol' RPG thread

Anyway...

Feria looked up, her cat ears twitching, "what is it?"

4. remember 100 years ago, when i had the vision of the dragon who was as strong as 100 dagons, wel i had a vision...it...was worse
    (suddenly Lance fell to the loor and the vision hit him again, but this time it showed more, the dragons master, it was blured but he could tell it was definetly its master, it stood behind the dragon, and the dragon was destrying a village, it was terible,just then lance was back)
    it happened again, i could see the dragons master, EVERYONE, we must find the dragons master and destroy him and his dragon before he.....

(just then a huge dragons foot smashed into the small camp they had, but it wasn't going for them it was oing to the village that was just a few miles down the road, Lance was cold out,)

5. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"Lance?" "LANCE?" Feria tapped his face, waved her hand over his eyes and resorted to the 'bucket of water' trick..
    ooc: I'm gonna use the dragon tamers chara k?
    Xalis ran after the dragon, silver dagger at hand, she didn't say anything to them...

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Feria ignored thorned whip and mace & chain at her belt, for she was more of a healer than a fighter, she helped Lance into a sitting position and gave him a small drink from her canteen, "we've got to go now, the village needs us." She stood up and pulled the mace and chain from her belt, her cat-paw gloved hands tighted over the handle, she had to go into battle again, she'd never wanted to be a dragon fighter but it was her duty, she ran after Xalis.

7. (lance sat up, soaked, and beat, he looked around, he waited to see if another vision came, but they were gone, he was back to his normal self)

8. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Can I be the dragons master?? Is there any objections to that?? :D

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: Tis fine with me! :)

10. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Nah no way, I will just take you hostage and make you my adoring slave. Muwahahahaha! :shy3:

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: {grins} I dunno would it?

ic: Savil turned smirking evily at the dragon below her, patting his scarlet scales lightly he turned, inclining his head to her questioningly. 'Yes 'Lendel, my pretty one, you have done well. Soon these filthy heathens will know what power truely is.' Feeling the wind whip through her long, fiery red hair she dropped her turqoise eyes below scanning for a new target. Seeing a small camp below she reined 'Lendel in, signalling for desent. Hearing the conversation below she heard herself mentioned, only...'they thought her a man? How very typical for them to assume that only a man is capable of handling a dragon.' Rage ripping through her she kicked 'Lendel's sides asking for him to turn and face the group below her. 'Dragon fighters eh? Looks like this will be more fun then I thought.' Grinning she looked at each of the figures below her, sending her mind voice to 'Lendel, she asked him to be still. "Well, well this is an unexpected suprize I must say. Oh but do allow me to introduce myself. I am Savil Rodthlorean, keeper of the dragon 'Lendel." Fixing each of them with a piercing stare she narrowed her eyes slightly at the weapons each of them held. "Do you not think it unwise for you to use those against us? Reducing you to ashes will mean little to me, or 'Lendel for that matter. I am here to leave you with a message, and make sure that you do not forget it. You are fighting a losing battle my friends, soon the reign of the dragon fighters will be over and I shall rise above all. Be careful on whose side you choose, for while one offers a chance at life, the other holds certain death."

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Savil smirked down at Garrett as though he were nothing more then an offending insect. "oh, a challenge? A little over confident arnt we?" Flipping her red hair over her shoulder she winked at him, "I admire courage, however foolish it is." ' 'Lendel honey, would you mind dropping to the ground for a little while. I think I need to teach this idle wastrel some manners.' Her stomach lurched again as 'Lendel dropped to the ground folding his wings underneath him self and sending a snort of fire at the offending youth. Reaching his head around 'Lendel waited for savil to hop onto his nose before gently setting her on the ground. Savil reached over her back pulling her sword from its sheath. Dropping into a defensive crouch she smirked evilly at him. "Come, if you can indeed back up that mouth of yours. Lets see how much of a man you truely are."

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Savil held up a finger and waggled it back and forth in front of his nose. Squating down next to him she pulled the sword out of his hand and threw it in the bushes. "You should not have been so cocky, amature. I plan to teach you when to keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut." Grabbing him by the shirt she hauled him to his feet getting behind him and pushing him in the direction of 'Lendel. The dragon looked to Savil and then her captive before shrugging and extending his neck for them to climb on. Pushing the tip of her sword slightly against his back she moved forward bringing her lips next to his ear. "Up. And I do not suggest trying anything sneaky, I would hate to have to chop off that pretty head of yours."

14. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"Are you always this inarticulate?" Savil giggled lightly and dropped in front of Garrett after clammering up on 'Lendels back. 'Not the brightest color of the rainbow is he?' 'Lendel prodded Savil mentally, turning his head to see if they were both on. Savil grinned at the dragon and merely shook her head. 'Jealous are you 'Lendel?' The dragons laughter rumbled in his throat as he took to the sky heading towards the fog ridden mountains. "I would suggest you hang on, wouldnt want you to fall off now." Turning to look at him, she grabbed his arms wrapping them around her waist. "Better?" She grinned and gave him a wink before facing the front. The sound of 'Lendel's muttered "sick" caught her attention and she giggled at the dragons discomfort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.