RPG Archives The Great Dragon Fighters -RPG-

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Avalanche, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Feria and the others knew that they had to stop Lance, they could never beat three drsgon trainers.
    They rushed over to Lance, Feria approached first. She shook him hard but he didn't seem to notice her, she then took his hand, "Lance! Lance! I know you're in there! Come back! Please! It's me, Feria, don't you remember!?" But Lance didn't see, he stared straight through her. Feria slapped him, but he slapped her back. At this, Xalis ran towards him too, "Stop it Lance!" she ordered, "This isn't funny!"

2. lance's eyes began to flicker, they looked into his eyes and they saw huge castle, they all new were it was, because they had all visited it a few years ago, to beat a dragon, but it looked differant, it looked as if that whats its like now, lance suddenly closed his eyes, when he opened them again, the vision was gone, "TO THE CASTLE, YOU MUST GO, THERE YOU WILL IND ME, AS BRITE AS A MAIDEN VIRGIN, THERE WILL BE WERE YOU MEET YOUR DOOM !!!" sudenly lances body vaished into a poof of smoke, but there left behind was lance, in his true form, it was horrible, he was as large as a bear, but in human form with metal armour placed in small places around his body, he held a huge sword, it had markings on it, it was beautiful, lance turned and took a clean swipe at a tree, and the tree was completly destroyed "TO THE CASTLE...YOU MUST...GO ! MWUHAHAHAHA"

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Savil sighed knowingly at the dragon fighters below her, she knew all to well what was taking place. "Aarzon! One of the dragon fighters has now become one of us I am going to try and get him out of there!" At Aarzon's nod she motioned 'Lendel in the direction of Lance. Dropping low she extended her hand to him, "Come, wing brother. The time of chaos has begun." Gripping his hand in her own, she pulled him onto 'Lendels back and waited for him to situate himself. Turning in the direction of the dragon fighters she smiled sadly at them. "I am sorry that you must lose one of your number in order for this to come about. The fates of the world are like ripples of a pond. A single stone cast into it, affects everthing within. If you are wise you will leave this place. Enemy's we may be, but you deaths would fall heavy upon my shoulders as well as my heart."

4. lance looked deep into her eyes, he looked at himself and clicked his fingers, he morphed back into his normal self, "we must leave, these dragon fighter, they have imense powers, and i used to be one of them, but we haste, let us leave....

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Savil nodded gravely and took one last look at the dragon fighters. "Leave...please." Turning to the sky she reined 'Lendel towards Aarzon. Pulling a small whistle from inside of her shirt she put it to her lips. Blowing into it produced a high pitched screech, Aarzon and Grendell immiediatly turned in the direction of the castle. Sighing mournfully she grabbed Lance's arms wrapping them around her waist. "We are taking you to the dragon fortress, there you will be chosen by one of two dragons. If you are indeed who I think you are I have a feeling I already know whom your chosen will be."

6. lance felt strange he wondered what he was doing, he felt evil, but he felt a bit of love inside him, what was this strange era going through his head, he tuned savil strangly and looked deep in her eyes, "your beaty, its powerful"..."i will help you"lance bowed his head"i will help you, whatever you want, please let me be of service to you, you savil."...he stared deep in her eyes, he always felt romantic, but this, to be romantic straight after he had just turned against his friends, he felt weird, and the only thing he could think of is that it was love.

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Savil pulled 'Lendel up and whistled for Aarzon to keep going with out her. Shaking his head he reined Grendell to continue on. Turning to look at Lance directly she blinked rapidly at what she saw reflected in his eyes. 'Love?'

Savil: "Lance I dont want you to serve me. Just because I say that I take men as my "slaves" does not mean that it is true. I have to put on fronts in order for people to take me seriously. If I was like I am now do you honestly think anyone would listen to me? I am not very well liked among ordinary people, thats why I became a dragon tamer. I had the abilities to make friends and find love with dragons, even if I coudnt with people." Feeling the tears well up in her eyes she turned away from him wiping the them away angrily. "I hate myself, so there is no reason for you to feel any different."

8. he slowly put hi hand on her shoulder, to comfort her, "it ok, we all need to cry some times"lance looked down, not knowing what to do, should he go, go and become a dragon tamer, or should he drop, drop from the dragon and become a mere thief, he just didn't know what was going on..."i see the castle on the horizon, may we speak then ?"

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Nodding she stood up, nudging 'Lendel with her mind for him to go on. Turning his head he stared at his chosen for a moment. 'Are you alright?' Savil smiled at 'Lendel and patted his nose. 'I am fine dearling, just get us home.' Feeling her stomach jolt as he lurched higher into the air, she grinned down at the dragon. 'You did that on purpose you little imp!' chuckling she shook her head. "Bloody 'Lendel, I could beat you senseless for that." Turning to Lance she smiled seeing the look of confusion on his face. "Dont worry love, you'll understand soon enough."

