RPG Archives The Great Dragon Fighters -RPG-

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Avalanche, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: LOL! Ahh scary love triangles! I have to admit it would be pretty funny though. :D

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Xalis: *from a little way down the road* are you gonna stand around all day or what?
    the others followed and soon the city was in sight, it was big, and surrounded by tall willow trees,

ooc:
    okay, now what?

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; How about we get a skycraft to follow the dragons?

ic; Feria pointed towards the sky craft station, "We should hire a skycraft to follow the dragons. But first we should buy some new weapons, we'll need them, these guys are strong..."

ooc; *ahem* skipping forwards a bit....

ic; Feria bought some new weapons, she got a long, thorned whip with a heavy spiked mace at the end, and a small knife.

oocl Okay, what did U guys buy? (Just out of intrest)

4. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

As the two dragons soared away, Aarzon had a look of concern on his face. He had never seen any mortal get that close to his baby sister before, let alone wound her.

Aarzon: Your arm looks back sis. We should set down a while and let me get you some help. You are no good to anyone in this condition.

Savil: Nonsense!!, it is only a scratch. I will be fine by the time we reach the village.

Aarzon: Scratches don't drop that much blood!! Lendel will also obey me if he feels it is for your best wellfare. All I need to do is ask him, and he will land.

Savil: We have too much that needs be done, we don't have time for personal care. Also, I owe that little dragon fighter for this scar.

Aarzon: Please, I would rather you do this on your own than have me command over your dragon. Just land and I will patch you up as quickly as I can. We won't be more than 15 minutes.

Savil: Very well, but longer than that and I will leave without you, bad arm and all.

The two dragons slowly began their desent. They found a small clearing where they wouldn't be noticed, and the dragon fighters wouldn't be able to get to them without be seen well in advance.

5. VM1070

Aarzon kept his word, and within 15 minutes, he had Savil's arm patched up and as good as new. The two mounted their dragons and resumed their course towards the village.

Savil knew the dragon fighters would be heading for the same village, and were probably already there. She would thoroughly enjoy this attack. She would make certain all her survived knew who was responsible for this.

The dragons were the masters of the sky---what could possibly handle this assault?????

6. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"I'll be fine with the sword I have, see the dragon carved on it? It's supposed to be lucky."
    the others looked at her, Xalis wasn't the sort of person you'd expect to be supersticious,
    "of couse, I think it's just there for decoration but you know, whatever."
    feria nodded, then turned to look around,
    "um, guys? I don't think we need to look for the dragons anymore"

7. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

People outside were screaming and running for their lives, Feria sprinted from the shop and hopped backwards onto the roof for a better view, "Guys! Get up here! You gotta' see this!"

8. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"What is it now?" Xalis said, looking up to where feria was pointing,

9. suddenly from no were lance let out a screem, he suddenly droped to the floor and shouted "the visions...they've...stoped..."his eyes slowly closed, and his top slowy open, they were confused, there on his bare chest was the sign, the sign of the dragons, they were back...

10. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

"Lance!!!" Feria rushed towards Lance, helped him up and gave him a drink from her flask, she then turned to the others, "You have to fight off the dragons! I'll help Lance!"

11. (lance coughed and the water was spat out his mouth, along with a bit of blood, but he still looked pritty bad)?w-who, who are you ?(he said, silence swept around them)
    (suddenly his eyes moved, they began to change colour, he was no longer looking at the the person he did not know, he just stared into the sky, then) ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! (he drew his legendary magic sword and took a shot at the girl, but it looked like he did it on purpose, he missed on purpose, maybe there was some lance still in there, he turned and ran, but as he ran he shouted)THE DRAGONS, THEY WILL FIGHT, THEY WILL FIGHT STRONG, AND THEY WILL WIN !

12. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"What the?? LANCE! Get back here!! Whats wrong with you??!!"

13. the lot new they wouldn't get a repsponse, he ghad turned evil...

14. suddenly lance was gone, and the sky sudenly darkened, fear swep[t through everyone, the fearce fighter suddenly came through the clouds, they were the legendary dragons, summoned by powerful dragon trainers, they could destroy a hole village, this was the work of lance. from one of the great dragon fighters to a great dragon trainer, he had summoned the fearce fighters, this was incredible, the group were sure they would have to stop lance, maybe in the futuire, but there was no time for that now, the fearce fighters were swooping down...

15. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Feria's fur bristled, no more running, it was time to use her full power to protect her friends. She wasn't a dragon warrior for nothing.
    She held a small pink diamond brooch in the air and screamed to the approaching dragons, "Al emochi einrich kai! " The ancient words of her ancestors.
    The force of her rage flowed into the stone and she began to grow huge. Fur was sprouting over her whole body, her eyes turned pure white and she slowly morphed into a massive, winged, sabertoothed Tiger.

In her Tiger form, she rushed towards the dragons, who blasted a flame at her companions, she covered them with her pink feathered wings and the flames were reflected. She then flapped her wings, causing a minor gale among the people below her and blasted towards Saril and Aarzon...

16. VM1070

Both dragons responded to the attack accordingly.

Lendel, the Red Dragon, attacked with a fierce volley of dragon fire. It seemed to be glowing when it left its mouth.

Grendell, the Silver Dragon, attacked with its unique power. The silver dragon didn't breathe fire, it shot a form of liquid ice.

The combined assault from the two dragons at once seemed to be too much for Feria's powerful diamond brooch. The force of heat/ice hitting the stone caused a crack to form. Feria knew that the stone cracked would become unstable, and she quickly threw it away from her comrades.

The stone exploded, causing a shock wave that threw the group into one of the village houses nearest them.

The blast also caused Feria to morph back into her human form. Stunned by this, she retreated to her friends to make sure they hadn't been wounded from the explosion.

Both Savil and Aarzon held back their dragons from continuing the assault on the village. The attack had been in a defensive mode to begin with, with that threat now gone, they waited to see what had become of the newest dragon master, "Lance!!"

The dragon fighters didn't know what to do next. They knew battling two dragon masters would be hard, but now there were three, and the third one knew all too well how they fought. The advantage had now jumped sides, the dragon masters now commanded the next move in this completition. Would they destroy the villages as they were said to have done, or were the dragon fighters the real threat here..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.