10. ok...and savil...thanks

11. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Feria tried to follow the dragons, but she fell to her knees, tears of anger and sorrow in her eyes, "Lance! Why? I hate you!"
    But she looked up, "I'll find you. I swear it. I'll bring you back to us. You wouldn't just abandon us like that. You wouldn't..." she paused, "would you...?"

12. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

The Dragon Fortress was a mamouth of a structure. Larger than any castle ever seen in the lands, the three masters approached the castle.

Aarzon didn't take his eyes off of their new warrior. Their dragons stayed by the front gates as if they were on watch duty.

Savil headed into the castle first, followed closely by her brother and Lance.

Aarzon: "Here is a little warning to you, Lance, you are about to be hand selected by one of the wisest of dragon still alive. I pray that this isn't some plot to get inside our fortress, the wise dragon will be able to detect any and all false truths. If that should happen, your former friends will never be able to identify what remains of your chared body when the dragons get done with you."

Savil: 'Aarzon, that is not necessary--he can be trusted, or the dragons would not have allowed hiim this far.'
    "Come Lance, it is time for your dragon to choose you. There are two of the oldest ones left and one will bond with you to aid us in our quest."

Lance: "What must I do??"

Aarzon: "Nothing, they will let you know what is next in your destiny."

As the three entered the great hall, there before them stood the two mighty dragons.

The first, A giant Saphire dragon, seemed curious as the travelers entered the hall.

The second, A giant Emerald dragon, steered at them very closely.

13. savil, you said something about chosing a dragon or something, what was it ?

14. oh and savil, i have released the legendary dragons, they are at my comand !

15. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon: "Don't be so bold Lance, It was not you who released the Dragons of the Script, it was them who have released you."

Savil: "You will soon understand all, just as soon as one of the Dragons chooses you. Once the bond is completed, you will understand what your role in all this was."

They stood before the two mighty dragons. Lance, still uncertain of what he needed to do, waited for the end result.

The Emerald Dragon, Ozz, and the Saphire Dragon, Blitze, seemed in no hurry in choosing this new warrior. They examined him very closely for quite a while before making any kind of move. Finally, Ozz turned and exited the great chamber. This move confused both Aarzon and Savil. Lance still seemed confused by all that was happening.
    Blitze took several steps towards the group and began to examine Lance even closer.

Blitze: 'Savil, this one is rather slow isn't he??' 'Aarzon, it is alright, this one can be trusted by our kind.'

Both Savil and Aarzon stepped away from Lance at this point. Lance watched as they left him alone with the blue dragon.

Blitze: 'Fear not my young friend, for you have been serving our kind your entire life, and now you have been chosen to fulfill your destiny.'

Lance: "How can I hear you, how is this possible???"

Savil: "The bond is completed, Lance. Blitze has cosen you as his Dragon Tamer----the bond formed here tonight will ensure that no harm will ever come between you or the dragon as long as you both live."

Aarzon: "You will learn how to communicate with your dragon soon enough, the process takes a little bit to completely settle."

Blitze: 'Leave us to complete the bonding. When you return, Lance will know and understand everything.'

The two bowed and left the chamber. Lance was now in the care of the mighty Blitze, The Saphire Dragon.

Truly now, there were three Dragon Tamers to deal with........

16. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

The sun was setting, casting blood red clouds across the sky, a lone skycraft buzzed along lazily.
    At it's helm was Marc, an old pilot the dragon fighters had hired to take them to the castle.
    Feria was at the port side, gazing out at the rolling field below them, she seemed troubled, it was obvious because her fuzzy, pink ears were drooped.
    Garrett approached her.
    "Is everything okay?" he asked. Feria shook her head,
    "I... I'm so worried about Lance... he's all alone with Aarzon and that wretched sister of his..." Feria scowled, "she'll just seduce him into being another Tamer..."
    Feria turned to Garrett, she looked furious "What is so wonderful about this Savil anyway!? She's just a.... a...." Feria began to cry again, "Lance betrayed us! How could he!? He left his lifelong friends for some worthless brat just because she has a pretty face! How shallow can a person be!? I hate him but.... I miss him and.... and I hate him so much I...." Feria fell to her knees, and took her pink diamond brooch from her belt pocket, she had found it in the rubble, the crack had vanished, no brooch of such power could be destroyed so easily. Her ears perked up a little
    She looked up at Garrett, the last few drops of her tears still running down her cheeks, "I bet you love Savil, just like Lance does, I could never compete with her..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.